A Gift of Hydration Pt. 04

Story Info
Michelle is taken by old world males.
2.3k words
2.67
2.8k
2

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 03/16/2024
Created 02/03/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

( All characters engaging in BDSM, fetish, or sexual activity of any kind are 18 years of age or older when engaging in such actions.)

( It is highly recommended to read at least Pt. 01 before reading any subsequent parts of this story )

Part 4.

A few hundred years after the cataclysm, when old world males formed and fueled by testosterone still existed, and when humanity had not yet taken total refuge in underground colonies, scientists inside Cheyenne Mountain Complex (which would in time become CMC colony) began experimenting with cryogenics. They were seeking ways to preserve the human race from extinction. The subjects of these experiments were primarily criminals, and almost exclusively male, most enticed to participate by the promise of clemency and eventual freedom, should the experiments yield fruit. Many died, but in time, a partially successful organic chemistry was realized. When this organic soup was infused into human blood in the proper concentration, it allowed "freeze and revive" success rates of about 80%.

In the year 2653 AD, fifty eight individuals, all male and mostly criminals, were placed into long term cryogenic hibernation deep inside Cheyenne Mountain, with no specified revival date set. The goal was to see how long they could remain frozen, and still be revived successfully.

After several more centuries, the population of CMC colony dwindled to levels such that the colony could no longer sustain itself. The remnant active population of CMC, now either female, or highly feminized, eventually abandoned the mountain complex to go in search of another thriving colony with the hope of making a new home there. They were afraid to revive the "frozen 58" and so they left them in cryogenic suspension. Inevitably, with the passage of time, the cryogenic systems failed.

*****

Present day

Nineteen old world males, the remaining survivors of the "frozen 58", are encamped in a location formerly known as Death Valley, California.

"Fuck man, look at all those stars," Brick said, to noone in particular.

"Yeah, but what I wouldn't give to be underground again, if I could just fucking get warm," another man replied.

Several others grumbled their agreement with this sentiment.

"We're running out of supplies," Wolf remarked.

"I told you. We're almost there," Jackson, the leader, responded gruffly.

"How do we know we're going the right way?" someone asked.

"Find the solar arrays, find the people. The maps we found back in the Rock showed a colony near Los Angeles," Jackson replied.

"Better be some pussy there," Brick rumbled.

"Once you have ass, you never go back," Diesel countered.

Noone challenged Diesel's assertion. Diesel was the roughest of the bunch - they all knew his inclinations. None of the men wanted to see an unrestrained Diesel - it was only Jackson's leadership, and the fact that most of them carried guns and other weapons, which kept Diesel somewhat on a leash.

"Get some sleep, all of you," Jackson ordered.

*****

Crystal and I reported to the hydroponics farms at daybreak, according to plan. By early afternoon, each of us had met the measure for a full day of work, hand picking grapes with care.

"I told you, once we meet the quota for the day, we have the rest of the day to do what we want," Crystal says.

"But what are we..." I begin...

"ShHhh, just come," Crystal whispers as she attaches one end of her slave chain to her bracelet and then clips the other end to my septum ring.

Crystal leads me away from the farms, up a few levels, and finally to a fringe area of our underground colony - a place which is unfamiliar to me. There is a makeshift sign on the wall which reads:

">> Old Colony <<"

">> Closed beyond this point <<"

We pause.

Crystal nudges me with her elbow and uses her fingers to spread open a little pocket in her robes. She looks down to the contents expecting me to follow suit.

"It's one of my mom's old access keycards. It will let us explore some. Let's go see what we can find," she says.

*****

At about the same time when Crystal's mother, Sa'Selena, initiates a colony wide alarm due to an intrusion warning originating from a surface access point in the Old Colony ruins, Crystal and I are in those very ruins, investigating an old school playroom. There are two doors located at opposite ends of the room. Crystal is placing alphabet blocks to spell out "Crystal was here", and I'm sorting through a collection of worn dolls. When the alarm starts clanging, it feels like someone suddenly just punched me in the chest. I'm so startled that my arms jerk and the doll that I'm holding is launched across the room. For a moment everything seems like it is happening in slow motion. The doll lands at the feet of a large figure who just opened the door opposite to where Crystal and I are posed like mannequins, momentarily frozen in surprise and fear.

"Run," I scream.

I grab Crystal's arm and pull her through the door opposite to where the intruder entered.

We run as quickly as our legs can carry us, back the way we came, out of the Old Colony ruins, toward safety. Crystal is in front with me on her heels. We have a small advantage because we know the way.

I risk a glance over my shoulder, confirming that we are being chased. I see three or four figures running behind us, their shadows morphed into monstrous shapes against the walls by the low level emergency lighting.

As we approach the heavy steel security door which gates entry to and from the ruins, we see it begin to swing closed.

"Hurry... hhH hhHh," I pant.

Our pursuers are shouting behind us in gruff bass tones which I have never heard before from anyone alive. So close... We are so close, but I sense that we are not going to make it. The door is closing. The men are nearly upon us. In desperation I lunge forward and push Crystal through the quickly narrowing gap. I see her stumble and fall beyond the door, but she is safe, and then the door thuds closed, trapping me with the intruders. I'm alone with the last remaining old world males on Earth.

*****

I'm naked, bound by rope to a steel support beam in what had once served as a dining hall.

Nineteen men surround me, in various places and poses - some sitting on tables cleaning their guns, others leaning against the walls, one grinding a machete against a column opposite to the one I'm bound to.

