All Comments on 'A Girl from a Broken Home'

by JBEdwards

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
TJSkywindTJSkywindalmost 7 years ago
A mixed up protagonist

Celeste likes the sex and the incest, and despises herself for it. What a mess! The brother and father are real pricks. Broken and dysfunctional home.

Well written but depressing. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
This was great porn

I don't care about the family situation; this is just porn, and very well written too. Gets me off.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
ok read but not great

To much of every one but family for my taste to be in incest the story as a whole was ok just would have been better in another index as a writer you are decent just when you write incest try to make 75 percent or more about that not every one else a good story no matter the cast depends on location people and actions now if you would have took the spot where the mother had the affairs and then dropped it and the children took over from that part leaving out all cast that where not family it would have been much better.

JBEdwardsJBEdwardsalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Thank you, all three of you, for your comments

I wonder if the anonymous person who titled his or her comment "ok read but not great" is representative of many readers? That is, I'm learning that my stories are too complicated, diffusing the incest component with other stuff of a daily life of a sexually active woman.

What I was trying for was to show how incest can interact with an otherwise normal sex life. Secondarily, the sister-brother incest was under the surface when Celeste was dating her brother's friends. The friends were supposed to be proxies for her brother.

What I'm learning is that this is not necessarily a popular approach. I'll try to change if I write more incest stories. Thank you, all three of you, for your comments. Even the negative ones are helpful.

JB Edwards

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Well written, and hot, but...

...minor points, I suppose. It's "exact revenge", not "extract revenge". I know, we're not necessarily wordsmiths. My mother in law, a practical nurse, says "prostrate", a common enough word, for "prostate" the gland. Neither her two daughters, both medical professionals nor I correct her. She's a very good woman, but of limited education.

Different topic: "I don't count rear entry anal; it's too redundant." Well, not necessarily. I'm male. I've had some girlfriends who told me to be "not gentle", and whom I would sometimes fuck "front anal". One of them did remark - the first time I did her that way - that it felt uncomfortable, but herself being into pain she never denied me. Perversely, given the nature of our relationship, it became my preferred way of fucking her in spite of her frequent entreaties of "please, fuck me in the cunt". Hearing that turned me on even more, and I'd push into her anus from the front.

UAlbanyGirl518UAlbanyGirl518about 4 years ago
Wow!

Pretty fucked up family, but very arousing story. I saw no need to apologize for the pace or the time it took to get to the incest, as the story unfolded quite naturally. Well done!

bills52bills52about 2 years ago

damn so hot I wish I was the sister in this story

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 1 year ago

Thanks to you, I have come to realize that I don't like sleazy sister slut stories at all. I especially dislike abusive fathers fucking their daughters just to put another notch on the headboard. There has been only two incest stories that I liked even though they crossed generations. I especially hate the "family orgy" stories. 😒 My preference is for the love stories between a brother and sister or between first cousins.

I certainly didn't enjoy Franklin pimping out Celeste to his buddies or her loser boyfriend Josh doing the same thing. 1/5

Fifty41Fifty41about 1 month ago

Well.my goodness.. what a dandy sir or madam..as I've told you I'm a pervert and this read was ....well....groin agitating beauty..I'm not a writer and how you we've the words to make...everybody.. part of a giant over time orgy and other then saying who is or isn't.t related makes it seem all the exploits were except able.hope I got my point across.just fuckin luved it.lol

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJBEdwards@JBEdwards
2414 Followers
Breaking News: My story That Empty Colon Feeling has been scheduled to be published. It will appear tomorrow, January 11. January 6 (yes, January 6!): For reasons known only to God and to Literotica, my new story, That Empty Colon Feeling, is taking its sweet time before publ...