A Girl Named Mitch Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But no one outshone my Michelle. She was a marvel, casually flicking the disc over half the length of the field with almost perfect accuracy. At half-time she stripped off her loose top, playing the rest of the game in just her sports bra. It made my mouth go dry, watching her firm stomach and powerful shoulders glinting with sweat in the Autumn sun. She was beautiful, and I was gay. I let the fact sink into me. I wasn't joking or playing, I wanted her, for as long as she would have me. And I knew that I would never, ever want a man again. I wondered if I ever really had. But I wanted her, so badly I could feel my excitement literally oozing out of me.

The game ended, and Mitch went with her team to bid 'good game' to their opponents. Jimmy was beaming, since they'd won easily. Once Mitch finished she put her white top back on and jogged over to where I was standing.

"Hey, you made it! Did you mmph!"

I cut her off with a kiss as soon as she was close enough, wrapping my arms around her and pressing myself against her body. It only took Mitch an adorable moment to register what was happening and reciprocate, our tongues dancing and caressing each other. After a long moment I traced my lips along her jaw to her where I whispered softly, "Take me back to our room," before giving her earlobe a nibble.

Mitch gasped and turned back towards Jimmy. "Um so, yeah, I've gotta go. Bye!"

"I bet you do, Kirkpatrick."

I took Mitch's hands and started pulling her away, and she jogged after me, laughing. She fell in beside me, arm around my shoulders, mine around her waist, as I leaned against her.

As soon as Mitch shut the door to our room I pushed her up against the wall kissing her as deeply as I could. My hands pulled at her tank top, and she lifted it free and tossed it to the floor. My lips moved down her chest, tasting the salt of her sweat.

I turned her around and herded her toward her desk chair, which she fell into with a wide-eyed expression as I dropped to my knees in front of her.

I hooked my fingers into the waistband of her shorts, and she lifted her hips so I could pull them down along with her underwear. I tossed them away and leaned forward, my mouth watering as the musky aroma of her arousal hit me. She actually tasted a little different, the salt from her sweat setting off her other flavors. It was still delicious, and I scooted her hips further to the edge of the chair for a better angle.

"Oh my god, Cindy, that's so good, so good, ooh, fu-u-uck." I loved listening to her sex babble, since it was easy to tell how excited she was. And I knew I had her going. My hand journeyed up over her stomach and caressed her breast, and she quickly stripped off her sports bra to give me better access. I tweaked a nipple, rolling it between my thumb and middle fingers as I sucked her clit deep into my mouth. Mitch had gone incoherent, pushing her hips against my mouth as I worked and only a minute or so later she began spasming deep inside, her head thrown back as she rocked to the rhythm of her orgasm.

As she came down I gently kissed her thighs, listening to her trying to catch her breath.

"Holy crap, Cindy. Wow. Where did that come from?"

"To the victor go the spoils." I let innocent wonder drip from my voice, trying to intimate that I was awed to service such an amazing athlete.

Mitch laughed and pulled me up into her lap, me spreading out my sundress so the bare skin of our legs was pressed together as we kissed. After a moment I pecked her nose and forehead.

"Sweetheart?"

Mitch buzzed into my neck. "Yes, my love?"

My heart skipped a beat hearing her say it, but I continued, touching her nose with my finger. "You need a shower."

Mitch grinned up at me. "Yes, ma'am."

A nibble on her ear, "Want me to wash you?"

"God, yes. Oh, shit, Cindy."

I stopped running my tongue over her neck and stood up, unzipping my dress and letting it fall to the floor as Mitch's eyes went wide. I walked to my wardrobe, stripping off my bra and panties before pulling on my robe. I turned back toward my stunned girlfriend. "Just want to walk down like that?"

Mitch shook her head and stood, pulling on a pair of boxers and a top before following me out of the room.

It wasn't even dinner time on Sunday afternoon, so no one was in the showers, which meant we were able to claim the larger stall at the end. I hung up my robe on a hook, turning on the water and stepping inside, smiling seductively as I emphasized my curves under the spray.

Mitch stripped almost clumsily, seemingly unwilling to take her eyes off of me as she did so. She was so sweet. Finally she made it into the shower, taking me into her arms.

