A Gift Massage Coupon

Story Info
I was always into men. A masseuse changed that forever.
4.3k words
4.76
30.7k
42
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Elfina
Elfina
24 Followers

Hello Everyone!

A few weeks ago I experienced something really weird(?) but really enjoyable. I didn't want to talk about it with my friends, but I wanted to "write it out".

I found literotica through a forum, as I searched for first time experiences. I found a woman only forum in which everyone can share their first time experiences. Then someone suggested me to check literotica.

As I read the stories here in literotica I had the idea to write out everything from me. Even the smallest details.

I tried to "rebuild" the communication, based on my memory. And no its not a fiction. That's the point, I wanted to write it out from myself to process the experience and to accept that I am bisexual.

A little about myself: I am a 28yo girl, I live in Germany, I study biology, I am 177 cm tall, I have long, brown hair, and I was a runner in the school. Now I go to swim regularly. I've always had an athletic body. I saw that most of the stories contain the breast size of the protagonist (welcome guys) so here it is: I don't have huge breasts, but my boyfriends never had problems with the size :D

Oh yeah, I was always into men, the idea to have sex with girls, or just kissing girls never came through my mind. Some of my girl mates wanted to kiss me (or even more) after a few drinks in the university camps. But I always declined it.

I broke up with my last boyfriend 3 months ago.

I was really sad when my relationship was over. He cheated on me, and as I heard not only once. I was desperate. My friends (girls) wanted to make me happy, we traveled, and had fun. They are cute. And one of them gave me a massage coupon. I thought she wanted me to get to know with some hot masseur, but I told her I don't want a boyfriend now. She laughed and told that its a "women only" saloon, only with masseuses.

I booked an appointment on their webpage.

I went into the saloon, told my name, to the receptionist. After a while a woman came out from one of the rooms and led me to her chamber. I think she was around 40 with strong black hair which was in ponytail. She wore white t-shirt, white pants and white slippers. The muscle definition was strongly visible on her arms. She was not bulked of course, her arms were thin but you could see the muscles. She was lean and slightly muscular. She had beautiful cold blue eyes, though her face was a little angry even when she was kind. I know its stupid but she reminded me of a domesticated amazon. :D As I told I was always into men, but she definitely moved something in me.

She asked me to remove my shoes and put them onto the shoe container before we get into her room. I took of my shoes but as I didn't wear any socks I ended up barefoot. The floor was quite cold in the alley.

She opened the door and we got in.

The room was really nice, warm and the air had some really unique aroma. The floor was warm under my bare feet. There were bamboo everywhere, and there was even a mini "waterfall". It was like some sort of relaxation garden. She removed her slippers and stayed barefoot.

We introduced ourselves, then she asked me to take a hot shower. She told that the hot water and steam will relax the muscles. It is important before a massage. I went into the shower room, it was like some sort of luxury hotel. The shower itself even had a steam function. I could stay in the shower for hours, I really enjoyed it. But i had to stop. I finished, took a towel, and wanted to put on my underwear but could not find them anywhere.

I left the shower room, the towel was around my chest, covering my private parts.

"Mmm, sorry, I cant find my clothes."

"I put them into the cabinet, there is no need for them"

Well it was a little weird, but I could see my phone and my wallet on the glass table, so she did not rob me lol.

"Just lie onto the massage bed onto your stomach."

I started to crawl onto the bed, with the towel still on me.

"What are you doing? She laughed, while I was a little confused.

"It looks a little complicated. Wouldn't that be easier if you just drop the towel? When you are on the bed I will bring smaller ones."

Okaaay, so I will be naked in front of her, even if its just a couple of seconds. I gave her the towel, and lied onto my stomach. She put a small towel onto my butt.

"Better isn't it?"

"Yes."

I admit, the massage bed was really comfortable. I don't really love to lie on my stomach, but it was quite good..

She placed some warm, solid things onto certain points of my back. Later I saw that they were little stones. She just let them on my body for a few mins. I started to feel myself very relaxed. I almost fell asleep.

After a while she slowly started to massage my neck. It hurt a little but I could feel that her moves were very effective. As she worked on my neck I could feel her touch even on the back of my head. Sometimes I have migraine, but I thought she found the spot from where the tensions came into my head. I can tell that it was really really helpful.

