A Girl called Areola Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On the tenth time Beaver told us to stay like that then asked the guys to go and stand between our legs then lift our hips up until we were just dangling there. Well that was interesting as the guys lifted they automatically pulled our hips to them leaving our wet pussies leaving a wet mark on their shorts where they pressed against their boners.

All 3 girls giggled a little when we saw what had happened.

Next Beaver told us to do the splits, and as we went down she asked the guys to put a hand on the grass under our pussies and to tell us when we got right down. That was a bit unnecessary as we'd have felt the grass tickling our pussies when we got right down, but no one complained and I felt one of Gregory's finger go inside me as I reached the ground.

"Ten times girls, but can the guys swap girls each time please, that way no one can be accused of cheating."

No one was even considering cheating but it was a way to get a different finger in us each time, not that I could see the guys fingering Jade or Beaver.

The next stretching exercise involved us girls laying on the grass with our legs spread wide. The guys were told to get down on their knees in front of us and use their hands to push our legs even further apart and to try to get them at 90 degrees to our bodies. It would have been easier for the guys to lay down and use their legs to push ours apart but I'm sure that Beaver knew what she was doing because the guys ended up with their heads right in front of our pussies.

"Ten times, and guys, remember to swap over." Beaver loudly said after I'd heard her moan, presumably after the guy between her legs had done to her what the guy between my legs had done to me, namely lick my pussy.

The guys started swapping over and each push and each pussy eating session got longer and longer. By the time the exercise had been repeated 10 times, all 3 of us girls had cum at least once.

Beaver wasn't finished there and the next exercise had us girls still on our backs but the guys had to take one of our ankles at a time and get our toes to touch the grass behind our heads. Then do it with the other leg, then both.

Imagine the view that the guys were getting.

Then we had to do it another10 times before the guys changed girls and did it all again.

After that Beaver gave us a short rest before moving onto more stretching exercises. She had us doing what I later found out is called the 'Frog Stretch' with our butts to the guys.

Then another one that I found out is called the 'Extended Puppy Pose', again with our backs to the guys.

Our final stretch whilst on our backs was the 'Reclining Bound Angle Pose', Another one that I didn't know the name of until later on when we looked them up on the internet and saw that Beaver had got it right and that girls really did put themselves in that position, although, not usually in front of men whilst naked - I guess.

Beaver later told us that she'd once seen a fitness program on the TV and she remembered those exercises because they all have the knees spread wide displaying your open pussy.

When we got to our feet I thought that that was the end of it, but Beaver then got us to do the splits again, but this time standing up. The guys had to catch us a few times when we lost our balance.

By the time Beaver told us that she didn't know any more exercises, those guys must have seen every square millimetre of our pubic regions, and the first centimetre of the inside of our vaginas.

The guys were thanked for their help then told that we'd finished with them. We went into the pool and talked while our muscles relaxed.

When I asked Jade what she thought about Gregory now knowing her whole pussy area in minute detail she just laughed and said that she was going to ask him if she could inspect him like that.

We all laughed when Beaver said that she couldn't imaging Gregory with his feet behind his head.

We'd just got out of the pool and were laying on the sunbeds when we heard the noise of a vehicle and a large van appeared, reversing down the side of the house.

"What the ... Oh fuck, sorry girls," Jade said, "I forgot that daddy told me that he is having a barbecue here tonight for some of his business colleagues. If it's like last time this place is going to be over-run quite soon by people getting things set up. The last time it was a mad house as dozens of people got everything set up in about 3 hours."

"What did you do last time Jade?" I asked.

"Stayed out of the way in my room."

"Do you want to do that this time?"

"Not really, I've got 2 friends here who I'm guessing want to flaunt their cute little bodies in front of everyone that comes so I'll indulge them in their fetish so I guess that I'll just have to grit my teeth and try not to get too embarrassed."

"Ha ha," Beaver said, "I'm sure that you will be doing just as much, if not more, flaunting than we will. Look, you've already spread your legs wider."

"You might be right. Shall we wait and see if some cute men turn up then ask them if we can help them, or should we go inside, I don't want to upset your father Jade." I said.

"Are you sure about that Areola? Maybe you want another spanking?" Jade replied.

"Staying here sounds like a good plan to me." Beaver replied as all 3 of us spread our legs as much as the sunbeds would allow.

We lay there watching different vans arrive and people unloading everything for a large barbecue, including a marque. Not one of those huge circus type things, more the size that you see on campsites.

