A Gift of Fantasies Fulfilled

Story Info
Kaci discovered how much fun it is to be in charge.
10.4k words
4.66
11.3k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pedrotica
Pedrotica
27 Followers

I've been a reader of Literotica stories for maybe five years now, but this is my first submittal. It's based in truth in that it is accurately describes the nature of my wife's and my relationship, though so far, the gift she gives me here is just a fantasy of mine. Maybe someday it will actually happen -- I like to imagine she would enjoy it! In the meantime, comments, suggestions and advice from you experienced writers out there would be appreciated -- I do have some other story ideas rumbling around in my head. Everyone in this story is well over the age of eighteen.

****************

Earlier this week, my wife Kaci and I celebrated our fourteenth wedding anniversary. Kaci woke up to a big vase of two dozen long-stemmed red roses I had left on the kitchen counter before I turned in; she promptly put out a fun pillow she had gotten for me (it says "fall in love" and now lives on our bed), we exchanged cards, and then she headed downstairs to start her day of covid era on-line teaching. Before her lunch break I set out another present for her -- a painting by a local artist she knows and likes -- and I think she really appreciated it.

"Oh, Honey, these flowers are so gorgeous, and I love this wonderful painting. Let's hang it in our bedroom -- the colors will be perfect on the blue wall, and I'll see it every morning when I get up. I only have this pillow for you today ..."

I sort of interrupted her when I suggested, "Well .... I can think of an 'experiential present' you could give me when you find some free time in the next few days that I would really enjoy -- it wouldn't even cost money!"

"Oh, My God. You are incorrigible. Whatever!" I expect she understood exactly what I meant, as I bring it up probably more frequently than I should, and her vocal inflection suggested she might have been thinking something like 'geez, this again?' But with lunch over, she gave me a quick and loving kiss and went back to her teaching duties, which kept her busy all afternoon. I cooked a great dinner that evening, we watched a little tv, then went to bed, where we enjoyed some very nice, though relatively normal, anniversary sex before dropping off to sleep.

At this point, a little background may be helpful. This is a second marriage for both of us -- we're on the back side of middle-aged, and we've been together nearly 20 years in total. We each brought three kids -- mostly in their teens - to our marriage, all of whom get along really well, and they've all made it through college, are gainfully employed and out of the house, so we have an empty nest to play in. We both have normal advanced-middle-age bodies -- a few extra waistline pounds, but not too bad. And Kaci has some really terrific curves just above and below that waist that I love to admire and caress! We both enjoy our jobs, or in my case, enjoyed, since I'm recently retired so now have time on my hands to write stories like this. We like travel, walks with the dog, Friday night movies on television ..... we're a lot alike in many ways, we treasure our found life together and are looking forward to enjoying many years to come.

Of course, there are some differences in the way we approach things, and the biggest one is that I generally pay more attention to sexual matters than she does. Don't get me wrong, she's not against sex, she actually loves it when it happens and she cums easily and quickly. In fact, on more than one occasion after some fun in bed, she has asked, in a somewhat rhetorical tone of voice, "So, why is it we don't do that every day?"

It's just that in our daily lives, it doesn't occur to her to think about sex nearly as much as I do. My view is that since we didn't find our "true loves" until we were in our 40s, and our sex lives with our original spouses, when we were supposedly in our sexual primes, were both sort of "ehh" kinds of experiences, we should take all the opportunities we can find to do a lot of catching up in this area. There's no reason for us to just settle for traditional middle-aged sex once a weekend and perhaps once during the week; rather, we ought to have some fun with it, fairly frequently in my view, and perhaps explore a few of our fantasies while we still can. She responds that frequent sex is fine with her so long as it doesn't interfere with sleep -- she does appreciate her sleep and usually goes to bed quite early (but she rises early as well) - and that, well, she just doesn't really have any sexual fantasies. Her brain isn't wired that way, and they simply don't occur to her.