I let her hands travel over my body for a few delicious moments before I created some distance and loaded up a cloth with body wash. I took my time, touching and admiring her every joint and swell. She was intoxicating, the perfect mix of strength and softness, angles and curves. I reveled in the intimacy of what I was doing, and by the time she was washed and rinsed my insides were trembling with need.-

I looked up into her blue eyes, and the intensity of her stare left me almost breathless as I whispered, "All clean."

She ran her fingers over my cheek. "Thank you, Cindy."

"You're welcome." I could hear the quavering timbre of my voice. "It was my pleasure."

A smile tugged at the corners of her mouth. "Your pleasure. What a wonderful idea." I gasped as she pulled me close, turning me so my back was pressed against her. Her left hand touched my right cheek, tilting my head to the side so she could suckle my neck, while her right caressed my breasts before beginning to slide down over my tummy and through the wet hair above my cunny.

My body turned to Jell-O as her fingers dipped inside me, circling my clit before pushing into my vagina. I floated there, the warm water sluicing over my body as Mitch's soft lips kissed my skin while her fingers brought me higher and higher.

It didn't take long before I slipped into the turbulent embrace of orgasm, letting Mitch completely support me as I shook against her. When I calmed she turned me, kissing me deeply before fixing me with that gaze again.

"We're going back to the room now, so I can have you properly. Okay?"

I jerked a nod, fighting back a joyous tear. God, I wanted her to take me, I needed it as deeply as I needed oxygen to breathe. I'm not sure exactly how we made it back. The next thing I do remember was Mitch laying me down on our tiny little twin XL, and kissing down my body until her mouth closed over my sex, and I floated away into ecstasy.

Almost ninety minutes later we were cuddling under our big comforter, spooning as my body hummed from our lovemaking while Mitch pressed little kisses into my neck and shoulders.

"Did you like that?" Mitch's voice was playful, and her breath tickled my ear, making me giggle and turn in her arms, pressing my cheek into her shoulder.

"Yeah." Our legs entwined under the covers as I looked up into her eyes. "Two things."

She chuckled, fingers through my hair. "What's that?"

"Well, number one, seeing you play today, I'm pretty sure I'm a lesbian. Like, Ninety-nine point nine nine percent sure."

She smiled. "So, still some doubt?"

I traced a fingertip over her collarbone. "Just a tiny bit. You're welcome to keep trying to convince me all the way though."

"You can count on it, missy. What's number two?"

"I'm starving."

That made Mitch laugh out loud. God, I loved listening to her laugh, and watching her smile, and feeling her touch me. I was completely besotted with this woman.

"Okay, what time is it?"

"Like, seven-thirty."

"So the cafeteria's closed. What do you want?"

"You could go get us Chinese." I smiled big as Mitch rolled her eyes.

"Alright, this time, for you."

Mitch punched our usual order into her phone and slipped on some jeans and a T-shirt. "You better still be naked when I get back, hear me?"

I stretched out, pulling the comforter away and revealing my body. "Mmm, deal."

"You aren't making leaving easier."

"You'll just have to hurry back."

Less than five minutes after she left the face-time tone sounded on my phone, and I picked it up thinking Mitch was calling just to be sure I hadn't gotten dressed. I count myself very fortunate that I did actually glance at the name on the screen before accepting.

It was my brother Carl, which made me yelp and jump across the room to my dresser, where I threw on a T-shirt and pair of shorts before accepting the connection.

"Hey sis!"

"Hi, sorry, I was, um, Hi!" I couldn't come up with anything. I pushed my messy hair behind my head. "So what's up?"

"Well, I just wanted to give you a head's up that I'm going to be bringing someone home for Thanksgiving that I want you and everyone to meet."

I smiled. "Hey, that's great! Congratulations."

"I just wanted to introduce you guys, so maybe there'd be at least one friendly face when we get there." Carl took a deep breath and placed his device on some sort of stand, sitting back on his couch. "So, Cindy, this is Bridget." A woman sat down next to him. She was pretty, tanned, with long dark brown hair and deep brown eyes.

"Hi. So you're dating my brother? I'm so sorry."

"Hey!" They both laughed.

I continued, asking if she'd met my parents yet, which was answered with an emphatic negative, although they said Mom and Dad were aware of her existence.

"So, what do you do, Bridget?"

"I teach Spanish at Windsor Forest High School."

"Cool. So are you Hispanic?" Her coloring certainly made that a strong possibility. I'm not sure if that would be an issue with my parents. If she were black it certainly would have been.

"My mom is Guatemalan. My dad was a youth pastor who led a mission trip to her hometown. He sort of brought back more than anyone expected."

