All Comments on 'A Girl From Kenya'

by Scotsman69

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Hot, and very real.

Yes, more. I'd love to know how this develops!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
I want more.

I love this story I can't wait for more.

Ashlee1996Ashlee1996almost 12 years ago
Nice!

This was very good lol I can't wait to read more :) Great job!

Scotsman69Scotsman69almost 12 years agoAuthor
Many thanks

for the positive comments so far. Glad you all liked it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

very well written piece of erotica. ready to more

Scotsman69Scotsman69almost 12 years agoAuthor
Mmmm

It's beginning to look as thought I need to write some more...

PrfsrPrfsralmost 12 years ago
Excellent!

Continue!

estragonestragonalmost 12 years ago

Well-written, but I had an issue with the plot (I used "Send Feedback" to discuss it with the author, as it's a personal issue). The plot is a good one, though, and if readers enjoyed it they can read it as told by a very fine author, the late Dick Francis, in his novel "Forfeit".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
I stopped at the suggestion

that she may have HIV. Brazil has more people infected than Kenya, but stories about women from that area focus on how beautiful and exotic they are, not that they might be a carrier for a dreadful disease. I found that line very offensive.

Scotsman69Scotsman69almost 12 years agoAuthor
To 'anonymous' concerned about AIDS...

Like many of my stories, this one is based in part on real events. I DID meet a Kenyan girl, and she told me it was an AIDS hotspot. That's less true now than it was when I met her, but the incidence in Keyna is higher than it is in Brazil. I check my facts before I write. Always.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Good Start

Please continue!

hornyhilaryhornyhilaryalmost 12 years ago
Continue

Continue.....and find a way to fuck the cunt of a woman in her sixties!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Kenyan Girl

This story was just what I need tonight. So thanks!

On the AIDS issue: Nafula is a Western Kenya name, bordering Uganda. Its a region that was especially hard hit during our AIDS crisis of the nineties, primarily because people there persisted with polygamy and wife inheritance customs. Its therefore understandable that your friend would leave you with that impression, especially if she had relatives affected - (guessing your character is named after her). However this was a decade ago, and to introduce it in an erotic story is as offensive as writing a gay story and casually mentioning AIDS as though all gay men are carriers or something. Its a trope that needs to die!

Nevertheless. I enjoyed this very much! So Please Continue!!!!

HoldingStacieDownHoldingStacieDownover 11 years ago
Great Story !!!

I really enjoyed this story . Will there be more ? Fingers crossed :)

Were_ChildWere_Childover 11 years ago
Please continue!

I hope your planning to add more to this story in the near future. Wouldn't mind having a pint or two with Sandy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Made me uncomfortable

I've enjoyed your touch with other stories, so I read this one. But Sandy's fascination with Nafula's blackness feels a bit too objectifying to me. I know that you're careful to make her smart and to make him help her with her work, but it does feel as if he only wants her because she's black.

Also, I'd love to see Sandy go after a woman his own age, one of these days.

chocolatecookie3chocolatecookie3over 11 years ago
Realistic

I like that the characters are realistic, and the black girl is human and not stereotypical. I think you should write more!

__Lisa____Lisa__about 11 years ago

I haven't seen dialogue presented in this way before and found it interesting. It took me a little while to get used to it but once I did it was something I stopped noticing. I'll have to read more of your stories. I enjoyed your descriptions and the way this was put together. Nicely done.

BBeauty007BBeauty007over 10 years ago
Very enjoyable..

I enjoyed reading this story immensely. I do hope there are follow ups to this story.

chocolatesistachocolatesistaabout 9 years ago
hell yes

I hope you write more I like Sandy and Nafula a lot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
This is was really good

more please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
More please

Awesome. I love a man with a thick Scottish accent. Such a turn on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
yes!

Please continue! You cant leave us hanging like this! Specially after that ending!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Please do continue

Excellent tone and content

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Must be continued.

Should carry on introducing double penetration with vibrators while he comes in her mouth.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous