All Comments on 'A Gift Massage Coupon'

by Elfina

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
JustplainjeffJustplainjeffalmost 2 years ago

Please get an editor, and some English lessons, before continuing. The story is very good, but the numerous punctuation and grammar errors made it difficult to read.

MaonaighMaonaighalmost 2 years ago

Seeing that English is not your first language this is a very good effort. As the previous comment said, if you can find a good editor it should help you a lot.

1whiskey1whiskeyalmost 2 years ago

loved your story. beautifully told. don't worry about the grammar and punctuation. ask Literotica for help. they can suggest an editor to guide you. great story

JudeinthenorthJudeinthenorthalmost 2 years ago

Tell Jeff to stay plain

Its a great story and beautifully told

Thank you

BoundandDeterminedBoundandDeterminedalmost 2 years ago

I'm an American living in Germany, so maybe the punctuation and grammar just makes sense to me, but I had no issues with the writing style. I didn't even get mid-way through the first page before cumming (and I need to start my day), so I'm favoriting and saving this one for frequent rereads.

As someone who thought they were straight for the longest time, this really hit the spot for me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Fabulous story, I love the German English.

Ps I am a jealous old man, with moderate success in oral skills. Not all women can relax xx

T66TT66Talmost 2 years ago

Wonderful first effort ,Don't worry about satisfying people who complain about punctuation. A story on here must stimulate mind and body & yours certainly did it for me . Not a squirter myself but you certainly made my inner walls so finger and taste friendly.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This needs continuation.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

proof!

hanna_ahanna_aalmost 2 years ago

"I lied on my back ..."

First you lied on your stomach, then you lied on your back ... what position do you need to tell the truth?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Lovely story,

ElfinaElfinaalmost 2 years agoAuthor

hanna_a

Hello Hanna. Thank you for your comment. Please read again the story :)

ElfinaElfinaalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you everyone for the remarks! I know, english is not my native language, but I was so excited to write my experiences :)

SiteNonSiteSiteNonSitealmost 2 years ago

Five stars! What a wonder first story! Your English is darling, and reminded me of a beautiful girl from Hamburg I spent a summer with. More important than any small mistakes is how much better you write than most English natives on this site. I love how much this story inhabits the narrator’s body. And your descriptions of how her body is reacting are wonderfully creative. Please keep writing.

woodseaveswoodseavesover 1 year ago

Wow, I love your delightful story. You write from your soul, and your account stays completely in the moment, and completely with you. I look forward to reading your private visit to the lovely masseuse.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This was really good. Highly erotic without advocating for some cause. After all, it is Literotica not Sermonizerotica.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Absolutely fantastic!! Thank you so much for sharing. Please write more of your adventures!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userElfina@Elfina
I love to taste three things in the morning: Wet vaginas, hard penises and coffee :)