A Gift of The Goddess Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Spoil Sport," he heard chuckling in his soul as he rode away from the town.

"Here I was thinking you deserved to experience sex with a real live dark elf instead of some illustrated fantasy story." Loviatar chuckled.

Max closed his eyes and sure enough saw his femdom goddess in her soft full-body leather armor, strolling through a sort of library, its shelves stuffed with all the books and anime he'd consumed during his short time on Earth. There was a lot.

"Knowing how you operate," Max whined, "she'd be pegging my boy-pussy."

"You say that like you wouldn't have been filling your panties with cum." Loviatar sneered.

"You've seen my memories?" Max asked hesitantly.

"I've seen ALL your memories," Loviatar mocked.

Max resigned himself to his goddess learning of his most shameful lusts and desires through the media of hentai, apparently his mind palace even helpfully organized his memories into well marked sections.

Crossdressing ... Cuckolding ... Femdom ... Futa-on-male ... pegging ... shemale... voyeurism

"You have some very fascinating interests," the Goddess whispered.

"And look," Max sighed, "they're all helpfully alphabetized."

Max journeyed through a dark forest, as he walked he took in the eerie atmosphere and magical aura that surrounded him. If there's any place that deserved the title The Witch's Woods, it was definitely this place. It felt like he was being watched by a million eyes as he hiked.

While training at the Mystrian Chapel, he'd learned basic herbalism and botanical sciences, or as close to scientific study as this world of swords and sorcery had. The existence of magic, more specifically magical energies, had a mutating effect on plants, animals, even rocks and naturally occurring water sources.

Max idly wished for some means of taking the miracles that this world took for granted back to his more mundane realm.

There was a cure for cancer here. Well not cancer exactly, more like a lot of teas, potions and even poultices that reversed the one hundred and one symptoms that traditionally predicted that disease. And that was assuming you didn't pay a healer the generally accepted exorbitant fees for a full and complete rejuvenation.

Of course there was a debilitating curse whose symptoms could best be described as cancer on steroids. It was seen by many as a low-level casting. Something bestowed upon foes as a distraction while preparing more elaborate means of attack.

The chastity cage he wore as part of his cleric's armor granted Loviatar control of his arousal and orgasms. An interesting side effect of that was he could go bareback without fear of impregnation. He only came when Loviatar allowed him to though more often his arousal was tied to whoever he was with sexually meaning the more pleasure he gave his partner or partners, the more pleasure he personally received and thus the closer he might get to his own climax. Ironically the frustration he felt after pleasuring someone else only to be denied his own release became the raw ingredient for any number of powerful magical spells and buffs that he deployed in combat. Kristina and Eve had already discovered that a little orgasm denial before a fight often translated to more aggressive and effective combat magic from him.

There was a small plant that when picked, dried and brewed into a bitter tasting tea, acted like the Morning After Pill if consumed by a woman afterwards or a preventative if drunk by a man; hence its nickname, Maiden's Regret. During his time training in the brothel, he'd gotten popular with the workers and clients by adding a little candied honey to their morning brew.

There was another which could be picked and chewed on that acted like a low strength narcotic. It literally grew like a weed so ironically this world was actually justified in its Think-About-The-Children hysteria. Though most people generally accepted that the plant, called Wizard Weed by most, was best left as an adult divergence and rare was the community that didn't have a group of older people sitting around smoking the stuff, chewing on it like tobacco or drinking it as tea.

The plant he sought today, white with broad soft petals, was a central ingredient in several different anti-toxins, most of them demonic in nature. Unfortunately unlike Wizard Weed it didn't grow naturally everywhere nor did it grow as robustly as the specimen he was looking at. There were several other ingredients but this one was key to giving the potion the potency and effectiveness it would inevitably require.

The problem was this particular forest had a notorious reputation. A powerful witch lived here who had a much rumored reputation for assaulting invaders. Max considered tracking down the witch and negotiating for what he needed then he looked at himself. Max was a crossdressing Loviatian Cleric and Death Mage, as he'd been recently reminded, people had a habit of taking one look at him and jumping to the wildest conclusions.

Max bent down and started cutting at the flower harvesting carefully. He cut at the lowest blooms collecting their petals and the precious sap inside. He heard a rustling in the bushes and glanced around but it was only a small animal that likely enjoyed sheltering under the flowering plants.

