A Girl, A Boy and A Boat Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her big blue eyes were too much for him to resist and his lips quickly found hers in a long deep passionate kiss. It was more than a minute later when their mouths finally parted and they drew a breath.

"Take me to bed Rob, I want you." Melissa whispered seductively before pulling his mouth down to hers again.

Somehow, she managed to drag his top up and off over his head, keeping her lips locked with his. Exposing his muscled torso her fingers started to explore before, releasing his lips, her teeth latched on to his nipple, gently biting the sensitive nub and making him gasp out loud.

"Fuck.... Mel. That's.... aaaahhhhhhh!"

Struggling with Melissa's clothing Rob eventually pulled off the little vest top she was wearing before she stepped away from him and, helpfully, slid her own shorts down her legs.

Clad in just her underwear she tumbled back onto the bed and held out her arms for him to join her, pulling him against her when he did.

Their kisses became even more intense as their hands wandered freely, discovering each other; Rob unfastening her bra to grope her large breasts while Melissa pushed down his shorts and began to stroke his cock.

"Fuck me Rob... please, I want you to fuck me." She gasped breathlessly after just a few minutes, her free hand shoving her knickers down to expose herself to him.

With her panties gone Melissa laid back, her blonde hair fanned out around her head, and opened her legs for him to mount her.

Almost immediately his hard length found her entrance and slid easily into her dripping quim in one slow easy thrust.

"Oh yes... yes yes.... it's so.... big.... I can't..... aaahhhhhhhhhhhh!"

Hooking her legs around his, the blonde started to push back against him as Rob began stroking his engorged cock into her. Driving his shaft deep into her hot wet slit he could already feel his balls starting to tighten and tried to focus, not wanting to cum before her.

Quickly settling into an easy rhythm his backside rose and fell between her thighs, while her hands reached for him to pull him deeper every time he slammed into her.

"Yes... oh yes... don't stop.... oh fuck... Rob.... oh.... fuck."

Melissa moaned with pleasure, her voice getting louder, her hips jerking up off the bed as he pistoned into her. His substantial manhood opening her sex, her labia clinging to his shaft, folding in around him every time he thrust in and trying to hold him inside her when he pulled back.

His mouth found hers and the pace slowed when they kissed, Rob grinding his erection into her wetness and holding it deep inside her. Beneath him the blonde arched her spine upwards as he sheathed himself in her, throwing her head back and whimpering with delight, her orgasm igniting in her core.

"Oh yes Rob... Oh god.... Rob.... I'm.... I'm cummingggggggggggggg!"

Shrieking her body went into a series of jerky movements as wave after wave of ecstasy overwhelmed her.

Encouraged by her orgasm he began thrusting harder, burying his manhood in her hot wet hole and roaring in triumph as he ejaculated, pumping a copious load of his precious man cream into her belly.

"Oh Rob... that was... incredible." Melissa whispered, her blue eyes glistening, as she finally came down from her orgasmic high, the ripples of pleasure slowly fading.

"It was... and I don't even know your full name."

"It's Richards, Melissa Richards."

"Pleased to meet you Melissa Richards. I'm Rob Davenport."

He leaned down and kissed her again before rolling off and laying alongside her as she cuddled in to him.

"Well, I have to say I never expected to be doing this on my second night." She giggled tracing her fingers over his chest.

"You wanted to wait until Sunday?"

"You do realise I'm only here for two weeks though, don't you?" She laughed, ignoring his comment and, pushing herself up onto one elbow, she gazed intently into his eyes, "Then I have to go home."

"I know, but I would really like to see more of you while you're here." Rob told her honestly.

"I think you've seen pretty much all of me already?" Another giggle from her sent a shiver of lust through him.

"Seriously." He grinned back at her, "I'd like to spend more time with you."

Melissa smiled happily, "I'd like that to."

"Then we're agreed. Nothing serious, we just enjoy whatever time we have together?"

"Agreed."

She kissed him again, squealing and struggling, although not too hard, when he pulled her on top of him.

"Again! You're insatiable."

He chuckled, "Oh yes, at least once more."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Melissa's two-week holiday flew by quicker than either of them could have envisaged and before they knew it, she was packing to return home.

She had spent almost all of her time with Rob, either exploring the island in the Land Rover or out on the boat, even going as far as helping on a couple of charters acting as an unofficial cook and hostess for the passengers.

