A Gift in the Past

Story Info
Wife gets a better anniversary gift. But, from the past.
2.6k words
3.67
2.5k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: All characters depicted in the story are above 18.

"Did you buy the gift I asked for.?" asked Madhumita dressed in her night robe and as she cuddled her husband.

"Sorry baby," said Abhinav in an apologizing tone.

She was sad and turned away from him. It was her wish to fuck him along with a dildo. She was extremely unhappy as he forgot to get the gift she yearned for. Abhinav leaned forward to kiss her but she refused. She searched for her panty and quickly wore it. It was their anniversary and they usually have their biggest fuckfest on this day. But today she is sad as he couldn't fulfill this small wish of hers.

"But I have something better," said Abhinav.

"What's better.?" she replied in disdain.

"My friend Sarah agreed to give us the equipment she was working on."

"What does it do?"

"It helps us to time travel to the past."

"And..?"

"You'll love it. Trust me you'll be happy."

"Make me trust you."

"Loosen up a bit Madhu. You are too angry now. Don't I deserve a kiss."

"After making me trust you.!"

Abhinav opened his bag and took out a metallic ring. He explained to her that both of them needed to step into it so that it would take them into the past. She followed his instructions and stepped into the ring. The ring glowed blue.

"Where are we going.?"

"Ask when."

"When.?"

"10 years before present."

The machine was activated and both of them were transported back in time. Into a shabby old bedroom, 10 years ago. The house where they met for the first time.

"I know this place," she said.

"So do I deserve a kiss now, ba..."

She didn't let him finish and kissed him deep, tasting his tongue. Memories rushed back and it was beyond her control. He pulled her closer and let her take the wheel. And she unbuttoned his night robe leaving him just a boxer away from his birthday suit. She slipped her hand inside the back of the boxer and grabbed his ass. And slowly dipped her little finger into his asshole as they kissed. Leaving him in a trance.

"Deeper baby," he said.

She pushed it deeper as he moaned in joy. He grabbed her waist and brought her closer, rubbing his manhood on her body. She lowered his boxer and freed his boner. The cock that she loves to suck all day long. He was already wet and she could feel the sticky precum on her fingers. She gently stroked his penis and sucked his nipple. And kissed down till her lips were dampened by the precum on the tip of his cock. She carefully cleaned his penis with her tongue and licked in his fluid. He stretched his legs letting his balls hang loose enough for her. She opened her mouth wide and engulfed his scrotum as she continued to stroke him.

As the ball service was well done, she directed his cock into her mouth and sucked his juice. Her mouth could feel the salty taste and she sucked even harder as it got saltier. He started to moan even louder. Loud enough to be heard outside. The door was smacked open and he quickly pulled up his boxer to try to hide his dick. The door was opened by a familiar face: Abhinav, but a teenage one.

The teen was wearing shorts with an inverted Nike logo and was bare at the top. He was shocked to see two strangers in his room and felt numb. Abhinav time-traveled to his own room in the past.

"Who are you?" asked a confused teen Abhinav.

"We are you and you are us. In an alternate timeline. Did you understand anything?" asked Big Abhinav.

"No. Are you in to rob me?" replied teen Abhi, panting.

"I'm you from the future. And this is my wife Madhu," replied Older Abhi and Madhu gave a pleasant smile.

"I don't trust you," the teen was still confused.

"Let me tell you this. Dad, Mom, sissy, and our cousin weren't home as they left for the temple. You faked about a match tomorrow to masturbate till evening in their absence. You use an oil hoping to get the slightest patch of facial hair. You even use them on your pubic regions as your friends tease you for not having them even at this age. And you constantly get teased about your thin dick when you go skinny-dipping with your friends," Big Abhi said.

"Mm... Okay, so you are me..?" asked Abhi, the teen.

"You are getting it now," said Madhu.

"Is the condition better now.?" asked a convinced and curious Abhi, pointing his finger in between his thighs.

"Yes. it is," said Madhu.

"But, it isn't the oil. That was a scam. It appeared after getting the right treatment," explained big Abhi.

"Mm... Can I see it?" asked teen Abhi.

"What? It feels... weird," said big Abhi, hiding his erect cock.

