A Girl Named Mitch Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why are you still wearing these jeans, missy?" I scolded her, but she just smirked at me.

"Cause you haven't taken them off yet."

"Okay then." I undid the button and unzipped the fly, drawing them down over Mitch's toned legs. I took a moment to divest her of her socks as well, leaving her only in a pair of boxers. I took a moment to admire her shapely legs, running my hand up and down her smooth skin. I pressed my lips to her inner thigh as I settled my body into position. There wasn't much room, but I was determined to make it work, to get it right.

I slipped a hand up the leg of her blue and red plaid underwear, feeling the heat of her sex on my skin. I ran my hands over her for a moment before taking a deep breath and stripping the boxers off. I stared into Mitch's bare sex. She had puffy outer lips, with darker, pear shaped inner labia, all glistening with her essence.

The reality of the situation came rushing back, and suddenly I was terrified. Not of doing it, but of doing it poorly, not making her happy.

"Cindy? You okay?"

"Yeah, I just, um, I'm not sure what to do."

I was scared she'd be annoyed, but she just grinned at me. "Sweetie, you're gonna do great." She ran a hand over my cheek, and I leaned against it. "Just take your time and enjoy me."

I was still worried, so Mitch sat up enough to kiss me for a moment before lying back. I turned my attention back to the job at hand. I reached out a single finger, touching the inside of her inner lips and sliding down to her opening. It was so silky and warm, and I ran my fingertip around the edge.

I breathed her in, savoring her incredible aroma, rich and earthy with just a touch of sassy sweetness. I'd heard the term 'fishy,' but I didn't get that at all. I pulled a sticky finger away and pressed it to my tongue. If anything, she tasted even better than she smelled, so I took a deep breath and leaned forward, pressing my tongue as deep into her as I could.

Mitch moaned loudly, and I matched her outburst with one of my own. My brief taste hadn't prepared me for the intensity of her flavor, and I was overwhelmed for a moment. She was delicious. I wrapped my arms around her thighs, burying myself in her, pushing my tongue as deep as it would go.

"Ohh, that's nice."

Mitch's words gave me confidence, and I swirled my tongue around her entrance, pushing in and out. Mitch started to move her hips in rhythm with what I was doing. She kept sighing and moaning, and I licked up higher, suckling on her inner lips.

"Yeah, sweetie, just a little higher. God, that's good."

I let my tongue trace up her slit until I reached her hard little pearl, just barely peeking out. I flicked it, and Mitch's whole body jerked. Wow, that was awesome. I flicked it again, and then pressed the flat of my tongue against it and turned my face in small circles. Mitch matched my movements, grinding her core against my face.

"Suck on it, baby, just a little, please. Feels sooo good."

Sucking! Why the hell hadn't I done that yet? That had felt so amazing. I immediately wrapped my lips around Mitch's clit and pulled it into my mouth. Mitch's body seemed to levitate off the mattress.

"Oh, fu-u-uh, Cindy."

I smiled, knowing she'd stopped herself swearing for me, just because I didn't like it. I really should reward her for that, so I doubled down in intensity, and Mitch's moans increased in volume. To be honest I'm not sure how long I went. It really was mesmerizing, the heat of her, the way her body moved, her incredible, musky, sweet flavor.

"Sh-geeze Cindy, I'm almost there, I'm, ah, so close, so, unnnh!"

She began to seize and jerk underneath me, and I held on tight as a fresh flood of wetness surged out against my face. I just kept going until Mitch scooted up the bed and pushed my head away.

"Stop, stop, oh, god, too sensitive." She sucked in a few deep breaths, and I didn't try to touch her with my mouth. She was right there though, so I reached out and caressed a finger over her still quivering labia, making her jump.

"God, Cindy."

"It's just so cute. I wanna touch it."

"Just give me a second. Wow."

I leaned in and kissed her outer lips and up her smooth thighs while I gently rubbed her pussy with my flat hand. Once Mitch had relaxed I moved back in, but this time, almost without thinking, I slid a single finger inside of her. I had no idea how intimate that would feel, truly being inside another person, feeling her warm, wet strength pulling on me.

Mitch was breathless. "Cindy, curl the finger up. Yeah, right there, right, oh, god." I could feel the difference in the spot she'd indicated, and I caressed it as I took her clit back into my mouth. She was so tight. Mitch had had two fingers inside of me, but I doubted I could do the same. I guess that made sense, though. I can't imagine Mitch had ever been with a guy.

