A Girl called Areola Pt. 05

Story Info
The girls find new ways to have fun.
8.5k words
4.71
10.7k
6
0

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/10/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A Girl called Areola and her sister called Beaver

by Vanessa Evans

As usual, it's best if you read the earlier parts before this one.

Part 05

As we waved the guys off we dug out the bikinis and put them on. They were only strings and they didn't cover our little tits or our pussies but we still felt as though we had lots of clothes on, just like when we were working at Eve's shop.

Just as we were getting our things together Beaver dared me to wear my new vibrator all day, so I dared her to do the same. Of course we both accepted the dares even though we probably planned to spend some time at the site's swimming poll, and maybe go to the cafe for some lunch.

We set off, waving to Steve and Ellie as we passed their tent, with our tits and pussies on display and the pink antenna's of our vibrators sticking out of our vaginas.

We didn't see many people but those that we did see didn't give us a second glance. Beaver said that people saw the brightly coloured strings and just assumed that there was some material in between the triangles.

Things were going so well that we decided to go to the swimming pool, have a swim and lay out for a while, enjoying the sun and hopefully, getting noticed by some of the young men that were staying on the site or just visiting for the day - if there were any.

The swimming pool wasn't very big, and all it was was a rectangular pool with a few sunbeds and an outdoor shower in one corner. Absolutely pathetic compared to the leisure centre that we'd been to the previous week, but hey, this was a little campsite and the beach was only about 100 metres away.

It would do for us to have a swim, sunbathe, catch up on our emails and social media, and flash our goodies to the 5 other people, 2 girls and 3 young men, that were there.

Only the single man that was there took any notice of us as we walked in and claimed 2 sunbeds at one end where he was on his own. Judging by the smile of his face and the fact that he was staring at us, we just knew that he had realised what he could see.

I smiled back at him and said "Hi," and he returned the greeting.

We turned the sunbeds so that our feet would be nearest to the sun, and coincidentally, nearest to the man, spread our towels and climbed on.

Beaver got the bottle of sunblock out and was about to start putting it on herself when the man asked if he could help us with it.

Well, what's an almost naked girl to do in a situation like that other than accept, and the man came over while Beaver lay on her stomach. I watched as he smoothed the creamy lotion all over her back, paying particular attention to her butt (thong remember), and trying to go round the sides of her ribs to try to cop a feel of side boob. I smiled to myself knowing that he'd have a long way to go to get to her tiny tits. He must have seen the pink antenna but he said nothing.

When he was done Beaver rolled over and asked him if he'd like to do her front. Stupid question but it was an invite and when he agreed she told him not to miss anywhere, another invite.

As soon as he got near her tits I had an idea and dived into our bag and got out our phones. The vibrators are identical so I didn't know which one was inside which of us.

I gasped as I opened the app on Beaver's phone then quickly put it down and picked up my phone. Beaver's body jerked as I slid my finger on the control to give Beaver a blast at maximum vibrations.

"Are you okay?" the young man asked?"

"Yes, I'm just a bit sensitive there," Beaver replied, "just carry on and ignore any more reactions like that, I'll be fine thank you."

He did carry on and when his hands went to her tits I turned the vibration up to max again and Beaver started jerking a little, and moaning.

I turned the vibe down as his hands went down bypassed her pussy and did her legs. Each time his hands got near her pussy I gave her a quick blast, with the expected reaction from her.

Beaver looked at me and I just knew that she was thinking,

"You just wait till he volunteers to lotion you."

I smiled back at her as she told the man that he'd missed a bit.

"You want me to err."

"Yes please."

And he did, and I did. It was fun watching him rubbing her vulva and her moaning and body twitching. I wondered if he could feel the vibrations when his hands were on her stomach.

Anyway, Beaver didn't let me down and she orgasmed whilst he was still putting lotion on her pussy between the strings of her bikini bottoms.

He was taking his time and Beaver wasn't complaining. I wasn't either as it gave me time to take a short video of the best bits of the action.

