A Gift of Fantasies Fulfilled

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally satisfied, Kaci climbs onto the bed, straddles my torso, and then wiggles herself out of the top half of her bodysuit, exposing her luscious 38C breasts. I've never liked the terms boobs or tits, at least where Kaci is concerned, these are definitely classic woman's breasts and they should be respected as such. "Honey, I know you love my breasts and so I thought I would give you a chance to see them up close ...." at which she leaned over and shook her body so that her breasts swayed enticingly in front of my face ".... and perhaps even enjoy a quick taste ....." and she came even closer, dropping first one nipple, then the other, right into my mouth ".... before I blindfold you for the rest of this fantasy experience." And with that, she pulls out a black blindfold we have for just such a purpose, places it over my eyes and around my head, and then ties a scarf over the blindfold and around the back of my head. "Just to be extra sure you can't see", she offers. There is no way I could ever get my facial muscles to wiggle this to one side for a peek, it's very secure.

Kaci swings her leg back off my body and then slips off the bed. "You'll just have to wonder from this point on whether I am dressed, or topless, or naked, or whatever" she teases. "I'm going to turn on some music as well so that you can't hear much either." And in a moment, one of her yoga playlists starts up, mood music but loud enough that I won't be able to hear background noises. "Okay, you just make yourself comfortable. I'll be back in a little while."

And she leaves me there, spreadeagled, in personal darkness and unable to hear any audible clues as to what might be coming. Needless to say, my cock is definitely standing at attention in anticipation. I lay there, wondering what she has planned, for I don't know how many minutes. Finally, I feel a brief, light sensation on my left foot, and realize that she is back in the room, beginning the process of what I call being tickled, tantalized, tormented and tortured. From previous episodes of tying me down, I know Kaci already has a pretty good idea of the kinds of things that turn me on, but somehow, I expect this session might be just a bit different. Kaci begins by saying, in a soft, sultry voice "Hi Honey, are you ready"?

"Do I have a choice?" I responded.

"No, you don't" she agrees. "But I do have a few rules. First, no matter how ticklish or tormenting this gets for you, you are not allowed to wiggle. Not a foot, not an arm, not your body. But I also know you won't be able to help yourself and will break this rule, so I will keep track of the times you move, and that will be the basis for additional punishment at some point in the future." She said this as her fingertips were lightly stroking the bottom of my foot, and I could tell that this was going to be a serious challenge. "Secondly, I am in control, and you have no say over what happens to you. You may speak only with my permission. But I will give you a safe word, or let's say a safe phrase, and it is 'Please, Honey, that's enough'. The 'Please Honey' part is important, because since I am in control, I only want to stop what I'm doing if I am asked nicely to do so. Simply saying 'stop' or even 'please that's enough' won't do. I am your wife, I'm in charge, we love each other, I'm doing this for you, and I deserve to be properly addressed as 'Honey'. So it has to be 'Please Honey, that's enough' or it just won't work. Plus, since you are generally pretty quiet during sex, I want to help you learn to be more vocal, so you will have to say this phrase very loudly -- almost at a shout. Do you understand?"

"Yes, I understand."

"Why don't you practice? Go on, shout it out."

Really? I have to do this? "PLEASE HONEY, THAT'S ENOUGH" I yell, feeling a bit self-conscious while doing so."

"Very good, that will do. One last rule. Your cock looks like it is already nice and hard. I want it to stay that way. Part of the point of this is for you feel continuously "on edge" as you have sometimes told me you like, so while at some point I will allow you to cum, until that happens, your cock is instructed to stay on edge. If it goes soft, there will be punishment. This is going to go on for awhile, and since you can't really do much to physically stimulate yourself I'm not quite sure how you will comply with this requirement if it does start to soften, especially if I leave you alone for a bit, but that's your problem, not mine. Hopefully your active imagination can help keep it up for you. Got it?"

There isn't much I can say to that other than "Yes, Honey."

