A Gift of Hydration Pt. 05

Story Info
Epilogue?
1k words
3.2
1k
2
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 03/16/2024
Created 02/03/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

( All characters engaging in BDSM, fetish, or sexual activity of any kind are 18 years of age or older when engaging in such actions.)

( Author's note: This part of the story is fairly brief. It should provide some degree of conclusion to readers, should this series end up not being continued beyond this point. The reception to this series has been modest - it was always a niche, fetish, limited interest type of tale. Time will tell whether I continue with it. Meanwhile, I'm working on some other ideas and stories for the site. > Capricious )

Part 5.

Ys'Michelle's eyelids fluttered. The colony medical team had kept her drugged and asleep for nearly a week to allow the worst of her injuries to heal. They gave her fluids intravenously - it was deemed a necessary exception to the rule that adult Ys' can only receive hydration from female urine. She had been beaten and abused during the three days that she had been held captive by the old world men. It was over now.

The initial stage of the rescue effort had been to isolate and control the air flow into the old colony ruins, such that the colonists could flood the ruins with sleeping gas. When everyone in the ruins should have been asleep, a rescue team wearing filtration masks entered the ruins in an attempt to retrieve Ys'Michelle.

While there had been some discussion about whether extermination of the males was the best or only option, the actions of one of the men sealed the fate for him and all of his fellows. By chance, this one man had been exploring far enough away from the others such that the sleeping gas did not reach him at the level needed to incapacitate him. When he discovered the rescue team loading Ys'Michelle onto a stretcher, he began firing his gun at the women indiscriminately. It was only after breathing the gas where it was at a higher concentration, that he finally stumbled and fell to the floor, unconscious. One of the rescue team, Sa'Pilar, was shot in the back. She almost died. This was enough to end the debate - the men would die.

The end stage of the plan was to go above ground while the men were asleep and seal the access point which the men had used to enter the older section of the colony. Once the seal was in place, the colonists introduced high levels of CO (carbon monoxide) into the ruins and maintained the injection at high levels until they felt certain that all of the men had been asphyxiated. Years later the colonists would find a few words scratched roughly into the floor near a rusted machete and the bones of one of the men. The words read:

">> fucKing biTCHes <<"

*****

I'm alone. I realize immediately that I'm not where I was. I hear a soft chirping sound which I soon realize is a machine. I glance at my arms and see various things connected to them.

I'm in our colony medical guild - I'm out of the ruins - safe. The men are... gone - that's all I know.

I rest quietly in the warm bed, in no hurry for anyone to discover that I'm awake. My mind replays the events which I remember before waking in this room. I think about the men, and what they did to me. I am not like them.

I'm a girl in every way that I can be. We all are - everyone in the colony. It doesn't matter if some few of us have a Y chromosome and a small barely functional penis. We all identify as female. Estrogen flows in our blood and shapes our form and thought. Sa' and Ys' define our caste within the colony. Sa' have all freedoms. Ys' are slaves - we serve. This is the way of our world. Some, in the past, might not understand.

Eventually, a med-tech finds me awake. She sits on the bed beside me and informs me of events - of how I was rescued, of the bravery of the recovery team, of the fate of the men...

After a time, I drift to sleep once more - this time it is natural and not induced by drugs.

*****

I'm ready to leave the medical guild now, to return to Mistress Sa'Sakara and to my daily routine. I turn my head, first to one side and then to the other, studying my reflection in the mirror. My blue flower tattoo is shadowed by a fading bruise. I'm wearing Mistress Sa'Sakara's ownership token on my septum ring again. So many thoughts... I want to visit Sa'Pilar, to thank her for helping to save me. She is in a room nearby. I wonder how Crystal is faring with her math studies and whether she thinks of me. "Will Sa'Cressida be angry with me for being away from my transcription duties for so long?"

My reverie is broken when another med-tech enters the room.

I realize that I have been anxiously twisting my hair between my fingers.

"I see you are just about set to go," she says warmly.

I nod, "Yes, thank you - and thank you for helping to care for me."

"Of course - it's what we do," she responds, smiling.

"By the way, here," she says as she places a sealed cup on the bedside table. "It's fresh - your Mistress stopped by about fifteen minutes ago, on her way to council. She said to tell you that she has much to discuss with you when she returns home tonight."

I smile and frown a little at the same time if that is possible. "Thank you again. I'll drink it, and then may I visit Sa'Pilar before I leave?" I ask.

"Yes, of course," she replies.

Someone calls from down the hall. The med-tech smiles at me a final time and then she scurries off.

I take the cup and remove the seal. I can feel some remaining warmth emanating from the liquid within. I see the golden color and the familiar scent of urine fills my nose. It am grateful to Mistress for providing this for me. I drink rather quickly and smoothly, without pause. My neck pulses with each swallow, until the cup is empty.

"Time to go," I think to myself as I glance around the small room for a final time.

Life continues.