Beaver calmed down and the man stood up, obviously happy with his work. I knew that because of the shape of the front of his shorts.

"Would you like to do me as well?" I asked.

He was still looking down at Beaver but after a couple of seconds it registered what I had said and he turned to me and smiled. I put the phone back in the bag, got the other one out and passed it to Beaver, then lay on my stomach.

As he started on my back I stopped him and took off my bikini top saying that it would get in the way. I did the same when he moved down to my butt. I was now fully naked and an unknown man was rubbing lotion on my butt.

Then my vibrator burst into life. I gasped then apologised to the man saying that I had the same medical condition as my sister.

When he said that he'd finished my back I turned over and spread my legs a bit. I felt more naked than I had with my 'strings only' thong bikini on, and the vibrators antenna was drawing his attention to my pussy.

Beaver gave me a quick blast which took the man out of his trance and he started to lotion me. Unsurprisingly, it didn't take him long to get to my tits. I didn't need the blast from Beaver for me to gasp and shudder when he touched my nipples. They were rock hard and throbbing and he must have found some confidence as he rolled my nipples between his finger and thumbs. He also pulled and twisted them making me moan even more.

I turned my head slightly and saw Beaver with a phone pointing at me. And hoped that she was videoing me.

When he decided that he couldn't molest my nipples any more he moved down my body. I got a breather until his hands reached my pubes. They circled round the outside of my vulva and I wondered if he was trying to tease or torture me, but I didn't care I was loving it, and when he finally touched my clit I let out a very loud moan as an orgasm hit me like a train. It didn't help that Beaver turn the vibrator up to full blast right as the orgasm hit me.

Fortunately, the man's body was between me and all the other people there, except Beaver, so they didn't see much of my jerking and head rolling from side to side.

The man's confidence was on a high and he rubbed my clit and slid a finger inside me alongside the pink vibrator.

That orgasm lasted for ages before the man decided that he couldn't push his luck any further.

I just lay there looking up at him and mouthed,

"Thank you."

With the man gone, Beaver and I settled down for some sunbathing, but B wasn't satisfied, I was naked and she wasn't so she stood up, pulled on the strings, let both halves hit the floor, then lay down again. I was watching, not only her but the other people there. The only one that saw her performance was the man who had already had his hands all over her.

We lay back with out legs slightly open, took a few deep breathes then relaxed, but not for long as both out phones beeped. It was a text from daddy asking how we were and what we were doing. Beaver replied with the sort of message he would be hoping for and I replied,

'Sunbathing by the pool, naked, with hundreds of people watching us."

I copied Beaver and saw her laugh.

We'd just put our phones down when they both beeped again. This time it was an email from Jade, the girl whose party we'd been gang banged at a couple of weeks earlier. Both emails were identical and read,

Party - Holiday Weekend Saturday, my place 8pm

Theme - CMNF (Clothed Male Naked Female)

(in the email there were 2 small photos of naked girls, one full frontal and the other was bent over with red lines across her butt and her swollen labia looking very wet. The thing was, they were photos of Beaver and me from the last party.)

No clothed girl will be allowed in.

Girls, it's a chance for you to do what girls were born to do - show men your naked body and let them spank your butt - or anywhere else that you fancy.

Discover the effect that it will have on your boyfriends and how you can then control men with your body and their lust.

At least 6 naked girls will be there (guaranteed) so don't be shy girls, you know that you want to do it so find a little courage, throw off those clothes and come along and have tons of fun before we have to go back to college and get serious. It's your chance to take control.

Plenty of space for people to crash and go home on the Sunday.

R.S.V.P. A.S.A.P.

Underneath the invite Jade had added a few details of what she had been up to since the party. She had started wearing just a thong round the house quite a bit. Her mother had told her that she should be wearing proper clothes, her father had just glared at her and her brother had started to get more attentive.

When she'd ditched the thong as well, her mother had had a right go at her but Jade had won the argument and her mother now accepts it. Her father had warned her that if she didn't start wearing clothes she would get spanked. She hasn't and is expecting the spanking quite soon. Meanwhile her brother was following her everywhere hoping that she'd spread her legs to let him get a better look. She'd had a couple of 'accidents' and her brother had to rush and change his shorts.

