A Gift in Disguise Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I explained my theory to her.

Then she asked, "So you're suggesting what exactly? That we need to change the design or sensor placement of the phalluses that will be worn by women?"

"No, not exactly. I think the first thing we have to do is test my theory. Have you ever done 3-D bio-mechanical motion studies on subjects while they were having sex?"

"You mean put sensors on subjects so their sexual mechanics can be captured and then studied on a computer? Like they use with professional golfers and baseball players? No, I haven't. But I see now where you're going with this. You're concerned that the pelvic thrusts of a woman wearing the prosthetic phallus might be different than those of a man wearing one, right?"

"Exactly!" I answered.

"It's a very good point, Tom. But I'd rather not postpone Lorraine's and Kim's tests just to test it out. Why don't we do this. Why don't we let Lorraine and Kim run their masturbation tests at Amanda's. But I'm intrigued with your idea. So how about this. How about if you apply the sensors to me and I apply them to you, then we gather the first set of data on ourselves? Even though I have a cock, my skeletal pelvic structure is that of a woman. Of course, you're all man. We could test your theory on ourselves. If we agree that improvements could be made to enhance the pleasure of a woman receiving from another woman wearing the prosthetic phallus, we could modify the design for women wearers.

Likewise, if we agree no modification is needed when a man will be wearing the phallus to have sex with a woman partner, we can retain the original design for that."

"That sounds like a good plan, Jamie. Thanks for putting up with this late night phone call."

We talked for just a few more minutes, then rang off.

As I lay in bed on this Sunday night thinking of the week ahead, I tried to get a bit organized. Tuesday afternoon I had to be at Amanda's lab to be involved in Lorraine's debriefing. Then I had to take Jamie back to her own lab in case there were any changes to be made to the phallus Kim would begin wearing the next Friday or Saturday. Hopefully there wouldn't be too many modifications needed. I started to drift off to sleep, my mind alternated between images of a nude Jamie with her real cock and Lorraine and Kim with their prosthetic phalluses. Yet the mental image that lingered was one I had not yet seen in real life: a nude and seductive Emily Feinstein. My cock hardened as sleep came.