Of course, they had fucked every day either on the Pegasus, at her hotel or on one of the secluded beaches that he took her to.

"My last night." They were sitting in one of the quayside restaurants, holding hands as they enjoyed one final dinner together.

"Are you looking forward to going home?"

She frowned at the question. They had never discussed her life back in England. On the couple of occasions Rob had brought the subject up she had cut him dead and said she didn't want to discuss it.

He had left it at that and just enjoyed the time they had together.

"Yes and no really." She said with a thoughtful expression.

Trying to keep things light hearted despite how he was feeling Rob responded, "That's very deep Mel."

She was a lovely girl and they had had a lot of fun together plus he had to admit the sex was absolutely amazing. He knew that he wasn't in love with her but he liked her a lot and he thought that given time and the right situation he could very easily fall for her.

It had been a long time since Stephanie Atwood had dumped him and given him his ring back. Since then, he had dated a few girls, one or two even lasting a few weeks, but none had come remotely close to Melissa Richards.

"It is a little. I know we said nothing serious but if I stayed here, I could really fall for you and then I'd end up getting hurt. You know that don't you?"

Rob nodded; he knew he felt the same way. He had already let his guard down and he knew that if she was here permanently then anything could happen.

"Well, it's your choice." He stopped himself from overthinking things.

"Let's just enjoy dinner and then.... our last night together." She squeezed his hand.

Finishing their meal they strolled silently back to the Pegasus, holding hands as they relaxed in the warmth of the evening and reflected on the two weeks they had had together.

"I need to tell you something Rob." She turned to face him as they reached his boat.

"Ok, shoot." He pulled her against him, holding her tightly, so their bodies pressed closer.

"It's... it... it doesn't matter."

Leaving him to ponder what she might have been going to say she pulled his mouth down to hers and kissed him.

"Let's just have tonight?" Her voice was barely a whisper, "If you still want me that is?"

"You know I do but I think it should be your choice, don't you."

She stepped onto the boat and turned to look back at him,

"You're right, it is my choice." She agreed, "Will you make love to me Rob? Please?"

He awoke the following morning with the early sun streaming through the cabin window while Melissa lay asleep in his arms, her blonde hair fanned out around her head.

For a couple of minutes, he just looked at her wondering what might have happened if she was willing to stay.

Would she stay if he asked her to? Would they become a proper couple if she did?

He liked to think so.

"Hey." She slowly opened her eyes and gazed at him.

"Hey you."

"Coffee?" Pushing herself up and letting the sheet fall away from her large breasts she asked him.

"Sound perfect." Rob lay back and watched as, stark naked, she slipped out of bed and padded barefoot to the galley before he followed suit, making his way to the head.

By the time he returned the coffee was on the table and the two of them sat down, still completely nude, neither of them wanting to say anything to spoil their last moments.

"Last night..." Melissa started to say.

"Was wonderful."

"No, I meant I was going to tell you something... and I... I stopped." She kept her gaze on the floor instead of looking at him, "When really I should have told you."

"Told me what?"

"I... I'm getting married in four weeks, when I get home." Biting her lower lip, she confessed her secret.

"Wow, I definitely didn't see that coming." Rob sat back clearly stunned.

"This holiday... it was my final fling so to speak. I... I never expected to meet someone who...."

"Who you could fall for." He finished her sentence for her.

Melissa nodded, "I'm sorry I never wanted to deceive you or lead you on."

"You didn't, we agreed from the start it was just while you were on holiday, if you recall."

Even as he said it he felt a wave of sadness envelop him.

"We did." She said lamely, "But I....."

She didn't finish her sentence and sat staring into her mug instead.

"Do you want me to drive you to the airport?" He finally broke the gloomy silence that had descended over the pair of them.

Melissa reached across and squeezed his hand, "No, I want to remember us like this. Not as part of some sad farewell in an airport terminal."

He nodded knowing he would prefer it that way as well.

"I guess I should get dressed."

She finished her coffee and stood up, wiping a tear from her eye and leaving him sitting alone with his thoughts of what might have been.

It was just a few minutes later that Melissa reappeared and stood looking at Rob forlornly.

"Thank you for an amazing fortnight." She whispered, "I... I'll never forget you."

