A Gift of The Goddess Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck my mouth for three days straight and you'll see some commitment," Max replied, "...that or me vomiting futa-cum; Possibly both."

"Something to plan for a future trip to a brothel." Kristina laughed.

"We have to rescue her!"

Matthew rose clearly having forgotten about his promise, ...and immediately fell over, tripping as a ghostly hand snatched his ankle.

"What the Hell do you think you're doing?" Max asked softly.

That's my wife down there, you can't expect me to just let them have their way with her."

"I am not going to let you rush to your death nor will I let you drag me kicking and screaming behind you." Max coldly hissed.

"But-"

"But Nothing," Max snarled, "You gave us your word."

Matthew quieted down but Max left the ghostly hand to continue to restrain him.

"Kristina, where's the other Sister?"

"There," Kristina replied, "secured to a wooden contraption, being double teamed by the two mizuki."

"What is that?" Matthew asked quietly.

"When it's got leather and padding it's a bondage horse, keeps you properly positioned if you're unwilling or unable to assume the position under your own power. That however is a woodworker's sawhorse."

"What's the difference?"

"If you're sadistic enough," Max answered bitterly, "there isn't one at all."

As if responding to the comment, the mizuki at the woman's mouth let loose with a bizarre mix of a horse-like cry and a man's orgasmic yells and stepped away as she vomited up a grayish discharge.

"I'll end you both," she cursed in a language Max did not understand.

The mizuki laughed while his brethren moaned in joy and similarly stepped away. She was covered in filth and other less identifiable liquids.

"That's not what I think it is, is it?" Matthew whined, "that's repulsive."

"Your wife clearly has different ideas." Max pointed, gesturing at the woman who was getting similar treatment though she seemed to be enjoying it more.

"She was going to bare my children."

"Well she's still getting pregnant," Max replied, "just not by you."

"Have you no pity?"

"For you? Loads but my pity is about as useful to our current situation as that whole charging into danger thing you were going to do earlier."

"Then what are WE doing?"

"We're waiting for our tactical expert to come up with an attack plan."

Kristina chuckled

"I came up with an idea during the walk up here. I'm just fine tuning it. How married are we to pulling the civilians out of here."

"Very," Matthew insisted.

"If you think they're beyond our help I'll accept it but lover-boy seems determined."

"Aren't you guys going to rescue your friend? Why is she deserving of rescue as opposed to my wife."

Max laid a hand on Matthew's shoulder

"You'll notice the sister is tied up," Max explained, "have you noticed yet that she's the only person alive who is?"

"What?"

"They've tied her up to assault her. You don't waste precious time binding the willing."

*Look at her Matthew," Max whispered, "she's enjoying it, she's getting fucked in a way you can never have her."

Matthew glanced away but Max steered his gaze back to the couple fornacating with bestial abandon on the cave floor.

"Don't look away," Max hissed, "I'll bet those cocks reach spots you couldn't get to in a million years."

Matthew deflated.

"I know you want her back and I can see why. She is fucking hot any man would want to have her and I'll bet they have."

Max watched his agony and started to channel the magic of pain, using Matthew's humiliation and shame.

"I was like you once Matt," Max whispered, "once she realizes that I really love her she'll stop fucking the others -- that's what you told yourself isn't it?"

"It wasn't like that," Matthew lied to himself.

"She'll love me the way I love her," Max mockingly chuckled.

"It wasn't like that," Matthew snapped.

"You're watching demi-humans fuck her with cocks the size of horses and spew cum all over her defiled body and yet you're rock fucking hard." Max observed coldly.

Matthew clutched himself trying to hide the erection tenting his pants.

"You've watched it before haven't you?" Max whispered, "maybe a farmhand here or there, that's a hot fantasy plus you can legitimately underpay them. I mean they are fucking your wife, the least they can do is household chores, am I right? Or was she fucking others BEFORE you married her. She was, wasn't she? Oh that's real love, real dedication."

"I loved her,"

Max caught the wording and, steeling himself, went after the man's pain to exploit it.

"I know you did that's why you didn't mind marrying the town bicycle, everyone's had a ride but you can comfort yourself that in her mind all the cocks she was fucking around town can't compare to the mizuki tongue she's getting fucked by right now."