"Okay then. Let's begin"

And with that, Kaci launches into tickling and tormenting me, all over my body, using her fingers, a feather slapper, some small vibrators, and especially the one toy she has actually adopted as her favorite thing to use on me, a sharp pinwheel. This is our usual practice on the rare occasions when she does tie me down, so it wasn't unexpected, but being truly immobile and blindfolded certainly enhances the sensory experience. I enjoy it when she uses the pinwheel on my arms, legs and chest; it's particularly sharp-feeling when used on my cock, balls and similar highly sensitive zones, and this time around she is not at all hesitant as to either the frequency of applying it there, or how hard she sometimes presses. There are a few really sharp pricks! It's impossible not to writhe around, and I can tell, from the occasional breaks in attention, that she's taking notes on that for future punishment. My cock does stay hard, however. I am definitely on edge. Every once in a while she leans over the bed and gives my cock a quick swirl with her tongue, but those are fleeting moments -- clearly designed to help keep me on edge, but not too close. This is definitely intended to be a full-body experience.

After awhile, Kaci speaks up and says "I want to go get something. But let's see what I can leave you with in the meantime." She starts rummaging around in the toy drawer, and after a moment says "well, this should be good on your cock. But now what are these? Hmmm .... It looks like you bought some nipple clamps? When did you do that? Well, we must try them out...... Oh, these are even adjustable!"

I can hear a small chain rattling, and before long, I feel a fairly intense clamping sensation on my right nipple, followed quickly by another on my left. "How do those feel? I played with the adjustment somewhat; hope that's okay. Perhaps later we'll try them someplace else on your body. I can think of a few choice options." When I bought these I had actually tried them out on myself, and pre-adjusted the clamps so that they weren't too painful on my nipples. It feels like Kaci has tightened them a lot more, but I know better than to complain. However, I don't think I like her ideas about applying them elsewhere, if she's thinking where I anticipate she might be!

"Now let's put this on," and in a moment Kaci is holding onto my cock, working a cock ring down to the base, where it promptly starts quietly vibrating. "Hopefully that will help you comply with the rule about staying hard. Now finally ....... "and after a moment of rustling around, I feel the b-vibe in my butt start vibrating again as well, launched by remote control. "Okay, time for a few more pictures." I can sense her moving about my body, looking for just the right angles. "All set. Now I have a few things to go do. I'll see you in a bit."

I have to admit, my usually somewhat reluctant wife is doing a really good job of being frisky and assertive, overcoming her normal reticence and trying to honor my fantasies. Here I am, stretched out on the bed, both nipples subjected to a painful pinch, two different vibrators buzzing away at my midsection ... and as the minutes pass, I can tell that my cock is beginning to droop. No surprise, given how long it has managed to stay hard. And my ass still hurts. I start to consider ... Do I really like this experience? But, I've vowed to myself I'm not going to use that safe phrase no matter what, so ..... I simply lie there, letting my mind wander a bit, wondering what Kaci is cooking up next.

After what seems like quite a while, Kaci finally returns, announcing her presence, as before, with soft fingertips applied to the soles of my feet. "How are you doing?" she asks.

"My nipples hurt" I respond, even as my leg gives a jerk in response to her tickling.

"Oh, poor baby" she coos. "Let's see what we can do about that." She moves around the bed, I think stands over me for awhile deciding just what to do, then picks up the chain connecting the clamps and gently moves it around, tickling my chest. Suddenly, I feel a sharp, painful jerk at my right nipple.

"OWWW!" I shout.

"Oh, did that hurt? I thought that ripping it off like a band-aid might be stimulating for you, but now that we know what that feels like, hurting my husband isn't something I really want to do, so let's take the other off more gently," and she removes the second clamp, much more carefully. Then she kneels on the bed, leans over and gives each nipple a kiss -- first gently, then with some rough passion! The gentle part feels nice, but the passionate part ...

"I'll give you a pass on any more punishment for complaining. I'm sure these will feel better soon. However, it does look like your cock hasn't paid attention to my instructions to stay hard, so we're definitely going to have to add that to the punishment list. Let me take this off too." and with that, she pulls the cock ring off, then slides back off the bed. The b-vibe, however, is still vibrating away deep inside me, apparently forgotten.

"Now, the first thing to do is get that cock back to standing at attention, and I think to do that, a little more tickle and torment is in order." In a moment, I feel hands begin once again to caress -- a nice word for tickle - different parts of my body, starting at my feet, moving up my legs. Then I feel a touch at my shoulders, moving around my chest and down to my stomach.