He could see she was trying hard not to cry.

Standing up he grinned feebly, "I hope your wedding goes well."

Melissa didn't answer and just leant forwards to kiss him on the cheek.

"Goodbye Rob, I hope you meet the right girl soon. If anyone deserves it it's you."

And with that parting comment she stepped through the hatchway and disappeared from his life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

With Melissa gone Rob threw himself back into his work. He missed her company as much as anything else and being busy with the boat helped to distract him from the sadness that filled him.

Although business wasn't great it was ticking over. He did a few charters, mostly fishermen looking for marlin or shark but there were also a couple of family trips where they wanted to picnic on one of the small deserted islands that littered the sea around Saint Martin.

Apart from those he kept himself busy with all the maintenance work which was what he was doing when a voice from the quay got his attention.

"Hey, is anyone there?"

Poking his head out of the hatch he looked up to see a couple standing by the Pegasus.

"Hi. Come aboard." He stepped out wiping his hand on his work shorts and studied the pair as he spoke to them, "What can I do for you?"

By the way they spoke he guessed they were Americans; the man was in his mid-forties Rob estimated, heavily built with a red face while his wife was quite a bit younger, maybe in her late twenties or early thirties. A petite blonde she had too much make-up on while her large breasts, that clearly looked like they were enhanced, were barely contained in the skimpy top she wore.

"I'm Marvin, this is my wife, Sonia. We're looking for a charter. Are you available?"

"I am, depending on when and where you want to go?" Rob felt slightly uncomfortable at the way the blonde was eyeing him as if she were a leopard stalking its prey.

"Tomorrow if possible. We want to look around the islands and maybe find ourselves a deserted beach."

"Sure, I can do that for you." He held out his hand to Marvin who shook it firmly, "We can set off at 10 o'clock? Lunch is included in the price."

"Perfect. How much?"

They spent a few minutes discussing the details, and finalising the price, before the couple walked off after leaving a deposit, the wife glancing back at him with a hungry smile. The way she looked him up and down made him wonder if he had done the right thing in accepting the charter. However, his decision had been made and now he would have to abide by it.

He made sure he was at the boat early the next morning, stowing the provisions he had brought and generally making sure everything was shipshape for his customers.

It was just before ten when they appeared. The man in a floral beach shirt and shorts while his wife was in a tiny bikini top that struggled to contain her ample chest and the tightest pair of daisy dukes imaginable.

"Morning." Rob greeted them, holding out his hand to help Sonia down onto the deck.

"Good morning handsome." She clung on to him for far longer than was really appropriate, squeezing his fingers and licking her lips as she stared straight into his eyes when she stepped onto the boat.

"Thank you." Her voice was little more than a sultry whisper.

"Morning." Marvin followed behind her, giving Rob a knowing wink as he stepped past him.

Putting the rather disturbing greeting out of his mind Rob spent the next few minutes getting ready to put to sea, eventually untying the mooring lines and heading out of the harbour.

They were barely into the open sea when Sonia appeared up on the bridge.

"Hi... it's Rob, isn't it?"

"Err... yeah... what can I do for you... Sonia." For some reason she made him feel slightly uncomfortable.

She smiled and moved up closer to him, putting her hand on his arm.

"Would it be ok if I sunbathed up on the front of the boat?"

"Oh yeah... sure... please go ahead."

"Thanks." She paused and giggled, "It's a shame you can't join me."

He chuckled, "Well someone's got to drive."

"True. Maybe we can have a swim instead. You know, later, when we anchor somewhere."

"Err..... Yeah maybe." Rob stumbled over exactly what to say to her rather forward suggestion, "But... err.... but what about your husband. Won't he mind?""

"Oh, he doesn't.... swim that is." She snickered and swayed out of the bridge her backside wiggling as she made her way onto the foredeck.

Laying her towel out Sonia turned and stared straight at him as she reached behind her back and unfastened her bikini top. As she discarded the skimpy garment Rob couldn't help but think that his initial impressions had been right, they weren't real.

Topless she slipped down her shorts and bikini bottoms together, flicking them aside with her toes and giving Rob an inviting smile before laying down, totally nude.

"Hot, isn't she?"

He jerked round at the sound of Marvin's voice to find he had quietly crept into the bridge and was standing next to him.