"I think it's alright. I just want to see how things got better. Right didi," teen Abhi now asked Madhu.

"Yes, you can see. It's fine. And call me Madhu. I'm his wife. Well, technically yours too... But not yet..." told Madhu.

"Madhu didi. That feels better," he gave her a warm hug, one hand on her back and another on her hip.

She reciprocated it with her hands touching his butt cheeks on his shorts. The kind of hug she gives his man.

She peeped at Big Abhi's boxer and then gave a smile to Teen Abhi. He knew what she meant even if it was their first meeting. Madhu quickly grabbed the boxer and pulled it down, revealing his thick manhood and trimmed hair. Teen Abhi was astonished not just about the hair but about how thick his penis will grow. Teenie moved forward and gently examined the area with his fingers. Biggie Abhi tried to refuse but Madhu caught his hand and gave him a smooch instead.

Teen Abhi brushed his fingers against the trimmed hair and moved his hands to his counterpart's manhood, lending it a quick touch. He wrapped his hands around it and stood as if he was doing some mental math, probably comparing sizes.

"Now stay back a bit kiddo and watch us," Big one winked.

Teenie moved a bit as Madhu stuffed his thick rod into her mouth. Her appetite for his cock has never declined since their first meeting. Her hunger for it was wild. She stuffed it deep into her throat and gave an oscillating sense of pleasure to her man. She gently played with his balls with one hand and guided the other one towards his anus.

He moaned aloud and asked the teen to remove her night robe. He hesitated at first but she winked and asked him to carry on. He removed her robe leaving her in her lingerie. He rubbed her cleavage thinking she wouldn't have felt it. Her boobs vibrated in her bra as she blew her love.

Abhinav B slipped his hands into her bra and felt her soft bosom. Abhinav T gazed his eyes upon her bra. He hasn't seen a woman half-naked this close to him. The only time he saw was when he peeped through the room of his elder cousin once. Abhinav B popped out her left boob out of her bra and pinched her nipples. She groaned and her husband unveiled the other boob leaving both of her boobs naked.

Abhinav T could not believe his eyes. He wished that he could touch and kiss it with passion. It was such a beautiful pair. He got a hard erection and it started to throb. She removed her bra and freed her assets, displaying her adorable topless body and the boy's tent on his shorts raised even higher.

She paused blowing Abhi B and took out his penis from her mouth. It was dripping wet with a mixture of precum and her saliva. She moved towards Abhi T and asked,

"Do you want to feel them?"

He nodded and she directed his hands towards them. He cupped her breasts and gently fondled them. Pinched her nipple just as B did but resisted his urge to kiss. Without any warning, Madhu pulled down teenies' shorts exposing his erect penis, which is yet to be blessed with its girth. It was a bit smaller than she expected and without a sign of hair.

She looked at her husband and he nodded in agreement. And then, she gently stroked his little wood gently and welcomed his fondles on her hanging bust. She locked her lip with his and explored his tongue. Abhi B slowly rubbed his cock on her panty, near her ass.

She sat on her knee and slowly kissed the smaller dick. Abhi T did not stop her and she started to lick the shaft of his penis. And she ran her tongue towards the glans. It tasted the same as the one previously housed in her mouth. It even smelled the same. She engulfed the whole cock into her mouth and started to blow him like a whore. And he gave out the loudest moan.

Meanwhile, Abhi B sat behind her and glided his hand into her panty. She was drooling wet and needed care. He undid her panties, revealing her soaked pie and juicy arse, and leaving her fully naked in front of the two males. And for Teenie, he was so delighted to watch a woman nude in front of him and started stroking his dick in her mouth.

"Shove it deeper baby," she said and the kid obeyed it, trying his best to suffocate her breath.

Abhi B sat on the ground and started to feel her wet pussy with his tongue. She ground it on his face as he flickered over her clitoris making her moan. He stuffed his tongue inside her womanhood and sucked in her juice. Her clit ripened and he rubbed it gently. Then he moved towards her butt cheeks, kissing them passionately and licking her anal route. He spanked her cheeks as he moved his tongue into her tight shithole. He prepared both holes with his saliva and moved her closer, bending her, so that he could get a smoother way in.

