A Girl Named Mitch Ch. 03

Story Info
Cindy tries to understand and accept her new relationship.
21k words
4.92
88.1k
170

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/28/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JCMcNeilly
JCMcNeilly
2,425 Followers

Well, here's chapter three. There will be four chapters, and if you haven't read chapters one and two you really should do that first. All characters are over eighteen. Enjoy!

******

A Girl Named Mitch

Chapter Three

The sun was streaming in through the window when I woke up. I could hear birds singing outside. Mitch's arm was draped over me, her hand resting on my bare breast. I could feel her breath in my hair, her modest bust pressed against my back, our legs entwined together under the covers

There was pure serenity there, and I let it wash over me for a few minutes. I was exactly where I was supposed to be, and everything was right with the world. Except, of course, that it wasn't. My parents were never going to accept this, accept her as my partner. I pushed the thought away. They didn't need to know. I mean, it was just our first night together. No one was picking out rings, right?

Mitch stirred behind me, and the delicious feel of her skin against mine sent a warm shudder through my body. Her lips pressed against the back of my head and her voice was soft in my ear.

"So, regrets?"

The sound of her beautiful alto voice banished my melancholy, and I wrapped my arms around hers. "Let's see. Do I regret having the most incredible night of my life with my best friend, who I've finally admitted to myself I want to be with?" I turned in her embrace, running my fingers over her back and staring into those stunning blue eyes. "No, I don't regret that at all." And I didn't. Nothing would ever make me want last night back.

Mitch pressed her forehead to mine. "So I did okay, then?"

I giggled. "I thought that was my line. I'm the one who didn't know what she was doing."

"Right." She kissed my cheek. God, I liked that. "So all the pressure was on me. It had to be good."

"Sweetheart, good doesn't begin to describe it." I let my voice get quiet and serious. "I didn't know it could be like that."

"Me neither."

I nuzzled against her. "You're lying. Just another day at the office for you."

"Hey." She fixed me with her gaze. "No it wasn't."

"But..."

"I've been with other girls, sure, but last night was the first time I'd ever been with someone I loved. I am crazy, out of my mind in love with you, Cindy Spencer. And being with you, last night, and like this, it means everything to me."

My heart was full to bursting, and I couldn't do anything but kiss her, long and deep, morning breath be damned. Geez, why do I think about stuff like that at times like these?

I let her roll me onto my back as I relaxed into the kiss, feeling my skin heat up as she covered me with her body. Unfortunately, it didn't go further as she broke away.

I ran my fingers through her short hair. "So what happens now?"

"Well, if we're going to go meet Carrie to work out, we need to go get a shower. Unless you want to show up smelling like sex. Or we could blow her off and stay in bed all day." She ran a hand under my arm and down my side, resting on my bare hip. "I'd be okay with that."

I grinned at her. "That's not exactly what I meant. But a shower is a good place to start."

We had a lot of fun in the shower. It was still reasonably early on a Saturday, so we were able to get in the big stall on the end, and we spent almost half an hour engrossed in warm, wet kisses while our fingers were deep into warm, wet other places. A thorough washing and two incredibly satisfying orgasms later I got out, cleaner, but considerably shakier in the knees.

I hadn't dropped the ball myself, and I knew I'd gotten Mitch off at least once. I was quickly finding out how much I loved having my fingers inside of my mew girlfriend. It was incredibly intimate and erotic.

We were running a little late, so we dressed and headed out toward the sports complex. Walking down the sidewalk next to Mitch was bizarre. We'd done it dozens of times before, but, of course, everything was different now. I was so nervous. We kept exchanging shy glances, and eventually her hand brushed against mine.

I wanted to take it, I really did, but I just didn't have the gumption, I guess. I moved slightly farther away, reaching my hand nearest her up to the shoulder strap of my gym bag. I was too ashamed to even look up at her, but even on a Saturday morning there were a lot of people around, and I was scared.

We were about ten minutes late to the gym, and Carrie was already in the weight room when we entered. She waved to us, and I forced a smile and waved back, heading over to the mat to stretch. When I was done I set up my weights on the bench press and lay down. Mitch was right there to spot, and I was taken back to that first moment we'd talked.

"One, you okay, Cindy? You said no regrets, but you seem embarrassed. Two."

"Ungh, I'm fine, I'm just, um, not ready to advertise yet."

