A Gift of The Goddess Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Max closed his eyes and then opened them to see an old woman, shamelessly dressed, watching him with a lustful smirk.

"Talona!" Max whined.

"What about her? Is she watching you, are you going to cum while your Mistress' rival watches you," Mina chuckled, "how shameful, a Loviatian cumming like a slut before another goddess."

Then Mina whispered in his ear, "Beg her for your orgasm. "

"Mina!" Max whispered with a hiss.

The old crone watching them flipped open her gown and smirking began to touch herself whilst watching Max and Mina.

Talona hitched up the side of her skirt and leaned forward a little, exposing her chest, Max watched her long fingers caress her chest and glistening with slime as they stuffed her cunt.

"Mina!...she's watching-" Max whimpered frantically, clutching at the table and trying to protect his dignity from her predatory gaze. Mina's fist instead shuttled up and down his stiffened tool.

"And clearly that turns you on," Mina snarled.

"You slut!" Talona hissed with a lewd wink, "I'd ride your slutty face if your bitch-goddess was here to see it."

"How can you see her?" Mina asked with a giggle, you must be very powerful,"

"Countdown from ten!" Talona commanded.

Max started grunting out numbers.

"I can make you come!" Mina whispered.

"No, don't!...Mina pleaseee!" Max groaned anxiously.

"Mistress told you to count bitch," Mina said to Max with a smirk. She redoubled her efforts and filled the cottage with the naughty sounds of her swift handjob.

"Ten!"

Max braced himself trying to control his wriggling, twitching ass. Finally tired of fighting, he allowed himself to relax against Mina, feeling her hard cock yearning for his asshole.

"Nine!"

The pace of her handjob varied, sometimes torturously slow, sometimes quick and brutal. This was less a handjob for his pleasure then an amusing game for the invisible entity watching them with voyeuristic glee.

"Eight!" Max gasped, "Uhh...Goddess!"

Mina fondled his hard tool. His balls knotted with furious arousal at the feel of her thumb rubbing the sensitive knot of nerves under his cock crown.

"Seven! ... Six! ...Five!"

"Nice balls, Loviatian cockslut," Talona hissed, "so full of boy-juice! I should really let you come inside me! Imagine your Bitch-Goddess' face when she sees my belly swollen with her chosen one's seed. Is that what you want? Hmmm? You want to fuck me a baby boy-whore? You want to knock a goddess up and make her a mommy?"

"Ahh, knock you up?" Max replied.

"Ohhhh! That's so nasty!" Mina taunted, enjoying her deity's obscene teasing.

"Four!... Three! ...Two!"

Talona licked her lips as she squeezed her bare clitoris at the wide-eyed boy.

Max watched as the clit grew and transformed into an impressive futanari cock weeping cum from the tip.

Talona's hand slid up and down the length of her hardened shaft and she took a long, slow lick at one of her hard nipples, leaving it hard and gleaming like candy in front of Max's disbelieving stare.

"Or perhaps I'll just fuck a baby into YOU!" she whispered with hooded eyes as she gripped her cock and stroked it.

"I would love to impregnate you... to watch you waddle about with a belly full of my divine progeny, yes that thought pleases me," she purred.

Max suddenly realized both Talona and Mina had spoken in unison.

The Goddess, jiggling her enlarged shaft just hard enough that drops of cum almost fell close enough he could lick them off the work table, smirked at him.

"You know there's potions I could give you so you could grow a womb," Mina and Talona chorused, "...bare a child,"

"Ohh Goddess!" Max whined at the crone goddess and youthful witch's lewd teasing.

"Quite literally, normally I fuck them and forget but you ... branded by Loviatar," Talona/Mina giggled, "I'm so glad you didn't recognize me immediately."

Mina felt Max stiffen up and felt his balls knot up in her hand in response to Talona's lascivious display and Mina's aggressive handjob.

Max felt her finger dig deep into his asshole where her magic found his special little button.

One!

Mina had set a petri dish in front of him and was collecting both his precum and the streams of creamy discharge that exploded from his orgasmic cock.

Max sank to the floor, body and mind equally broken and exhausted from Talona masturbating him. He didn't acknowledge her clucking tongue as she looked analytically at the dish of cum she'd harvested.

"Quite a bit but not enough," she whispered.

Max looked at the corner the crone goddess had watched their illicit acts and realized a dirty mirror sat there.

"You're the Plague Crone herself."

That's certainly one of my many names," Talona replied while reaching behind herself to unzip her dress.

