A Gift in Disguise Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her pussy muscles felt as if a thousand tiny hands were strumming my cock's nerves. I felt the pleasurable twinge of muscular pain that always preceded my own orgasm.

Her body gave a super-human heave as she cried, "Cumming!" Her eyes were clasped shut, her face pinched as if she could focus every nerve and muscle in her body on her orgasm. At that same instant, my own orgasm exploded from deep inside me. When my first massive spurt of jism flowed furiously into her, her eyes and mouth flew open, seeing and saying nothing. Then her body began to shake and spasm as the jolts of orgasm coursed through her body.

Though she was considerably shorter than I, her legs scissored around my body with such strength I thought I would be unable to breath. I continued to drive my cock into her, each thrust first lifting her body from the bed, then driving it back down beneath me.

I couldn't tell how long we kept frantically fucking, but finally our strength and desire began to subside. At some point we were both satiated and exhausted, and I collapsed my body to rest upon hers. She released the death-grip her legs had on my waist. We both gasped for air, having apparently involuntarily held our breaths for the duration of our orgasm. She made no effort to get me to roll off her or pull my cock out of her. Finally I simply rolled onto my back alongside her.

Her face, only moments earlier fiery red and contorted by sexual drives, had become peaceful, rested, and perhaps it was only my imagination, but younger in appearance as well. She tried with only partial success to open her eyes. She moved her mouth as if she wanted to speak, but was unable to either focus or speak. Then she simply drifted into peaceful, deep sleep without having spoken one word.

I lay there a few minutes more so as not to disturb her (and to get my own strength back as well). Then I arose from the bed. The room was still warm against my naked body. She lay uncovered on her back on the bed.

I walked toward the doors that opened onto the pool, picking up my discarded swimsuit on the way. When I opened the doors, I realized it was nighttime, and the air had cooled considerably. The cool air felt refreshing as I walked naked across the pool deck to the pool house. Once inside, I showered and put my street clothes back on.

Now fully clothed, I walked back across the pool deck to the house and entered the bedroom again. Kim was sleeping soundly, but there were tiny goosebumps on her. The cold air had chilled her, and in addition to the goosebumps, her nipples were again fully taut. The sight of them and her still-exposed hairy pussy caused my cock to twitch again.

I went to the edge of the bed and gently covered her with the spread from the side I had vacated. She never stirred from her sleep. Her face was even more peaceful and relaxed now.

There was a notebook and pen by her bedside telephone, and I thought about leaving a brief note. But then, it occurred to me that she was married and had two college-age children, and I really didn't know when they might return. A thank-you note would be a nice gesture but also incriminating evidence.

After locking the French doors from the inside, I left through the front door, locking it behind me.

The drive back to my apartment was uneventful. Once inside, I thought about calling Lorraine to tell her about my time with Kim, but then I thought better of it. It would be up to Kim to reveal any or none of the details of our afternoon to Lorraine.

I had classes the entire morning, so my cell phone was off. It wasn't until about 2 p.m. I returned to my apartment.

After catching my breath, I called Kim's cell phone. I expected to get her voicemail, but she picked up on the second ring.

"Hi, Tom," she answered. Well, at least she has my name and number in her cell phone.

"Hi, Kim. How are you doing today?" I asked, not wanting to jump right in to a discussion of our sexual encounter.

"I'm feeling better today than I have for a long time -- thanks to you," she responded enthusiastically. "I haven't slept so soundly and awakened so relaxed for years. And thank you for covering me and locking the doors when you left. That was very thoughtful."

She sounded more like a woman, maybe a lover, than a medical doctor.

I explained not leaving a note. She responded that none of them were expected home any time soon, but she appreciated my thoughtfulness.

Recalling that Kim's problem was an inability to orgasm, I was a bit at a loss for words to ask the obvious question. Kim was as perceptive as Lorraine, and she must have known that I wanted to ask it. Rather than toying with me, she spared me the uncertainty.

"Yes, Tom, I did cum when we were fucking yesterday afternoon. In fact, though you may not have noticed it, I came several times in rapid succession. You were in the throes of your own impressive orgasm, so you may not have noticed. My mind is still a bit to fuzzy for me to clinically analyze my responses, so I think we should plan to meet together with Lorraine to discuss it. Unless you object to frankly discussing our sexual encounter in front of her ...?"

"No, I think that would be a good idea. When do you want to meet with her? I've got classes most of tomorrow, but I can adjust my schedule a bit after that."

"I was thinking maybe Tuesday afternoon next week if that's convenient for you and her?"

"That would be fine. I don't have classes on Tuesday afternoons -- that's when I usually hit the pool -- but you already know that."

"Why don't I call Lorraine and see if we can meet with her next Tuesday at 2 p.m. then?" she suggested. "I'll ask her to call you to confirm if that's okay?"