"Wow. I bet they have a story, don't they?"

"Oh, yeah."

I spent the next twenty minutes getting Carl and Bridget's story. My brother works for NOAA, the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration, at Gray's Reef off the coast of Savannah. As a side hustle he leads diving groups on the weekends, which was where they'd met. Apparently she went on three of his diving trips before she worked up the nerve to try to talk to him.

"So why aren't Mom and Dad going to like her?"

"Other than them being racist? She's a couple of years older than me, not nearly as religious as they'd probably like, and she has a gay older brother."

"Oh, wow. Yeah. It's going to be interesting."

"And we're living together."

"Oh, shit."

"Cindy!" I could hear the playful remonstrance in Carl's voice.

"What, you're living in sin and you're worried about me using bad language? Perspective, please. Do they know?"

That got a sarcastic laugh from my brother. "Absolutely not."

We all started laughing, and we started speculating on whether or not that information would kill Mom or Dad first, which was when Mitch came back into the room. I'd completely forgotten that was going to happen.

"Hey, babe, I thought I said no clothes."

Fear spiked through my body at her mocking remonstrance.

"Hi, Michelle, it's my brother and his girlfriend!" I made a desperate face at her, and I saw her eyes go wide as she realized what she'd just done.

"Who's that?" Carl's voice sounded confused. God, maybe he hadn't heard.

"That's my roommate. She went out for Chinese. Michelle, this is my brother Carl and his girlfriend Bridget." I was trying not to panic as I held up the phone so they could see each other.

"Hello!" She waved at the screen. Mitch's voice was scared, too. Luckily, she had enough sense not to try to explain away what she'd said.

"Well, my dinner is here, and I'm pretty hungry, so I'll see you in a few weeks?" God, please just let me hang up.

"Sure, sis. See you then. Love you."

"Love you, too. Nice to meet you, Bridget!" She waved 'bye" and I hit the red disconnect icon.

Mitch was grinning at me sheepishly from her desk chair. "So, how bad was that?"

"I don't think he noticed? I mean, I really hope he didn't hear or understand." I buried my head in my hands and started laughing. "He's all worried because he thinks Mom and Dad won't approve of him living with his slightly older, half Guatemalan girlfriend. He's bringing her to Thanksgiving. If he only knew."

"Well, you could come out. It'd take all the pressure off him." I stopped laughing, and Mitch's face fell at my pained expression. "Damn, I'm sorry, Cindy."

"No, it's okay. I just, um," my face twisted with emotion, and in a flash Mitch was there and holding me close. I climbed up into her lap, letting the tears come, while my lover and best friend rocked me gently in her arms.

"Shh, shh, Baby, I've got you, I love you. Oh, Sweetheart." I'd never heard so much concern in Mitch's voice, and I took several great gulping breaths, trying to steady myself, to get control, as much for her as myself.

"I'm sorry, I don't know why I'm crying." My voice wasn't steady, but at least I was intelligible.

"Of course you do, Sweetheart."

I took a moment to gather myself. "I'll never be able to take you home. They may not like Bridget, but they'll accept her eventually. Not us though. Never us."

Mitch held me close. "Don't say never. Besides, my parents are going to love you. Actually, they already do."

I looked up into her lovely blue eyes. "You told your parents about me?"

"Of course. They can't wait to meet you."

I rested back against her. Would I trade my family for this? I couldn't answer that yet. Luckily, I didn't have to make that decision tonight.

***

I slipped out while Mitch was still sleeping in the morning, and I didn't see her again till that afternoon when we were meeting to work out. She smiled at me when I walked into the locker room, and I wondered if she was nervous about where my head was at regarding us.

I wanted to put that to bed, so I smiled back, walked up and kissed her. There were several other girls from the team in the room, including Carrie. Obviously Mitch and my relationship wasn't a secret anymore, and I remembered what Carrie had said. The best way to reassure Mitch that we were okay was to touch her, and to let her touch me. Which I didn't mind at all. The kiss was relatively chaste, but I let her hug me for a good while.

She wasn't in any hurry to let me go, but when we did separate she asked if I was okay, and I told her I was now, watching her smile light up her eyes.

Thanksgiving break finally arrived, and I couldn't remember being so nervous going home. I'd managed to get a ride off the online carpool board, so I didn't have to be worried about one of the parents coming to get me and meeting Mitch. Dad was at work, but Mom seemed to be happy I was home, mostly because I volunteered to go pick up my little sister after school, I think.