The outfit pooled at her feet leaving her luscious and curvy MILF body along with her leggings and shoes visible. Equally visible was the large cock hanging down, pulsing and throbbing with her excitement.

"So Cyndia's curse," Max whispered, "you use the rumor to explain why you have a futa-cock."

"That's certainly the story I tell people," Talona replied, "everyone is usually so happy to have survived their encounter with The Witch of The Woods, they never realize the truth."

"Great!" Max bitterly grumbled, "I came for a cure from the person who was rumored to have survived the same curse MY friends have."

"Your dick-girls with benefits will be fine!"

"What?"

"Cyndia's so-called curse isn't what you or your friends believe it to be."

"Eve and Kristina fought her to the death. As she died she hit them with the curse, didn't she?"

"The Succubus Queen Curse, the actual curse, is not the futanari cock," Talona replied, "it's the uncontrollable lust that drives those afflicted to madness and obsession."

"Then why...?"

"The curse takes the form of a power up, thus you're less likely to revoke its effects too quickly."

"So the power and strength ...?"

"Enhancements yes, but nothing a decently trained bard or cleric couldn't grant. The penis is just a sort of curse mark, a focus for the spell. Once cast, one need only sit back and watch as it consumes and destroys the mind and spirit of its victim."

"All except for Eve or Kristina," Max replied "...and you, who hides in a magical forest where powerful curse-revoking plants can be found."

"Not all of them revoke curses, some produce poisons and sickness the likes of which you cannot imagine...speaking of which," Talona paused while looking at Max meaningfully.

He reached out to curl his hand around her shaft whose thickness and weight in his hand made it closer to a slab of prime cut meat then a normal sized cock.

Max leaned forward, opening his mouth to welcome her massive girl-cock between his lips. His tongue slid down the length of her meat and Max felt an obscene pride at the deep moan her girl-cock's insertion in his mouth pulled out of the witch. He felt her entire body trembling and her hands immediately cupped his head as her hips unconsciously jerked her futa-cock backwards and forwards through the tight seal of his lips.

"Ohh yesss, that's what I was hoping for," she deeply moaned.

Max concentrated on his oral service. Curling his tongue around her shaft and even managing to lick and tease her balls with the tip of his tongue. The witch mewed and purred like a cat as she slid her cock in and out.

"You're good at this, Loviatar has trained you well."

Max couldn't restrain the urge to boast, "I was getting compliments on my oral long before I pledged myself to Loviatar, " Max snorted, "she just has use for talented cum-slut,"

Talona's chest heaved and she felt the cum rushing through her balls. With an annoyed curse, she ripped her futa-cock free from Max's mouth, not even taking pleasure from his mouth searching for her suddenly absent shaft.

"Yours is the first willing mouth and ass I've had in months," Talona snarled, "I'm going to make this last,"

So saying, she dug through a drawer and from its cluttered depths pulled a thin leather sheath she used to wrap Max's erection.

"A condom? I thought you wanted to fuck me?"

"I do and I will," Talona snapped, "I'm giving you another prostate orgasm, I don't want you to waste a precious drop of man-milk."

Talona gestured to a nearby cot, "On your hands and knees, I want to fuck that pretty ass, ...it'll be like stealing from Loviatar herself."

Max was aware that Loviatar had a longstanding rivalry of sorts with Goddess Talona. Complex interrelationships between divine beings weren't exactly Max's forte, indeed Mina ... sorry Talona was the first person actively displaying The Lady of Poison's symbols Max had personally dealt with. Some in the Loviatian Church took the competition seriously though, seriously enough that they oftentimes would pledge themselves to acts of unquestionable charity and kindness, things Loviatar normally found absolutely saccharine and stomach churning, solely because doing so put them in opposition to the Goddess' rival. It was something of a revelation to find there was equal pettiness on the opposing side.

Talona roughly manhandled Max on to the bed. Her strength was surprising but not completely unexpected.

Max felt her thickness sliding between his ass cheeks. Grinding against his brown hole, Max felt the air crackling with power again, the passage to his ass suddenly moistened.

"Create water?" Max asked, "You can use it to make lube?"

"I hope you haven't been relying on whatever lotions you managed to find or worse your own spit?" Talona chuckled.

Max didn't bother to answer, in hindsight, it was an obvious use of an otherwise overlooked spell.

Max felt her kneeling down behind him, spreading his asscheeks and moaning as she rubbed Max's hole with her index finger. Max submissively bent over wriggling his bottom.

