A Gift in Disguise Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Talespin
Talespin
309 Followers

Intending to drive her into a fiery orgasm, I reached up with my left hand and placed it on her right breast. Her nipple was elongated and hard. I continued tonguing her clit and finger-fucking her pussy. I played with her nipple for only a few seconds before her orgasm began its eruption. As I pinched the nipple tightly, her eyes flew open at the same time her body arched higher than I expected. She was orgasming with her body arched, supported only by her head and feet. Her strength carried my face upward with her, and I worked my fingers and tongue even more frantically.

Now in full arch, her body began vibrating, quivering, shivering as if every muscle were involved in her orgasm. Her eyes were wide open, appeared dilated, and her mouth was open as if to scream, but no sound came forth. After maybe ten seconds at most, her bodily arch collapsed back onto the bed. Her orgasmic shaking continued, her eyes closed, her head began thrashing left and right, and she emitted a low-pitched scream or growl like some supernatural animal. Her legs tightened around my head, and she continued to thrust her pussy upward against my mouth.

Suddenly, she cried out, "Stop!" and used her hands to push my hands and face away from her pussy. She was whimpering unintelligibly as her body both reveled in and rebelled against the climax she had just experienced. Her body occasionally twitched, violently, in a brief spasm. After several more seconds, she seemed almost completely relaxed, though the occasional post-orgasm spasm still appeared. Her breathing was returning to normal.

I sat up on my knees, looking up her body at her face. Perhaps it was my own imagination, but as she relaxed, it seem that some of the aging lines next to her eyes disappeared. The spasms subsided completely, and her face took on the appearance of complete relaxation.

Finally, her eyes opened. She opened her mouth to speak, but no sounds came out. She just smiled, then, in satisfaction and to signal me she was all right.

I moved alongside her on the bed, and she rolled toward me so we could hold each other. We lay silently for at least fifteen minutes, neither of us speaking.

Finally, she said, "Did you cum, too?"

When I answered I had not, she looked somewhat perplexed. She was still coming down from her orgasm and was not quite able to put a lot of thoughts together. Still, it seemed to be registering with her that my failure to orgasm was something of a disconnect from her ultra-intense orgasm. It was inconsistent with her theory that the intensity of my partner's orgasm, my "gift", was dependent on my cumming as well.

Try as she might to clear the mental cobwebs from her orgasm, she couldn't quite get back into her "psychologist" mode. Finally, she gave up and sat on the edge of the bed, first making sure she was strong enough to stand. Then she picked up the robe I had dropped on the floor and put it on.

"I'll go get your clothes out of the dryer," she said.

I lay on the bed, waiting for her to return. When she did, my clothes were still warm.

"I need to think about this," she said with halting uncertainty. She was speaking more in a tone of "there's a piece of the puzzle missing here" than out of health concerns. "Will you call me after four tomorrow afternoon, Tom?" she asked.

"Sure. Lorraine, are you going to be all right?" She might not have been concerned, but I was.

"I'll be fine. I just can't think straight right now. That was one of the most mind-blowing orgasms I've ever had. But you didn't cum..." She trailed off. Like I said, perplexed. She just sat there, so I dressed to head home. We didn't talk much; she seemed to want to try and get all her brain cells moving in the same direction again, resume her "professional" demeanor and thought processes. After dressing, I went into the shower room to collect my keys and wallet I had left there.

When I came back out, Lorraine seemed more alert, more like herself. When I walked toward the hallway door to leave, she reminded me to call her late the next day.

As I drove home, I had a funny feeling. Not light-headed or anything like that, but an odd feeling I hadn't experienced after sex with her. I made a mental note to tell her when we talked the next day.

I slept well, and my next day's activities were uneventful. At 4:30 p.m. I called her as promised.

"Hi, Tom," she answered. I could tell she was back to normal.

"Hi, Lorraine, how are you feeling today?"

"Oh, I'm fine. I'm sorry I was so distracted yesterday after we fucked, well, at least after I came. I've learned from that -- don't try to be too analytical right after a huge orgasm!" she lauged. Yep. Back to her old young self again.

