A Girl called Areola Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"These do you guys?" Beaver said. Tom replied,

"That's the ones. Pussies showing, but you'd better put a top on, we don't want to upset anyone do we."

"Don't care" I replied, "we're going home tomorrow."

"Fuck yes," Ben said, "forgot about that, we'd better remember to fuck your brains out when we get back from the pub."

"Yes please." both Beaver and I said in stereo as we went back into the tent then came back out wearing underwear bralettes with see-through material in the cups.

We stopped at the cafe on the way out and it was the girl waitress again. Sat at the same, glass topped table both Beaver as I lay back and watched her staring at our pussies. I tried to flex my pussy muscles to give her something extra to look at but I'm not that good at it. I decided that I definitely was going to get some exercise, including pussy muscle exercise.

The guys pulled our skirts up as soon as we got off the site and a couple of cars beeped their horns at us.

Tom was right, there wasn't any entertainment laid on at the same pub but there was at the other pub in the village, the board outside said that it was comedy evening and it welcomed a special guest, someone called Chubby White.

"Never heard of him." I said.

"I have," Ben said, "I hope that you girls don't get easily offended, this guy is rude and crude and no subject, and no one, is off-limits, I've seen him really embarrass people by making jokes about their clothes and bodies, and everyone loved it. The PC idiots would have a field day if they found out about him."

"Let's go." Harry said, and in we went.

Beaver and I got a few looks as we walked in, Probably our ultra short skirts but I didn't see anyone who looked like they had realised that they could see our slits or our tits through the thin, see-through material. Then we got a surprise, the pub is actually a converted mill that has 2 storeys, and we'd entered on the upper story. What's more half of the floor is glass. We could look down and see the people on the lower floor.

"This could be interesting." Beaver said as she stood with her feet apart when we stopped moving. I did the same and looked down to see if anyone was looking up. I couldn't see anyone, but that was just at that moment.

The place was popular and there was no way that we were going to get a table or somewhere to sit.

Ben and Harry went off to get us some drinks and the rest of us just stood there talking and looking around and down. It wasn't long before Tom pointed us in the direction of man below us, telling us that he was pointing up in our direction.

"He's seen your cunts girls." Tom said.

"Let him look." Beaver replied and shuffled her feet a little further apart.

As I looked down I saw a few heads go back so that they could look up, and I felt my pussy get a little wetter.

Just before Ben and Harry got back a voice came over the loudspeaker system and announced that there would be a couple of warm-up comedians before Chubby would take to the stage, which was on the lower floor, not very far from below us. I wondered if anyone stood on the stage would be able to look up and see our pussies.

Anyway, a young man got onto the stage and started his act. He was okay, but nothing special. He did manage to get a few laughs taking the piss out of politicians and so called celebrities. I wondered how he could remember everything to keep talking for 30 minutes.

Halfway through the act Tom and Ben disappeared for a while and came back with some more beers and when the guy on stage had finished Tom and Harry went for some more.

"Hill walking must make you very thirsty." I thought as both Beaver and I tried to keep up with them.

During the interval the 3 guys were looking down and telling Beaver and me about each person who was looking up and in our direction. Beaver and I kept looking down to see if the guys were having us on but in general, they could well have been right, the place was well lit and there were a few spotlights on the walls down below and only a couple of them were pointing at the stage, the rest were pointing up. It was like the owners wanted the people below to see the people on the top floor.

The second act came on, a woman, and she soon started with the crude jokes. I couldn't see her getting a slot on 'Live at the Apollo', not with jokes like that, but the audience, including us, were laughing most of the time.

During the second interval, Beaver decided that she needed a pee so we looked for the toilets and saw a sign pointing down the stairs.

Well, the stairs were open-plan with absolutely no consideration for modesty for women wearing skirts, there was no backboards on the steps and the side rails were just a few thin metal bars. What's more, there were people sitting on the steps, and below them.

To get down we had to keep saying 'excuse me' and a head below us would turn, see our bare legs, look up and usually not get any further than our pussies, before eventually standing to let us by. Then it would start again a couple of steps lower.

