A Gift of Fantasies Fulfilled

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yes .... One other thing. I know in your fantasies you've always wanted me to just keep going on your cock after you cum in my mouth, even though the feelings can get pretty intense. But whenever I try to do that in real life after sucking you off, you pretty quickly push me away. Well .... You're now living your fantasy, and you're tied down and can't push me away, so I want you to know that when you cum I am going to just keep going, working your cock hard with my mouth, until you yell out the safe phrase. That won't mean we're done with everything, in this particular case it just means the intense sensations on your cock will stop."

And with that, without waiting for a response, she sucks my cock back into her mouth. She's still trying to hold me on the edge, and doing a great job of it as I alternately feel explosive, then frustrated as she backs off a little, then explosive again, until finally her intensity suggests that the time to explode is arriving. At my age when I cum I don't generate lots of ejaculate -- no white ropes, not even a big mouthful for her -- but it's still highly pleasurable and as my balls pulse under her fingers, my torso started writhing as my cock pushes whatever it has in there out into her mouth. OH FUCK! I do love that feeling!

And then ...... OH GOD, THE INTENSITY! As she had promised, after sucking me dry Kaci's mouth continues bobbing up and down on my cock, the entire shaft feels like it is aflame with sensation, and my whole body starts shaking, involuntarily trying to writhe and wriggle away from her, with not an ounce of success. I struggle to hold off from using the safe phrase and to experience this as long as I possibly can. She just continues to suck me in, push me out, tongue my tip, and repeat. Finally I can take no more and manage to whimper "Please Honey, that's enough". Kaci pauses her bobbing and tonguing only long enough to say "Not loud enough" then closes her mouth around my cock and goes back at it, until in desperation I scream out "PLEASE HONEY, THAT'S ENOUGH!!!!!"

Kaci slowly pulls off my cock and I lay back in relief. But then .... after maybe fifteen seconds or so, through my exhaustion I somehow hear her say "I'm sorry, Honey, I just can't resist." Then she takes me back into her mouth! OH GOD! She must have remembered that this was another aspect of my fantasy I had shared with her -- that perhaps, after a brief respite, the intensity of her mouth again on my cock would somehow be different and more bearable than it is when she just keeps going without a break. She immediately starts swirling her tongue around my shaft, bobbing up and down, and with her hand, stroking my balls, and wiggling the b-vibe around. This does feel different, a little less intense, but still close to excruciating! I try to enjoy everything she's doing, but before long, I let out a groan and a "No More, Oh, No More. Please Honey, That's Enough." Even though I failed to shout it, she takes pity, releasing my cock from her warm, wet embrace. I feel her sitting up, and she softly says "perhaps you need a brief respite now" before climbing off, shutting down the vibrations I had almost forgotten were still doing their thing in my ass, turning off the music and, I guess, leaving the room. All I know is everything has gone silent.

As I lie there, exhausted, I have to admit that my darling wife had truly outdone herself, embracing just about every aspect of my "tie me down in bed" fantasies as well as a few others, like the spanking and butt play, that I had shared with her over time, and bringing them sharply to life. Though a bit cramped from being stretched out for so long, the nerves throughout my body, especially in my mid-section, still feel amazingly alive. Every time in the past when Kaci had restrained me, my cumming had marked the end of the session, so I anticipate that I will soon be released, but when Kaci returns to the room, I feel her climbing back up on the bed, and once again kneeling between my legs. "You're not quite done yet", she softly says, and then she takes my limp cock back into her mouth, again swirling her tongue around my cock-head trying to bring it to life.

"No, wait" I protest weakly. "I can't take any more attention there!"

"You can't?" she offers? "Are you sure? Well ...... if that's the case ......"

She keeps going for just few moments more, almost as a farewell kiss to my cock, and then I feel her body slowly begin to creep up mine. I can finally tell she is naked, as the skin of her bare legs rubs against mine and her full breasts swing back and forth like pendula teasing across my cock, then my belly, my chest, and finally my face. I reach out with my own tongue to try for a taste, which she briefly allows, but then she pulls away and continues her sensuous crawl up the bed. Finally, she is kneeling on either side of my head, her fragrant wet pussy poised just above my mouth.

"Honey? Now its my turn. I want you to make me cum. But since you've been such a good boy, and our assistant is no longer here, I'll take your blindfold off so you can enjoy my breasts swinging above your eyes." And she does, and her breasts are truly a sight to behold. I do love this view from below! Then my wonderful wife lowers herself all the way down right onto my mouth, and delivers yet another order: "Okay, Honey, do your thing".

I start exploring her with my tongue, but as I'm still pretty immobile and have no real control over where I am on her vulva, I have to count on her to put herself in the right spot. Her scent is so strong -- she must have enjoyed the day too -- and her taste even better. And she is so wet! She wiggles around to get herself well centered, and after a few moments slips her hand down and begins fingering her clit herself, obviously impatient to achieve some results, while I try to insert my tongue as far into her as I can. Very quickly she begins shaking just a little, and after a few moments I hear "Oh God! Oh Yes, Right There! Keep Doing That!! OH GOD THAT FEELS SO GOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!" and her entire body breaks into a shimmy of orgasmic pleasure, my face practically deluged with her emissions.

As her body calms down, she lets out a long, contended sigh, then slowly slides back down my body, cuddles up next to me and wraps her fingers around my soft cock in a warm loving embrace. "Happy Anniversary, Honey. Did I fulfill your fantasies well?"

I don't even know how to answer. "That was incredible. I am so impressed with you!"

"Well, just so you know, I do have a lengthy list of infractions for which you will deserve penalties, and a few ideas I didn't quite have a chance to try out this time, so ....."

I was too over-stimulated, and too exhausted, to even attempt an answer to that one.

Epilogue:

The next day, I open up the file of photos Kaci had sent me. The first one displays my flaming red butt in bright living color -- wow, it was REALLY red. I slowly click through the set -- more views of my hot butt, both with and without toys, as well as close-ups of my ball sack hanging down below, then a few that display my naked body spread-eagled out on the bed, some showing me outfitted with clamps and cock ring, a couple of the flogger landing while I was being punished, some closeups of the pinwheel on different parts of my body, mostly the shaft and head of my cock, and then four quite artistic final images.

The first, taken from the foot of the bed, simply shows Kaci's back from her butt up to her shoulders, clad in her lace bodystocking, kneeling between my clearly cuffed and immobile legs with her head seemingly down at my groin, though nothing of that could be seen as it was shielded by her body. I must admit, as I look at this image my eyes linger for a bit on the delightful curves of her ass cheeks shaped by the tight lace body stocking. The second is a side view of the same pose, pretty explicitly showing what activity she is engaged in. Given the lighting and the black bodystocking she's wearing, her body is nearly just a shape in silhouette with only a hint of detail showing through, though the prominent curve of her breasts hanging over me is a delightful feature. The third is a close-up of the full length of my cock shaft, looking very hard, veiny, wet and slippery, with the head hidden just inside a set of lips at the top edge of the frame. No face is visible, just cock, a bit of my balls at one end, and the lips at the other. And the fourth is a view of my naked torso, from lower belly up through my blindfolded head, outstretched arms disappearing beyond the frame, clearly going through some contortions as it struggles to deal with what looked to have been -- and I knew in fact were -- some very intense sensations being delivered to my cock just after I had cum into my wife's mouth.

So that answers one question -- whoever she was, she had been there the whole time, privy to an extended viewing of my naked, stretched-out body, helping to tease, torment and tantalize it, and then witnessing, in fact photographically recording, the most intense orgasm and "orgasmic aftermath" that I have ever experienced in probably my entire life. Certainly in a very long time, anyway, as I can't remember ever feeling such a focused and intense stimulation.

"Like the pictures?" Kaci asks, appearing just behind me.

"They are pretty amazing. You're never going to tell me who was here, who took these last ones? I can't believe you let her stay for this part. They're very artistic photos, but still ....."

"Never. You'll just have to wonder. Well .... Maybe someday, if she gives me permission, I'll tell you who she was. It would be kinda fun to have you know just who among our friends saw you so naked and vulnerable, and see how you would react when we next get together. But either way ... she does have a good artistic eye, doesn't she? Plus, I think she really enjoyed the entire experience, from her first view of your "situation" all the way through to watching you trying to writhe your way out from under me. Don't worry, she doesn't have these photos. She'll have only her memories to recall, while you can go back and relive this fantasy through pictures anytime you want."

"I have to admit .... Having her there was pretty hot! You're truly the most wonderful wife in the world!" I exclaim as I gave her a body a tight hug from the chair I'm sitting in. "Thank you."

"Well, Happy Anniversary", and she settles into my lap. "I wanted to surprise you and please you, but I probably did push the envelope further than perhaps I should have. Bringing someone else into our room with you naked and tied down .... well, you've shared that it's been a fantasy of yours, but it was a really big hurdle for me -- I think you know that. I was totally nervous about even just posing the question and asking her to help me with this, but once I had explained it, she laughed and said 'Well, what the hell, we only live once, and he won't know who I am, so I'm game for helping you surprise and please your husband. It's not like I haven't seen a few cocks in my life. What's one more?'

"And then it just sorta evolved from there", she continues. Once we were both in there with you, I found that it was pretty much of a kick to be showing off your naked body to another woman! I loved watching her run that wheely thing all around your skin and over your cock. You sure were squirming! We hadn't really discussed how much actual touching of you she would do but .... well, she did a lot! And then I was surprised to find that I was totally fine with her staying to watch me suck you off and make you scream.... We hadn't planned for her to stay that long, but I guess I was just totally into the situation, and it seemed right, so it happened. The pictures weren't planned; she took those all on her own ... I was kinda surprised when she came in really tight to take the close-up of me sucking your cock, but then I figured I would just go with the flow. Is that okay?"

"Well, it's a surprise to me too, but I've always said that if you find a way to get yourself to be especially frisky and assertive with me, you have my promise to absolutely honor and obey without question, and never complain, so ......... yes, it's very okay."

"Plus," Kaci continued, "I never realized how much fun it would be to help you experience some of your other fantasies. Has your butt recovered? We've done a little spanking before, but this time I wanted you to really feel it, to fully honor your fantasy, so I'm sorry if I spanked you too hard, but it just seemed like the experience you have told me you wanted, so I went ahead and let myself go. And those butt toys ..... wow, I never knew!

"Honey, it's all good. That spanking was kinda painful, though, so maybe next ..."

"Now you stop right there" she interrupts me in a very firm tone of voice. "You don't get to have it both ways. If I'm going to be in control, I get to decide how hard you'll be spanked! But....' Then she continued a bit more softly, ".... since I do love you, and I never really want to hurt you, next time you're bad and deserve a spanking, maybe I will tone it down a bit. Or just use my hand instead of a paddle." Then, after a short pause, "Maybe. Depends how bad you are and what your butt deserves."

"Honey, you are the Boss! I love you for doing everything you did. No longer can I wish for you to be more playful and assertive -- you have blossomed!"

"Well, the whole afternoon did turn out to be a lot of fun. And I admit, I learned something about myself. I discovered I really do enjoy having been granted this power, to be able to order you to strip naked on command, to make you do things, perhaps with a risk ... or like this time, a certainty even if you didn't know that yet ... of having others see you. I liked surprising you with what things I can do, and toys I can use, to explore or use your body. For my entire life I've never really been a frisky girl, and this isn't going to change anything about me not having any desire to be naked around anyone but you. And, if you ever, ever try and tie me down, or spank me, or anything like that, well, that will just be the end. You know that. Those are your fantasies, not mine."

"But," Kaci continued with a smile, "I think where you and your body are concerned, from now on I'm going to embrace your wishes, turn over a frisky new leaf and take charge. I'll never really understand why you want to give me this power, but you've done it, and after yesterday, I think I am ready to blossom, as you say. You may find you've just unleased a monster! There are some other naked-fantasy wishes involving risky or compromising situations I recall you have shared with me, plus I bet now I could actually come up with a few ideas of my own! So I warn you, someday, maybe someday soon, at a time and place when you least expect it ......"

And with a brief, warm kiss, and a loving smile, my darling Kaci gets up from my lap and disappears from the room, leaving me to my thoughts, my photos, and my fantasies. Maybe going forward I should see if I can kick them up a notch....