"Oh yeah... I've missed this feeling so much sweetie," she whispered.

Max felt her index finger slowly inserting itself in his asshole and pushing all the way into the knuckle. Max chewed on his lip, reaching out and wrapping his fingers in the sheets on the cot. She worked her finger in and out of Max's ass for a few moments, before carefully inserting a second one.

"So sweetling, who was the last one to have their way with your pretty little asshole?"

"Ohhh, I haven't been fucked since... The Sisters of Battle," Max moaned. His cock was getting hard, really hard, and possibly dripping pre-cum too.

"Well, that explains why you're spreading so easily... hmm, you're ready now! I can't wait to feel you around my cock Maximilian."

Max felt her breasts against his back as her fingers slipped out of his ass. Talona probed him with her cock, teasing the entrance as she slowly pushed forward. Finally Talona grabbed Max by the hips and, leaning against him so her warm body pressed Max against the sturdy bed frame, shoved her massive cock into his asshole. Their moans chorused and combined as her huge member plunged into him with one swift push. Max grunted as he felt Talona kissing his neck, biting it, sucking it,

Max grabbed the sides of the bed, clutching it tightly as Talona started thrusting in and out of his ass with long hard strokes. The sound of flesh slapping against flesh echoed through the witch's laboratory, and the both of them were moaning pretty loudly. Max felt his own cock growing hard as a rock and Talona reached around to take hold of it, and began stroking him. It was the perfect combination, and Max thought it felt fucking great.

Apparently, being the fuck toy for two Amazonian Futanari had really paid off, because Max was really finding it a lot easier to take the Goddess' cock. And he was certainly enjoying himself now a Hell of a lot more than he would have a lifetime and a half ago.

"I FORGOT how GOOD it feels to FUCK a willing ass," she whispered in between thrusts.

"Enjoy it while you can M'lady! Fuck me harder... fuck me harder!"

She responded to his request, by pulling her dick about halfway out and then slamming all the way back inside. Max was slammed into the bed, shaking the frame and started hysterically laughing as Talona pulled out and repeated the same action repeatedly. Then, she simply took hold of the cleric's hips and started to pummel his asshole, fucking him senseless.

Her hand wrapped around Max's cock, the cleric felt himself approaching his orgasm, and he tensed up with her weight pressing down on top of him. He gasped, his dick swelling up, and exploded all over Talona's hand and inside of the condom.

Max kept his own mouth shut as tightly as he could so as not to get too loud, but even so he couldn't help it as he moaned in pleasure.

"Listen to you, you sound like a bitch in heat," Talona snarled, redoubling her frenzied assault on his ass

A few more powerful thrusts, and Talona buried herself balls deep inside of Max's ass, moaning in joy as she started to cum. Her warm load filled Max up to maximum capacity, then leaked out. Max could feel the discharge as it ran across his balls and down the back of his legs. Max sighed and groaned as he felt the Goddess-cock in his ass begin to soften as the witch slowly pulled out, Max collapsed on the bed.

Talona pulled Max's face up and kissed him hungrily, their lips mashed together, tongues battling each other.

"Max... you really are a great fuck sweetie," she smirked.

"Was there ever a real Witch of The Woods or has it always been you in disguise?" Max gasped.

"This was called the Witch's Woods long before I got here. It's always had a reputation but it represents the most direct way to and from the town so a few idiots always get it in their heads to try and cross it."

"So you'd occasionally pick off the odd random traveler?"

"Mostly highwaymen or bandit scum," Talona shrugged, "there's plants and animals that literally don't grow anywhere else and not everyone is as careful as you when it comes to harvesting."

"Which is why the locals keep telling people to steer clear."

"I suspect that they exaggerate my fearsome reputation to encourage people to rent out local adventurers as paid escorts. It would certainly explain why I've been able to fuck the occasional S-Rank adventurer instead of stumblebum thugs and bandits."

"Are they all bandits?"

"There's only a couple reasons for people to prey on passing travelers, especially women so I see it as doing the Goddess good work, ...pun fully intended."

"That's shockingly altruistic for an evil goddess."

"Considering who you're offering prayers to I could say the same of you, speaking of which..."

Talona rose from the bed and removed the condom from Max's penis. She then added the contents to a bubbling vial.

"Give me the cuttings you took!" Talona commanded.

Max sighed, "You know you could have mentioned that the semen was an ingredient for the cure you were making for me."

"I also could have just sent you home empty-handed or killed you, ...as difficult as that might be to accomplish."

