A Gift from My Brother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes!" she answered before I even got the question out.

All I had was an oversized, single sleeping bag, but it was more than we needed.

By the next morning, there wasn't a doubt in my mind. I had found my lifetime soulmate, a gift from my brother. If he hadn't asked for the pictures, I'd never have been on that mountain... never have met this wondrous woman.

ooOoo

There's a beautiful meadow about a mile down the river from where I'd camped that night, adjoining a magnificent Aspen grove. The following July, one year to the day, it was the site of a wedding, Stacy and Jason Hill. Tom was my best man, his last visit to his beloved mountains before he passed away. 'Our' son and daughter were there, too, tears in their eyes, happy tears for the first time since their dad passed away four years earlier. The adoption papers were all ready to be signed as soon as we were home, 'our' home.

Our three-month-old baby girl, Alexa, was there, too, she slept through the entire ceremony.

That evening we consummated our marriage on top of a mountain, on a hard, flat granite boulder.

12