Matthew saw a demi-humans horse tongue driving into her most secret depths of her well-fucked pussy. She shivered and screamed in joy. A sound he'd never heard from her, not when they'd lay together nor the occasions when he'd come home too early or turned down the wrong alley at the wrong time. Her fingers, entangled in the beast's wild mane, gripped the creature's head and ... it was almost like she was riding its face. Hips bucking and thrashing wildly as the tongue jerked her wildly from one orgasm to another.

The power of Matthew's agony at being cuckolded by the demi-human creature flared bright within like a supernova and Max snatched his pain, slamming it into a powerful curse he unleashed on the group.

"Infestation!" Max entoned, eyes aglow with the power of pain.

The demi-humans and their breeding stock started to scream as insects and bugs crawled from every shadowy corner of the caves to harass and torment them. Max enhanced the infestation curse by looking inward.

He recalled his own feelings of shame as Cathy's friend rode his ball-gagged face to orgasm after orgasm. He'd cum in his pants that afternoon and they'd mocked him for it. Even the fucktoy-boyfriend, balls blue and aching after being denied his own orgasm had laughed. His panty-covered cock swimming in his own cum as he was glazed by the man-milk of strangers. That one class, the warmth of her pussy hugging his steel hard shaft...her teasing scenarios, knocking her up being the one that made him cum so very hard.

"Sally won't fuck you like this but I will," she'd told him.

The look of horror and contempt on Sally's face as she saw his spent cock, flaccid after cumming and wet with Cathy's cunt sauce hanging out of his pants.

The taste of her pussy, its crevices still warm and wet with his creampie, the contrast of his teacher's pussy, warm and flavourful with her arousal at his utter submission to her sexual dominace.

The memory of his lustful self loathing rose alongside his caged penis and Loviatar's cage, glowing hot with her power restrained and tormented him and that pain and frustration he added to the fearsome power that was hers to grant and his to borrow, at her extremely capricious whim.

The fiends screeched and screamed fleeing in terror as much from the biting insects, bugs and spiders as they fleed from Kristina and Eve. The futanari amazons marveled as their attacks drove the creatures before them like rats fleeing a fire.

Aisha screamed and leapt into the arms of the creature that had moments before been ravishing and violating her.

Max stumbled down to the cave floor and immediately started to untie the captive Sister of Battle from the saw horse.

She slumped over and Matthew reflexively reached out to take her body weight.

Max's eyes glowed with purple fire and he laid hands on the woman who gasped as healing energy flowed into her body.

Matthew gaped as an invisible hand wrote words carved in the flesh of Max's skin.

'I live to serve and serve to live,'

Max moved to another victim who'd been abandoned. Again healing energy flowed out of the death Mage and into the woman.

'I live to serve and serve to live,' the words scratched themselves into Max's flesh.

"What's happening?"

"I'm an agent for a Goddess of Pain not one of healing and charity," Max whispered, "using her power for benevolent purposes annoys her."

He healed several more victims, restoring them to some measure of health after each an invisible hand gouged words into Max's skin.

'Only cuckolded bitch-boys need power-ups,'

Finally the farmer could endure his voluntary act of torture no longer.

"Let's leave," Matthew snapped, shouldering the Sister of Battle.

"What about your wife?" Max asked.

"She's lost to me and you have already done enough."

"I can handle a little bit of pain,"

"I said we're done here, let's leave," Matthew snarled, sounding for a moment as if he were in command.

"Ok ok we're going!"

Eve and Kristina directed their attacks on the portal and it collapsed with a roar; it actually seemed to have organic components that took damage from the weapons Max had enhanced.

Meanwhile Max and Matthew shouldered several unconscious women who looked like they'd literally been fucked into unconsciousness.

They ran out of the labyrinth while the mizuki left with a few cum-drunk captives amongst them Aisha.

Matthew watched her a moment before leaving her behind.

The cave collapsed. The group escaped the room, Max and Eve gathered some of the spoils the mizuki had stolen. They found a wagon and loaded it up with riches and the half dozen captives they'd rescued. Barely even half but better than none at all.

The Paladin began hauling the loaded cart back down the pathway they followed up to the caves.

Matthew was quiet most of the way.

"You knew what we'd find when you agreed to help me." It wasn't a question, Max decided not to bullshit the man.

"I had my suspicion but there was always a chance. Thankfully you basically confirmed it before we got there."

"You must think I'm pathetic,"

"I don't HAVE TO think anything I don't want to," Max answered, "you said you loved her. Whether it is because she slept with other men or despite that is up to you, it's your choice? It takes courage to love unselfishly, especially yourself."