"Good point, what's the dosage?"

"A few drops to each victim should wake them up," Talona handed him another vial, "this one's for your death cultist. It'll stabilize the 'curse' you tried to bestow."

Max snorted, "I'm not that bad am I?"

"I've seen worse. Your skill and power isn't in doubt, you're just so unrefined with it."

"Unrefined?"

"It's like you're trying to carve an apple skin with a two-handed sword when you have a dagger in your boot."

"Strangely enough the priest who trained me said something similar. I guess I'm working on improving my technique," Max sighed, "how long is that gonna take?"

"Who can say, you seem intuitive enough with the magic and you seem to know your way around potions to revoke curses still if you'd been any more amateurish gathering those buds and plant samples I'd have had to fuck another load out of you."

"How, my goto bardic trick is magically enhancing my stamina and your wards prevent any magics not your own, "

Talona snapped her fingers and suddenly the world had sound and colours again.

"You lifted your warding!"

"No, I just added you to the spell, the other reason I wanted your sperm, now if you're ready?"

"Wham bam, get the fuck out huh?"

"Okay one, don't flatter yourself, I treat everyone like that. And two, I thought you were in a hurry to get back to your friends?"

With dawning realization Max dressed quickly and stored the two vials in a safe place.

As they walked through the forest Max felt the tell tale tingling from his cock-ring that meant his connection to Loviatar had been reestablished.

All too soon he saw her again as he often did. Lurking at the edge of his perception.

"You had sex with Talona!" She hissed, sounding genuinely annoyed.

"It was the price I had to pay to get a cure from her." Max pleaded, he felt like an adulterous lover caught in the act.

"She seems pissed," Talona chuckled.

"You can see her?" Max asked.

"She's a Goddess, ...I'm a Goddess." Talona replied, "and she should know that the fact her little fucktoy trespassed in my domain and all that happened was I drained his balls is a professional courtesy."

"Yeah, I doubt that," Max muttered, "Let's just say that fun stuff with you is going to come back to bite me in the ass, possibly literally."

They were approaching the tree line when they heard fighting. They rushed forward and came through the trees to see several men surrounding a somewhat familiar looking woman in light armor. She stood angling her body to keep the men from an ornately designed carriage.

"Don't be a freaking hero girlie, just stand aside and let us have the little minx."

"You'll not lay a finger on the Radiant Dawn," the girl snarled in a surprisingly masculine voice, "or my name isn't Christian De Barrett."

Oddly until this moment, Max would have told anyone that asked that he was somewhat unique in his specific perversions. Sure there were crossdressers, and sadomasochistic types in this world but they were almost exclusively brothel workers or dancers. Male adventurers who fought in women's armor weren't terribly common though Max didn't get nearly as much grief as one would expect, though the whole Necromancer/Death Cleric thing certainly made people less likely to bother him about his style of dress. Yet here again was someone wearing feminine armor and moving around comfortably enough that he was clearly used to it. Even to a relative novice like Max, the boy's technique was phenomenal and he obviously didn't lack courage. He swirled a rapier in front of himself obviously trying to buy time.

Several dead bodies surrounded him, Max was impressed as the dead soldiers looked considerably bigger and stronger yet here he was last man standing.

One of the men rushed him, lashing out with his blade and subsequently binding it. The kid was surprisingly powerful, losing ground only because of the muddy and unstable ground beneath his footing.

With the boy's sword engaged, the others started to close in.

Max reached out with his hand and more importantly his magic in a ray that struck Christian's attacker. The thug's life seemed to bleed away leaving his attacks weakened and feeble.

Talona swirled her hands and water seemed to appear from thin air then froze into daggers of ice coloured a sickly green. She proceeded to launch the ice bolts through the air. The men unable to dodge or deflect them, took shafts of ice in their bodies that immediately started to sicken and weaken them.

Max reached down and released some of his mana which he sent into the dead soldiers' lifeless bodies. The thugs, mere seconds before confident of their victory, started to scream as corpses, moving like a grotesque version of a storybook wooden puppet, rose from the ground and attacked the group. Another corpse, puppeteered by death magic, launched itself at the thugs. For added gruesome effect, the undead creature pulled the blade that had obviously ended its life out if its eye socket and plunged the blade into one of the men who's screams of terror fought his pain for space in his gibberish ranting. One of the other's quickly turned and ran but fell to the ground as a grisly corpse, or more accurately, it's disembodied hand, clutched his leg and tripped him up.