Jade also told us that she'd ordered a couple of paddles and broad leather belts for the party.

I noted that Jade had addressed us as Areola and Beaver.

Both Beaver and I read the email 3 times, and each time my pussy tingled more and got wetter than it already was.

"You are reading this email from Jade?" I asked.

"Yeah, we are free that weekend aren't we?"

"I think so but if we'd already got something planned it's cancelled."

"Do you think that a paddle will hurt more than a man's hand?"

"Probably, but it might make us cum faster."

"Hmm, nice."

After that conversation I just had to phone Jade and we talked for ages. I put my phone on speaker and she told us that after she'd sent that email her father had spanked her. She was already naked and the deed occurred in the living room with her brother and a friend of his, that had been there, watching. At first she'd been embarrassed, particularly with her brother's friend being there but that soon got a lot worse, then a lot better. She told us that her father had told her to get over his lap with her bare butt facing the 2 young men. Then he'd told her to spread her legs as wide as she could. Telling her that if she wanted to flaunt her body then she was going to do it properly.

Jade told us that the embarrassment went quickly as the first spanks landed, then the horniest moments, that had started as soon as she left her room naked that morning, started again and rapidly got stronger and stronger until she'd cum with all 3 males watching her. She told us that it was the best moment of her life, even beating times when her boyfriend had fucked her.

She also told us that her father had made her sit on the sofa with her legs spread wide and her hands behind her head until her mother got home, which was 90 minutes later. He'd left and got on with whatever, but her brother and his friend had stayed and taken lots of photographs of her.

And that was where she got the idea for the party from.

When we could get a word in we told her about our fun and she told us that she wanted to be hunted down in the woods then gang banged by a lot of horny men.

Beaver and I also wanted it to happen again so we all decided to think about how we could make it happen.

We told Jade about the presents that our father had bought us and the fun we were having with them. Jade asked us to let her have the exact details of which model they were so that she could get one, She said that it would be fun to wear them to college and swap phones for the day so that we could really liven up the day.

It was then that I said that I'd read that we could set them up so that we can control them over the internet. Jade was getting ideas and asked if Beaver and I could control hers whilst she was with her father.

That gave us all a laugh but I'm pretty sure that Jade was serious. I think she was trying to get another spanking.

Beaver asked Jade if there was anytime before we go back to college when her mother would be out and her father would be at home. When Jade said probably she asked Jade if she could invite us for a sleepover and to go skinny dipping to see what her father would do. Jade liked that idea and promised to let us know.

I wasn't sure whether her brother was younger or older than her (18) so I asked her and she told me that he was 22 so I asked her if he would be around for the sleepover and the party but she wasn't sure.

"Don't you fancy being spanked or fucked by your brother?" Beaver asked.

"I guess so, but I've never really thought about it."

"Well maybe you should."

Well, my pussy was oozing at the thought of what will happen at the party and by the look of B's swollen and shiny lips, she was nearly creaming herself with anticipation of the fun that we'd have when we got home.

When the phone call ended both Beaver and I need to cool down, and it wasn't because of the sun. It was only when we surfaced after jumping into the pool that we thought of 2 things. Firstly had anyone seen the 2 naked girls get up and jump in, and secondly, were our vibrators waterproof.

We looked around and if anyone had seen us, apart from the single man, they obviously didn't care, and Beaver said that she thought that she'd read somewhere on the instruction piece of paper that they were waterproof. We both hoped that they were.

After swimming around for a while we got out and lay on the sunbeds again without bothering to cover anything.

A couple of hours later we started to get a little hungry and thirsty so we put our bikinis on and went to the cafe. Sitting at 1 of the glass topped tables we waited for the waiter to come over to us to take our order, and it was a waiter not a waitress, he looked about our age and we guessed that he was working there for the summer.