It took ages to get to the bottom, and there was a short queue for the ladies toilet.

Beaver and I decided that we weren't going to queue and went into the gents. We must have looked quite a sight stood in front of the urinals, feet spread wide, leaning back with our hips thrust forward and peeing into the porcelain. A couple of men looked quite shocked when they saw us and 1 said something about us being in the wrong room, but we didn't care, we were emptying our bladders and that was all that was important to us.

We didn't hang around in the smelly gents toilet and we were soon battling to get back up the stairs, but this time our exposed slits got right in the face of some of the people as we slowly made our way up.

When we finally got back to the guys, Tom told us that we could have just gone outside, down some steps then back in just near the toilets.

"Wouldn't have been as much fun." Beaver replied.

Another full bottle of beer was thrust into each of our hands just before the main act started, and boy was Ben right, I couldn't believe the things that he was joking about, but he was funny, and he was right about a lot of the things.

Then he stated going on about women's clothes, ridiculing fashion and the way women pander to it, but he did say that he liked some women's clothes and he went on about how women liked to let their bits hang out for all the world to see. He joked about bosoms and tits hanging out. Then he started on about how women wear skirts that flap open showing the woman's beaver because a lot of women had stopped wearing knickers because knickers encouraged smelly pussies, and that they must like showing their beavers to everyone.

Well the guys with us were looking at Beaver and me and Tom was actually rubbing Beaver's slit. Beaver wasn't at all phased by it, she was loving every second, especially Tom's fingers.

Then Chubby told everyone that there were even 2 girls there right then who obviously liked showing their beavers and asked if anyone knew where they were. Well, about 50 percent of the people on the ground floor pointed up at Beaver and me.

"Let's find out if I'm right about girls liking showing their beavers, come on down girls."

Well, what could we do? Beaver and I turned and ran for the door, but it wasn't to run away. Out we went and down the steps, we could hear the groans of disappointment and Chubby calling is scared cowards, typical girls of today, when we burst into the room, beer bottles still in our hands.

You should have heard the cheers as Chubby told us to get up on the stage with him.

"Fuck," Chubby said, "half their arses are hanging out when they climbed up here."

He turned our backs to the audience and slapped out bare butts.

"Don't you just love doing that, that's what girls asses were designed for, most of them have a lot more meat on them than these 2 but they still wobble when to swat them."

And he gave our butts another swat.

Well the audience was in hysterics, and when Cubby told us to bend over so that he could give us a proper spanking, we did.

"Fucking hell." Chubby continued, "look at those twats, a man could drown in there, you could sail the QE2 through those two."

Then he spanked us both again, only 3 swats, but quite hard.

"They might only be small, but they get just as red as a big girl's arse. Stand up girls and turn around."

We did.

"Told you, girls today like showing their beavers and men like seeing them because it gives us something to think about when we're wanking in bed at night. Us lonely men need to see girls like this, we'd end up in the loony bin if we didn't. Pull your skirts down girls, you'll have half the men in here wanking right here if you don't."

Beaver and I looked at each other, then we unzipped our skirts and let them drop to the floor.

"Fucking hell girls, I didn't mean that, I just meant you to cover your smelly pussies."

"Our pussies don't smell." Both Beaver and I said in stereo.

"Come on girls, every pussy smells, some smell like the fish docks a Grimsby and some smell nice, which are you Grimsby or heaven."

"Heaven." We both replied.

"Are you sure girls? Do you think that we should get a second opinion?"

Both Beaver and I shrugged our shoulders. Then he looked at 2 men in the front of the audience and waved them over.

"Come on guys, dive that muff and tell us if it's Grimsby or heaven. Girls, spread those legs and let the guys in."

Two heads came to our crotches and I felt a tongue tickle my clit. I gasped.

"Fucking hell, they like that. That will do guys, don't want you to drown in there. I like a nice wet pussy too, I don't need a cup of tea after going down on the wife. Sometimes I scoop it all up and put it on my cornflakes instead of the milk."

"So where was it guys, Grimsby or heaven?"

Both guys said "heaven" as they got to their feet.

