A Girl, A Boy and A Boat Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As their mouths moulded together his hand slid up between them, finding her large breast and briefly cupping it, his fingers latching on to a nipple. Rolling and tormenting the sensitive nub, he made her moan into his mouth as the swollen teat rapidly hardened.

"Oh, fuck yes... just like that baby."

Encouraged by her groans he lowered his mouth to her breasts, suckling on first one nipple then the other. Sonia's head tipping back as she gasped with delight, her blonde hair tumbling across her shoulders as she clung to him.

"Oh yes, oh Rob.... that's so good honey." Her hands cradled his head to her as her desperate gasps increased in volume.

When he slid a hand between her thighs her legs parted easily, letting him stroke a finger along her slit and press it between her moist lips, before he drove it, knuckle deep, into her hot wet sex.

"Aaaaaaaahhhh!" Sonia groaned at his touch.

Jerking she went up onto her toes, her knees almost buckling as she grabbed hold of him tightly for support, a wave of pleasure washing over her.

Still kissing him as he fingered her dripping quim she fell back onto the long bench seat opposite her husband, pulling Rob with her she looked into his eyes as he lay on top of her.

"Are you going to fuck me now?" She whispered huskily, glancing across at her husband who was still leisurely pumping his hand up and down his tumescent prick.

Rob swallowed, his rock-hard erection standing out from his groin like a lance and pressing against Sonia's stomach as he also looked at Marvin.

Then getting a nod of approval from him, he answered her question.

"Yeah. If that's what you want?"

"I do." Biting her lower lip, Sonia spread her legs wide and reached for him to pull him down towards her, "Oh yes, I want you in me!"

She gasped breathlessly, her fingers wrapping around his hardness and guiding his large bulbous cockhead between her slick labia.

With the tip of his dick pressing into her entrance she looked into his eyes and, unresisting when he lifted her legs over his arms, she lay back onto her elbows ready for him to take her.

"Aaaaahhhhhh.... fuck....... Yes, yes! Oh fuck.... yesssssssssssssss"

Sonia groaned when he speared her, his thickness stretching her sex wide and forcing her plump nether lips to encircle his shaft.

Pinned under him she was barely able to move as Rob began to fuck his large cock into her juicy, willing, pussy. Slowly at first, easing his erection back and forth while her labia clung to the glistening rod as it slid in and out of her dripping pink cleft.

"Oh yes, yes... fuck me... please baby.... just fuck meeeeeeeee!"

Sonia was soon lost in the ecstasy of having his massive length ploughing into her and, screaming with pleasure, she let him know exactly how it felt.

Rob was soon pistoning faster into her, his arm muscles taut as they supported her legs, and he knew she couldn't hold back very much longer.

"Oh yes, yes... I'm... I'm... cummmmmiinngggggggggg!"

Squealing as she writhed in ecstasy Sonia made sure, in no uncertain terms, that he knew he had made her orgasm.

Her vaginal muscles clamped around his pulsing meat as she tried to keep it buried in her when he lost his rhythm and began pounding her with a final flurry of hard strokes.

"Ungh.... Unhhhhhhhhhh..... Aaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

Grunting and panting he sheathed his cock to the hilt in her one last time, his prick throbbing as it spurted again and again, pumping his warm creamy seed into her belly.

A few random jerks later and Rob pulled his spent shaft out of her, leaving her pussy gaping open and oozing his cum. While across the other side of the boat Marvin moaned, letting his own spend splatter onto the deck.

"Now you know how a real man does it."

Sonia stood up, semen already dribbling down her inner thigh, and smirked at her husband before slipping her arms about Rob's neck.

Pulling his mouth down to hers she kissed him ardently one last time.

"I hope I'm gonna get a repeat performance before the days out." She giggled and slipped away from him, "Now how about that picnic on the beach."

Whilst Rob put his shorts back on Sonia remained naked for lunch, laying on her beach towel and carelessly spreading her legs. It was clear she wanted him again as she gave him every opportunity to view her most intimate parts while they ate.

Once their midday meal was over she went down on Rob again, sucking him back to his full glory before straddling him and, impaling herself on his erection, rode his cock to another climax.

Letting her come down from that high he rolled her onto her back and then proceeded to fuck her long and hard, giving her two more glorious orgasms before emptying himself into her for the second time.

All the while her husband stood by watching them, stroking his own prick at the erotic tableau in front of him.

For most of the journey back Sonia laid out on deck, still nude, to sunbathe. Not bothering to cover up when another boat came alongside them, the crew shouting across at the happily waving naked blonde.

"Now don't tell me you didn't enjoy that. You have to admit she's a great fuck." Marvin stood on the bridge with him.

"Do you do this often?" Rob was curious.

The American laughed, "A lot more than you would imagine."

"Wow... I never thought...."

"There are a lot of people out there like us you know." Marvin added winking at him, "I'll post your boat on our website if that's ok with you. You never know you might get a few more customers."

Not knowing what else to say Rob simply thanked him and went back to driving them home.

Fortunately, for the sake of public decency, Sonia put her bikini back on as they approached the harbour and then made sure to give Rob a long lingering passionate kiss before she left the boat with her husband.

Not expecting anything to come from Marvin's promise he was working on the boat a couple of weeks later when a couple appeared on the quayside.

"Hey are you Rob?" An American voice called down to him.

"Yeah, how can I help?" He looked up at a couple; him in his forties while he estimated that the cute pig-tailed blonde couldn't have been more than 21.

"Marvin and Sonia recommended you. Said you ran a good charter."

Sighing inwardly, he eyed the woman and had to admit she was certainly very easy on the eye.

"Why don't you come aboard and we can have a chat." He suggested with a sigh.