Then she continued on my back. It was soo good, I fell asleep. I think I was "out" only for a few minutes, but when I woke up I felt myself easier by 10 or more kilograms. She massaged my thighs and my soles. My god her feet massage was just perfect. It was so refreshening, it just pulled me out of my half coma state. I am not an expert in massage but she was unbelievably good.

"Do you like it?"

"Ohh, absolutely."

"I would like to ask you to turn over, slowly. "

I turned over, so I lied on my back. My crotch was covered with the towel but my boobs were as naked as possible.

She brought a towel and placed it onto my breasts. Then started to massage my neck again. Her hands moved slowly to my boobs. She massaged my chest around and between my breasts. I could feel as the tensions were leaving my body. I could breath easier and easier. Then she massaged my arms especially the muscles. Then my palms and fingers. She pushed her palms against mine, crossed our fingers and moved my hands by pushing her palm.

After a while she started massaging my thighs and feet again. When she was finished with my soles, her hands crawled back onto my thighs. Her hands continued their way upwards very slowly. In the next moment her fingers and palms were on my inner thighs pushing the towel. Her hands went even further. They were under the towel, and her fingers were millimeters away from my vulva. No, I think she even touched it, but I am not sure. But it was a really good feeling. A she worked down there I started to get aroused. She asked me to turn over again. So I was lying on my stomach.

Her hands were playing on my butt, the towel was wrinkled, it did not cover anything, so she could see my bare butt cheeks and from certain position even my vagina. Her palms were again on my inner thighs very close to my pussy. She massaged the lower outer circle of my vagina. I got really aroused. After a while I have to turn over again. She removed the towels from my boobs and then she went away.

While she was away, I could feel that something was really wet under my butt. The bed was soaked and some puddle was under me. I checked it with my hands. Holly shit it flowed out of my vagina. I knew what it was, as I was really aroused. I grabbed the little towel and put it under my butt to cover the puddle. In that moment she came back with a glass of water in her hand. I was stupid. My vagina and my "landing strip" became totally exposed. I forgot that I had no panties on, and the only thing that covered my crotch was that towel. Holly shit that was so embarrassing. I felt myself so exposed and helpless. If I cover the puddle I can not cover my nude crotch. If I cover my pussy then she will see the puddle. I got so blushed even my ears were burning.

I grabbed the towel again and put it back onto me, covering my pussy.

"I am so sorry. Just wanted to clean the bed. "

I tough she will call the police as I flashed my pussy in the front of her. I felt myself as a pervert exhibitionist.

"Absolutely no problem sweetheart." She smiled. "To be honest, real massage should be done naked. All of my clients are naked when they here. The nerves and muscles near to the privates are among the most important ones. Huge amount of tensions could stuck there, which should be massaged out.

And don't worry about the mess, you are just enjoying my massage. "She smiled.

"Here drink the water, it is important, then put your hands back onto the bed, release the towel. I will take care of it. "

I dropped the towel, drank the cold water, and put my arms and hands next to my body.

She took the towel and put it onto the puddle. As she worked down there her wrist rubbed my bare pussy a few times. I tried to not care, maybe it was unintentional and she could not notice it.

I was so embarrassed. I lied naked in the front of a stranger, who cleaned the bed which was soaked in my genital juices.

"While it is easier for me to massage you naked, still I'll bring a towel for you if you want it."

"Nah, I am ok with this." I told this on some childish, innocent voice, I never knew that I can speak like this :D

"Right!"

With every move, she got closer and closer to my vulva. I got more and more aroused again by the touch of her. As she worked, her face came so close to my crotch that I could clearly feel her warm breaths on my bare pussy. I got goosebumps. When her forearm touched my clit as she massaged my inner thighs, I slightly moaned. I forced myself to cough, I wanted to cover my moans with it.

She smiled, and kept massaging me.