"Three. Okay, I'll take your lead. Four. But I'll warn you I'm not good at hiding things, especially the way I feel. Five."

At least she was keeping her voice down, and Carrie was over on the leg machines, so I doubted she'd heard anything. Mitch coached me through the rest of my set, and I did the same for her. She insisted on putting thirty more pounds on the bar when she did, of course. Showoff.

By the time we were finished a few other ladies from the team had joined us, and we didn't talk anymore about us. Mitch purposefully sat a seat away from me at lunch, which renewed my feeling of shame. Mitch hiding things wasn't right. I couldn't even look at her. I mean, I couldn't tell people about me and her. Not yet. And I thought everyone was going to be able to see right through us if I let her close at all.

I went to the library to study that afternoon. The football team had a home game, so the place would be almost empty.

I sat up on the third floor near a window that was cracked open, so I could easily hear the commotion going on over at the stadium. I knew that Mitch was there. She'd gone down early one morning to stand in line for tickets. Well, at least I knew she wasn't thinking about me and our increasingly awkward workout and lunch from earlier. Mitch was nothing if not single minded when the Dawgs were playing.

I, on the other hand, was having a devil of a time focusing on my work. It'd been less than twenty-four hours since I'd initiated this relationship, and I was already screwing it up. Being with Mitch last night had been beyond amazing. It had felt so right, so natural. So why was I so confused?

The game had just ended when I decided to head back to the room. I stupidly assumed that Mitch would be there, but she wasn't. I looked at my phone, and there was a text from Mitch saying she was headed out for drinks. I had been able to tell from the general exuberance of the crowds on my walk back to the dorm that we'd won, so I wondered how much of a good time Mitch was going to have.

At ten I decided to run down to the bathrooms and get ready for bed, a concept which had clearly not occurred to anyone else in the dorm, but I wasn't in any kind of mood to hang out with anyone. I was so distracted in the shower that I couldn't remember if I'd washed my body after I finished with my hair.

I did it again, just to be sure. There was almost no noise around the dorm; everyone was already out engaging in their typical Saturday night frivolities. Why was I such a square? I almost never did that stuff. I wonder if Mitch would ever get bored of me. When I got back to the room it was still empty, but I had just enough time to pull on my sleep shorts and a top before the door opened and Mitch came in. I glanced at the clock. It wasn't even eleven yet.

"Hey." My voice sounded small and hurt. "I didn't expect you home so soon."

She stepped close to me. "Just realized I didn't want to be there."

There was a tear in my eye. "How come?"

"Because I wanted to be here."

I was weepy. I don't know why, I shouldn't have been, I had no reason to be, but I was. Mitch just pulled me into a hug, and I rested against her as she stroked my hair. "I shouldn't have left you today. I should've given those tickets away. I'm so sorry."

"No, it's okay. I don't want to be like that, someone who'd make you do that. I'm sorry. I'm not very good at this yet. I just..." My emotions welled up and I pulled her tighter.

"It's fine, Cindy. We'll talk about it in the morning, okay?" I looked up at her and her lovely smile and nodded, lifting my chin for a kiss. She didn't hesitate, and the world just fell away.

When we finally broke apart I was grinning ear to ear. "You taste like beer and cherries."

Mitch looked thoughtful for a second before nodding. "I had two beers, and a Jell-O shot. I think it was red. Before the party I would have tasted like nachos."

That made me laugh, and I kissed her again. "It's weird. You should go brush your teeth."

"If I do, do I get more kisses?"

I pressed my lips right under her ear. "Probably." Her body shuddered before she grabbed her toiletries and headed out the door and down the hall. I needed her to know that last night hadn't been a one-off. I mean, I thought she knew, but I wanted to do something for her. I quickly grabbed a scented candle, which we weren't supposed to have in the dorm, of course, but oh well, and lit it. I turned out the light, cracked the window, and stripped.

When Mitch slipped back in I was standing in the middle of the room, completely naked. My arms were clasped behind my back and I was wearing my most innocent expression, slowly rotating my shoulders back and forth.

Mitch's eyes went wide, and she quickly set down her bag and locked the door. "Oh, Cindy."

I looked up at her through my lashes, speaking in the most innocent voice I could muster. "Is it time for bed?"

Just standing there like that had gotten me heated up, but when Mitch crossed the short distance and took me in her arms, everything jumped to the next level. She kissed me long and deep, my body melting into her. My hands pulled at her clothing, desperate to feel her skin against mine, and she created just enough distance so that could happen.