"Seriously, though," she continued. "Yesterday was strange to say the least. In our early interviews you said you didn't like oral sex, but yesterday blew that away. Sorry for the pun. What changed your mind about going down on me?"

"I really don't know. It wasn't something I'd thought about doing. It just seemed like the thing to do. I just did it without giving it any particular thought."

"And you were finger-fucking me with one hand and rolling my nipple with the other, so you weren't stroking yourself. Or were you dry-humping on the sheet?"

"No. Actually, I don't recall feeling much of anything. I didn't feel like I was going to cum. It was like I was focusing all my attention on you."

"And did you masturbate at home last night or this morning?"

"No. Come to think of it, I didn't even feel especially horny last night. Oh, before I forget, there is one thing I thought you might want to know. When I was driving home yesterday, I was feeling a little strange. I don't quite know how to describe it, but it wasn't like I was going to throw up or pass out or anything like that. I guess the best way to describe it was I just felt a little uneasy, edgy."

"Did you happen to notice if your heartbeat had sped up or slowed down or was irregular or anything like that?"

"No. I mean, no, I didn't notice anything unusual other than feeling a little off-kilter. I slept fine last night, too. Sorry I can't describe it better."

"That's fine, Tom. I really glad you mentioned it. I'm going to talk with Kim tomorrow and see if she has any thoughts. I'll give you a call if we come up with anything earthshaking. In the meantime, if you notice any other unusual feelings or, of course, if you become ill, please call me -- anytime."

I assured her that I would, and then we rang off.

The next day I went to the university pool to swim some laps. I didn't notice any change in my endurance or stamina or coordination, so I guessed whatever I had felt was just a passing aftereffect of our sex.

That evening, my phone rang. It was Lorraine.

"Hi, Tom. How are you feeling tonight?" she asked.

I recounted everything I had done and felt since we had last spoken. There just didn't seem to be an explanation that made sense.

"Well, I spoke with Kim today. She was exceptionally interested in learning more about how you felt when you were driving home. By the way, she's not alarmed. She doesn't think it indicates anything wrong with your health, but she's interested. I explained to her about how you performed cunnilingus on me and how that was a behavioral departure for you. I also told her about the intensity of my orgasm, unusual only because you hadn't needed to cum yourself to cause me to cum with such intensity and duration. Anyway, she has a theory. She would like to explain it to us, but before she does, she would like to do a complete but somewhat specialized physical examination of you."

"I thought you said she was a something-cardiologist?"

"Neuro-cardiologist. Yes, that's right, Tom, but she's still first and foremost a medical doctor. That she specialized doesn't detract in any way from her skills as an internist."

"I guess it wouldn't hurt anything. Do I need to call her to make an appointment? I don't even know where her office is."

"No, actually, she would like to do it here at my office. The equipment she will need is portable; she can bring it with her. Not that much specialized equipment is necessary. She would rather do it here because of the privacy it affords all of us."

"When would she like to do it?"

"How about next Tuesday morning at 8 a.m. That fits my schedule and hers."

"I guess so, but why so early?"

"You're going to have to do a little preparation the night before. You're going to have to fast for 12 hours, no food or liquid other than water by mouth during the fasting. You're also going to have to go to the university pharmacy on Monday and pick up a prescription for a colon-cleansing product. "

"What is a colon cleansing product?" I asked.

"Oh, I forgot. You've probably never had a colonoscopy, have you?"

"No." I didn't like the sound of this.

"Well, the night before a colonoscopy, or in your case, before your physical exam, you need to drink some liquid. It will cleanse your colon. You will want to stay near your bathroom, because its effects are rather quick and strong. Basically, it is like taking a fast, strong laxative, but without the discomfort a laxative can cause."

"Why do I need to do that?"

"Just to make it easier for Kim to perform some of the tests."

My pause probably revealed my apprehension.

"It's not as bad as it sounds, Tom. It's a little unpleasant, but not as bad as you might think. Kim will call the prescription in to the pharmacy on Monday."

Whatever.

Monday I went to the pharmacy and picked up the prescription. The pharmacist gave me a very complete explanation of what would happen and why the doctor had wanted me to use this particular product. He said he assumed the doctor would be giving me an electrocardiogram, because this product had the least effect on body chemistry affecting heart rhythms.