"Sure, that would be fine. And Kim, I really do want to thank you for yesterday afternoon. You really are a beautiful, sexy woman."

"Thank you, Tom. I'm looking forward to doing it again -- soon. It was incredibly arousing when you were running your hands over my legs and pussy and tits and burying your face in my pits. And when I finally came, it was ..." she paused. "I really can't describe it. It's something I want to do with you again." She paused again, apparently to regain some semblance of composure. "I'll have Lorraine call you."

She hung up before I could respond, but her closing remark left me both hopeful and very aroused.

About 30 minutes later my phone rang. It was Lorraine. She was absolutely ebullient.

"Tom, I just got off the phone with Kim. She said she was sorry I had to leave yesterday afternoon, but she said she had a wonderful afternoon with you. Somehow, Tom, I don't really think she was sorry to see me go!" she said with a laugh.

"So what did she tell you about our afternoon?" I asked.

"Nothing other than you and she would like to meet me at my office Tuesday afternoon at two to discuss it. I'm eager to hear the details, because from the tenor of her conversation, I suspect it was mutually satisfying for both of you. But I would prefer to meet with you both separately rather than together. I think that may lead to more relaxed conversations."

After agreeing to meet separately but to avoid giving her any more information about Kim's and my afternoon together, I changed the subject.

"How is your client doing, Lorraine? The one you had to rush off to the hospital for?"

"She's fine. She has anaphylaxis, so when she was stung by a wasp at her brother's house, she used her EpiPen while he called 9-1-1. The paramedic and EMTs took her to the hospital as a precaution. They observed her in the ED for a few hours to make sure she had no symptoms of either anaphylaxis or reaction to the epinephrine, then they sent her home. Her brother wanted me there in case the ED needed any information from me about her psychological condition."

I decided to tease Lorraine just a little.

"Well, I'm glad your client is doing well. Kim and I got along well together, but I'll tell you all about it on Tuesday."

The laughter at the other end of the line told me I wasn't fooling Lorraiine. I suspected Kim might have given her a few of the details, but that was fine.

"All right, Tom," she said with a good-natured laugh. "By the way, Kim will be here Monday rather than Tuesday, so of course she won't be here when you arrive tuesday. Would it be possible for you to stay for an hour or so? If you wouldn't mind, I would like to run the arousal test on you again, the one I use my modified polygraph for?"

Her modified polygraph was something she had designed to help measure sexual arousal in both men and women. In addition to recording the usual physiological changes associated with sexual arousal, she had added a sensor that detected very small changes in the size of a man's penis. She also had a phallus with sensors attached that was inserted into a woman's vagina to measure her arousal and responses during orgasm. The test itself involved the subject watching several video segments depicting various sexual activities. The subject's responses were correlated with the video he or she was watching to determine how aroused the subject became while watching that particular segment. For the test to be most valid, however, the subject was instructed to not be sexually active, including masturbating, for at least five days before the test.

"Yeah, I guess that would be okay. But why do you need to do it again?"

"Now that you seem to have overcome the issue that brought you to me, I'd like to see if that has any effect on what arouses you. It might help understand why you were unable to sustain an erection before when you tried to have intercourse with a woman. I can personally attest to the fact you don't have that problem any longer," she concluded brightly.

"Okay, Lorraine, and I suppose that means..."

"... no masturbating ... or fucking ... until after the test," she concluded my sentence for me. Then she added a hopeful note. "... but after the test ...," she trailed off.

"That was mean, " I said playfully.

"Yes, it was, wasn't it. See you Tuesday," she said as she hung up the phone.

The following Tuesday she greeted me warmly at the door, then led me to her office.

She explained that on the preceding day, she had interviewed Kim about our sexual activity at Kim's house. She then went on to tell me that during her Monday meeting with Kim, Kim had agreed to be reexamined with Lorraine's modified polygraph. Then, after measuring Kim's response levels to different scenes, Lorraine suggested that Kim masturbate using whatever visual and aural stimuli Lorraine had that would make her most likely to orgasm.

Lorraine said that Kim complied very eagerly, and that the instrument confirmed what Kim had told her during their interview: That Kim was finally able to orgasm again. Kim's comment to me on the phone that she seemed inclined to intense, multiple orgasms was confirmed by the instrument as well. Of course, the instrument had not captured any earlier orgasms from Kim, because she had not experienced any while Lorraine had been consulting her.

Lorraine seemed pleased to tell me that the video Kim had chosen to watch while she was masturbating? One showing Lorraine and me fucking wildly and loudly.

Then Lorraine asked me to recount in as much detail as possible my sexual encounter with Kim at Kim's house. She asked only a few questions to try and get a little more detail.

"Well, Tom," she commented, "It should be as clear to you as it is to me that you have overcome your inability to sustain an erection for intercourse.