I pushed that intrusive thought away and sank into what I was doing. Mitch was fully absorbed again, rolling her hips in time with my ministrations, deep throated moans issuing from her throat. This time I caught that she was about to come before she told me, and I was ready to ride the waves when it happened.

A gasping Mitch pulled me up to her, kissing me desperately as my body rested on hers. Somehow in our embrace she managed to turn so she was on top again, and I surrendered to the power of her presence. I just wanted to be hers, and I wanted her to be mine, and we were each other's right there.

I drew my left leg up over hers, sliding the sensitive skin of my inner thigh along her. Her leg dropped between mine, and my sex pressed against the top of her thigh, making me gasp. Mitch shifted, parting her legs slightly, and I could feel her wetness against my skin as well.

She broke our kiss, her gaze locking me to her, and pressed together, we started to move. It was so gentle, rocking back and forth, each movement sending an exquisite flush of pleasure through my body. It was far less intense than the oral had been, but it built with every second. Also, it let me do what I'd wanted to do since Mitch had walked into that training room when we were freshmen.

I got to just stare into her beautiful eyes. I got to search them, to revel in them. I got to wonder at the expression she was wearing. There was lust there, of course, but it came from a place of love. This woman loved me, and she wanted nothing more than to be mine, to be close to me in every way. To have someone look at you that way, to realize that someone so incredible is offering their heart to you so completely, it does something to you. It might be different for everyone, but it does something to you.

For me, it crystallized what had been coming on since the moment I'd met Mitch. I knew, in that moment, as the pleasure built in me, that I was in love with Michelle Kirkpatrick. That I belonged to her, mind, body, and soul. And as that reality settled over me, my body came apart and the bliss of orgasm carried me away as I clutched to her.

When I floated back to earth she was still moving against me.

"Are you close, sweetheart?" I whispered in her ear.

She nodded, and I shifted slightly to give her more stimulation. Moments later, she buried her head in my shoulder and shuddered and shook in my arms as I kissed her neck.

When she quieted she rolled to her side, and I went with her, our legs still intertwined, arms wrapped around each. I could see the emotion in her face as we gazed at each other. I stroked her short hair and spoke in a whisper, my feelings making my voice shake.

"I love you."

With that Mitch's expression twisted, and a sob broke free from her chest.

Oh, crap. What did I do? "Mitch, what's wrong?"

"I don't want to wake up."

I ran a finger through her hair. "What?"

"This is when I wake up. We make love, and you say that to me. And then I wake up. And it hurts."

"I'm so sorry." Now I was crying. "I'm so sorry it took me so long." I kissed her. "But I'm yours now. And you don't have to wake up." She clung to me and wept, and I held my beloved to me until she quieted. "I'm sorry I hurt you."

"Cindy, I'd have waited for you forever. You probably don't believe that, given my track record, but I would have. Even if you never, y'know, part of me would still have been waiting for you."

"You would have found someone who made you happy."

"Cindy when I walked into that training room, and I saw you talking to Carrie, you were glowing. I remember all the times my dad had told me about the first time he saw my mom. I thought he was crazy. But then there you were. I was dumbstruck"

"You were not! You were very boisterous, from what I remember."

"I get loud when I get nervous."

I laughed. "And then I didn't want to have anything to do with you."

Mitch laughed through her tears. "No, no you didn't."

"I'm sorry."

"Baby, you don't have to apologize. Not ever. Oh, and I love you, too."

My cheeks were literally aching from smiling. "That's good." Our lips found each other, and we kissed and nuzzled together, before I finally turned in her arms while she pulled the covers around us. Finally there were no more boundaries between us, and we fell asleep in each other's love.

***

END CHAPTER TWO

***********

I hope you enjoyed. Please rate and give comments, they keep me going. I'll post part three as soon as possible. All parts are written, so it shouldn't be long.

A note on Buffy. It's my favorite TV show. I can't tell you how heartbroken I was when I heard the allegations regarding Joss Whedon, who I considered a genius and one of my favorite writers in Hollywood. Much of this was already written when that story broke. I considered changing it, but regardless of how big an asshole it's creator turned out to be, the show itself was so seminal to my sense of self that I didn't want to. I still love it. I will admit it's been tainted somewhat, but the powerful female characters, and of course, the first positive lesbian relationship I was ever exposed to on screen, they mean something to me, and I'm not going to throw all that away over the inexcusable actions of one horrible person. If you feel differently I understand, and I won't argue with you. It's just my decision for myself.