That night I took the product and completed the prep as instructed. I appeared at Lorraine's office at 8.a.m. I felt quite good, surprising since I hadn't eaten. I had recovered fully from the night before, though I was contemplating some form of revenge if the opportunity arose.

Lorraine met me at the front door and escorted me to her office where Dr. Geiler-Callaghan was waiting. Kim looked very doctorish with her starched white lab coat, name embroidered on it, and stethoscope around her neck.

"Good morning, Tom," she said. "How are you feeling this morning?"

"I'd rather not go through that again," was all I could say.

She and Lorraine laughed. "You probably won't have to for another 25 years or so," Kim responded. She motioned for me to sit.

"Tom, the reason I wanted to do a complete physical exam on you, and do it here, is to update your records and compare test results with what your other doctors had put in your file.

I'd like to draw urine and blood specimens now. Then while I'm doing the rest of your examination, Lorraine will take them to a local lab."

I agreed, so she gave me a small container with a lid and directed me to the restroom. When I returned with the half-full container, she said that would be sufficient. Then she drew three tubes of blood. Lorraine put them in a small ice chest and left for the hospital's lab.

"Let's continue with the exam, Tom," Kim said as she stood. On our way out of the office, she grabbed a small two-wheel cart with a plastic box on it. She explained the box contained routine examination items that Lorraine didn't have.

We entered the now-familiar room configured as a bedroom, not the usual doctor exam room. There was a rolling bedside metal stand, and on it was a box I recognized. It was the same box that held the receiving equipment for the wireless electrocardiogram patches Lorraine had worn.

"Tom, I'd like you to remove all your clothing, put on this hospital gown with the opening to the front, and lie on your back on the bed. I'll come back in and attach some wireless sensors to your body."

"You're going to give me an EKG?" I asked.

"No, not exactly. Some of the same information will be collected, but I'm also using some sensors that will collect more electrical data from more parts of your body. Hopefully, we'll be able to better determine what is going on electrically with your body that results in your 'gift'. Now, go ahead and undress, and I'll come back in about five minutes to attach the sensors."

Kim had seen and heard, electronically, Lorraine and I fucking, so it wouldn't have bothered me if she had stayed while I undressed. Still, her professionalism was appreciated. Physical exams always make me nervous. Call it "white coat syndrome," and Kim was wearing the obligatory white coat.

Even though the room was configured as a residential bedroom and was comfortably warm, my cock had run for cover. Yeah, I was embarrassed. Not long ago Lorraine had asked me if I could or would have sex with Kim, but now the same aforementioned Kim was going to see my now- miniscule penis.

She attached the sensors professionally, quickly, and without comment.

"Kim, just out of curiosity, why are you attaching the sensors now? Aren't you going to do the EKG thing last?"

"Good question, Tom. No, actually I'm going to make the electronic measurements throughout the physical exam. I don't have much idea exactly what may be stimulating the formation and storage of the electrical charge in your body, so I want to record as much information as I can, even if it seems unrelated." She had finished applying the sensors. "Just relax, Tom, at least as much as you can, and I'll go turn on the instruments to record your data."

She left, and I just laid there.

When she returned, she did all the things all the other physicians had done. She listened to my heart and lungs with her stethoscope, took my blood pressure and pulse, and hit my knee and arm with her rubber hammer. She looked in my eyes, ears, and up my nose. Then she jumped up and down on my abdomen like it was a trampoline (well, at least that's what it felt like). She had me stand so she could measure and observe the movements of my extremities. Finally, she told me to turn my head and cough. I assumed what was coming next was her ramming her finger up my ass to check my prostate, but I was wrong. She simply told me to lie back down on the bed on my back and relax. Then she just talked with me, asking more questions about my medical history and my sexual responses. I was comfortable talking with her, but even the sexual discussions were decidedly unstimulating, unable to overcome the white-coat syndrome.

By the time Kim had finished, Lorraine had returned with the lab results. Lorraine left the room. Kim skimmed the results, then said, "Well, Tom, as I expected, the labs don't tell us much other than you're in excellent health. There is nothing now, just as there wasn't before, to tell us any more about your 'gift.' "

"So are we finished," I asked hopefully.