He slowly slid his dick into her pussy and slowly thrust. She was fucked in the mouth and vagina at the same time. Her first spit-roast. And that too just by her husband at her two ends. She used her right hand to stretch the farthest to touch Abhi B's ballsack. He will be in ecstasy when she does this. All of them groaned in pleasure.

Her boobs danced merrily as he thrust and Abhi T couldn't resist it no longer. He took out his cock from her mouth and sat on the floor. He took the breast in his hand and kissed it frantically.

"Suck my nipples baby", she begged. And the teenie sucked her dark nipple like she sucked him earlier. She cried in joy and kept stroking the boy. She took the dick out from her pussy and asked both boys to stand up, facing each other.

She touched both dicks in each hand, spat on them, and rubbed them together. She stroked them gently and the boys started fondling each of her boobs. She swallowed the younger dick into her mouth and stroked the other. And repeated the same with the other. Sucking both dicks one after the other.

"Ah... didi..."

"Baby, you are such a dirty whore."

Her sultry energy peaked as she heard the compliment. She packed both dicks closely and placed it in her mouth. She had enough room in her mouth and sucked both of them eagerly. She could've fit another dick in her mouth if there was one. She stuffed the little fingers of both her hands into their buttholes as they facefucked her. She knew the magic it could do. She took out the dicks and asked Abhi T,

"Have you ever fucked a girl before?"

"No Madhu didi."

"Do you wish to?" she asked, still stroking his dick.

He smiled and she asked him to lie down on the floor with his dick facing upwards. She crouched down on the kid and slowly inserted his erect penis into her pussy.

"Now thrust like your older one did," she said.

The boy started the deed and it made his older one hornier. It was so kinky to watch his wife getting fucked, that too by another dick, a younger one, of himself. His kink was raised earlier to this degree when they allowed the college kids to watch in the hotel room. He was so ecstatic watching his younger version fucking her with the same passion as his. He moved towards her and slowly placed his dick in her mouth as she rode his dick. She craved to get spit-roasted and now she was getting it twice this night. Her one wish was done and another one remained.

"Fuck me, baby. Stuff both cocks in me. Violate all of my holes," she begged.

He went behind her and asked the kid to slow down and he slowly inserted his dick into her ass. It was her first DP. Both the boys started fucking her friskily. She groaned in pain and pleasure. He took out his penis from her ass and stuffed it into her vagina alongside the kid. She screamed with both pain and joy as she handled two dicks in her pussy. Abhi T moaned loud and came in her pussy.

He took out his dick and watched the couple fuck. He was riding her and squeezing her boobs. Abhi B was riding her with his younger one's cum still dripping out of her pussy. She squealed, a sound she used to make when she hit an orgasm.

Abhi B took out his cock from her pussy and gently patted her vulva with his fingers. He slapped her butt cheeks with his cock and spat inside her asshole. He used his finger to spread his saliva and gently penetrated her ass. By then, the boy was a bit hard again and he came closer and sucked her tits. She stroked the teen and was in a sexual fog.

"I'm going to cum baby," said Abhi B.

''Give it to me baby," pleaded Madhu.

She sat on her knee as the boys stuck their dicks in her mouth. She stroked their cocks until both of them filled her mouth with a load of cum. She swallowed the cum and kissed both. She kissed her husband even more passionately for the gift he gave her for the anniversary. He fulfilled her wish with utmost perfection.

They lay together on the bed. Her husband lay on her chest and the kid on her belly. They caressed each other in love.

"It was great," the teen said.

"You were great," said the older one.

"I fantasized about a couple of more adventures in the middle of this act," said Madhu.

"I know," said her husband.

"You guys are a wonderful couple. Have a great bond. So when am I going to meet my Madhu didi?" asked Abhi T fondling her breast.

"Tomorrow. When she comes for a sleepover with our sister," Abhi B smiled.

They tucked the younger one to sleep and traveled back home. They lay down on the bed and she climbed over him. Smooching and fondling, maybe for another round.

"Shouldn't we delete the branch timeline we visited," asked her before progressing.

"Let it be there," he answered.

"But why?"

"Maybe to dig deeper into your past," he winked.