I think even a blind person could see in what state I was. My clit was swollen and was burning red, my vagina was soaked, and didn't stop leaking, my nipples were rock hard and I trembled and moaned every time when her palms touched my inner thighs. I have never ever felt myself so horny without sex or masturbation. Deep inside I wanted her to go even further and rub directly my pussy. And...probably...lick me. I got scarred as these thoughts ran through my head. I have never felt anything for women. But now...

And then, her question struck like a thunder.

"I wanted to ask before, but I didn't want you to misunderstand. So it is only an option. I can feel that really strong tensions stuck into your body. Especially near to your private parts. I bet you have never been massaged properly before. I know some really effective techniques. I suggest you to try them." My eyes opened extremely wild, I could feel as my throat dried out, and I started to feel my heartbeats.

"It will require to massage directly your privates. There is even a technique which requires to massage your muscles from the inside of your vagina. You will not regret it, but it is your choice." Okay in that moment, my veins almost exploded from the excitement.

"So what do you say?"

"Yes, I want it!"

My hearth started to race as These words left my mouth. Only my boyfriends and

gynecologist touched my privates before. Until now.

"It will sound strange, but It might happen that you reach orgasm. Or orgasms. Its totally normal, so don't stress.

We are here to remove stress after all. But if its making you uncomfortable I can stop."

"No, no problem." My voice was so weak I still don't know how she didn't laugh. I was so aroused and shy at the same time.

I lied on my back. She slightly pulled aside my pussy lips and started to massage them and the area between my butt and vagina. Then she pushed the muscles, massaged them. She was right. It was very relieving. As she worked down there I could feel as her finger constantly touched my inner butthole and the lower part of my vagina. Then she suddenly moved her hands and one of her fingers "hooked" into the lower part of my vagina, pulling my vulva. I let out a quiet moan and tried to "swallow it". I didn't want her to hear it.

"Upps, sorry honey. It was my fault."

Fuck she heard it.

Sometimes she switched the muscle group and massaged my thigh and feet again. I just closed my eyes, and when her hands reached my most private parts again, I could not hold much longer. I let out a deep, loud, long moan. I wanted to deny, but it was obvious that I was experiencing sexual pleasure.

Then she applied a huge amount of oil onto her index and middle fingers.

"Just relax, relax and let the feeling take over your body. Let your muscles to ease."

In that moment she slowly pushed first her index finger into my pussy, then her middle finger. They slipped up easily. She started to massage my inner parts. It was the best and most relieving feeling I have ever felt. And it was mixed with sexual pleasure. It should be obligatory to experience this for everyone :D

I don't know why but I could not shut my mouth.

"I really love your hands. They are so soft, and strong. And I love your muscles." I giggled.

"Do you love muscles"

"Well, on guys yes, but you look sexier than any of my exes"

"I think you will like this."

She pulled her fingers out of me, washed her hands, removed the oil. And brought some other oil which had mint aroma. As she poured it onto my privates I could feel it. Yes it was definitely menthol oil, It softly burned my nerve endings, making the air really cold on those areas. I almost jumped out of my body as I got close to an orgasmic state instantly, without any touch. Then I don't know how she dare but she pinched my red, swollen clitoris, -which was even more sensitive from the menthol oil- with two of her fingers. The pinch didn't last even one second but she pinched it really hard. Then my body gave up. I had an orgasm. Not a big one.

To be fair it was a very weak one, but all I could thought that hell she just pinched my clit. What kind of massage technique is this?! But what made me angry is that she just pinched it, and saw my orgasm, but she didn't touch me while I squirmed and suffered, didn't help me to reach a stronger climax. I was still really aroused.

Then she started massaging my breasts, and pushed her hands along my body from the direction of my boobs. Then finally started to rub my still sensitive pussy. As she touched my clit again(which was burning by the oil) I groaned and my body twitched into a "bridge" position.

"I love to work on new clients. Their response is much more intensive."

She continued the massage on my soles. Then my leg, then my thighs then my inner thighs. I could feel some "energy" which was heading from my body parts into my vagina. She didn't touch my pussy for long minutes, just collected and directed that energy directly into my genitals. Although my pussy was not stimulated, I felt myself as somebody who was experiencing the best sex of her life.

Then she started some orgasm course: "The male and female orgasms are totally different. The center of the male orgasm is in the genitals. Penis, and testicles, so their partners have to channel this orgasmic energy through the men's bodies. They have to distribute the orgasm into all body parts."

