A Gift in Disguise Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sharon and I talked briefly but were soon approached by a waiter. He brought our dinner plates. Fish for both of us.

"Good evening, Michael," she said to him. "Tom, what would you like to drink?"

"Ginger ale, please," I answered.

"And for me also," Sharon joined in.

"Of course. Thank you, Sharon," the waiter responded courteously.

The portions were just the right size, and the taste and presentation were excellent. I was truly impressed.

Our conversation early during the meal was fairly casual, really catching up on what was happening and with whom in my home town.

Sharon said her husband Leonard was "up to his ass" as she put it, in his construction business and rarely had time for anything else. I sensed that might have included her.

She mentioned that her youngest son Ted, the one who had graduated with me from high school, had gone on to graduate from The Wharton School and had returned to our home town to start his own business. When Sharon said Ted had married while in college, her vocal tone suggested displeasure with his marital choice and timing. However she did seem pleased that Ted was doing exceptionally well in his business and had become very active in community affairs.

She went on to say that her older son Cody had gone to San Francisco, graduated from UC Berkley, and lived in San Francisco. He rarely returned home even to visit. I sensed something was amiss, a change in her voice, so for some reason I began asking questions about Cody. Finally Sharon explained that Cody was now Corinne. Apparently since puberty Cody (now Corinne) had been unsure of his gender identity. More accurately, he had been sure of it but unsure how to best deal with it and eventually disclose it. What seemed to trouble Sharon most was not Cody's gender assignment. Rather, it was that her husband Leonard had totally rejected Cody as Corinne. Having begun to discuss Corinne and apparently realizing that I was not at all uncomfortable about talking about Corinne's trans-sexuality, Sharon asked if I had ever had an experience with a transsexual woman.

She was genuinely surprised and then quite interested when I gave her a detailed explanation of my meeting and becoming friends with Stephanie. Sharon undoubtedly expected that with my conservative, small-town upbringing I would be repulsed by the thought of kissing a transsexual woman. We talked about it for several minutes, and she became even more relaxed.

"So, Tom, when you and Stephanie were kissing and making out in the parking lot to put on a show for your fraternity brothers, didn't you even wonder what it would be like to go all the way with her? I mean, you finally felt Stephanie's cock under her skirt, and I'm sure she was grabbing yours too, wasn't she? Didn't that turn you on even a little bit?"

I paused for just a moment before answering, but I was thinking about Jamie, not about Stephanie.

"Well, yeah. I suppose there was something about it that did."

"Tell me something, Tom. Did you and Teddy ever make out or masturbate each other?"

Her question caught me completely off guard.

"No. What would make you think we might have?"

"Well, Teddy's very well hung, and from what I saw at the lake place and judging from the picture of you in the swimsuit you emailed to me, so are you. It would have been perfectly natural for you to do it, you know? Boys in puberty do sometimes openly compare their manhood. Sometimes they even experiment sexually with each other."

"Nope. Didn't happen. C'mon, Sharon. Why are you asking me about that?"

"Tom, I've told you about Cody -- Corinne. Well, Teddy's bisexual. I suspected that he and Cody experimented sexually with each other as boys. And since you and Teddy spent so much time together..."

"No, Sharon, I was never sexually attracted to either Ted or Cody. And frankly, I never saw any signs that either of them were sexually attracted to me."

I was telling her the truth, though she may have doubted it. But, since Sharon had started the conversation about her sons' and my sexuality, I decided to play along to see where it might lead.

"So tell me something, Sharon. Did you ever masturbate Ted?"

I was expecting her to be embarrassed or shocked, maybe even offended, but she responded rather matter-of-factly.

"Yes, Tom, I did. It was rather natural, you know. I knew Teddy and Cody were not only masturbating each other, I actually spied on them kissing and rubbing a few times. I must admit to being turned on watching my two sons sexually pleasure to each other. It was beautifully arousing.

So in Teddy's last year of high school, Cody had already gone off to college, I intentionally walked in on Teddy one morning when he was jerking off. I had expected him to cover himself up, but much to my surprise, he didn't. He just kept stroking that gorgeous cock of his. You see, Tom, he and Cody knew I had been watching them. He told me that they both got off knowing I was watching them.

