I Did What I Did

Story Info
Wife cheats on husband because she thinks he is cheating.
8.8k words
2.56
22.6k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LisaLinda
LisaLinda
42 Followers

I did what I did.

It all started when I thought I was being neglected by my husband. I thought he did not find me attractive because my body was a little out of shape, I had a few small stretch marks form having two babies in five years. My boobs sagged some, but they were still firm. I still had curves, but my butt was a little bit bigger, not much, however my pants were tight. Because our last child would pull my hair hard, I cut it down into a sage. I had hair down to just above my waist before we were married and up until our last baby. He did not say much but I knew he was disappointed with the new haircut. He said it was too short.

So, for that and some other reasons I KNEW he just did not find me attractive. We would have sex three to five times a week and some on the weekends. Then he slowed that down to just three times a two week time period total. I just knew he did that because he was "duty bound" to have sex with me, so I thought. He started staying out some nights through the week and on Sunday from morning till 5 p.m. he said he had a second job. But I knew it was something else. So, I told myself that two can play that game.

After about six months of his being out at night at his "part time job" he would only have sex with me once when we had sex, rather the two or three times as we were doing. So, I needed to finish myself off, I thought it was his job to make sure I was satisfied before he rolled over to sleep. After all I was a stay-at-home mother. I took care of the two babies. I did the wash three out of four times. I cooked the dinner the nights he said he was "working". He would cook the nights he was home, he said he did that because I worked hard with the kids. But I knew he was guilty because he was "out working" and I was with the kids. I just knew his "work" was really a "red head".

I knew it was a woman because once I did a shirt that has some chocolate stains and smelled of perfume that I did not use. So that is how I knew he was a real bastard, and he was giving another woman his best. Just look at the facts. He was tired having sex with me, he only lasted once during the time we did have sex. He was gone three or four times during the week for five to six hours and every Sunday for eight hours. He said he was tired when he was home, so he only did one load of wash, leaving me to do two or three. I had to cook because he was gone to his "job". I found the shirt and I had to clean it myself. What a jerk he was. So, after seven months I decided to get even.

I had a girlfriend Sue, that was divorced because her jerk husband was seeing a woman on the side. She and I would talk, she told me stories of how much sex she was having with many men not just one. She once told me that she always wanted to have a number of men take her at the same time she called it a gangbang. She said that she had a boyfriend that she was getting bored with and said she would fix us up if I wanted. I said that might work better for me because me being a stay-at-home mom I did not have a chance to meet many men. So, she made a call.

I talked to him on the phone for almost an hour. We planned for us to meet. It would be the next week on Thursday night I knew that my "jerk" would be at his "job" that night. Sue found me a babysitter for the night. I bought a new outfit. I soaked in a bubble bath for an hour. I shaved my legs twice because I did not shave for my "jerk" too much. I shaved my underarm, I even trimmed my pubic hair. I did this some for the "jerk" because he liked it, he said that my shorter hair on my pubic area and clean shaved pussy lips made me taste better. So, I would shave once in a while for him, but not so much.

Well, the "jerk" only licked me to get me wet once each time we had sex, he even stopped sucking his cum form me after or sex. He said that the hair caused me to smell some. But I knew he just used that for an excuse. I did my hair, but because I had cut it mostly off just to teach the "jerk" a lesson, it did not take much. Then I did my nails, pink to match my eyes and lips that was also a match for my new panties and bra. Heavy perfume on my pubic hair and behind my knees.

I dresses. Under my silky blouse and tight jeans. I bought a new flimsy pink bra with thin lace black cups, barely able to hold my breast. The panties I had on matched the bra and did not hide my pussy hair or hide my swollen pussy lips. The wetness I had their made the panties cling to me. I wondered how they looked right then, wet and sticking to me? The bra's thin lace rubbed my nipples and caused them to harden, but also the thoughts of what I was going to do added to the stiffness. My nipples were poking out the front of the blouse.

I knew this made me look like a slut, that is how I felt right then, I wanted to be a slut. To have another man fondle me, pinch my nipples, treat me like he wanted. This would teach the "jerk" not to stay out at night. I put on my heels and grabbed my purse told the sitter I should be back by midnight. I knew the "jerk" would not be home before 2 A.M. this night. He said he had to do "inventory" right he was really with his fluff, and I knew it.