There was this massive disconnect from my last visit. The biggest thing I'd been hiding then was that I was friends with a lesbian. Something that would have gotten looks of disapproval, but nothing more. Now I knew I was a lesbian, which would likely get me thrown out of the house.

Luckily Charlotte, my sister, was her usual bubbly self, amplified with the fact that she'd just started her long weekend. I took her over to the Dairy Queen and we got sundaes and sat and talked. She was eleven now, and I noticed that boys were starting to seep into our conversations. When she asked me about college guys I lied, saying I was taking a break from men, without implying I intended that break to be lifelong.

Dad was home when we got back. He acknowledged my presence with a few perfunctory questions, barely looking at me while I answered. He dismissed me by telling me Mom needed help with dinner.

"So, are you seeing anyone?"

"I'm taking a break from guys, Mom. Trying to focus on my studies"

"Cindy, college is the largest group of single men you'll find, all with excellent earning potential. You need to take advantage of that. You can't get back together with that nice boy you dated last year?"

"No, mom. And that's what I'm supposed to look for in a partner? Earning potential?"

She closed her eyes and looked down. "Sweetheart, I know you're young, and you don't understand. You want the Disney fairytale. It doesn't exist. If you want a good life, you find a good, kind man, who'll support you and give you children."

"Is that what you did?"

"Your father has always been good to me, Cindy. I've never wanted for anything. He gave me you, and your brother and sister. I have a good life."

"Do you love him?"

"Of course I do. Being in love fades Cindy. Love is something you do. I support him, I run his house, raise his children, and give him a place to come home to. Someone who, well, that's love, Sweetheart."

"Mom, I don't need someone to support me. I'm going to finish college, and I'm going to be able to work and support myself."

"Cindy. Men don't want that. Men don't want women who are better at sports than they are or make more money than them. They want someone they can take care of. A girl who needs them, and, um, gives herself to them."

"Mom!?" She was blushing hard. We'd never had 'the talk' about sex. She'd walked me through my first period and bought me my first bra, but sex was taboo. Hearing her even mention it in passing was stunning.

"You're old enough to know. That's part of it. Whether you want it to be or not."

"Well I don't. Not right now." I had to make myself add the last bit, and luckily our discussion was cut off by the kitchen timer, and I made sure it didn't start again after dinner.

That night was bad. It was the first night I'd spent not wrapped up in Mitch's arms since well, you remember. I finally sent her a text a little after eleven.

Me -- I hate not being with you.

Mitch -- Me too. You open your suitcase yet?

Me -- No. Why?

Mitch -- Just do it.

I slid out of bed and padded over to the wall where it was, laying it down and unzipping it. I pulled the cover up and saw it, one of Mitch's shirts, lying on top of my clothes.

Me -- You rascal. Thank you.

Mitch -- I didn't even wash it.

I put it up to my nose and breathed it in. I could smell her, and that made me smile. I climbed back between my sheets, holding her shirt close.

Me -- I love you.

Mitch -- I know.

I giggled and shook my head at the Han Solo reference. What is it about rakes that women find so attractive? I guess it isn't the rake; it's the heart of gold underneath. Mitch had a heart of gold. And it was all mine. I snuggled in with her shirt and fell asleep.

***

Carl and Bridget arrived in the morning, which took ninety-nine percent of the focus off of me and my overly progressive ways. Even I could see how nervous Carl was when they walked in the door. Bridget seemed to be playing it cool, though, and I got a big hug from both of them.

To be honest I don't really want to write down all of the things my parents said over the next few hours. Of course, they didn't just hurl outright insults, but they were condescending and disapproving towards her. Maybe it was when they asked if her mother, who had graduated from Clemson, spoke English, or if she (Bridget) was in the country legally.

It was eye opening. They had no problem being generous or magnanimous to other races so long as they could look on them as disadvantaged. But seeing one sitting at the dinner table, not just as an equal, but presuming to be worthy of their son, that was something different. It was an ugliness that I'd always been aware of, on some level, at least, but seeing it play out with my brother's heart in the balance was awful.

Unfortunately I wasn't able to ask her the questions I really wanted to, about her older brother and how he got along with her family. Not only would it be suspicious if I were too curious, she hadn't volunteered the information that her brother was gay. I couldn't blame her for that.