"Err yeah... I... umm.... yeah... I guess she is."

"It cost me a couple of thousand for those tits." He smiled at Rob as he spoke, "But they are worth it don't you think?"

"Yeah, I suppose they must have." Rob wasn't exactly sure how to respond.

"Worth every penny though." He carried on ignoring Rob's confusion.

"I... err.... I bet."

"You can fuck her if you want to." The American leant closer and lowered his voice as if someone might hear him.

"What....?"

The Americans casual statement almost made Rob choke.

While Sonia was attractive in a kind of slutty blonde way she was a customer and she was also married. Like all his clients before he had never even considered her in that way, yet her husband was standing next to him offering her to him.

"You can fuck her." Marvin repeated.

"Yeah but... I... I mean.... does she know you're... you're offering her to me?"

"Are you kidding, she wants me to." Marvin laughed out loud, "In fact, if you want an incentive, I'll tip you a hundred dollars US."

"Are you serious?"

"Fuck her twice and I'll make it two."

Rob was too shocked to actually speak. He needed the money he knew that for sure, two hundred dollars would go a long way, and Sonia wasn't exactly repulsive.

"I don't know... its..."

"I like to watch." Marvin stated nonchalantly as if by way of explanation.

He thought for a moment before answering hesitantly, "Ok, I'll do it."

"Fantastic. I'll tell her. She'll be delighted."

"It'll have to wait till we anchor somewhere though." He swallowed apprehensively and said to the Americans departing back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sonia was still laying on the foredeck, totally naked, her golden skin glistening from the tanning oil she had covered herself in, when they drew into a deserted sandy bay on the far side of a small uninhabited island about an hour later.

Going forward Rob dropped the anchor and secured the boat as he tried not to think about the nude woman behind him.

"Shall we have that swim now?"

The whisper in his ear and the fingers lightly caressing his skin made him jump.

"Oh err... yeah... sure. I'll get my swimwear on."

She giggled and reached for his shorts, "There's no need honey. You can swim naked... like me."

"I..." He started to protest but she simply went ahead and dragged his shorts down his thighs.

"Oh fuck." She groaned softly, looking down at him, her fingers wrapping around his rapidly hardening cock.

"Swim."

Rob managed to stammer out the one word as he broke away and dived over the side in an attempt to collect his thoughts and get rid of his erection.

Sonia didn't dive but slipped elegantly into the water and breast stroked across to him, wrapping her arms about his neck and pressing her substantial tits against his chest when she reached him.

"You can kiss me if you want Rob." She told him but then, without waiting for an answer, she did exactly that and pressed her lips firmly to his.

Taken by surprise he slid his arms around her, his cock starting to stiffen between them, as her tongue found his. For a minute or so they trod water, holding each other as their mouths tried to hungrily devour the other persons.

Finally, Sonia twisted away and giggled, splashing Rob before swimming off and making him chase after her. For the next few minutes, they played around in the clear blue water, kissing and groping each other, before she looked into his eyes.

"I want you." She whispered huskily, "Let's get back on the boat."

He swallowed nervously and nodded, the moment he was dreading had arrived, "Errr...... Sure."

Letting her clamber up the ladder first, he got a glorious view of her shaven peach when he looked up between her slender thighs when he went to follow her.

He had barely set foot on the deck before Sonia was on her knees in front of him, her hand around his shaft while her lips encircled the bulbous head of his semi erect shaft.

"Oh shit!" Rob exclaimed as soon as her mouth swallowed more than half of his thickening length.

"Gurrmmmmmm.... Guurrgggggg.... Urrrmmmmmmm!"

Any thoughts he had of resisting vanished as the blonde sucked on him greedily, her blue eyes looking up, focused on his face as she pleasured him with her mouth.

Sitting at the stern of the boat Sonia's husband sprawled on one of the seats, his shorts around his ankles as he stroked his own stiff dick, watching his wife orally assault Rob's long hard shaft.

Continuing to bob her head, gagging when she took his manhood too deep, and flicking her tongue around the crown every time she drew back, Sonia took him close to cumming before releasing him.

"Now fuck me." She insisted, getting to her feet and kissing him.

Starting lightly to begin with she teasingly pressed her lips to his until she realised that he wasn't resisting, then her arms went back about his neck and her kisses quickly became more intense.