"Wait!" All of a sudden, I realize there are hands touching four different parts of my body at the same time! In a quiet voice from right next to my ear, Kaci softly asked,

"Surprised? You may speak if you want."

"Yes.... What's going on? I feel four hands? Is ... Is someone else here? Who is it?"

"I can't tell you that. I know I had assured you that your fantasy about inviting another woman in to see you totally naked and helplessly tied down, and to assist with the teasing and tantalizing, was just that -- a fantasy you should happily enjoy in your head that was never going to come true. But I changed my mind. I figured that so long as you are securely blindfolded, and my assistant here doesn't utter a word so you can't recognize her voice, well, what's the harm? Neither one of us can really figure out just why you would want to be in this naked, exposed, vulnerable position with her here, but you said it was a real wish and that it would really turn you on, so here we are. All I will tell you is that she is a friend who you do also know, that she's fun-loving enough to be willing to do this crazy thing for you, that your cock won't be getting any oral from her, and that you will never know who she is. You're going to have to wonder, any time you see one of our female friends, if she's the one who has seen you tied down, totally naked, and has in fact actually played with various parts of your body."

Kaci continues in her quiet voice "And I can see your cock is already growing hard, so I guess you are enjoying this idea. But, you were very bad and we still need to punish you for letting it get soft while I was out." And with a sudden "Whooosh!" that flogger lands across my lower belly, an inch or so above my cock. I should mention that I keep myself shaved down there, so there's no padding to shield the blow. I jump, mostly out of surprise, as it's not really that hard a hit. It stings a little, but isn't really painful. Kaci is still right at my ear, so clearly, it's our guest who is wielding this implement of punishment. I don't think I ever quite fantasized that! Whoosh splat! The flogger strings land again, this time at the very top of my legs, just below my balls. Again, not too hard a hit, but mighty close to a very sensitive spot.

"How's that feel? No, don't answer, since you're not yelling out it must be bearable. She's actually being a little soft on you, though, and is understandably reluctant to land directly on my husband's most sensitive parts, so I think as your wife I may need to take over in order to ensure that this punishment is properly administered. Our magic number for the day is fourteen, right? I'll count this time. We're up to two."

There is a moment's pause while the flogger trades hands, and then suddenly, "Whap!" and the rubber strands sting my now fully erect cock, actually wrapping themselves all the way around the shaft. My entire torso jumps in surprise, and I struggle to remain silent as required. "There, that's more on target!" she says, a bit too delightedly. The strands actually need to be disentangled before she can proceed. "Okay, that's three." The fourth blow lands right across my chest, stinging both of my still-sore nipples. "Gotta spread this around a little. That's four." But then the fifth strike lands, just below my cock, right across my hairless balls. Despite being blindfolded, I involuntarily squeeze my eyes shut in a reflexive response. "Five," Kaci continues, and then she starts moving about my body, ensuring that just about all of my nerve endings have the opportunity to help make amends for my cock's brief failure to stay hard. She's not really striking with real force, though, nothing like the spanking.

After number twelve, Kaci pauses a moment, I guess considering where to land the last two strikes. I'm thinking she's going probably return to the organ that was responsible for this, and just then, "WHOOSH" and my cock is once again the focus of her attention and, therefore, mine, as the impact of the strands make themselves felt, once again wrapping around my shaft. "Thirteen", she says, pulling it back off, "just one more". My cock is back to standing at attention, anticipating the last strike. WHOOSH THWACK! This one lands loudly right across the very tops of my legs, connecting with the underside of my cock and my balls.

"There, that's fourteen. He's now been properly punished. Now we can return to some more teasing and tormenting. Which body part do you want to start with?" Obviously, this is a comment directed more to our mystery guest than to me. The scratch of a sharp fingernail, starting inside my left knee and tracing up my inner thigh to just below my balls, provides the answer.

Wow. This is more than I had bargained for, even in my wildest dreams. It's true I have fantasized about Kaci bringing someone else into the room while I was tied down, but I never expected it to actually happen given her clearly stated reluctance -- really, her refusal -- to consider such an idea. I have always assured her that I understood her position and was perfectly fine with this part of my fantasy just living in my mind, but I also told her that if somehow it did come true .... Well, I wouldn't be upset. And apparently, she believed me, because now it's happening! As I lie there with four sets of fingers beginning again to stimulate different body parts, I realize that I spoke the truth -- I'm not upset in the least -- and in fact, I feel awash with love and affection for my wonderful, surprising, frisky assertive wife. This is in fact what I had asked her for, and I am so impressed that she's actually doing it!

