The Cuckold Blowjob Lesson

Story Info
Colin is shown how to expertly suck a bulls cock by his wife.
2k words
2.93
10.8k
15
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

********************************************************************************************************

TRIGGER WARNING: This story contains chastity, female domination, male submission, and strong bisexual undertones. If any of this upsets or offends you I recommend avoiding it.

********************************************************************************************************

Watching porn alone at home is a bad idea when you are locked in two layers of chastity. Caitlyn had left me locked up while she spent the night with her new lover Kurt. I was beginning to accept being her cuckold. In fact I was becoming more and more excited by the though of what Kurt was doing to my wife. That had turned me on, and that had made me start to harden. Watching porn when I'm aroused is a habit that's hard to break. I was regretting it intensely, as my balls were now being crushed mercilessly by the leather chastity belt Caitlyn had locked onto me, over the top of my permanent cock cage. Despite the pain, my cock continued to push against it's boundaries.

Desperate, I sent my eighth text message to Caitlyn, asking her to reveal where she had hidden the keys. Her response was short, and direct.

(Caitlyn) "Suffer bitch. This is your punishment for the anal orgasm you gave yourself earlier in the week. Don't think I had forgotten."

I raged, yelling responses at my phone I would never say to Caitlyn if she could hear. Seven Hours. I had been restrained for seven hours, after returning home from the beach. The beach where I had watched my wife fuck two men while surrounded by a small crowd of onlookers. I had gone home alone, emotionally and physically drained. Caitlyn told me she would message me to let me know where the keys were, but she didn't say when. I didn't know if she was deliberately tormenting me, or simply distracted by her lover's godlike body. Possibly it was both. Being locked in the belt, I had no idea how long I would have to wait for my freedom. I was dehydrated, having avoided drinking any fluids, because I was terrified of needing to urinate while locked up. Caitlyn keeps me locked in chastity full time, but usually it's just my cage. I can pee in my cage, granted I need to sit down, girly-style. The chastity belt, a leather harness that went around my waist, with an hourglass shaped strap that ran between my legs, prevented any access to my groin or ass at all, and I could not use the toilet with it locked on. I still had a prostate toy buried in my ass as well, something else I could not access or remove with the belt on.

I tried to calm down and regain my composure. I tried a new tactic with Caitlyn.

(Colin) "Please Mistress, I need to use the toilet. If I keep the belt on, it will be messy soon.

I waited ten minutes. Finally Caitlyn replied.

(Caitlyn) "Fine, the key is under the coffee tin."

Without pausing to reply, I raced into the kitchen, lifted the tin, and found the literal key to my freedom. My hands fumbled as I unlocked the four small padlocks holding the belt on and let it fall to the floor. I grabbed a glass, and filled it from the kitchen faucet. Downing the water in one long draft, I refilled the glass, and downed it again.

Then I went into the bathroom. I gingerly slid the prostate massager out of my tender ass. Caitlyn hadn't remotely activated the vibrations since I left the beach, but even without them the toy constantly rubbed my prostate, leaving me in a persistent state of arousal.

I knew any attempt to remove my cock cage would result in punishment from Caitlyn, so I left it in place. I contemplated other ways of getting off, but I knew that would also result in punishment. I decided to go to bed early, hoping I would feel less miserable after a good nights sleep.

I awoke with a start. The room was pitch black, but I sensed someone was in the room with me. I reached for the bedside lamp, but before I could reach it, a strong hand grabbed my wrist. I cried out.

"Calm down Colin, it's just us." Caitlyn spoke up. Her voice was beyond the other side of the bed. I heard a click, and the bright overhead lights temporarily blinded me. When my vision adjusted, I looked up at the strong hand and arm holding my wrist. It was Kurt, Caitlyn's newest bull. He released his hold on me.

"What's going on?" I looked at Caitlyn. "Why are you here?"

Caitlyn was wearing a skimpy halter top that left her midriff bare, and short, tight fitting jean shorts that covered less than half of her round, tanned ass. It was still a big change from the last time I had seen her, walking off Princess Bay beach, nude, oiled and covered in cum. Kurt was wearing board shorts, a seashell necklace, and nothing else. His tanned, muscled body looked incredible, even under the bright flat overhead lights.

"Kurt and I had an idea." Caitlyn moved to sit on the bed next to me. "I'm getting a bit sore, and he's still horny, so we thought we'd come back here to try something new."

I wasn't surprised Caitlyn was a bit sore, considering the multiple fuckings she had received on the beach. I suspected she and Kurt had continued their sexual escapades at his house. I was a bit surprised Kurt was still horny. The man had the stamina of a prize stallion.

"Something new?" I asked. I began to worry. Caitlyn had done things in the past week I'd never imaged she was capable of. I was struggling to imagine what new act could be remaining.

"Yeah, but not in here. Let's head out to the living room."

"Can I have a bit of privacy while I grab some clothes?" I had been sleeping nude, and had nothing on under the blankets.

"You are such a little prude!" Caitlyn teased me. "Get out of bed now, and go into the living room. If you so much as look at an article of clothing I'm going to put your chastity belt back on for a full week!"

