A Girl, A Boy and A Boat Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do it baby... cum for me." Valentine commanded, continuing to slam into her relentlessly.

"Oh god... yes, yes... I... I'm... cummingggggggggggggggggggg!"

Her voice rose to a scream as she went over the precipice of pleasure and came hard on his ebony pole.

"Ahhh... ahhhh... fuck... oh fuckkkkkkkkkkk!"

Above her he lost control and, slamming brutally into her one last time, he buried his rampant dick deep inside her as he flooded her womb with his seed.

Satisfied for the moment Samantha closed her eyes leaving Valentine to dismount and flop onto his back next to her. For an older man he had done enough to please her and, as she lay there, she wondered how quickly he would recover.

"Fuck girl, that was great." He panted pulling her against him and lazily started to play with her breast.

She had no intention of ever seeing him again but she knew that for tonight he would have to do as she closed her eyes and drifted off to sleep.

It was barely a couple of hours later that the bedsprings were protesting noisily for a second time that night as Sam was fucked again. Still on her back, with her long legs spread wide, she let Valentine use her as he wanted, moaning with delight as he made her climax again before ejaculating into her compliant body once more.

Once he was done she was free to go back to sleep.

The early rays of the morning sunshine shone through the closed blinds highlighting drifting motes of dust when Sam awoke the next morning.

Glancing across at the sleeping black gangster beside her she slipped out of bed and padded quietly into the bathroom.

Using the toilet to relieve the pressure on her bladder she stepped into the large walk-in shower and turned on the hot water. Letting it cascade over her she contemplated her actions of the previous evening.

She had been a total slut for a man who she didn't actually like very much. Just because she wanted sex she had gone to bed with him and now that her need had been satisfied, at least for the moment, she felt more than a little disgusted with herself.

Not that it mattered, she had decided that she wasn't going to see him again, she had definitely made her mind up about that.

Lost in her reflections she didn't notice Valentine step in behind her.

"I missed you baby!" He smirked, his dark hands sliding around her to cup both of her small firm tits while he rolled the sensitive buds with his fingers.

"Oh shit!" Gasping she leant back against him as he began to arouse familiar feelings in her yet again.

Despite her misgivings the things his hands were doing and the sensations he was creating in her body quickly had her moaning softly as she squirmed, rubbing her arse back into his crotch.

"Shit... oh shit.... aaahhhhhh!"

Her nipples were throbbing while the dark areola surrounding them had puckered tightly and Samantha could feel the unwanted arousal growing rapidly in her core once again. Despite her aversion to him she knew she was going to let him have her one more time.

Valentine knew exactly the effect his fingers were having on the white slut in front of him and turning her around he guided her onto her knees before him and began feeding her his hard black cock.

"Gurmmmmmmmmm... Gurrggggggggggggg!"

Bobbing her head as the water cascaded over her Sam took him between her lips and started to suck greedily on the hard ebony stalk, eager to get him to finish quickly.

With her dark wet hair plastered to her face she gazed up at him and forced her jaws wider allowing her to take his bulbous cockhead into her throat.

"Gugggggggggg.... Guuurrgggggggg.... Gllluuckkkkkkk!"

Spluttering she gagged and choked on his ebony rod as he forced it deeper into her mouth, her spit dribbling from the corner of her lips and down her chin onto her breasts.

"Oh fuck... fuck.... swallow it honey!"

Standing over her, water running down his skinny frame, Valentine gasped as the pretty young white girl kneeling before him deep throated his prick.

Desperate for breath she eventually pulled her mouth off of his manhood and looked expectantly up at him, drool hanging from her chin.

"On your feet." He smirked, ordering her brusquely to get up.

Sam quickly obeyed, letting him spin her around so she faced the tiled wall with her back to him.

Without any further preamble he kicked her feet apart and unceremoniously drove up into her sex from behind, his hard black shaft splitting her pink pussy wide open and lifting her onto her toes.