"Sorry I'm cutting away part of your plant, little guy, Max apologized, "I'm trying to harvest this thing, not kill it. When I was back home this was how you got stronger growth. Of course that was cannabis which you don't have here but the principle should be roughly the same."

Max finished collecting his cuttings.

"Who knows," Max chuckled, "it might even grow better with some excess leaves and petals cut off."

"That's surprisingly intelligent," a voice commented

After Max's heart started beating again, he looked at the speaker.

A tall curvaceous woman boasting an ample bosom and ass -- thicc, as the kids were calling it before he died and was reincarnated. She was dressed in a black dress with a slit up at the thigh. Her legs were encased in dark brown leggings with boots of soft leather, doubtlessly why she was able to run up on him undetected. Around her waist was a belt buckled tight. The buckle had an ornate upside down triangle with purple jewels set in the center that resembled tears. To the average person an interesting affection, but Max wasn't average. Even before he'd stumbled ass-backward into serving Loviatar he could recognize the sigil of one of her rivals, Talona, a goddess of poisons and sickness.

"So a Loviatian Cleric on his hands and knees, it must be a day with a 'Y' in it." She said with a smirk.

"Well I guess that plan is shot," Max groaned.

"What plan?" The strange woman asked.

"I was going to pretend to be a clueless random and hope you'd let me go or lower your guard enough that I could escape."

"Escape, I haven't had visitors in a long time."

"Might the whole kill anyone who enters your woods have anything to do with that, you think?" Max replied dryly while he slowly retreated.

The stranger snapped her fingers and Max felt strange, like the world was suddenly muffled as he could no longer see or hear as clearly.

Max felt a cold chili, and reached out with his powers and felt ... absolutely nothing. No Loviatar, barely a whisper of the connection that he normally shared with his femdom goddess whose presence he'd clearly started to take for granted.

The stranger smiled coldly, "Sorry sweetie I'm the only one allowed to do magic in these woods."

Max focused and felt his magic like a distant barely heard tune.

"You've created wards around the entire forest so only you or those you allow can work magic here." Max theorized carefully.

"Indeed and I already know I haven't deafened you to magic, not completely." She smirked, "Loviatar must love you, the power you must have to even partly overcome my protective wards..."

Max stopped looking without and turned his magical gaze within, deep inside of himself he saw a wellspring of personal power. He'd carefully stored it away, all day -- everyday, just like the old priest had taught him.

Most people had a mana pool of a few hundred, the equivalent of a kiddie pool. Some could, with training and practice, expand that kiddie pool into a bathtub or wading pool. Experienced mages had pools that probably looked like small swimming pools or whirlpools.

Magic users learned to store power like a hibernating forest creature, drawing upon it whenever they needed additional power or more frequently when they were cut off from external mana sources. Max's personal mana pool was actually more like a mana pond or perhaps mana lake was more appropriate since he not only practiced to store power for general use but setting aside certain amounts of energy to power specific spells. A skill he'd first learned as an apprentice cleric and had greatly improved when he'd multi-classed into being a bard who used illusionary glamours and support magics. He was far from being helpless but the power supply wasn't inexhaustible. He could cast several small spells or one really big one.

"So who are you and why are you hogging all the local mana?" Max asked the witch

"Mina, and I can see that mana pool, boy,"

"You can?"

"Assessing Magic, let me guess you've stopped practicing that one right?"

Max blushed, "I travel with two vastly more experienced warriors one of whom is a Kensei monk. I guess I've gotten used to her telling me what we're dealing with since her assessment skill is much better than my own."

Mina chuckled, "And that's one reason why I stopped grouping up," she explained, "you start to rely on others instead of keeping up your practice with your own abilities."

Max frowned, "You can see my mana pool?"

"I can see more than that. Loviatar lucked out when she got you. You might have more potential

power than some minor deities kid, but you're a long way from being able to beat me, especially here in MY forest."

"Your forest?"

"It's more mine than anyone else's right now, why have you come here obviously you're looking for herbal remedies."

"A town was attacked by demons, numerous victims were taken and abused by Mizuki. I'm looking for a remedy for the demonic taint inside of them."

