A Gift Massage Coupon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then i remembered, I made a little mess. "Sorry for the mess." I said a little embarrassed.

"I have never experienced this before. Did I pee myself from the orgasm? Is it normal?"

She smiled. "Haha no problem, the bigger the mess, the better the massage was. And yes it is totally normal. Some girls squirt when they experience an intense orgasm. Not all women, but I can tell you that you are a squirter."

She laughed, while I felt as my face got extremely blushed.

"You should see yourself how blushed you'd become. It is absolutely normal. Guys really love it. And I like it too." She winked at me.

Shit I wanted to see her naked so bad. Probably my stupidest idea raced trough my mind. To held down her, tear off her clothes and there, I can see her extremely sexy abs, boobs and her vagina. What could be the type of her public hair? Naah, she will probably beat the shit out of me. From the idea being dominated by her made me really horny again in no time. God what kind of thoughts I had?

I went to took a shower, I could not hold back myself, so I had to masturbate. The shower and the orgasm cleared my head. I took on my clothes, grabbed my things.

When I came out of the bathroom, I could not believe what I saw.

She lied on the bed totally naked. Holy shit, that body. It was the most perfect female body I have ever seen. And she had a "landing strip" above her pussy, just like me. Her abs made me wet again.

"I really like you. You have 2 minutes. You can have a taste."

I immediately crawled to her pussy, and licked it. I think I had an orgasm only by the taste and scent of her vagina. I have never tasted female genitals before. She drove me totally crazy. While I greedily licked her, my hands were playing on her hyper sexy abs. I don't know how many minutes have passed, but it was clearly more than two. Her pussy started to become really wet. I tasted her juices. My tongue started to get numb, and in that moment, her body was shaking and I could feel and see the contractions of her super sexy vagina. She moaned and laughed.

"Okay, darling, you are really hungry. But it is enough now." She could barely speak as she panted.

I could barely pull my tongue out of her. I wished it never ends.

"Thank you for everything. It was fantastic. I think you just saved my life" As I said this I could still feel the taste of her in my mouth.

She smiled, her eyes shone. "It is very nice of you to say this. You are very welcome. You can call me whenever you want and we can repeat this. No charge." She laughed.

"I cant wait!"

"I know darling. I cant wait either to work on you cute body." She smiled at me.

I opened the door, and left the room.

I could not stop thinking about her. I masturbated the whole night. I think I had at least 5 orgasms. I cant wait to see her again.

12