She knows I do, however, and since she loves me, she does try and do what she can, within reason as she sees it, to be supportive. And, in fairness, I have to say she's been pretty good. She knows I read Literotica stories, and doesn't complain, though she has expressed no interest in doing so herself and doesn't want that practice to absorb all my time. She likes it when I use on her some of the toys I've bought to enhance our bedtime experience, and occasionally she'll even use a few of them on me. I enjoy the feeling of just being naked around the house, especially in our backyard pool where I nearly always swim fabric-free, and she's become comfortable with that, so long as the neighbors or boaters going up the river that runs by our yard don't see me, but she certainly doesn't do it herself. As oldest siblings, we're both type A people who are habitually used to getting our way and being "in control", but she accepts that one of my fantasies is to sometimes have that control taken away from me in experiences related to sex or my body. From time to time -- though not as frequently as I would like -- she'll accommodate my desire to, say, be tied to the bedposts and played with. She actually let me pre-attach some satin ropes and velcro cuffs to the bed frame, which are usually hidden under the mattress, so they can be instantly available if she is ever inspired to play. So that's the "experiential gift" she knew I was suggesting -- a session of being stripped naked, tied to the bed, then teased, tantalized and tortured in whatever ways she might desire.

The rest of the week passed normally, and now it's Saturday afternoon. As we finish cleaning up after lunch, Kaci smiles a particularly seductive smile she carries around in her quiver of relationship tools and slyly offers, "Oh Honey? I do actually have another anniversary present for you. Would you like it now?"

"There's another one? I'm always ready for a present. Where is it?" I respond, wondering, perhaps hoping, just what she might be thinking of.

"Well, you'll see in a moment. But first you should know that I'm a bit irritated with you!"

"You are? I'm sorry. Why?"

"Well, I was planning all on my own to do this, and then you had to go and suggest it on Wednesday, so now it looks like I'm just responding to your request instead of having you be surprised and pleased that I'm being frisky and controlling, like you want. So, before I can tie you down, I'm going to have to punish you. Go pull the sheets and blankets down off the bed, turn up the heat a little so it's warm in there, strip off all your clothes, and kneel on the bed with your butt up in the air! I'll be in shortly."

Well! It sounds like I have a spanking ahead of me! Kaci knows this is another of my fantasies, and once or twice, she has experimented with swatting my butt, though she says she doesn't like to hurt me. Obedient husband that I am, I do as Kaci instructed, and soon I'm kneeling on the bed with my face down on the mattress, butt up, cock and balls hanging down, primed for viewing as she comes into the room. Kaci leaves me waiting in anticipation for a few minutes before she finally enters the bedroom; looking behind me I can see that she has changed into a black lace bodystocking I bought her a few years ago that, she says, it just never occurs to her to wear. She never has, until now. She also has our spanking paddle in hand.

"Before we begin, I want you to know that since this is really your main anniversary present, I intend for this to be the most vibrant realization of some of your fantasies that I can inspire myself to provide. I know you like to imagine lots of things that I would never even think of myself, or could reasonably imagine doing to you, but I've gone back through some of your old notes to me and I hope you're ready to experience what you asked for. Remember, I'm in total control now, and you have no say in what happens to you. Do you understand?"

Now this is sort of a new perspective from my wife, and actually it made me feel just a bit nervous, but I answer "Yes, I understand".

"Good. Now, this was our 14th anniversary, so I think you deserve 14 swats with the spanking paddle for taking my surprise away from me". I'm thinking that this new controlling Kaci is still pretty much of a surprise, so nothing has really been taken away, but I don't expect that idea is going to save me from my fate. "I want you to count out the number, loudly, after each spank. Don't lose track or we'll have to start over. Got it? Are you ready?"

"Yes, I'm ready."

With that, the first swat lands, quickly and hard, squarely on my butt. Unlike a spank with a hand, which is a little softer and also can be felt as pain by the person administering the spanking, this paddle is a broad, hard surface and doesn't affect the spanker, so it can really sting if properly applied! "OW!" I cry out.

"Silence!" Kaci responds, sharply. "You are to say nothing other than the number that represents this spank. What was it?" I respond, chastened, "One". "Very Good" she answers.

A second latter, the second spank lands, also hard and this time more on my right cheek. She's not kidding about this! "Two" I manage to say, clenching my fingers together into a fist. The third spank comes, this time on the left cheek. She's spreading this around. "Three" but already, it's almost a whisper. "What was that?" she asks, imperiously. "I didn't hear you!" "Three" I say, louder this time.

The process continues. By the time we get to seven, just halfway through, it feels like my butt is literally on fire, and I'm wondering why on earth I ever told my gentle loving wife I like to be spanked. "Spread your knees out" she orders. "I want a better view of your balls hanging down. Perhaps I'll give your butt a break and try something else". I do my best to comply, and after giving my balls a quick caress, she goes over to the bedside table on my side of the bed, rummages around in the toy drawer, and pulls out the flogger I bought years ago.