"Oh fuck... yessssssssssssssss...!"

She gasped breathlessly when his rock-hard length slid between her puffy labia and into her for the third time.

Spreading her fingers out against the wet tiles while she balanced, impaled on his manhood, her feet barely touching the floor.

Standing behind her Valentine started to fuck her and he didn't hold back. Hammering his prick into her cunt, he held her by her waist and literally pistoned his dark meat into her dripping quim in search of his release.

"Unhh... fuck.... unnghhh... fuck, oh fuck."

Sam groaned, her outer lips gripping around his girth and cushioning every stroke he made into her welcoming love hole, her body making the experience even more pleasurable for him.

With her hands splayed on the tiles she pushed back against him, giving him purchase to increase his tempo, his hips slapping her rear loudly each time he drove his dark meat into her. At the same time, beneath her, her perky breasts jiggled with the force of his urgent thrusting, while her wet mane clung around her shoulders.

"Unghh... Unhhhh... oh fuck, oh fuck... I'm gonna..."

He grunted and panted behind her as his scrawny body started to jerk uncontrollably.

"Oh shit... oh god... yes.... I...I'm... cuummiiinnnggggggggggg!"

A high-pitched shriek of delight accompanied her orgasm as she shuddered in ecstasy, her body writhing almost uncontrollably as it was skewered on Valentine's black dick.

"Fuuuuuucccccckkkkkkkkkkk!"

Burying his cock in her one last time he came, timing his ejaculation to perfection and filling Sam's belly with another ample deposit of his sperm as she climaxed.

Once he had finished emptying his balls, a satisfied Valentine simply pulled out of her gaping slit with a soft plop and stepped out of the shower. Grabbing a towel, he went back into the bedroom without even a backward glance leaving her alone to wash up.

Staying under the water just long enough to soap herself clean Sam turned off the taps and reached for her own towel to dry herself before going to recover her clothes.

Once she had dressed she eventually found Valentine in the kitchen making coffee

"I'm going now." Sam stated flatly, glad to be leaving.

"Sit down for a minute, I've got a proposition for you." He effectively ordered her, "I called a cab but it won't be here for at least thirty minutes so you might as well listen."

Slightly nervous Samantha dropped into a chair as he put a cup of coffee in front of her, "Ok, what is it?"

"How much do you earn waitressing?" He already knew the answer but he wanted to make a point.

She shrugged, "Enough to get by."

Valentine grinned; he had already started to plan how he would lure the sexy brunette into becoming a whore for him.

"How would you like to earn five hundred dollars. It's just a once off thing. A favour if you like."

"Doing what exactly?" Sam thought she knew what he was going to suggest but she needed to hear it.

"Just for spending a pleasant evening and the night with a friend of mine next Friday."

"As a prostitute you mean?"

He smiled knowingly, she hadn't stormed out or slapped his face and he knew he had her now. He just had to reel her in.

"Not at all. Just a dinner between two people. As a favour to me."

"But I'll be expected to sleep with him?"

"Only if things work out that way." His devious expression told her exactly the opposite.

"And if they don't?"

"Oh, I'm sure they will." The way he said it made her shudder, "He's a very nice guy. You'll like him."

"And you'll pay me five hundred dollars for the evening?"

Valentine smiled, "And the night."

"So, like I said, I'll just be a prostitute."

He chuckled and then his voice hardened, "If that's what you want to call yourself. Personally, I prefer the term escort but if you want to be blunt... yes you'll be spending the time as a whore."

Samantha sat quietly for a minute and sipped her coffee, a multitude of thoughts going around in her mind.

'She liked sex and the thought of doing it with someone she didn't love or particularly like for cash wasn't totally abhorrent to her.'

'She had fucked Valentine last night, just because she needed to satisfy a need.'

'Doing it for 500 dollars wouldn't be so very different and the money would be very welcome'.

"Ok, where, when?" She finally said resignedly agreeing to it.

"Good girl." He smirked and started to give her the details.