"What do I tell them?"

"Tell them whatever you want, whatever you decide they deserve to know. In the end, YOU hauled your cuckolded ass up there and fought at our side to bring Aisha and the others back. That's more than the guys who laughed at you behind your back had the balls to do."

"I'm going to leave the town, my farm ... there's too many memories of her there."

"Start fresh, maybe next time find someone who can be loyal to you, ...if that's something you care about."

"It's funny but you saying it, I'm realizing it didn't always bother me. Sometimes it was funny. The village headman struts around acting like he's a great lover but I saw them together occasionally and he's pathetic. She'd come home from being with him and we'd rut like animals ...it's obvious he left her unsatisfied... BY HIM anyways."

"So why lie with a man who can't get the job done?"

"Because as long as he was happy, the headman gave me men and resources to run my farm. Plus I think she enjoyed having one over on his gossiping shrew of a wife."

"If she's going to get called a slut anyway she might as well lean in and get something out of it," Max replied, "Oldest story in the book."

The Sister Cultist started shivering and spasmed in agony

"Can you help her?" Kristina asked.

"The mizuki had their way with her she was probably on the brink of death when we arrived."

"There has to be a way!"

"There's an idea but it's radical-"

"Do it!" Eve snapped.

"You don't even-"

"Do it!" Kristina snarled.

Max closed his eyes and reached out, taking Eve and Kristina's hands. He reached into their bodies and found the demonic taint that was the curse. He collected a small amount from both women.

Turning around he then magically pushed it into the Death Cultist. She shivered and vomited grayish sludge.

"Your curse is a primal demonic one. The only thing higher is divine or celestial but curses oftentimes don't make for good roommates, they don't interact well so an old trick is to introduce a more powerful curse that overrides and destroys the weaker of the two. It's generally implied that you want to use a curse that's easier to revoke or in your case, easier to control."

"Instead of dying from the tainted blood of Mizuki cum you gave her the curse that Eve and I barely kept from tearing our minds and souls apart before we met you." Kristina remarked curtly.

"That's the thing," Max replied, "all that sex we have, it's like sucking snake venom out of a bite, its draining the power of your curse. It won't cure it obviously but I suspect you'll last for years without losing yourselves to horny madness."

"And the Death Cultist?"

"Same general idea," Max explained, "the power of your curse plus a little power up from Loviatar."

"Is it dangerous?"

"Oh Incredibly, but it'll work; but since she's a death cultist there's a chance whatever her fanatical focus was will shift to Loviatar."

"A death cult assassin with a futanari cock, an insatiable lust to fuck anything that moves and a fanatical obsession with a Goddess of Pain," Eve smirked.

"I don't see that going badly AT ALL," Max replied dryly.

"This is all well and good but what about my friends the victims need help are you going to heal them as you healed your friend?"

"No way, there's a half dozen people, it would be days before I could heal them all."

"So they're going to die after everything we went through!"

"Well by strange coincidence, the other reason I thought we should take this job is there's a demon-touched witch who lives not far from here."

"The Witch of The Woods, she's supposed to be dangerous!"

"You wanted to give her some of those books you found." Kristina remarked.

"I also wanted to consult with her!" Max explained.

"Why?"

"Because the stories say she met Cyndia in Battle and survived some terrible curse that Cyndia bestowed upon her, potentially the same one she gave you."

8

9

8

Olivia's Tale

I've been asked why I am a Death Cultist.

All initiates who would follow the path of Death are asked a question, What was the motivation for the first assassination?

The answer? The relief of guilt.

Guilt is the basic building block of the world. Guilt is responsible for all suffering in the world. It poisons relationships, fosters grudges and enmity and has enslaved the weak and embittered the strong.

So death, the final and most complete solution to the presence of guilt, is a service. It is food for the starving, warmth and shelter for the suffering and peace and serenity for those who are held hostage in conflict both within AND without.

So if death is a salvation, a protection, a release and relief. Why wouldn't you worship and celebrate death?

I am aware not all appreciate the necessity to end life quickly and efficiently. But those who choose to walk the darker paths, assassins, and necromancers and Death Clerics like the one who saved me by cursing me, oftentimes walk alone.