I drive to the meeting place I know Sam will be waiting because I left late. But if he wants to have me then he will have to wait, because I am worth it. I get to the park and see his van on the back grassy area by the trees. I drive up to his van and get out. He walks up to me. We introduce ourselves. He stands close and says he is happy I came. I think to myself, "of course you are I am worth it" I say that I am happy also. I move closer to him, and he puts his arm around me, his hand slides to my butt, I press my butt into his hand a little. My nipples harden again, the point press out the thin silk blouse, two small points but hard and hot. I know he see them because he brushes them lightly with his fingers. I have not kissed him yet; Sam asks if I am cold? because I shiver every once in a while. He did not say it, but he thought that I was cold because he saw my nipples poking the blouse.

Little did he know it was not the cold that made them hard, but the heat between my legs. I say yes, but I know that it is because I am getting a little excited. He said let's get into the car, I say OK, we walk over to the car he opens the back door, we climb in. He moves in next to me and gets really close. He starts to talk as he puts his arm on the back of the seat around my shoulders. As we talk, he starts to move his hand on my cheek, as he keep talking, he moves in closer kisses me on the cheek. I respond with a smile; he asks if it was OK for him to do that. I smile and said yes then he pulls me to him and kisses me full on the lips, I kiss him back.

He keeps kissing me, I move closer to him. He starts to kiss my neck and ears; his hand moves to my side and rubs me thru the blouse. I start to respond; he moves his hand to my breast thru my blouse. I do not move his hand. His kissing gets harder, and I kiss him hard in response. His hand falls to my lap, but I move it back up to my breast. I want to feel his hand hold my breast and pinch my nipple. I want that slut in me to take over. I need it, I want to be a little whorish, I want to just forget about my vows and let him use me, to slut me out.

He starts to squeeze my breast thru my blouse. I like the feel, I like the thought of being easy and want to be treated as a bad girl. I start to press my body into his hand. Our kissing gets more passionate he moves his hand to the front of my blouse and opens the first button. I don't stop him, he kisses my neck. I put my arms around his neck exposing the front of my body to him to make it easier for him to open my blouse. He moves his hand to the next button and keeps kissing me as he opens that one, I let him French kiss me.

My hand moves down his side and I rub him thru his shirt as I kiss him. He pulls me closer I put one of my legs over his. I sit with my legs open wide and can feel the heat spread over my pussy. He reaches the third button, he opens it, he moves his hand inside my blouse, he squeezes my breast thru my bra and my nipples point out the thin cup. I know that I will be a slut. I want to be fucked. I know that I did bring protection more than one in fact. I keep kissing him and tell myself that I will go further with things. My hand is in his lap I can feel his cock getting hard, I like that because he is getting horny.

I like the feeling that someone else gets excited over me and might want to take me, even if the "jerk" has fallen down on the job lately. He opens the fourth button and moves my bra cup off my breast and plays with my nipple. I swooned as my panties heat up and I am thinking that it is time for me to open the front of my pants to cool off.

I now decide that I need to give him some encouragement. So, I reach down and open his pants. I reach into his boxers and lift his cock out. As we kiss, I jack his cock. I take my forefinger over the slit on his cockhead, I feel his pre cum. I slide my finger around then I bring my finger to my mouth and lick my tongue out tasting his cum. I smile and say I like his taste. I lower my head and slide his cock into my mouth. I lick and suck him for a few minutes. I think to myself "if he thinks I will suck him off before he gets me off first, he better think again" I suck hard then I sit back up. I say that it is a little difficult to do this in the car. Sam said his van has a bed if I think that is better.

As we get out of the car, he helps me out. My blouse falls open. As I stand up the cold air feels good over my hot body. I look at Sam, he smiles and winks at me. I look down my nipples are hard, the points are wet I did not remember him sucking my nipples, but they are wet. Sam leads me to the van and opens the back door I see a seat facing backwards and a bed at the back. We climb in and I slid down on the seat he gets in and closes the door. He pulls me closer and kisses me. My mind drifts back to the many times I had had been with my husband in a van. I like the way it makes me feel, I like being a little whore once in a while. Being a slut for a man I just met for the first-time face to face. I tell myself that it is the "jerks" fault, me being here.