"Maiden's Regret?" Mina chuckled

"Not good enough, for this anyway," Max replied.

"There's more accessible places to find herbs. Why did you come here?"

"To find you actually," Max replied, "rumor has it you fought Cyndia the Succubus General. That she cursed you."

"All that is true and why do you care?"

"Because the warriors I travel with, they finished her off and she apparently hit them with the same except theirs was a death curse. If you found a cure or a way to control the ... extreme side effects, I'd like any help you're willing to give."

Her hand dropped to the suddenly visible bulge tenting the front of her dress.

"Extreme effects, that's a diplomatic way to put it," Mina replied, "you aren't just traveling with them are you? You're letting them have their way with you!"

"Which brings us to the negotiation phase, I'm willing to give you the same help I give them."

"Why?"

"I'd be lying if I didn't admit that I get something out of the arrangement."

"You're a Loviatian, you're getting fucked by futanari cock on the regular and they probably do more than just fuck you."

"You said you could read my stats that probably includes my equipment. I gave Loviatar control over my orgasms and even my ability to get aroused."

"How much fun does Loviatar let you have with them?"

"I pretty much let them abuse and debase the Hell out of me," Max admitted, "how long since you've been allowed a willing ass to plunder as opposed to random travelers or bandits?"

"It's been a while," the witch admitted, "okay you've got my attention."

"So, are we gonna do this here or do you have a place?"

"As tempting as it would be to take you in the middle of the forest, maybe we'll move this party to my home."

"Lead on ma'am."

The couple walked through the woods and Max noted that Mina's footfalls were indeed soft and largely silent. They arrived at a large glass-enclosed structure set in the middle of the forest. A kind of greenhouse surrounding a smaller hut, presumably her isolated home.

"So any particular reason why the locals are terrified of you?"

"Me? I'm not the necromancer pledged to a patron goddess of bullies, sadists and cuckolding betrayers."

"Well the whole Death Mage thing bothers some people, apparently turning corpses into literal hand puppets or hurling curses is a little off putting." Max replied dryly, "you on the other hand, are a hot woman with a, I have to assume, impressively sized cock. That's usually enough of a turn on for some guys that they'll ignore other more obvious danger signs."

"There's been disappearances in the area, enough of them happened close by that some remember that these woods are to be avoided."

"Wait, witch hysteria is a thing here?"

"You just got done telling me that people jump to conclusions based on your being a Death Mage, this shouldn't be that much of a shock."

"Truth!"

"When people get scared they get stupid in their desire to relieve their fear." The witch complained bitterly.

"I guess that makes sense."

"I don't keep a debuff ward around my home just for kicks you know, it's for their protection as much as it is for mine."

"Why not a full-time anti-magic field? Wouldn't matter how big my mana pool is then."

"Because there's plants and animals in these woods that are inherently magical," Mina replied, "I suppress their magic - they die."

"That's why we're talking? You heard me trying to preserve the plant."

"No you were bent over and I saw your fuckable

looking ass," Mina chuckled, "the plant thing is why I didn't just paralysis you and have my fun."

"I'm going to need a lot of Cure Wounds before we're finished, aren't I?"

"I'll be totally gentle with you."

"No you won't!"

"How can you tell?"

"I've had two different misspent youths," Max replied, "the truth just sounds different."

One of the minor advantages of Max's reincarnated body was whoever he'd been before regaining his memories he'd learned to instinctually recognize when someone was lying to him.

"Which makes whoever you used to be a damn sight smarter than the nerd-boy Poindexter you used to be," Max thought to himself, "that guy believed all manner of bullshit ... his own most especially."

Mina walked like a model, confidently striding with one foot in front of the other, her curves moving underneath her dress. Everything about her was a deliberate invitation and a trap. The seething mass between her legs was as much a threat as it was a carnal promise. She leaned a little bit towards Max and smiled as his eyes were drawn to the beckoning cleavage between her creamy breasts. She shifted around to make her generous boobs ripple and was rewarded by a stifled gulp from her transfixed prey. Max knew he looked like a deer caught in headlights, his eyes riveted to Mina's chest like they were sweet succulent meat before a man long deprived of food.

"See something you like, Cleric?..." she asked him casually.