You ask me why I am a Death Cultist? I ask you why you are not one? Why do you cling so tenaciously to life? Does some nagging fear gnaw at your soul? Does that doubt drive you to risk your life, the life of others to extend struggle and suffering that should not be drawn out in some empty hubris driven desire to be The Hero? Perhaps some long forgotten guilt drives you? Perhaps if you were released from that guilt you could at last be the best version of yourself, or at least find permanent peace.

And yet when I was captured by demons, defiled repeatedly and broken by their cruelty, the Gods I served and the oaths I took seemed to grant no peace. No respite.

Ironically in my shame and humiliation, in my darkest hour, it was not the God of Death, Baal, but The Lady of Mysteries, Mystria who came to me.

"Fate, it would seem, is not without irony Miss Owens!" She laughed, "at least the boy showed you more kindness than you did when roles were reversed."

Owens? Why does that name seem familiar? Like a half-remembered dream of another life. Why is there something familiar in the eyes of the death cleric?

Later the Maiden of Suffering came to me borne on the waves of dark power used by her avatar to cleanse the demonic taint that should have killed me. Instead I'm filled with a gnawing hunger that no meal can fill. A thirst no water can quench.

Loviatar sees my pain and humiliation as fine wine.

"You're perfect for him, your lusts and carnal desires will feed his guilty conscience. He'll give you his body as a plaything for your darkest amusement and the agony you inflict will make him so much stronger then he can possibly imagine."

"What would you have me do, Mistress?"

"Firstly, never call me that again I'm a Goddess and you'd be wise to remember that," The Lady of Agony growls, "second, you're an assassin sweetness. There's someone that I want you to kill."

"Name them, I will find them and they shall die by my hand!"

"It's the God of Death and I suspect that finding him will be the least of your problems, -- he'll likely track your ass down himself,"

Loviatar's words fill my throbbing futa-cock with a desire to despoil and abuse those who will be helpless before my undying lust.

"Why is Baal seeking me?"

"Because he's looking for Max and is unaware of how ludicrously unendowed he is in comparison." Loviatar laughs, "Don't worry once you've fucked him, ...and you are definitely going to get the chance to fuck him, you'll see what I mean."

"Yes my Goddess!"

"The irony is Sally, deep down, sex with you was one of Max's greatest desires. He should be thanking his Goddess of Pain."

The part of me that's terrified of the massive girl-cock growing between my legs lives in subordination to the part of me that longs to sink that futa-cock balls-deep in the Death Mage. A feeling that's very familiar for some reason, like a long denied desire that's about to be realized.

8

9

8

Eve and Kristina elected to stay behind with the Battle Sister whose name, they learned, was Olivia. They wanted to watch over her and the rest of the survivors until Max returned with a cure or failing that, another solution.

Max took Matthew to the closest town escorted by a couple Imperial troops. Several villagers balked at his taking a large portion of the spoils of battle but any complaints died down quickly in the face of Max's dangerous aura and Eve and Kristina's more obviously dangerous weapons.

Matthew for his part saw the team was rewarded both for stopping the demonic siege and investigating and ultimately destroying the demonic base of operations and even rescuing a few precious souls. There was some curiosity about why demons had been raiding a small farming community in the middle of bum-fuck nowhere.

The local adventurers guild asked many questions about the gate, the various species of demons and demi-humans guarding it and attacking the town and more then a few people found the presence of a Loviatian Cleric-slash-Death Mage in the midst of a demonic disturbance an intriguing coincidence but Matthew told of his companions and Max's companions carried much weight reputation-wise. Sisters of Battle, even Repentant ones were infamous for their devotion to the Gods of War and Conflict there was no glory in slaughtering helpless farmers and even Loviatar's servants, notorious for their treacherous and beguiling ways, tended to avoid reckless conflict for simple conflict's sake.

He did have an interesting conversation with the local chapter of Loviatar's church. The Whip Mistress, a dark elf by her look, seemed strangely excited to meet Max. The young cleric suspected that Loviatar, a notoriously aloof goddess as befit both her divinity and her temperament, had reached out to her minions in the area for surely there could be no other reason for his cleric's vestments to be pressed and renewed. He noticed the symbols that marked him as a novice initiate had been removed and replaced by those of an ordained member. Knowing what Lovitatan Ordination Rites entailed, Max decided that it would be wise if his journey continued before someone asked him to whip them, watch or worse participate as they fucked vigorously on thorns, hot coals or whatever sadomasochistic ceremony was currently fashionable.