Sam moves my blouse off my shoulders, down my arms and off. He kisses my neck. He slides his hand to my breast and rubs my nipples thru my bra. As we kiss, he pulls me up and whispers for me to take off the bra. I sit up and reach my hand behind my back and open the bra, then slide the straps down and remove the bra. It has done its job, that was getting me excited as I move with the lace rubbing my nipples. It also makes Sam excited looking at it.

He leans down and starts to lick my nipples and squeeze my boob. I kiss and lick his ear as he moves his hand down to my lap and rubs my legs while sucking on my nipple. My hand moves to his shirt, I pull it off over his head, I kiss his nipples, he seems to like that. I guess most men do, I like it. I am trying to fill the void of my husband. He moves his hand to my belt; I do not stop him from opening it up. I rub his cock thru his pants, as he opens my pants. His pants are unzip. I kiss him as I reach in and rub his cock thru his underwear. It is hard and hot; He said that the bed is warm and ask if I want to move over to it. I kiss him and slide off the seat. I slid down on the bed.

He moves over and he takes off my shoes. He holds my foot and rubs the back of my leg thru the pants. I love the back of my knee played with that turns me on. Sam pushes me back down onto the bed and moves in beside me. He kisses me I kiss him back, he takes off his pants and asks me to take off mine. With my blouse and bra off, tossed over somewhere in the dark, my pants open and the cool air flowing over my hot panties, I raise my butt off the mattress and slowly pull down my pants. As they slowly move over my legs, I know that the whore in me has won the night, so I will just let things go where they will. I take off the pants and toss them into the dark of the van. I know now that I will be the slut he wants for the night. I think to myself "do I love my husband" but I just want to fuck this stranger now. The "jerk" is doing what he wants. It is his fault anyway cheating on me like he is.

I roll over to Sam and kiss him, I lift a leg over his as my panties rubbing up on his cock under his underwear. I realize that I want to just let go. He moves me onto my back and kisses me. He puts his hand inside my panties and starts to rub my pussy aa he pulled my pubic hair. I like to have the hair pulled during fore play and I pull on it as I masturbate, when the "jerk" is not as attentive as he should be as is the case for the last few months. That is why Sam's cock is hot on my pantie. I respond while kissing him and then I move my hand under his waistband and squeeze his cock. It is hot and hard.

He pulls my hand out then takes off his underwear, he starts to kiss me some more. I feel his cock pressing on my leg and his fingers are in my pussy slowly moving in and out. I look down to see his cock, the dark van makes it difficult to see. His cock is about the same size as my husband, but it is uncircumcised. This will be new for me. I reach over and lift his cock and look at it. I hold it and feel the weight in my hand. I gently run my fingers over the shaft. The vein that popped up is leading to the tip. My eyes move up the shaft to the skin covered tip. I lean closer to get a good look and with my first finger and thumb I pull down the foreskin and the head pops out. I let it close over and then do it again and again. I wonder how it will feel in my mouth, and how will it feel if I let him fuck me without a condom, if I will feel the skin move inside me?

I snap back to the place I am at now. I lift my butt up to pump his fingers more and more. His cock is hard, and I am jacking it off. Pulling the foreskin open and closed over and over. He pulls down my panties and stops them at my knees, he places one hand on my hot pussy. He keeps kissing me and sucking my nipples. I hump his hand like it was a cock as he pulls my nipples with his teeth. He stops and leans up on his elbow. He said that if I want to do more, I will have to take off my own panties. I did not think twice, I reach down and pull off the panties and open my legs a little more and pull him down and kiss him hard.

I tell him whatever he wants I will do. He asks me to jack him off more, he kisses me while I masturbate him. He fingers fucks me more and I hump his fingers, like the whore that I am at this moment. He asks me to lick his cock. I can't wait, I move my head down and lick the tip of the cock, I feel the skin move back as I slide the cock into my mouth. I taste the pre-cum, I know that I won't stop. I suck him and as I taste his pre-cum, he pulls my head up and kisses me. He pushes me onto my back and down onto the bed. I open my legs as he rolls over on top of me. I fell his cock by my pussy. I ask if he has a condom as he kneels over me. He says no! I tell him that I am not on the pill. He asked if I want to stop. I tell him that I have some condoms with me, a number if fact, hoping that he would want to fuck more than once. I reach over in the dark, I realize that I left my bag in the car.

I have to decide what to do. I open my legs more and say no I don't want to stop; we can do it without a condom.