Most of the people looked over to us then got on with their jobs. One man started carrying a few tables and chairs over near to us and kept look at us. We liked that.

Then they started leaving. Everything looked set for a barbecue, the food was either covered or, presumably, in the big refrigerator that was lifted out of a van and plugged into a socket that I hadn't seen before.

We'd just started relaxing again when Mr. Palmer appeared in front of us.

"Hello daddy, a lot of people have been busy. Sorry, I forgot about the barbecue, I wouldn't have invited Areola and Beaver if I had remembered."

"That's okay sweetheart, 2 more hungry mouths won't make any difference. Have you 3 been out here all afternoon?"

"Yes daddy."

"And you didn't have the decency to go and put any clothes on?"

"No daddy. Did we do wrong?"

"It's one thing being naked around family and friends but all those people were strangers, common workers, what were you thinking? And tonight, are you planning on staying like that?"

"I don't think that we were thinking daddy. Are you going to punish us?"

"Get up, all of you, bend over and let me see your backsides."

We did, and I noticed that all 3 of us spread our feet so that he would be able to see our pussies as well.

"I see that nearly all the red marks have gone, maybe I should have spanked you harder, maybe I should have used a belt or a cane, I wonder if we have a cane anywhere. What do you think girls? Tell you what, it would be more poetic if you 3 were to find the implement I will use."

"Yes daddy."

"Fortunately for me, most of the people coming this evening are very liberal thinking so I think that it will be a very public punishment. Let's see if that humiliation of such a public spectacle will snap you out of this exhibitionist phase. And you 2, I'm surprised that you let my daughter talk you into this blatant exhibitionism. I should have asked yesterday but from what you said I assumed that you father would be okay for me to punish you."

"I'm sure that he would sir." Beaver said, "He gets very upset when we do something wrong."

"Good, I'll tell everyone to expect a public spanking at 9pm."

With that Mr. Palmer left, leaving us 3 both terrified and excited. We lay back on the sunbeds and after a while Jade said,

"Where are we going to get a cane or a belt from?"

"Haven't you got a leather belt?" Beaver asked.

"No."

"Well we didn't bring any belts, what about a cane, will there be any in the garden?"

"Not that I've seen, I've never seen the gardener with any."

"I guess that we'd better have a look around."

We got up and walked around the garden, then the front garden, Jade worried that someone passing by might see us. Three despondent girls returned to the sunbeds.

"Can we borrow one from your father?" Beaver asked.

"I daren't ask."

After a short pause I said,

"Then we'll just have to borrow a belt from one of the guests tonight." I said.

"So you want 3 naked girls to go up to each man that arrives and ask him if he's wearing a belt and if he says that he is, ask him if it's made of leather?" That's crazy. Jade said. "And what are we going to say if he asks us why we want to borrow it?"

"Tell him the truth, if we made up some story and daddy found out he'd beat us to death."

"Well unless anyone has a better idea that's just what we'll just have to do." Beaver said.

We decided to put it to the back of our minds and go for a swim.

When it got to about 6 o'clock we noticed that a couple of men had arrived and were getting the barbecue lit.

"I think that that's our cue to go and get ready." Beaver said.

"We've got 3 hours," Jade said, "even I never take that long to get ready, and that's when I wear clothes."

"Yeah, but we'll have to greet all the guests when they arrive to check if they're wearing a belt."

"That will be quite a sight for them, they'll think that they're arriving for an orgy."

"Maybe they will," I said, "maybe your father has organised an orgy and this barbecue is just a front?"

"No chance, you don't know my father."

"Did you ever think that he'd spank you like he did last night, and worse, no better, did you ever imaging that he would spank you in front of all these people later today?"

"Well no but ... "

"Just joking; I think." I replied.

"Okay girls, let's go up to my room and make ourselves look even more beautiful. I've got some extra razor blades if you didn't bring any."

We did just that. We were like 3 girls getting ready for a first dinner date with 3 hunks that we really fancied, and were hoping that they would take us back to their place afterwards; except that we didn't have to choose what to wear.

The thing was, we were all getting excited about what was going to happen to us and just before we decided that we were ready we had to help each other relieve the tension that had built up in each of us. Then we had to get cleaned-up again.

When we finally went downstairs and out the back, there was already a couple of couples out there talking to Mr. Palmer. Taking a deep breath we walked up to them.

