A Girl called Areola Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hell no." Steve replied.

"That one will be watching you closely all day but he's harmless, just ignore him." Ellie added.

"Right." I replied, "it appears that those 3 and us 2 are walking to the pub in a bit, do you fancy joining us? Don't worry, we'll put some clothes on."

"Not a lot." Beaver added.

Ellie looked at Steve and they both nodded before Ellie said,

"Okay, that's if you don't mind us tagging along."

"Not at all. It will be nice to have another girl to talk to." I said, then loudly added,

"Leaving in 10 folks."

We dragged the airbed back into the tent and quickly got things organised, then put on the skirts. Next was the challenge of what to wear on top. In the end we decided on just a bikini top, the ones that have mesh instead of proper material. Our pokey nipples and the rest of our tiny tits would be there for everyone to see if they bothered to look.

The guys were outside waiting for us and wolf-whistled when they saw what we were wearing and what was on display. When Ellie came out of her tent she too was wearing a VERY short skirt. I couldn't see her slit but if she bent over even the slightest we would find out if she was wearing any knickers.

Introductions were made for the guys and we set off walking, us 3 girls out in front and the guys behind. I guess that guys like to follow girls so that they can see their butts and as soon as we were out on the road I pulled my skirt up a bit so that they could see my cheeks. I noticed that Beaver did the same.

Beaver and I had the usual conversation with Ellie about our names and how we were so carefree about nudity and before we knew it we were in the village and discovering which of the 2 pubs had the live band.

Then we went to a cafe and got a quick bite to eat, the young girl serving smiling when she saw what we were displaying.

As we'd walked to the pub I'd noticed quite a few big motorbikes and the number of people inside with black leather outfits confirmed that the band had a lot of biker followers, and I wasn't surprised to see 2 members of the band in black leather jackets.

The place was quite busy and the only place that we could find to sit was the floor. Well, 3 girls in very short skirts sitting on the floor is a guaranteed way of letting everyone in the room know what you are or are not wearing underneath and it wasn't long before I could hear Tom and Harry talking about Ellie's bald pussy. They were also discussing her clit hood piercing.

It wasn't only our guys that were seeing our pussies, we appeared to be on the route to the gents toilet and just about every man that went there looked down and saw our pussies. They probably didn't notice that they could see Beaver's and my tits as well but we weren't bothered.

The band were okay, and they knew how to play the audience. As the evening wore on they started inviting girls up onto the little stage to sing with them. A few went up then the guy in the band who had been doing all the talking said that they were about to play a song that everyone would know and that the 3 girls sat at the back with no knickers on should come onto the stage and sing with them.

Three jaws dropped, then a couple of seconds later Beaver and I got up and pulled Ellie up. We wound our way to the stage and climbed up. We'd just got up there when the man with the microphone bent down and looked up our skirts, not that he would have had to bend much but he exaggerated the move.

When he stood up he confirmed to everyone that we were definitely knickerless.

I looked at Ellie and she was blushing.

Then the guys asked the audience if they would like a proper look at us. Well, it was going on for 11 pm and the drinks had been flowing all evening so the guy got the response that he was expecting and probably hoping for.

The audience started chanting,

"Take it of, take it of, take it off."

Well both Beaver and I were happy to and started unfastening our skirts. The cheers rose and reached a peak when our skirts hit the floor.

But the audience weren't satisfied and they kept chanting. Beaver and I weren't sure if they wanted us to take our tops off or for Ellie to take her skirt off. Beaver and I figured that we'd get naked first then see what happened.

As expected there were lots of cheers when our tops came off but the chanting continued. Beaver and I looked at Ellie, then at each other, then we started undressing the frozen Ellie. It didn't take long even though Ellie was putting up a bit of resistance. I wondered if she was doing it on purpose because we all know that men like it if a girl puts up a bit of resistance.

Anyway, we got Ellie naked and the band started playing straight after the man handed us a microphone.

Soon we were well into the song and quite relaxed, even Ellie.

When it ended, the man turned to us 3 and said,

"Take a bow girls, you've earned it."

We did, but he wasn't happy.

"No girls, turn your backs to the audience and take a proper bow."

Well both Beaver and I knew what he wanted and when all 3 of us turned both Beaver and I had an arm on Ellie's back and slightly spread feet.

"Now girls," the man said and we bent over, both Beaver and I pressing on Ellie's back to make sure that she went as far as we did, and held it for as long as we did. We stayed bent over as long as the audience cheered, and that was long enough for me to have the idea of using my spare hand to rub and open my lips. Of course that prolonged the cheers and eventually the man thanked us and told us that we could get up.

We did, and turned round to face the audience who cheered some more before we jumped down and went back to the guys.

"No point in putting those back on girls." Harry said pointing to our clothes, "everyone's seen everything by now."

He was right, and when Ellie started to put her top back on Steve took it off her and shook his head sideways.

People were now standing where we had been sat so we had to spend the rest of the evening standing with the guys who were holding our clothes. We got the odd grope as men passed us to go to the toilet but none of us complained.

About an hour later the band finished and people started leaving. Ellie asked Steve for her clothes but all 3 of us girls ended up walking back to the campsite naked, apart from shoes, and Beaver and I went to our tent on our own.

The next morning I was woken by a cock sliding into my pussy and instead of opening my eyes and acknowledging what was happening to me I just lay there pretending to still be asleep. Even when I orgasmed I kept my eyes shut and when the waves of pleasure disappeared I continued to pretend to be asleep.

The cock withdrew after leaving a deposit inside me and after a minute or so Beaver was shaking me to wake me.

"Did you really sleep through that?" Beaver asked.

"No, I was pretending just to see what happened. Who was it that fucked me?"

"Ben, and it was Harry that fucked me."

Then we had a conversation about the possibility of having an orgasm in our sleep and we decide that when we got back home we'd experiment and try to get an answer.

While we lay there we could hear the distinct sounds of Steve giving Ellie a morning fuck.

After a while we decided to get up and we went to see the guys, not bothering to put anything on, We figured that everyone on the site had seen us naked at least once, so what was the point.

We were handed a mug of coffee and a bacon sandwich and we eagerly ate it. That was the first bacon sandwich that I have ever had and I just knew that it wasn't going to be the last.

The guys told us that they were going walking that day, saying that they hadn't had enough exercise in the last few days. They invited us to go along telling us that we really should get some proper exercise. We knew that that was true but the idea of walking all day didn't appeal to us so we told them that we weren't going with them.

That left us with the question of what to do for the day. We were going home the next day so and we didn't want to just sunbathe outside our tent all day, but didn't know what to do. Then Beaver had the idea of walking around the site and the beach wearing just our 'strings only' thong bikinis. If we got thrown off the site we could say that we'd had a great time, which we had, but just decided to go home a day early. If we managed to survive the morning without being challenged we decided that we'd loose the tops, then maybe the bottoms as well.

Everyone in the young people's field had seen us naked and no one had complained so we were feeling confident that we'd end up walking around the main site naked as well.

12