He lays down on my belly, his weight pushes me down into the mattress. His cock is slipping over my pussy lips. Then he moves his hips forward as he slides his cock into me, I feel his foreskin slide as he moves in deeper, it feels wonderful! Sam is humping me, and I don't care what happens. I kiss him and he plays with my tits and suck my nipples while he fucks me. I fuck him back, he starts to move faster and faster, I hump him back as fast as I can. His body is pulling and pushing mine with each stroke, I push my pubic mound up to meet his down thrust and we get into a rhythm. I feel him growing harder, his breath is coming faster, I get the feeling that he is getting ready to cum. He humps fast I hump him back and then I feel him cum inside me.

I feel the wetness flow, his cock pulse over and over. I know that he has cum in me, I don't care, I need it. I hump a few times more as he lays still on top of me for a few minutes. I am sweating and so is he. He rolls off me, I feel his cum in my pussy and some leaks out down into my Butt crack. He pulls on his clothes as I lay there. He hands me my panties; I reach down and pull them up over my legs. As I lay there in just my panties, I feel his cum drip into them. I sit up, he kisses me, I slowly get dressed. We kiss some more then we get out of the van. We made plans to do it again real soon.

I drive home, all the way I can feel his cum in my panties. I let him fuck me without a condom and felt his cum fill me. I tell myself that this will teach the "jerk" not to take me for granted. I get home just before midnight. I pay the sitter. Then I get ready for bed. I put on a short nightie and keep on my cum soaked panties. I am in bed when the "jerk" come home. I sit up as he comes into the room. I turn on the red light we use for sex. I push down the covers. I watch as he undresses. I say I need his help with something. He smiles as I pull off my panties. I open my legs and say if he wants a quick fuck, but he needs to suck my pussy like a good boy first. Naked he lays face down between my legs.

I push his face to my cum filled pussy. I feel his tongue slide between my pussy lips. I know that he has Sam's cum on his tongue now. I hold his head to me as he licks me clean and sucks me to an orgasm. I push him onto his back and lick his cock twice. He is hard I pull him over me. I tell him to fuck me hard and don't worry about a condom I just need a real good fuck. He fucks me and it only takes the "jerk" about three minutes before I feel his cum. He rolls off. I slide my hand over his chest hair and say tonight I was ready for a really good fuck, and I got it. I kissed him and said thank you. I turned and smiled as I went to sleep.

Two day later just after 11 a.m. I put the kids in for a nap. I look at the kitchen and say that I let the "jerk" take care of it later. I kick off my shoes and pull my feet under my butt as I sip a cool drink and read my book. I few minutes I hear the door knock. I answer it is Sam. He walks in and says that he was nearby, so he decided to drop by. I close the door and we move to the couch. We start kissing his hands roam over me. I stand up and walk into the dining room. I am about ten feet away from Sam. I turn as I open my blouse. I slowly lover it off my shoulders and let it fall to the floor. I turn around showing Sam my bra covered breast. As I look into his eyes, I reach behind me and open the bra clasp. I shake my shoulders and the straps fall off my shoulders. I lower my hands to my side as my bra falls to the floor. I reach up and pull my nipples then slowly move my hands to my pants.

I open the pants and turn around pushing the jeans off over my ass. They fall to the floor. I step out of them. I turn around and lower the front of my panties just below my pubic hair. I tell Sam that I have not made the bed yet. I turn and walk up the stairs. I look over my shoulder and asked if he will help me in the bedroom. I am standing by my bed as Sam comes in. He is taking off his cloths as he walked. He drops his boxers just as he enters the bedroom. I lower my panties and lay down. I open my legs and tell Sam to suck my pussy till I cum.

He walks over and grabs my ankles then he flips me over on my belly. Sam said that this time he wants me on my knees and will fuck me first then after I lick his cock clean, he might suck my pussy but only after if I am a good girl. He is ruff as he takes me from behind. His hand grab my boobs he pulls my nipples as he fucks me hard. I feel my orgasm build higher and higher, he is talking dirty things and said last time he let me think I was in charge, but now it is time for him to set things straight. As he fucks me hard thru one orgasm and the start of a second, he tells me he is in charge, and I dam well better get ready for his orders anytime he wants me he will call, and I better be ready.

LisaLinda
LisaLinda
42 Followers
12