"Hi," we all said.

"Ah, my daughter and her friends, please excuse their lack of clothes, they're going through this crazy nudity phase. I'll be making an announcement about that later."

As he was talking, all 3 of us were looking at the 2 men's waists trying to work out if the belts that they were wearing would hurt a lot. I swear that I saw their cocks moving in their trousers.

Mr. Palmer and the 2 couples continued talking so we walked away and towards the way the everyone would be arriving. Beaver suggested that we could go to the front and offer to park their cars for them.

"Naked girl bellboys," Jade said, "Never heard of that before."

"Better not," Beaver said, "we might cause a few crashes."

Instead we hung around at the back corner of the house and when the next couple started walking towards us we all stared at the man's waist and it was usually just a quick hello, but when we finally saw a man that was definitely wearing a broad, leather belt, we looked at each other then I said,

"Please sir, would it be possible for us to borrow your belt, Mr. Palmer is going to punish us later and we need to find something for him to use on us."

The couple just stopped dead in their tracks.

"Excuse me young lady, what was that you just said?" The woman said.

Jade replied,

"Hi, I'm Jade and Mr. Palmer is my father. We've been naughty and my father is going to punish us later. The thing is, he's told us to find something for him to use on us. I daren't ask to borrow one of his belts so we were wondering if we could borrow yours. It looks quite soft and won't hurt too much. We'll make sure that you get it back."

The man looked at his wife then said,

"Sure thing Jade, that should make quite a sight, won't it honey? I hope that it's while we are still here, I'd like to see that."

The man took his belt off and handed it to Jade, kissing the non-buckle end of it before handing it over, as his wife gave us all a filthy look.

It was only after the couple had walked away and as Jade was fastening around her waist, that she said,

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, I could have borrowed one from Gregory."

We all laughed then Beaver said,

"Well at least everyone has now had a good look at our cute bodies and they now know that they are going to see us get spanked. I wonder how many hard cocks there are out there just thinking about that?"

"Lots I hope." I replied.

We tried to mingle, with mixed success, it was mainly the younger couples that were happy to talk to us, and the older women who brushed us off. After it happened about the fifth time I turned to Beaver and Jade and said,

"I'll kill myself if I get that miserable when I get older, I just don't get it, weren't they ever young and happy?"

"Me too," they both replied.

The food was good too, better than we've ever done on a barbecue at home or camping but I guess that that's what money gets you.

The natural light was rapidly fading when we heard Mr. Palmer clap his hands and ask for some quiet.

I felt my heart start to pound, my nipples start to hurt and my pussy get wet.

Four or five garden floodlights went on making it as bright as a sunny day then Mr Palmer said,

"Ladies and gentlemen, you have probably seen the 3 naked young women wandering around this evening, well one of them is my daughter. She is going through a phase of wanting to go around without any clothes on and her 2 friend appear to have the same problem. I have already given them one punishment for it but this afternoon they had the audacity to flaunt themselves in front of the workers setting up everything for this evening.

As a consequence, and in the hope that a very public punishment and the humiliation that goes with that, I will be punishing them again tonight in front of all of you. I will also be giving all of you the opportunity to take part in that punishment to try to strengthen the humiliation and I ask all of you to help me with this.

Right girls, please step forward."

There was a slight pause then the 3 of us stepped forward, Jade taking the belt off and handing it to her father. As we were doing that I saw that a couple of waiters, were moving 3 table into the middle of the lawn.

"Girls, up on the tables, on your knees with your knees as far apart as you can get them then bend forwards until your head touches the table. You may use your hands to grip the edge of the table."

We did as instructed and I felt some of my juices escape from my pussy. Both Beaver and I had put our cheeks on the tables facing each other and when we saw each other we smiled.

I just imagined the view that all the people behind us were getting and I was pleased that a lot of floodlights had been erected.

Mr. Palmer then rotated round each of us giving 1 swat with the belt then moving on to the next girl. Jade was the first and she counted the swats the same as she had the previous day, so Beaver and I did the same.

For some reason that belt hurt more than the one the previous day and after about the fourth swat on each of our butts I think that all 3 of us were sobbing but I couldn't hear any of us sobbing after about the eighth and I know that by butt was numb and I was starting to feel good.

After we'd all had 10 swats I was disappointed, I'd wanted to cum but I hadn't, and I don't think that Beaver or Jade had cum either.

12