When he came over he quickly saw through the table and over the top of it to our little tits. The poor young man went all bright red but kept looking. Of course that made our nipples get even harder and him taking our order got even more difficult for him. It got even worse for him when we lay back on our chairs so that he could see all of our pussies not just our slits.

Eventually, he managed to take our order but he kept coming back for all sorts of silly things and I guess that we didn't help by staying laid back on our chairs and spreading our legs even further.

It must have taken us over an hour to get a coffee and some apple pie.

From there we decided to go for a walk on the beach and as we walked there we pulled the strings on each others bikinis and by the time we took our sandals off to walk on the sand we were totally naked again, and the odd person that we saw, and saw us, just didn't seem to care.

As we walked along the beach we talked about a lot of things, including what the guys had said about us getting some proper exercise. We both knew that they were right but we couldn't decide what to do. We discussed lots of options but the one that we liked the best, even though it was unrealistic, was a gym where women could exercise naked with clothed men watching and helping us. We both knew that the chances of finding such a place were slim to zero but we both swore that we'd go on the internet when we got home and try to find one.

We also got our phones out and we made it very difficult for the other to walk properly. The vibrators were driving us crazy and we kept grabbing our tits and pussies to try to get some relief.

Before we realised it we had walked right along the beach to where quite a few people, including kids were. We looked around and saw that the kids were more interested in digging holes and making sandcastles than in us, and the adults were either ignoring us, or in the case of a couple of old ladies, glaring at us.

We kept walking for a while but kept the vibrations down to a minimum so as not to attract too much attention from the older people. Beaver said that she wished that there were some groups of young men on the beach but we couldn't see any.

We got to the end of the bay and had to turn around but instead of following the water's edge, we headed to the top of the beach, to where we could see a small car park, and an ice cream van. We half expected it to drive off before we got there because of the lack of trade, but it was still there when we got there and the middle aged man looked very pleased to see us.

Beaver joked and asked for 2 69s but we got 99s, and the man was a bit confused because he didn't charge us for the flakes. We felt his eyes burning into our butts as we walked away waggling our butts like we'd seen fashion models do.

Once the ice creams were finished the games with the vibrators started again and it wasn't long before we made each other cum. Twice actually, before we got back to the camp site.

Walking back into the campsite totally naked didn't bother us as probably everyone in our field had already seen us naked but we weren't counting on some new arrivals. Two couples who were just putting up their tents. They stopped what they were doing and stared at us, we smiled, said hello and kept walking, Beaver wondered if they saw the pink antennas between our legs.

We pulled the airbed out of our tent and lay on it, enjoying the sun, until we got disturbed by the 3 guys returning from their day out walking. When they got out of their car they came over and Ben slapped me on my bare butt.

"Stop that," I said, "I like it too much." Then turned over to let them see the same view of me that they were seeing of Beaver.

"So what's the plan for tonight guys?"

"We're walking to the village again, probably go to the same pub." Tom said. "Don't know that there's anything on but if you come we might be able to find a way of getting you naked again."

Well that sounded good to us so we told them that we were game for it.

"Yes, we know that, but are you coming to the pub?" Harry asked.

"Very funny, yes we are."

"Leave in an hour then." Ben said, "That should give you girls plenty of time to shit, shower and shave. Sorry, shampoo, shower and shave."

"You might just have been right the first time Ben." Beaver added.

I dared Beaver to walk to the shower block dressed as she was, and of course she dared me to do the same. It was our last night and if we got kicked off the site we hoped that they wouldn't expect us to leave until the following morning, and that was when we were leaving anyway, so we got our things and off we went.

I was a little disappointed when we only saw 1 woman on the way and she didn't even look at us.

We shared a shower and, as we often do, shaved each other, and, as we often do, made the other cum as we shaved her. We heard other women, presumably, come and go, and they must have wondered what the noise was all about but we didn't care.

Again we didn't see anyone on the walk back.

We decided to wear a dress for the evening but when the guys saw us they asked us to wear the same, slit showing skirts so we changed into them then went back out.