I asked him if I could finish him off by stroking him. He just took his hands away, left his cock bobbing straight up in the air, and smiled at me.

I sat down beside him and started gently, then more firmly, jacking him off. I had secretly hoped he might decide to feel and finger me, but he didn't. Still, I almost orgasmed when his jizz stream shot out."

Her candid admission, which I presumed was truthful, caught me completely by surprise. When she spoke again, Sharon had a gleam in her eye.

"You know, Tom, your mother is concerned you may be gay. She says you never bring any girlfriends home, in fact you never even talk about dating much. I think she was hoping you and Linda Johnson might eventually get married. Your mother believed that Linda was a very wholesome girl, being a preacher's kid and all."

"Linda and I dated a few times, but I think she already had a pretty steady boyfriend already in college."

I hoped Sharon wouldn't pursue that line of conversation, but somehow I expected what was coming.

"So...did you ever fuck Linda?"

Sharon's using the word "fuck" told me she was hoping for a rather salacious rather than serious answer.

"No, I wanted to and I'm pretty sure she really did, too, but since she was a PK, she gave me the old line that she was 'saving herself for her husband'. We both knew that was BS, but I respected her wishes. She was a great kisser, and somehow she considered giving me great hand jobs and my finger-fucking her until she screamed for me to stop to be different from fucking. More than one time we had to stop at the laundromat on our way home from a date and quick-wash the car blanket to get my cum out of it. But like I said, we never fucked. I think we both were completely satisfied with making each other cum in the car."

"You were right, Tom. She did marry her college boyfriend. But now she's back in town. They're divorced, and she's teaching middle school now. Maybe you ought to look her up when you go home next time. A little birdy told me she might still have the hots for you."

"Maybe, but I'm pretty focused on my grad studies, and I'm not really interested in getting married."

"Oh, I'm not talking about marrying her, Tom," Sharon responded. "Then again, you prefer women rather much older than you, don't you?"

There was a certainty in her voice that told me no more really needed to be said to defend my manhood.

I looked straight into her eyes. "Yes, I most certainly do," I answered emphatically. "Sexual maturity is a powerful aphrodisiac for me."

"Mmm. I'm very happy to hear that, Tom. Very happy."

We had just finished coffee when the same gentleman who had announced dinner made another announcement: "Ladies and gentlemen, may I suggest we retire for the evening's program?"

I looked at Sharon, hoping for some explanation but instead received a rather enigmatic smile. We arose from our table, and she once again took me by the arm to guide me to wherever we were headed.

I assumed we would be going to possibly a small auditorium or small theater or hall, some formal entertainment venue, but instead she led me out of the dining room and down a long hallway with beautiful floor and wall coverings and artwork. This was light years above the local Motel Six.

Midway down the hallway she stopped us in front of an ornate wooden door. She opened it and escorted me in, then closed the door behind. Rather than being an entertainment venue, it was an inordinately plain-looking room. Some jail cells have more furnishings. There was no television or telephone or radio. Aside from a queen-sized bed with a nightstand each side of the headboard and a lamp on each nightstand, there was no other furniture whatsoever in the room. Both lamps were on. Where there would usually have been a combination desk - tea table - drawer storage - television stand unit, there was nothing. In fact, the entire wall just a short distance from the foot of the bed was completely draped. No mirror, no lamp, no pictures. Just a closed drape. And the foot of the queen-size bed was only about two feet from the closed drape.

"Tom, why don't you take off your coat and hang it there," she pointed to the closet by the entry door. While speaking, she walked to one of the nightstands, opened the drawer, and took out something resembling a television remote control. She set it on the nightstand by the lamp.

"Won't we be joining the others to watch the evening's entertainment?" I said with clearly exaggerated surprise as I removed my jacket, then walked back to join her standing to one side of the bed.

"Oh, we most certainly will, Tom. It will start in a few minutes after everyone has had a chance to get to their rooms. In the meantime..."

She leaned toward me and pulled my face toward hers and kissed me softly, then a bit more aggressively. I responded in kind and was becoming more and more aroused. I encircled her with my arms and delighted at the feel of the bare skin on her shoulders and back. The tip of her tongue parting my lips and her sounds told me she, too, was eager to go further. While still kissing me, she deftly removed my tie and unbuttoned my shirt. I felt her warm, soft hands slip inside the shirt and begin caressing and lightly scratching my skin.