As she stepped out of her jeans and boxers I pulled her towards our bed, and she lay me down, covering me with her warm body and warmer kisses. My eyes closed as she feasted on my neck, hovering over my pulse point, which felt beyond exquisite. But as much as I wanted to just give myself over to her, I'd been the problem today, and I wanted to do something to make it right.

I encouraged her back higher, and when she complied, I slid lower, kissing over her neck before taking one of her breasts into my mouth. I was rewarded with a steady stream of sighs and moans and encouraging words, each of which filled me with confidence to continue. I'd seen a lot of different positions in my research, and there was one I wanted to try that I thought would work well on our tiny little twin XL. Looking back I wonder how we ever got anything done on that thing.

Anyway, I reluctantly let her nipple go and kissed my way down her belly, hooking her thighs with my arms and pulling her toward the top of the bed. Mitch got the idea immediately, grinning ear to ear as she straddled my face.

"Yeah?"

I nodded, my mouth watering as I took in her aroma. God, she smelled good, and I couldn't believe how badly I wanted to taste her again. Mitch lowered her sex to me as I pulled her thighs down, and I pushed my tongue deep into her folds. My eyes closed and I moaned into her skin as her flavor washed over me.

This cinched it, I guess. It's funny, really. I'd spent a solid portion of last week wondering if I'd be able to do this for Michelle. I imagined hating it, or it grossing me out to the point I'd get sick. I'd had more than a few panic moments picturing myself gagging while trying to, um, well, you know.

Talk about a lot of wasted worrying. This was awesome. She smelled and tasted amazing, and the sensual feel of my mouth on her silky labia was just heavenly. And I just loved this feeling, her weight on me as she ground against my tongue. Looking up at her strong body towering above me, I just wanted her so badly.

I pulled her clit into my mouth.

"Oh, god, Cindy, that's sooo good. Keep going, just a little more, oh shit." She started to tremble and buck, so I tightened my grip on her legs as her orgasm shook her, holding her against me.

"Oh, okay, stop, stop. Oh, wow." She pulled her pussy away, rising up on her knees.

"Was that good?"

Mitch reached down and touched my face. "Oh, baby, that was so good."

I made my voice as innocent as I could. "There's more where that came from, if you want."

Mitch grinned that wicked little grin of hers, and I went all gooey inside, as if I wasn't already. "Oh, Cindy, I do want." She swung her leg over so she was no longer straddling me, and I made an unhappy little sound.

Mitch chuckled. "Don't worry I'll give it back."

"Yay!" I sounded like a little girl finding out she was getting an ice cream cone. "Yummy!"

That made her laugh out loud, and she positioned herself astride me again, only this time facing the other direction. I was just happy to have access to her deliciousness again as she bent down over me. In fact, I was so wrapped up in what I was doing it came as a complete shock when her tongue ran over my sex.

I let go this little half moan, half coo thing, my head falling back into my pillow. Mitch looked back at me. "Hey, don't stop." I grinned at her, and we both went back to what we were doing.

We stayed like that for over half an hour. I don't know how many times I came, or that I made Mitch come. We were just lost in our little world of pleasure. When we were finished, she pulled me close under the covers, like she always did.

The awkwardness of the day came rushing back. "Mitch, I, um..."

"Hey," she stroked my hair and kissed the back of my head, "we'll talk about it in the morning. Now I just want to hold you."

"Okay." I pushed my worries away, not without effort, and just rested in her arms for the night.

***

When I woke up, Mitch was running her hands up and down my skin.

"Morning, sunshine."

"Mmm, morning." I leaned back for a kiss, which she gave me. I snuggled back against her.

Mitch pressed her lips to my shoulder. "So, I think we should talk now."

I groaned. "Do we have to?"

"Yeah, Cindy we do. What're we doing here?"

"Snuggling."

"Cindy," she scolded.

"All right, I'm sorry. How mad at me are you?"

She laughed. "You think I have mind blowing sex like that with people I'm mad at?"

I turned around so I could see her. "Mind blowing?"

She smiled at me. God, she was beautiful. "Yeah, you're amazing. Didn't you know that?"

"When I was studying for it my goal was 'not terrible,' with aspirations of 'adequate'."