"So what's the beer bottles for girls, your pussy, did you tip it in your pussy and that was what the guys were tasting? Show us how you did it, big end first."

Beaver and I both looked a little surprised that he would actually ask us to do that but we put the bottles to our mouths, finished drinking the beer then fucked our mouths with the open end. We were watching each other and when I took the bottle out of my mouth and moved it down to my pussy, Beaver did the same.

The blunt end didn't go into my pussy that easily but it was wet enough to be persuaded to eventually let it in and we both pushed them is so far that we could only just get our finger round the neck of the bottles.

"Fucking hell girls, you could get a London bus in there. That's what I tell the wife when when we go to London but she keeps telling me to wait until one of them bendy single deckers comes along. I tell her that I don't want to see it come out of her mouth."

Beaver and I were were still stood there with our legs apart and slowly fucking ourselves with the bottles.

"Okay girls, that's enough, we don't want you to squirt all over the audience but you can show us the rest of those little bumps that you've got on your chest. Hang on you guys at the back, I'll get someone to pass the binoculars around."

We let go of the bottles then pulled the strings on our mesh bikini tops and let them fall to the floor, leaving us totally naked on the stage.

"Can you see them at the back? And you poor bastards upstairs don't stand a dick in hell's chance; that will teach you to get here early next time."

After a slight pause Chubby continued,

"Okay girls, what are you waiting for, you can take the bottle out unless you want to pinch them. The wife hides all-sorts up hers, last week I couldn't find the toaster and she said that she was keeping herself warm. The toast doesn't taste the same this week."

Beaver slowly pulled her beer bottle out but I decided to try to squeeze mine out. It took a bit of effort and Chubby asked if I was having a shit. After taking another deep breath I squeezed again and the bottle shot out, bouncing once then getting caught by a man at the front of the audience.

"Frame that young man, the you can tell your grand daughters where you got it from."

Chubby turned and looked at our chests, then moved closer, still looking. After a few seconds he stood up and turned to the audience saying,

"Anybody got a jacket or a coat that they couldn't find anywhere to hang up? Because I've just found a place where 4 of you can hang your coats, these girls have their own chapel hat pegs.

Are you 2 twins or something, you look the same, you have the same small tits and chapel hat pegs and your pussies have both got the same flood gates that you've left open.

"Now get dressed girls, we don't want you to get arrested for indecent exposure. I mean, see-through tops and a skirt that would be better called a belt. Who could possibly think that you were trying to flash your goodies at everyone, besides, you look like my sister's 12 year old daughter when I tell her to take her clothes off."

It didn't take long for us to put our skirts on but we just held our tops in our hands and then Chubby announced that that was the end of the evening and he took a bow, The he turned to us and told us to take a bow as well. We looked at each other, grinned then turned our backs to the audience and bent right over.

"Fucking hell," Chubby said, "I said take a bow not wink at them."

When we stood back up Cubby took his microphone off then said,

"Thank you girls for being such great sports, I hope that I didn't offend you in any way, you were brilliant, and I like your chapel hat pegs, I wish my wife's were like yours."

Beaver and I both kissed his cheek then we headed for the stairs to get back up to the 3 guys. Everyone who cared to look got a good look at our bodies as climbing the stairs was as hard work as it was the last time. But this time we also heard a few comments about our 'chapel hat pegs'.

The guys each hugged us and told us that we were brilliant and Ben went off to get us some more drinks. We stood there drinking and talking with Beaver and I still topless, Harry having offered a pocket for our tops.

As we held our bottles Tom asked us if we'd ever fucked ourselves with a beer bottle before.

"Not that way round." I said, "but like most girls we've experimented with lots of things."

They then named lots of things that we either admitted or denied using. One thing that they were surprised by was a garden hose and they wanted to know if it was running at the time. It was, and we told them that.

The list started getting stupid and totally unrealistic, but not as crazy as a London bus. Eventually the list dried up and we decided to head back to the campsite, the guys managing to get us out of our skirts on the way and all 3 of them had got us to bend over somewhere along the roadside and fuck us before we got back to the tents. I don't remember any cars or people seeing us.