"I'm sorry Ma'am!..." Max stammered, "and it's Maximilian - Max to my friends."

Max blushed red as he yanked his eyes up to see the witch watching him with an amused expression.

"Don't apologize Max! I see your ...ahh wandering eye as a compliment."

They entered the house, "Would you take off your clothes for me please?"

He noticed she wasn't similarly getting naked and Mina explained that they were indeed going to have fun but first she wanted to harvest his sperm.

"Excuse me?" Max asked in disbelief that he'd heard her correctly.

"There's numerous potions, salves and poultices that incorporate semen and I don't make nearly enough for all the things I want to do."

"And I do?"

Mina wriggled her fingers and Max felt the air crackling with magical energy like static electricity, "I'll take care of it." The witch said confidently

Max undressed and Mina directed him to stand next to a work table in the middle of the room.

Mina ran her gloved hands over his slim body and lingered around his penis with its ornate harness.

She fingered his scrotum eagerly and watched as his shaft slowly filled with blood.

"You gave Loviatar control over your orgasms, you're not lacking in courage that's for damn sure."

"I've considered I might be a glutton for punishment."

Mina stroked his shaft and flicked his sensitive nipples. He moaned as he felt her hands exciting and teasing him.

"I'm glad Loviatar can't see us, she's not known for happily sharing her playthings," Mina whispered.

She started stroking him more firmly and Max gasped as his hips started to twitch and squirm driving his shaft through her fist.

"And you are her plaything aren't you Max?" Mina chuckled, "I can feel the load you're carrying,"

"Ohhhhh....Miss Mina!" the red faced young man gasped, too embarrassed to respond to the witch who was groping him so outrageously.

"Ohhh!...Max!" Mina mimicked him as she slid her hand up and down over the length of his stiffened tool.

"Mmmm!... I should have searched you for weapons, I feel an impressively powerful one down here." the sultry futa-witch hissed as she fondled him.

"Whattt?" Max moaned again, "Oh my Goddess!"

His new friend kneaded his throbbing flesh. She bent him over the work table, his hips and ass twitching uncontrollably as he unconsciously tried to wriggle free of The Witch's provocative touch.

The wanton futanari-MILF just closed her fist even tighter on his responsive cock, grinding her own hungry girl-cock against Max's ass.

"So Max, is it just female vestments and armor you wear or do you wear small-clothes as well?"

Mina noticed his embarrassed reaction to her question and smiled as she slipped her fist up and down his aching shaft.

"Noooo!...I don't," the young man whimpered in excitement, "it's just ... armor rubs me raw so the small-clothes make things comfortable."

"I'll bet, ... little black ones with lace trim, you have excellent taste, What a naughty slut!...My panties are soaked with my cum...Should I let you wear them?" Mina teased.

Max could feel her shoulder flexing rhythmically as she worked the boy over with practiced skill. He could barely speak, let alone answer.

"Don't be rude Max, ask me for my used panties!" Mina hissed.

"Unnnn!....Unnn!...Ohhhh!...Please!... Mrs. Mina! Could I have your filthy panties?"

"How dare you say that Max I have nice panties," Mina teased, feigning offense, "now I want you to beg, beg for my used panties."

"Please Miss Mina, you're going to make me come if you keep doing that!" Max whined, "Please I beg you, let me have your used panties."

"That's a good boy, so polite,"

"Ahhhh!...I don't think I can hold it!"

You aren't supposed to hold it sweetie I want your ball brew," Mina replied.

Between her comments alongside her jerking his shaft, Max couldn't help himself from thrusting himself in and out of her shuttling palm.

"Are you going to come so quickly dear!...I think that's sweet!...You're close aren't you baby?...Very close, and that's good because I want to fuck you so badly."

Mina began to jack him in short hard strokes and whispered in his ear in time with her lurid masturbation.

"Come baby!...Come on!... Pretend I'm your Goddess.You know you'd love it if she'd jerk you off like this. Shoot it baby. Come for your Goddess. Let it go!...Unn Hnnn!...Come on!... Give it to me!... Give it to me now!...." Mina urged as Max rested his knuckles on the worktable and moaned.

His thighs trembled with tension as he strained upwards curling his toes, pistoning frantically into Mina's nsistent coaxing palm.