Also, you made the same observation Kim did: She was in the very early stages of orgasm before you came inside her. That seems to confirm my earlier theory that your 'gift' is triggered by your partner's body rather than by your own ejaculation. In other words, something happens in your partner's body chemistry that causes your 'gift' to be released before you cum. That adds an entirely new dimension, since if your 'gift' is at least partially partner-dependent, then it's logical that some women would not be affected by your 'gift.' "

Lorraine continued looking through her notes before she spoke again. She seemed satisfied that she had covered everything she wanted to with me about my time with Kim.

"So, Tom, are you still willing to go through the instrumental testing again this afternoon?"

"Yeah, I haven't jacked off since we talked on the phone."

"Good. Well, you know where the rooms are, so go ahead into the dressing room and strip down. Once you've applied the pressure cuff to your penis and have put on the gown, come into the exam room. I'll meet you there and attach the rest of the sensors. Then I'll leave and go to the control room while you relax."

It took only a few minutes for me to strip and apply the cuff to my flaccid cock. I briefly thought about going into the exam room naked rather than wearing the gown as Lorraine had instructed, but I figured she might not see the humor in that ... or we might never make it to the test. So, I followed her instructions.

Once I seated myself in the exam room recliner and could easily see the large-screen television at just the right angle for comfortable viewing on the wall in front of me, Lorraine entered the room. She quickly attached the remaining sensors. Then she reminded me that I would first hear music in the headphones. Once the videos began, their content would vary from non-sexual to those displaying almost every form of sexual interaction. She instructed me that at no time was I to touch my cock, but that if at any time I experienced extreme physical discomfort, I should tell her immediately via the microphone on the headset.

Just as when she had first tested me several months earlier, the test proceeded uneventfully. It did, however, seem to me that it lasted longer. Finally, the screen went dark, and Lorraine spoke to me through the headphone.

"That's the end of the test, Tom. Please relax for a few minutes. Then, I'll come in and remove all of the sensors."

After a brief time, she came in and removed all of the sensors except for the penile cuff. As before, she told me to go into the dressing room and remove it and then dress to meet with her in her office. That was what she had done after the first test months earlier. So, once she had removed the other sensors, I went to the dressing room, tossed the gown in a laundry basket, and dressed. It took five to ten minutes, and as she had instructed, I didn't rush.

When I walked into her office, she was staring so intently at the computer screen that she evidently didn't see or hear me. She jumped a bit when she realized I was looking over her shoulder at the lines and squiggles on the screen.

"Tom, the polygraph pretty much shows the results I expected. They're very similar to the results of your first test.

As before, you showed pronounced arousal to scenes of sex between women and to sexual scenes involving women older than you with younger men. You still are aroused by a woman's natural body hair and her being very animated and vocal during sex.

One of the surprises, though, is that in both your first test months ago and this one, you had an aversion to oral sex when you saw it being performed. Yet you eagerly and, may I say, very skillfully went down on both Kim and me when you were having sex with us individually. That unexpected reaction strongly suggests what I said earlier, that there is something in the sexual chemistry between you and your partner that is generating situational behavioral changes in both of you.

Tom, do you recall what your reaction was when you were tonguing Kim's and my clits?"

I thought about it for a few seconds, then answered honestly, "If you mean things like taste or smell, no, I really don't. About all I remember is that you both seemed to enjoy it, and that really turned me on."

"Excellent, Tom. That suggests that some of the barriers to sexual enjoyment that existed since childhood and puberty may have been successfully overcome."

"Lorraine, you said 'one' of the surprises. What were the others?"

"Very observant, Tom. Yes, there were some subtle differences between your first charts several months ago and these today. Those differences may be meaningful or not, but I'd like some time to compare them more closely. If anything, they would indicate a improvement over your previous condition, certainly nothing that should alarm you, but I would rather give you an informed analysis rather than a spontaneous one.

One more thing, Tom, unless you object, I'd like to include Kim in my analysis of your data and in the meeting where I give you my opinion. She has already offered some valuable insight from a neurological perspective, and I think now even moreso, she is interested in better understanding the dimensions of your 'gift.' Would you object to more involvement from her?"

My mind flashed back to Kim in her not-for-public-viewing swimsuit by the pool at her house. My cock twitched, but I tried to project calm detachment.

"No, I wouldn't mind, Lorraine."

Lorraine wasn't fooled by the tone of my voice. Her knowing smile revealed that, and her rather sarcastic reply confirmed it. "Purely in the interest of science, of course. Right, Tom?" she said with a laugh.

Then she concluded the meeting by saying, "Kim and I will review the charts and the recordings of your session today. It may take a week or so. Then I'll give you a call so the three of us can meet to discuss the results."

As I left Lorraine's office, my mind alternated between Lorraine and Kim, two sexy mature women who had brought me out of my sexual shell. And I wondered how much further they would take me. In a week or maybe two, I would find out.

1...456789