A Girl called Areola Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

******

Nothing exciting planned

There was still about 3 weeks before we had anything else planned for the holidays and we had to find something to do. We reviewed the list that daddy and Zack had given us and decided that the next day we'd get our bikes out of the garage and give them a clean ready for, and if, we went for a ride.

We used to go to school on them but our college is a lot further away so the bikes got put in the garage where they have been for the last year.

That evening when we were all eating daddy asked us what we'd been up to that day and what we'd got planned. After telling him "not a lot," he reminded us that we could go and stay with aunt Betty for a few days.

"But daddy, the last time that we went to her farm it was all cold and wet, I can't see us enjoying that," Beaver replied, "and besides, apart from at mummy's funeral we haven't seen them for years. And Noah (our cousin) was a real pain in the ass when we were there."

"Girls, we went to visit them in the middle of winter, it was bound to be cold and wet but I bet that it's neither of those at the moment, and Noah will have grown like you 2 have. He's a year older than you so he will be a young man by now, and he's working on the farm so he will probably be quite sensible these days."

"Well I suppose that it could be okay." I said.

"Remember, Betty and Ian grew up with your mother and I and we all spent a lot of time together."

"Are you telling us that they were free spirits like you and mummy?" Beaver asked.

"They certainly were in those days but Ian was left the farm by his parents when he was in his mid twenties and he had to change into a sensible farmer."

"What have we got to loose Beaver?" I asked.

"Only a few days of our lives I guess, shall we give it a try? We can always just say that we forgot a dentists appointment or something and leave early if it's that bad."

"I'm sure that you'll enjoy yourselves girls. You can always just sunbathe in 1 of the fields or down by the stream. And what's with you calling each other by your full names, I thought that you hated them?"

"We did," I replied, "but we like them now. Okay, phone aunt Betty and tell her that we'll go, but just for a couple of days. Got to keep our options open."

"I'm sure that you'll enjoy yourselves."

"We will if we take our new toys, thank you again daddy."

"What new toys?" Zack asked.

"Daddy bought us these amazing vibrators, look, we're wearing them right now." Beaver said as she stood up in front of him, "It's not just the bit that you can see sticking out there's ball like thing inside us and it vibrates so much that we feel like our guts are getting shaken into a mussy mess."

"I see, lucky you."

"Do you want to borrow mine Zack?" Beaver asked, "you could stick it up your bum then you'd have 2 little cocks hanging down but the pink 1 will be a lot longer than yours."

"Very funny. No thank you, I wouldn't want to deprive you of your pleasure."

Later that evening daddy told us the he'd phoned aunt Betty and arranged for us to go there later in the holiday, telling us that her, Ian and Noah were looking forward to seeing us.

The next morning, a Friday, we were just having breakfast when we got a phone call from Jade. She apologised for phoning so early, and for the short notice, then she asked us if we'd like to go for a sleepover that weekend, starting that afternoon.

She told us that her mother had had to go to Scotland for a few days to look after her sick mother, and her father had agreed to her inviting a couple of friends over for the weekend, and she'd chosen Beaver and me.

Well we didn't need a written invite and told her that we'd be there that afternoon. Then we phoned daddy and told him what we were doing and asked to borrow the car again.

Daddy just told us to have fun.

******