When I woke up it was because I was being fucked by Tom, and Ben was fucking Beaver beside me. Then from behind my head a cock appeared and went straight for my mouth. An automatic reflex took over, my mouth opened and the cock disappeared deep into my mouth. Tom was having the most effect on me and it didn't take long for me to cum. As my orgasm started Harry pulled out of my mouth and went straight for Beaver's mouth, She too orgasmed and her mouth clamped down on Harry's cock and she got filled at both ends at about the same time.

"Thanks guys," I said, "that was one hell of a send-off, one that we will remember for a long time. And thanks for everything, this may not have been a long camping trip but it was certainly the most memorable.

Beaver and I took it in turns to give each of them a long kiss whilst they massaged our tits and pussy, nearly bringing us both off again.

We lay there for about 10 minutes before deciding that we needed a shower before setting off home. But before that we had to pack away our things and load the car. We did all that totally naked, not caring who saw us (not sure that anyone did - except for the 3 guys); then we proudly walked to the shower block, still totally naked and carrying our shower things.

Back at the car we both put our vibrators in our pussies and I put a dress on. I was driving and I had dared Beaver to stay naked until it was her turn to drive. Beaver had also been dared to set her vibrator to whatever I told her whilst we were driving. The only condition being was that she could tell me how to control my vibrator whilst she was driving the second leg of the journey.

Before actually leaving we again gave the 3 guys long kisses, letting them fondle our bodies and gently push and pull on our antennas.

We set off and it wasn't long before I found it very entertaining watching Beaver's little body writhe about in my peripheral vision, moan and shouting with pleasure. When we were alongside lorries I let the drivers have a long look before moving on to the next lorry. I just hoped that they didn't phone the police and get them to stop us and maybe call an ambulance for Beaver.

I did give her a couple of breaks and during one Beaver wondered if the vibes could be set to give us random electric shocks, That sounded very painful and probably not likely, but we both liked the idea. We joked about asking daddy if he could rig something up that would do just that for us.

The thought of getting an electric shock inside our vaginas both horrified and excited us.

When we stopped at a service area about half way home I went for a pee whilst Beaver stayed in the car. When I got back to the car I took the dress off and Beaver put it on then she went for a pee. I got in the passenger seat and opened the app on my phone. Selecting the vibe in me I set it to low vibrations and waited for instructions from Beaver.

As she got into the car she told me to turn it up to full blast and as we rejoined the motorway it was a good job that I had the seatbelt on, it was needed to keep my body in roughly the one position.

After I'd cum the first time Beaver told me to turn it down and said,

"Does that make up for you watching me cum over and over this last hour?"

"Not quite." I replied and she told me to wind it up again.

Five minutes later I was cumming again.

We repeated the same question, answer and instruction right until we were 2 miles from home. I'd seen Beaver slow down as we passed lorries, and a bus but I'd had more important things on my mind at those times.

We got back home to an empty house, daddy being at work and Zack being who knows where. We'd got everything put away and had a shower by the time daddy got home and we were just relaxing, naked, on the sofa with our vibrators on low vibrate when he walked in the door.

After smothering daddy with kisses to say hello, thank him for the presents, and to tell him that they were the coolest things that he had ever bought us.

"I thought that they might keep you out of some mischief with some boys."

We giggled and told him that we had met some boys and that we had played some games with them.

"What sort of games?"

"The best one was a game of catch, there was the wood next to the campsite and we played in there, a sort of 'hide and seek'.

"And that was fun?"

"Yes, there was some great places to hide."

"I see. And what did you do on the evenings?"

"We went to the pubs in the village, there was a band playing one night and a comedian on the other night. He was so funny. Shall we put the tea on?"

We did, and Zack magically appeared just as it was ready. We had to repeat the stories of our fun to Zack as we ate.

After Zack had gone to his room we managed to thank daddy for the vibrators in a more personal way. Daddy was a bit reluctant, but not as reluctant as the previous time. We're thinking of going into his bedroom on a morning when he isn't going to work and letting him have his evil way with us, or is it us with him. Anyway, he deserves to have some pleasure for all he has done for us.