I was a little confused. Why did she start talking about men orgasm? But she continued.

"While we women work in the total opposite way. Our orgasm is everywhere in our body. So we have to channel and collect these energies towards our vagina."

I moaned, squirmed on the bed. And of course the bed was soaked again as my pussy leaked like some sort of fountain.

Then she asked: "Do you know how the vaginal body liquid was called by the ancient Indians?"

While she told me these interesting facts, and asking weird questions, I was barely conscious. My toes curled up, my hands clenched into fists. My muscles were strained like a stretched bow waiting desperately for release. But she stopped moving her hands.

"They called it: The elixir of life." Then I could not believe what I saw. She rub her fingers along my wet vagina, then pushed them into the puddle, then licked them clean slowly. I still could not believe what I saw. She was licking my pussy juices from her fingers. But I admit, it drove me crazy.

"I can go even further if you want. I can show my oral technique."

I was in a state I could barely understand what she said so maybe I am missing something from this story. I still squirmed. It was like I flew or like I was floating in the nowhere. My mouth said yes but my mind could not understand to what. I just wanted to reach climax. Or maybe I wanted to stay on the edge forever? It was beautiful.

I think that was her plan all along. To drive me into a such desperate, extremely horny state, that I can agree with anything. I felt a little anger as she used my body against me. But this drove me even further, I got even more aroused by the idea that she used my own body against me. It was fantastic. She was really a professional.

She walked to the end of the bed. Her fingers reached around my ankles, and slowly pulled aside my legs. I could feel as not only my legs but my vagina opened up for her. Then I felt something warm and wet between my thighs on my pussy. It was her tongue.

Sorry guys, but she licked way better than any of my boyfriends :D She even sucked my clit. The feeling was so intense I almost blacked out

My hearth almost jumped out of my chest. And I almost jumped out of my skin. I never had such long and strong orgasm before. My naked body was twitching and shaking helplessly on the bed, as an other woman licked my pussy. I could feel as my veins pulsated in my neck, my head was also filled with blood, so my face burned. But she did not stop. She pushed her finger inside me and started to fingering me. Quite hard. I almost screamed, and then something happened.

A hot, clean, strong liquid stream left my vagina. First I thought that I peed myself because of the stimulation. But as I shot this stream my orgasm was even more intense. The stream made her shirt dumped. But I could not care anymore. I collapsed. My legs and arms were hanging down from the sides of the bed. She stopped touching me, but my body was still shaking, and my vagina shot the stream again.

She walked above me.

"Can I kiss you"

I wanted to say yes, but could not say anything, just stared deeply into her eyes.

She felt my feelings. She was reading my body and thoughts like people read books. She slowly bent to me and kissed me.

I've kissed many times, but it was different. I felt myself so innocent, so weak but so strong, so free and so captured at the same time. It was like we were on an other planet. Or in an other dimension.

She could understand me without any worlds. She read my body responses, my eyes and my mind. I was always straight but I fell in love with her. I craved her, I wanted more of her. No. I wanted all of her just for myself. I wanted her to read my naked body and my naked mind. I wanted to be nude forever. I didn't want to cover my body. I wanted her to read my feelings from the contractions of my vagina, from the shaking of my muscles, from the dilatation of my pupil, from the redness of my cheeks from the pulsation of my veins and from my heartbeats. I wanted to be with her. Forever.

I sat up and grabbed her t-shirt. I started to remove it. I could see that she has beautiful abs. It made me want her even more. But she stopped me.

"No, no. Not now darling. Yes I want it too. My god I want it soo badly. But not now! I give my direct number. You can come whenever you want, just call me before. "

I almost started to cry. I have never felt myself so "hungry". All I wanted to do is to strip her naked, and taste her vagina with my tongue, caressing her beautiful toned body. I wanted to drink her elixir of life and stay with her all day. All week. All month.

"Why not now?" I asked disappointed.

"I have other appointments and I have to clean up. But I can clearly say that you are my favorite client. Instantly. You cute little squirter."

Elfina
Elfina
24 Followers
12