Then, apparently from audio speakers in the ceiling and walls, a baritone voice announced that the program would begin shortly.

Sharon pushed with her hands on my chest and very gently backed away from me. Her movement caused us to step to one side so we were no longer between the foot of the bed and the glass wall.

She walked two or three steps to the nightstand and picked up the remote control, pushing one of the buttons as she did. While she was operating the control, I removed my shirt and tossed it aside. The lights in our room dimmed rather quickly to blackout. Simultaneously, a rather quiet motor moved the bed in our room so its foot was almost touching the glass. Once so positioned, the head of the bed tilted slightly. Then, a second or two before our room lights extinguished, the motorized curtain draping the wall near the foot of the bed began to open. From our room, we could now look through a wall-to-ceiling seamless glass window into an odd-looking room.

That glass-enclosed room was only about twelve feet across, and it appeared to have six walls, all glass. One of the walls had a simple door. There was a king-size bed in the middle of the room. With walls of glass, the room we and undoubtedly other guests could see from the privacy of our rooms more resembled an interior arena rather than a motel room. The arena room was lit and arranged to let us clearly see anything that might go on in it. There was no one in the room.

Sharon's voice caused me to turn to her and away from the glass.

"Tom, I suggest we get comfortable before the presentation begins."

She positioned herself between me and the glass with her back to me so we were both facing the glass. I put my arms around her waist and drew her closer to me. She backed up firmly against me, and then her right hand began gently kneading my balls and cock through my trousers. I kissed and nuzzled her neck and soft shoulders.

Moments later, a very tall woman, probably just under six feet tall, and smaller man about five-feet-five walked into the room. I was so intent on arousing Sharon that I really hadn't paid much attention to them.

"Do you recognize them, Tom?"

Her question caused me to look more closely, and when I did, I was taken totally by surprise.

"That's your son Ted," I exclaimed. "And the woman is Mrs. Weldon, the high school math and girl's gym teacher."

"Oh, don't be so formal, Tom. Teddy told me that you and all the other boys used to refer to her as 'missile tits' in high school, didn't you?"

"Are they here? Together?" I asked in surprise. It was a stupid question. Obviously they were just a few feet away from us on the other side of the glass wall. Sharon seemed somewhat pleased at my genuine shock.

"Just watch."

I did as the two of them began kissing, fondling, and undressing each other. Sharon anticipated my question. Never taking her eyes off them, she said, "They've been fucking since Ted was a senior in high school, Tom."

"And you approve?" I blurted.

"Approve?" she responded with a laugh. "Darling, I encouraged her to seduce him. I sold Marlene -- Mrs. Weldon -- and her husband their house when they moved to town. She was hired to be the high school math and girl's phys-ed teacher. She and I became exceptionally close friends, Tom. You might say 'bosom buddies'. Your nickname for her was quite apropos. Her boobs are fabulous. Very sensitive nipples.

Anyway, one day after school Marlene was working on some equipment in the field house. She saw Teddy and his girl friend making out under the ball field bleachers just a few feet from her. They didn't see her, though. They weren't fucking, but Diane -- his girlfriend at the time -- was giving him an energetic hand job."

"So Mrs. Weldon stopped them?" I interrupted.

"Oh, no, Tom. She told me later that in spite of Teddy's short height, she was quite impressed with his other physical attributes and his rather surprising sexual skills. So Marlene frigged herself off watching them. Still, she was concerned that Ted might do something stupid and eventually fuck the little slut without a condom, so Marlene called me. She and I met and discussed it, and I suggested that perhaps a more mature woman might discourage Ted from fucking Diane while at the same time satisfying his sexual needs. Marlene was instantly agreeable to what I was suggesting, but she was concerned about her teaching career. I assured her that since I was chairman of the school board at the time, nothing would ever happen to her. Marlene readily agreed to seduce Ted and fuck him."

"What about her husband?"

"What about him?" she asked indifferently. "He's gone most of the time. She has needs, too, you know, and she's pretty sure he's getting taken care of on the road.

I have to admit that I assumed Marlene would keep Teddy satisfied through his senior year in high school, but I hadn't counted on them continuing to fuck even after Ted got married. Not that I really care. His wife has the sexual appetite of an avocado.