Mitch's eyes were dancing with mirth. "You studied? For sex? That is so you."

I put on a pouty face. "I wanted to know what to do. It's not that weird."

"No, I guess not." She gave me a quick kiss. "But you're more than adequate, you know."

"I really like it, I mean, not just the getting part, but the giving, too. I love it. You taste really good." My cheeks were burning and I looked down, too embarrassed to meet her eyes, but she gently lifted my chin until I did.

"You do, too. And you're awesome. I mean, it'd be amazing just because it's you, but really, girl, you got skills."

I giggled. "You're terrible!"

"I know. But you love it. And I love you."

I swallowed and stared into those stunning blue eyes of hers. "I love you, too."

"But not out there?" She glanced toward the door. It wasn't an accusation, just a question. I felt my cheeks burn with shame.

"I'm sorry."

"I'm just trying to understand, Cindy."

"I love you. I do, I just," I looked out the window, "I'm scared. This, um..."

"Cindy, I'm pretty sure I know the answer to this, but, what would your family think? About us, together, I mean."

A tear rolled down my cheek and I shook my head.

"Not good, huh?"

"Um, they're not like, 'stone 'em in the streets' hateful, but yeah. I've been taught homosexuality is an abomination since before I knew what either of those words meant."

Mitch interlaced her fingers with mine. "That's what you thought when you met me?"

"No. Maybe. I thought I was more open minded." Mitch gave me a stern look. "Okay, no I didn't." I smiled shyly and snuggled in closer.

My lover pulled me tight. "How 'bout now?"

I looked deep in her eyes. "Being here, with you, it's the most natural thing in the world. Making love to you, it feels so perfect." I knew I was blushing, hard, but I kept my voice steady. "This can't be wrong."

"Love is never wrong, Cindy. But you still have a choice about how you deal with it. And I know I've said it before, but I'm not good at hiding."

"I know. I'm sorry." My voice wavered with emotion when I spoke, and Mitch just pulled me close and kissed the top of my head.

She didn't push me any more, holding me just as tight as always, but I was still afraid my fear was going to cost me this relationship before it even started.

***

We spent all of Sunday morning in bed, and my worry that I'd screwed everything up slowly dissipated with each kiss and cuddle. A part of me kept expecting her to shame me for being scared, but it never happened. In fact, I don't think she wanted to let me out of her sight. Eventually I had to shoo her out of the room so I could get some work done, sending her down to the common room to watch the pro football games like I knew she wanted to do.

When we were alone it was great. Sunday night, when she came back upstairs, we slipped into each other's arms, and then into bed like we'd been doing it for years. I realized all the tension and worry I'd been feeling around Mitch had been the simple wrongness of not being with her, of there being any boundaries between us.

But when we went outside, or at least when I went outside, all that fear came back. We'd work out after classes each evening, and Mitch would stay away from me. She rarely talked to me or teased me like she used to, and it made me hurt inside. I knew it was what I'd asked for, but I didn't like it. And I could tell it was wearing on her, too. Closing the door to our room each night felt like stripping off an uncomfortable bra, the irritation from the front we were putting on gone, and we could just be together.

***

It was the next Monday, after a whole week of this new, amazing relationship, and I was waiting for Carrie at the table we generally met at for lunch. I'd seen her get in line about a dozen people behind me so I knew she'd only be a minute. I took a sip of my cranberry juice as she entered and came over to the table.

"Hey, Cindy. God, I thought that class would never end."

"Sorry. I just sat through an hour of international banking law, but somehow I didn't mind."

Carrie laughed. "You're weird. So what's new with you?"

"I'm having sex with Mitch." It just kind of blurted out. I'd actually spent a decent amount of the aforementioned lecture debating whether or not to tell Carrie what was happening. I knew I had to start to come out, and I desperately needed someone other than Mitch to talk to. I'd intended to kind of ease into it, but that's not what happened. Carrie's reaction I could not have predicted.

She clapped her hands together and pointed at me. "I knew it! I knew something was going on!"

"You knew?"

"Well, maybe not 'knew', but something was off with you two. I mean, she was ignoring you way too much."

I stared at her. "How does that lead to 'they're sleeping together'?"

"It's you and her. Mitch never ignores you. You are always the most important person in the room to her. You have been since the day we all met. And I haven't seen her talk to you in like a week."

JCMcNeilly
JCMcNeilly
2,425 Followers