"This should do the trick" she says. She swishes it around a bit, and thwaps the mattress a few times, testing out how it's hundreds of skinny rubber strands land on a surface. Suddenly, I hear a "whoosh" and all those strands land right between my legs, squarely on my cock and balls. It's a different sort of experience from the paddle spank, really sort of stimulating rather than painful, and actually somewhat of a relief from the stinging fire my butt has been experiencing. "What number was that?" she asks? "Eight, I manage to say. "How did that feel?" "Different, it's hard to describe" I respond. "Okay, how about this?" and suddenly, the flogger whooshes again and lands squarely on my flaming butt. "Ow" I exclaim, through more from surprise than from real pain, as the impact of all those individual strands is still somehow softer than the paddle. "What was that? Did you say something?" Kaci asks in a demanding voice? "Nine" I respond, knowing that my first expression was outside the rules. "Yes, I thought that's what you said".

Whoosh .... And the flogger lands once more on the dangling appendages between my legs. "Ten" I manage to get out. There is silence for a few moments, and then Kaci says "I think for the proper spanking effect here I'd better go back to the paddle. Immediately there is a loud Whap!!! My whole body actually jumps, and it's all I can do not to yell out as the fiery stinging in my butt grows even stronger.

"Eleven" I whimper.

"Wow! You are bright red! Perhaps I'd better go a little easier on you." And the next swat is a little softer, delivered to the left cheek, as is the one that follows to the right. But they still sting!

"Thirteen", I say.

"Okay, that means I only have one left, so I better make it count." Then a period of silence, as Kaci simply stands there, I guess letting me anticipate what's coming my way. Finally, the spank lands, and it's definitely her hardest of the session.

"Arrrgghhhhhhh" I yell out, reacting to the hot, sharp sting, to which she simply replies "Well, I hope that fulfilled your spanking fantasy satisfactorily." I collapse down onto the bed, my butt feeling wildly aflame.

"No, get your butt back up there. I know you can't see how red you are, so I'm going to take a picture or two you can look at later. Come on, stick it up, and spread your knees out so I get a good view of the complete package." I comply, my face buried into the bed as I try and recover, and I sense my dear wife and her camera moving around behind me, saving a detailed and colorful photographic record of the graphic results of my spanking experience.

"Okay, keep that butt up. Before I tie you down, I know you've always wished that I would play around inside your back door with some toys, and I've never really wanted to do that. Honestly, I think it's weird. But today is your fantasy day, so I'm going to make it happen." And she heads back around the bed to the toy drawer, returning with several different items that I've bought over the years hoping they might someday be used on me, as well as a bottle of lube. I've experimented a little with these toys myself, but somehow that's just not the same as having your ass played with by your loving wife.

"Hmmmmm.... This is really the first time I've inspected all the parts of your ass this up close and personal. Quite the view!" And I feel her poking and prodding and pushing a bit with her finger. "Now let's see here. I think all the books say to make sure you are well lubed, so we'll start with that." Kaci clicked open the lid on the lube bottle and started by dribbling it all over my butt cheeks, then rubbing it in. "Maybe this will help take away the sting of your spanking, Honey" she says. Then suddenly a big stream of wet lube comes dribbling down the crack between my cheeks to my anus. "I'm just going to rub it around the entry, here, then I'll put some directly on the first toy for the inside. Let's see, how about this one?"

With that, she holds up one of the first anal toys I ever bought, a simple vibrating silicone plug. "Okay, let's slather on some lube .... now, do I push it in just like this?" Kacie places the tip of the plug against my hole and presses. Since I haven't been pre-stretched at all she has to twist and push a bit, but she had done a good job with the lube and pretty promptly its bulbous part slips right in, with a pop. "Oh, look at that! It fits so nicely! And this button is a vibrator?" She presses the button on the bottom and a low hum starts up within me. "How does that feel, Honey?" She presses the button again increasing the vibration level. "Wiggle your butt around for me."

"Well, it's a pleasing sensation to have that vibration inside me, kinda like your vibrators must feel like inside of you. Of course, it's not that deep, or that strong of a vibration, and I don't have a clit to also stimulate while it's in me like you would."

"Okay, well, this one looks like it would go in deeper" and she holds up a set of linked silicone anal beads, increasing in size closer to the handle, almost like an upside-down seahorse tail. "Let's try it out."

This is definitely going to be deeper! Leaving the plug in-place a bit longer while she lubes the chain of beads, Kaci then pops it out and inserts the small end of the bead tail. "Hmmmmm ...... I sorta have to push each one in individually" she muses, and she grasps the second bead and pushes. By the time she gets to the third one I'm starting to feel some depth inside me, and as they grew in size they're getting harder to push through my anal ring, but that doesn't stop my Kaci. Without a word, she just keeps to her task, and pretty soon she has all five beads inside me. I have never explored quite that deeply, and it's a pretty unusual feeling, especially when she starts to twist the handle and rotate the beads within me.

"Oh, Wow", I exclaim. "That's different!"

"Let me get the camera again. This deserves to be preserved for posterity! Oh wait, a posterior preserved for posterity. That's pretty good!" I hear the camera click, and then there is a pulling sensation as Kaci eases the last bead out, takes another picture, then pushes it back in again. "Now let's see. You may not have a clit, but didn't I read someplace that your cock is extra sensitive when your ass is also being played with? Something about your prostate?"

Kaci promptly reaches around and under with one hand, takes hold of my cock -- at this point it's quite hard and easy to grasp - and starts stroking it while turning the handle on the beads. "Kneel straight up on the bed -- I want to see both sides at once" she orders. "Put your hands behind your head." So I straighten up, put my hands where she had instructed, and try to deal with the intense range of feelings she's simultaneously generating down below. She adds some lube on my cock, and starts stroking up and down pretty fast with that hand, sometimes straying to caress my balls -- actually she pinches them, hard, a time or two as well -- she's clearly in no hurry to stop what she's doing, but nor is she wanting to make me cum just yet.

"Okay, bend over again, I want to watch this coming out." I put my shoulders back down on the mattress, and suddenly, with one smooth tug, all five beads sequentially pop out of my ass. The feeling is ..... well, kind of exquisite, I have to admit.

"Wow, that was amazing! I may have to use this one on you more often!" Kaci exclaims. Now, we have one more here .... What's in this blue case?" and she zips open a little travel case that holds a b-vibe rimming vibrator plug and a remote control. "Ooohh, is this a remote-controlled vibrator for your ass? Goody! Let's put this in and see how it works!" Kaci promptly lubes it up -- though in truth I'm already pretty slippery -- and slips it in.

"Okay, so now how does this remote work?" I had explored this when I bought it, so I show her the two different pattern controls for the rimming beads and the vibrator in the shaft, as well as the one for intensity. She instructs me to lie down flat on the bed so that my butt cheeks are gripping the vibrator, then clicks the on button and starts putting this little toy through its paces. It's ... it's ... it's amazing! Especially as a contrast to the stinging sensation my cheeks are still experiencing. I'm both physically turned on by the variety in the vibrations themselves, and mentally by the delight she seems to display in driving the controls. Maybe there's hope for my getting a remote-control egg inside her sometime.

"Okay, enough of that for now. But we're going to leave it in place for later. Now assume your favorite position! Roll over so you're on your back and spread your arms and legs out wide!" Kaci shuts off the vibrations, reaches under the mattress and pulls out one of the four cuffs that are pre-installed and available for her use. She starts with my left arm, then my left leg, then moves to the right side. In almost no time I am fully cuffed, but there is still a fair bit of play in the ropes.

"Hmmm. They're not tight enough. I want you fully stretched out and immobile," Kaci muses. We have one of those beds where the head and foot can be raised with motors underneath, and so she reaches for the control pad, hits the up button for the head, and lifts the upper half of the mattress until the ropes, which are affixed to the bed frame below, become quite taught, stretching my arms out so that it's impossible to move them. Then she does the same with my feet, and suddenly, I'm truly immobilized, unable to move much of anything. But since both the head and foot of the bed are raised, I'm also a bit curled in on myself, limiting her access to my middle, which Kaci solves by shoving a very firm pillow, doubled over on itself, under my ass, lifting my torso so that my cock becomes much more prominently "available" for her attentions. Also, the pillow really jams the b-vibe into my ass. She tweaks the bed's head and foot controls a bit more, making sure I'm still stretched tight. "There, that's perfect."

Pedrotica
Pedrotica
27 Followers