"What the fuck!? She's one of the prettiest... girls I've ever seen, but instead of a pussy she has a tiny little hairless dick," Brick says to Jackson.

"Man, I want to pull on that titty chain she's wearing..." someone mutters in the background.

"She can still suck my dick," another says in a way to suggest that he doesn't care about the fact that I don't have a vagina.

"I don't know," Jackson replies to Brick.

They are all looking at me. One in particular seems more sinister than the rest and I can see a dark lust in his gaze when he watches me. I think I heard someone address him as "Diesel".

The one called Jackson crosses his muscular arms and questions me, "What's your name?"

"...Michelle," I reply reluctantly. My feminine voice is a stark contrast to all of the rough male voices around me.

I realize that these are males - the way males were a few thousand years ago. I couldn't imagine appearing as they do - they seem more like beasts with their rough features, muscular physiques, and facial and body hair.

I'm afraid, but I try not to let them see how much so - there is an intense fluttering in my stomach that I have never felt before. I feel like I might be sick.

"Look," Jackson continues addressing me. "The men will have you one way or another. You have a choice though - you can either fight, or accept it. It would be better for you to cooperate and let them have their way."

"... I... won't fight you... them," I reply softly.

"Good choice," Jackson responds. "Untie her."

*****

NLA Colony Emergency Council meeting (3 hours post-intrusion)

Sa'Sakara is speaking.

"Alright, let me outline the primary points before we cast our votes," she begins.

"One, we cannot allow them in, more than they already are - we do not have the resources, and we cannot risk the threat that they would present. If what we believe to be true, is true, then they are survivors of cryogenic preservation efforts in CMC. They were born a few thousand years in the past - they do not belong in this time or in our colony. The records we accessed show that they were, are, criminals. We cannot accept them or allow their genes to mingle with ours.

"Two, we cannot just let them go, or force them out - they would in all likelihood attempt to destroy our surface solar arrays - which would be catastrophic. The colony would fail, and most or all of us would eventually die.

"Three, we believe that Ys'Michelle can be retrieved without allowing them in, or out, from where they are now, before we exterminate them. If anything goes wrong however, then Ys'Michelle will need to be sacrificed... On an individual note, you are all aware that Ys'Michelle is my personal slave. I paid a significant sum for her, and I have grown rather fond of her - I would like to have her back..."

"Now, we have a plan, but it will require a few days of preparation and staging, before we can execute. All, raise your right hand if you affirm the plan. Both hands flat on the table if you do not approve."

Sa'Sakara glances around the room to tally the votes.

"Very well, the plan is approved. We will begin work immediately. Thank you all - meeting adjourned."

Sa'Sakara draws Sa'Selena aside. "Is Crystal alright?"

"Yes, except she is beside herself with worry over Ys'Michelle - it seems that the two of them have developed quite a bond..." Sa'Selena replies.

"mMmmm," Sa'Sakara murmurs thoughtfully. "Well enough..."

*****

They have confined me within a small room with one door, the only way in or out. I can see movement, really only shadows shifting now and then, in the small gap beneath the door - one of them at least is guarding me. Some time passes while, unbeknown to me, the men determine the order in which they will "have" me.

I wait.

*****

Wolf holds a fistful of the dark black hair behind my head in an iron grip as he slowly pushes the tip of his thick swollen cock between my soft lips and into my mouth. I'm assaulted by a complex web of thoughts and emotions - revulsion, fascination, humiliation, an erotic thrill derived from my forced submission, being used like a thing for someone else's pleasure. I'm beginning to understand that in my deepest self, this submissive thing is what I am.

At first, I'm simply passive. I offer no resistance - I allow him to manipulate me and penetrate me however he wishes. I'm just a living doll for him to use. He pushes his cock deeper into my mouth, wanting my throat to open so that he can hilt himself in me. I choke and my eyes begin to water - I cannot breathe. He relents, withdraws from my throat, allowing me respite. I look up at him.

"Do something. Don't just kneel there," he tells me.

I place my left hand against his right hip, and bring my right hand up to his cock... Gently, tentatively, I wrap my thumb and fingers around his vein lined shaft. I can feel the wetness from my mouth on him. My thumb brushes against the coarse hairs on his testicles. I move my thumb a little and he twitches. Gathering confidence, I begin to stroke his shaft with my fingers while keeping his cock head and part of his shaft in my mouth. I begin a motion with my head and mouth on him - forward, down, back, up. I find a rhythm. I sense Wolf's reactions and adjust to do what I think he wants, what gives him pleasure. I flutter my tongue a little against his underside.

"Fuck, that's it," he groans.

I close my eyes and continue, bobbing my head up and down, sucking and licking his cock. I graze my fingertips along his balls, losing myself...

"Fuck, nhHHh... ughHH... nHhHHHH......!!!"

Suddenly he grabs my head with both of his hands and thrusts hard and deep, forcing himself into my throat. He spasms against me four or five times as his cock erupts, spurting his hot cum into my mouth and throat. My face is just a hole for him to fuck. I push against his hips with both hands, but it is a useless effort. He won't release me until he finishes his explosive climax.

When he's done, he withdraws and releases me.

I've swallowed most of his cum - not that I had a choice. What I haven't swallowed is mixed with my spit as I choke and gag and cough the slimy excess onto the floor to clear my throat. Some of his semen drips down my chin.

I have just given my first blowjob.

"That was too fast," Wolf growls while pulling his pants up. "I will be back for seconds."

He seems angry as he turns and leaves. On his way out I hear him shout, "Diesel, you're up!"