It turns out that my bisexual son is remarkably adept in bed with women. Marlene's clit is rather obvious. It resembles a tiny penis, and Teddy's lips and tongue seemed to be a perfect fit for it. She also told me he fucks like a stallion and is not the least bit intimidated by her being much taller than him. In fact, she thinks he actually gets off on that. And so does she."

"Can they see us?" I asked.

"Not now, but they could if we wanted them to. All I'd have to do is turn up the lights in our room a little."

"Does Ted know you're here with me?"

"Oh, Teddy knows I'm here watching him and Marlene, but he doesn't know who's with me. Not that he would care if he saw you. Actually, they might even get turned on more if he and Marlene saw you fucking his mother. You probably didn't realize it, but after Marlene had been fucking Teddy for a while, she confided in me that she'd really like to feel you on top of her, too."

I decided to let that pass.

"And they're the evening entertainment for your group?" I asked.

"Yes, neither one are members, and they're being well-paid to do what they probably would have been doing somewhere else anyway. It's fortunate for them and us that they both lean a bit toward exhibitionism."

The action in the glass room was heating up. Sharon was clearly getting more and more excited herself, but I couldn't tell if her excitement was from seeing her son fucking her own bisexual lover or seeing him fucking and wishing it was her rather than one of his former teachers. I decided to find out because, frankly, my cock was about read to rip the crotch out of my suit pants.

"Sharon?" I said.

"What?" she responded, never taking her eyes off the screen. Her youngest son had his face buried in his former high school teacher's pussy, and was making her scream and writhe in intense sexual pleasure.

I slid my hands around Sharon's waist to her back and began unzipping the short zipper on her dress. Then I whispered, "Do you and Ted fuck each other regularly?"

Her body stiffened briefly, then relaxed as she turned her face to mine.

"You're very perceptive, Tom. Does that bother you?"

"No, not at all. You're both adults." I decided to play along.

She smiled as she returned her gaze to the action in the glass-surrounded room. Now her voice was becoming drier, somewhat hoarse with desire.

"My fucking Teddy turns you on, doesn't it, Tom? No, we don't do it regularly. But there are a few times a year when we both seem to need it at the same time."

"Like you're sexually synchronized?" I asked.

"I had never thought of it that way, Tom, but yes. That's exactly it. Sexually synchronized. Very well put."

Then, as she continued to watch her son, I moved my hands to her hips, then began to pull the short cocktail dress up. When my fingers had bunched the dress so I could touch her skin, I put my hands on her bare legs. I kept my hands touching her skin while I slid the loosened dress upward over her hips. When she felt my hands on her waist, and still never taking her eyes off her son and his former teacher in the next room, she raised her arms straight up over her head. Running my hands up her rib cage and noticing no bra, I pulled the dress up over her outstretched arms and let it fall to the floor. I clasped her wrists gently, then began to slowly drag my hands down her arms to her armpits. She bent her arms and clasped her hands behind her head, all the while still focusing on her son and his partner just feet away. Sharon's breathing was quickening, no doubt from the arousing scene there and the touch of my eager hands.

Her breasts, rather large but very firm with pointy nipples, jutted toward the screen. I cupped them with my hands.

"Oh, Teddy," she murmured subconsciously. Almost immediately, I felt her tense up, perhaps fearful that she had broken our sexual reverie. I felt rather than saw her apprehension. She need not have been concerned.

"It's all right, Sharon. Tonight, I am whoever you want me to be," I said honestly as I turned her and pulled her hard against me, kissing her intensely to divert any further discussion. While we kissed, her hands fumbled to loosen my trousers, unbuckled them, and let them drop around my ankles. Somehow I kicked off my shoes, leaving me wearing only my dark blue bikini brief and socks. My cock head on my full erection was rocketing out above the brief's waistband.

We continued kissing and fondling. She wore no bra or brief. Her bare breasts ground against my chest, and her tongue attacked mine with sexual violence. I felt her fingernails digging into my back. I reached behind her and put both my hands on her bare ass, grabbing each cheek firmly, and pulling her even tighter against me. I could feel her full pussy hair against my bare legs. She ground her abdomen against my cock, now protected only by my brief. Somehow, she reached down and pulled my brief down to my ankles, then immediately stood back up.