Kaci and her mystery guest dive into their teasing and tormenting with gusto. Someone is at the foot of the bed, tickling the soles of both feet, while simultaneously someone else has lifted my ball sack and is teasing my perineum, just above the spot where the b-vibe still protrudes from my ass. Oh, now that hand is stroking my cock! Shit, this is way beyond sensitive!

"Here, try this," Kaci suggests, and suddenly that pinwheel is rolling from my upper chest down towards my groin, then down one leg, around my foot, back up and over to the other, back again, and then up one side of my belly -- oh shit that tickles -- across my chest, back down the other side, then to the base of my cock, up the front, over the head and down underneath, around my balls. Ouch -- those pins felt pretty sharp there! From Kaci's comment it's clear that her mystery assistant is the one wielding this tool -- she's certainly not shy about getting really up close and personal! Warm candle wax -- or maybe it's an oil -- is drizzled onto each nipple, then in a line all the way down my chest and over my cock and balls, and then four hands start to massage it into my skin -- I can't tell whose hands are where! Then suddenly, an ice cube is inserted into my mouth, two more land on my nipples and a fourth is being rubbed around my cock and balls. My cock has most definitely returned to its prior achingly edgy state -- it longs for some sexual release - but still, that isn't coming.

The touching continues -- it could be for half an hour, an hour, time has become an abstract concept. I recognize the sense of those flogger strands being gently drawn across my skin in a slow, tormenting fashion. Every so often Kaci offers up another suggestion for something her guest might try -- here I think it's a feather, there obviously a small finger vibrator - but the mystery woman maintains her silence. Every square inch of my body -- at least the top side of my body, plus my butt which can still feel the remnants of the hot sting from the spanking paddle and varying patterns of internal vibration - is aflame with sensation.

I feel the foot end of the bed being lowered. Someone climbs up and kneels between my legs, using her knees to lock them down. Presumably, this is Kaci, but given what's been going on, who knows, this other woman clearly isn't bashful! Fingers -- it feels like maybe lots of fingers - lift my balls and shake them around while simultaneously caressing my cock, stroking softly up and down the shaft. Then a pair of lips and the tip of a tongue gently embrace my cockhead -- okay, so this must be Kaci. Another ice cube appears -- then a handful of cubes -- gathered around my cock and balls. Finally, warm lips gather themselves around my now cold but still very hard cock, teasing my head with an even warmer tongue before pulling me inside, as the ice is removed. Now this is definitely Kaci! Finally! But then I feel hands beginning to caress the bottom of each of my feet -- oh FUCK, getting tickled there while simultaneously getting a blow job is a MIND-BLOWING SENSATION, and I can't stop myself from trying to thrash around, though my torso is firmly locked in place by Kaci's strong legs positioned over mine!

To my great relief, the tickling eventually stops, and then I feel those hands grab ahold, one on each foot, squeeze tightly, then slowly slip off and disappear, almost as if they are saying farewell. Finally, my aching cock is the only place on my body receiving attention. Oh, how I relish that focus! Amazingly enough, it feels as though I am growing even longer and harder. Kaci's tongue swirls around my cock-head, then sucks me in and pushes me out, while her hands caress my balls. It won't be long until I explode! Suddenly, a thought comes to me. "May I ask a question?"

"Kaci lifts her mouth off my cock and says "Of course, Honey".

"Has she left? When she stopped playing with my feet? Are we alone now, for this part?"

"Wouldn't you like to know? But I'm not answering that, you'll just have to wonder and imagine. All I will tell you is that she'll be gone by the time your blindfold comes off."

Oh My. Kaci is definitely getting frisky! She is also very close to making me cum, and I'm not so sure that having someone else in the room when that happens had ever really been a part of this fantasy. But, as I clearly have no say in the matter, I just focus on experiencing the sensations Kaci's talented mouth is bringing to me. Then she pulls off again, and pauses.