"There is one more thing I would like you to do, Tom," she paused. "I'd like you to let me give you a handjob while you're still hooked up to the electronics."

She said it with such professionalism and such an even tone that I thought I must have heard her incorrectly. She read that in my face.

"Tom, you're aware, aren't you, that the orgasms Lorraine experiences with you are far more intense and of much longer duration than a woman normally experiences? And whatever you're doing to her is causing a persistence in both intensity and duration even when she masturbates without you. What I'm wondering is if your own orgasms are as intense for you as they are for her."

"Well," I answered, "I guess I am a little noisy when I'm cumming, but that is the way I've always been. So I guess I'd have to say, 'no'."

"What I'm proposing, Tom, is to try and give you a super-orgasm, an orgasm that approaches what you're giving to Lorraine in intensity and length."

I was skeptical, and I told Kim so. I didn't see that she could do anything with her hand that I couldn't do for myself or while I was fucking Lorraine. But, I didn't figure it would do any harm to let her try.

"I don't think you'll regret it, Tom," she said almost seductively. "You see, when my husband's sexual desire began diminishing rather quickly, I learned how to keep his interest up for as long as his body would allow it. Of course, it reached a point where his sexual interest simply evaporated. One of the techniques I learned and practiced successfully on him was prostate massage. Have you ever heard of it?"

"Is that like what the doctor does when he checks my prostate during my physical exams?"

"Yes ... and no. The digital rectal exam done on men is brief, lasting only a few seconds, and it's done to determine the symmetry and irregularities associated with the prostate gland. It is most assuredly not done to be pleasurable. On the other hand, a prostate massage done by someone purely for sexual pleasure requires much longer, because the process is much slower and gentler. And when the massage is done properly by the same person who is manually masturbating or BJ'ing her partner, his orgasm almost always exceeds anything he has experienced before."

"And you want to try giving me a hand job while you're massaging my prostate?"

"Yes, I do."

"Why?"

"I want to see if your having a super-orgasm will help us determine what in your body is happening to cause you to give them to Lorraine. That will be somewhat measured by the sensors I've connected to you. I also want to see if the results of your intensified orgasm today will have any effect on the level of pleasure you give her next time you fuck. "

Still, my cock was hibernating, and I doubted that she would even be able to get it going. I told her that.

"Tom, you are a potent and virile young man. And I'm quite familiar with what kind of stimulation it will take to not only make you fully hard but also to make you cum harder than you have ever cum in your life."

The look she gave me when she said that looked more lustful than clinical, but maybe I was misreading her.

Nevertheless, I wasn't feeling the slightest bit aroused. That was immediately obvious to her.

She smiled, more kindly and knowing than mocking.

"Lie back, Tom," was all she said.

I felt, and saw, her gently grip the head of my very flaccid cock with the thumb, forefinger, and middle finger of her left hand. With equal gentleness, she extended my limp penis upward along my abdomen. Then with the index finger of her right hand, she ran it along the length of my shaft from its base to its head. I had never felt anything like that before, and after she repeated the same action at two other different locations on my cock, it began to harden.

As my cock hardened and lengthened, she continued to hold and pull it further. She used the fingertips and maybe nails of her right hand to apply pressure at various points, and in only a few more second, I had a raging hard-on.

As she continued to manipulate my erection, she spoke.

"I have stimulated the nerve bundles in your penis, Tom, but these really only send a message to your brain, instructing it to fill your penis with blood. Right now, you could successfully penetrate a woman, and you could probably ejaculate, but it would be purely mechanical on your part. You don't feel anything particularly sexual even though you could complete the sex act."

She was right. I definitely had a hard-on, but the usual feeling that came with it was not there. She continued.

"As Lorraine has explained to you, satisfying sex is more than the mechanics. It's mental as well. So far, the only thing that I've done is tell your brain to make your cock hard. I haven't done anything to stimulate the sexual pleasure centers of your brain." There was a long pause, then she added, "Yet."

Talespin
Talespin
309 Followers
1...456789