I sighed, and pulled back the blankets. My small, skinny body bare for both of them to see. I wasn't that embarrassed by my body. I'm a small guy, but I keep fit. What caused me shame was the cage locked on my penis. I had never been naked directly in front of another man wearing it. As I climbed to my feet I had to step close to Kurt, who was still standing next to the bed. He reached down and took hold of my cage, balls and all, in a firm grip.

"I can't believe you let her do this to you." He chuckled. "You really are a sissy aren't you?" He asked. I felt my face burn red with embarrassment, and simply nodded in reply.

"This way sissy!" He ordered, and led me out of the bedroom, using my cock cage to pull me after him. It hurt, but the warmth of his hand wasn't entirely unpleasant, and I found myself swelling as he tugged me down the hallway.

When we reached the living room Kurt led me to the center of the room then let me go.

"Stand right there, facing the sofa." He directed. I complied.

Caitlyn had stripped as she walked down then hall, shedding her shirt then her shorts. She hadn't been wearing anything underneath. She sat down on the sofa. Kurt walked over to her, dropped his shorts on the floor, then sat down next to her. Caitlyn immediately reached over and took his cock in her hand. It wasn't hard, but it was still bigger it it's current state than mine was when I'm fully erect. Of course, thanks to the cage, I hadn't been fully erect in some time.

"I'm going to pleasure Kurt, and you are going to watch and learn." Caitlyn explained.

"Why?" I asked, a bit perplexed by the whole situation.

"Because I don't think you know how to suck a cock."

"Why would I need to know that?" I was suddenly terrified of Caitlyn's answer.

"You'll see." Caitlyn smiled in reply. She leaned over and opened her mouth, taking the head of Kurt's cock into it. She made licking and sucking noises as her tongue worked his cock-head. As he grew hard, she stroked his shaft with her hand, and cupped and teased his balls.

"It's very important that you pay attention to the whole cock, including the balls." Caitlyn paused her sucking to explain. Her hand continued to stroke Kurt in a steady rhythm as she spoke. "I'm getting tired of talking up at you. Kneel down, right here." Caitlyn pointed at the floor between her knees.

She resumed her sucking. Now she alternated between sucking on the head, and licking the shaft.

"It pays to remember where the most sensitive areas are." She said, her tongue darting in and out. "Like this spot here, under the rim of the head." She ran her tongue around the spot she had indicated. Kurt let out a deep groan. "See, it drives men crazy."

Caitlyn was becoming aroused. I could hear it in her voice, and see it in her body. Her bare, hairless pussy was becoming swollen and moist.

"The next part is the most difficult, but the most rewarding." She explained, her voice husky with her arousal. She slid Kurt's cock into her mouth and went past the head, taking his shaft deeper into her mouth, into her throat. She withdrew the cock after a moment.

"You need to relax, and if you gag, let it happen around the cock. Take your time, and go slowly." Caitlyn resumed, and wasn't gagging at all. In just a matter of days, my wife had become an expert cocksucker. She slid Kurt's shaft deeper and deeper into her throat, until the entire cock was vanishing inside her with each bob of her head. Streams of thick saliva coated his shaft and ran over his balls. Caitlyn paused for a moment, gasping as she spoke. "This last part is all about consistency, Just keep going until you get a big reward!"

She resumed throat fucking Kurt. His breathing quickened, and he moaned and sighed as his big cock was hungrily consumed by my wife.

Caitlyn paused one more time. "Fuck, I'm too fucking horny. Lessons over, eat me Cuckold!" She spread her legs, opening up for me.

I leaned forward and began to lick. She had a salty taste that was a little unfamiliar, which I suspected was residual semen from her earlier exploits that day. I tried to put it out of my mind, and focused on her pleasure, as she pleased her bull. The more I licked and sucked her, the faster and more passionately she sucked Kurt's cock. It was like the pleasure I was giving her was transmitting through her body and into his.

She took her mouth off Kurt for only a moment. "Clit."

I knew what she wanted. I slid two fingers into her, fucking her with my hand, and began to suck and lick directly on her clitoris. I turned my fingers upward to rub her g-spot. I could feel her response in her thighs, as she tightened her body in intense pleasure.

I heard a low, deep groan. My eyes returned to Kurt's cock, half buried in my wifes mouth, and I watched, entranced, as his shaft pulsed and throbbed. Kurt was cumming, his seed pumping into my wifes throat.

Holding his cock in her mouth, Caitlyn came a moment later with her telltale abdominal clenching and shaking.

Slowly Caitlyn withdrew Kurt's cock from her mouth. Not a drop of semen escaped. She reclined back on the couch, basking in the afterglow. Kurt leaned over and gave her a deep, passionate kiss. Caitlyn kissed him back, and I remained kneeling awkwardly between her legs as they made out for several minutes. Finally they broke their kiss and Caitlyn looked down at me.

"You're still there? Go make me a cup of chamomile tea, then you can go back to bed."

I rose to my feet, and adjusted my cage to try to relieve the pressure my still hard cock was causing. It was no use. I plodded into the kitchen to boil water for the tea.