A Girl Named Mitch Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JCMcNeilly
JCMcNeilly
2,435 Followers

Mitch feasted on me for over half an hour, my orgasms flowing like streams, one into another. I tried to be quiet for the first one, remembering that Mitch's parents were just down the hall, but by the second I'd mostly forgotten. After that, I had no concept of where I was, other than under Mitch's care.

Finally I pushed her away. "Okay, stop, mmm, my turn. I want a turn."

"Yeah?" Mitch moved up over my body, grinning that mischievous little Mitch smile.

I stared into her blue eyes, my mouth watering at the thought of her taste. "Yeah, please?"

"Sweetheart, you never have to beg for that." She rolled onto her back and shimmied off her boxers. "Come get it."

I giggled at her playfulness and climbed into position, inhaling her rich aroma before I lowered my lips to her sex.

"Oh, Cindy, that feels so good, yeah, just like that, oh shit." I loved the little things she said while I was pleasuring her. To be honest, even after a year together I was still sometimes unsure about what I was doing, wondering if I was as good as others she'd been with. I mean, how could someone as flamboyant and vibrant as Mitch be happy with boring, simple, nerdy me? But the way she talked to me, the purr in her voice, it put me completely at ease, so that connection I mentioned never wavered.

I felt her seize underneath my mouth, her powerful thighs closing around my head as she came. I sucked on her clit, pulsing it with the rhythm I knew she loved. As she came back to earth I wondered to myself, what would she really like now? I could give her another like this, but she had been complimenting me all night on how beautiful I was. I needed something that would let her see me as I pleasured her.

I kissed my way up her toned body, straddling her left leg while I pulled the other up and to the right, pressing our cores together until I could feel her swollen clit between my labia. Her eyes were as wide as I'd ever seen them as she stared up at me. I smiled down at her, running my hand up through my hair, exposing my neck as I undulated my hips in slow sensual circles. After all, Mitch wasn't the only high level athlete in this bed, and I used all my core strength and muscle tone to keep working her just like I wanted.

I arched my back, pushing my breasts out, and Mitch reached up to caress them. I concentrated on stimulating her, instead of chasing my own pleasure, and I was rewarded as she cried out, pushing herself against me as orgasmic pulses seized her over and over.

When they finally subsided I was grinning ear to ear at the look of pure contentment on my lover's face. Eventually she opened her eyes and pulled me down to her, kissing me deeply.

"My god, Cindy, that was incredible."

I nuzzled into her shoulder. "I'm glad."

Mitch kissed my ear, temple, then forehead, moving so she was looking deep into my eyes. "Seriously, do you have any idea how beautiful you looked tonight?"

"Some, I could see it in your eyes." My voice was small and shaky with emotion, but Mitch's was firm as she continued.

"Well, I had it doubly bad. I mean, everyone could see how lovely you are here," she ran a finger over my cheek, "and here," a hand touched my waist and hip. "But I know how beautiful you are in here," she touched my temple with her forefinger, "and here," placing her palm over my heart.

A tear formed in my eye. "Oh, Mitch."

"I can't believe how lucky I am to be with you. I love you."

With that I lost it, sobbing with joy as she held me to her, repeating those three beautiful words over and over. We kissed so deeply I didn't know where I stopped and she started. Eventually I broke away and touched my face.

"God I must be a mess."

"You've never been lovelier."

I excused myself to go wash my face, something Mitch allowed only with reluctance. When I finished and returned the bed was turned down, and Mitch was waiting for me under the covers. I slid in next to her, letting her wrap me in her warmth.

***

If her parents heard anything last night they didn't let it on that morning, and we left for the long drive back to campus after many hugs and smiles. I felt loved and accepted, and really I was. Mitch's parents, Coach Holiday, the girls on the team, Carl and Bridget, they all accepted me just like I was. There was only one hurdle left.

I like to think of Junior year as our golden year. We didn't have graduation looming; decisions about real life seemed eons away. We were living in our own apartment, sleeping in a real bed. It was wonderful. Mitch had gotten all of her prerequisites out of the way, and she was doing really well academically, and I was starting to get the upper level econ courses I'd been looking forward to.

Carrie and Barbara were regular guests at the apartment, sometimes with boyfriends in tow. We all still worked out most afternoons, and we practiced on the campus courts whenever we could. When the season started it was clear that Barbara had eclipsed me, and Coach put her in at number five singles, but kept me camped out at number six. That was fine; I was just happy to be on the team. Mitch and Carrie played four and three, while Mitch and my doubles team moved up to number two.

The really awesome thing was actually academic for me. With the help of my academic advisor I picked out several prestigious internships for which to apply, and shortly after Christmas I ended up with my pick of two excellent ones. I talked it over with Mitch, of course.

"This one actually comes with a little studio apartment, no roommate. And it's at a brokerage firm, which is kind of what I want to do. So I'm leaning towards it."

"It might be fun. Summer in Atlanta."

"It'd be really good experience, and Professor Sommers knows it's a good company." I hesitated for a second. "I just wish you could come with me."

"Why can't I?"

My brow furrowed. "Don't you have to go home and work for your dad?"

Mitch pretended to get thoughtful. "Well, my dad is a regional manager, and he knows people all over the Southeast. I bet he could find me a job in Atlanta."

"Oh, Mitch!" I jumped into her lap, hugging her tight.

"You think I could handle being away from you for another three months again? Not a chance."

I sat back. "I'm not sure they'll let me have a, um, partner or anything."

She shrugged. "Why tell them? Better to ask forgiveness than permission, my dad always said."

It turned out that neither Mitch's job nor the housing situation were issues. The housing form I had to complete had a section for both pets and partners, and all I had to do was check yes and put down Mitch's name and occupation. We got a call from the housing people a few days later stating that she had to submit to a background check, but after that everything was a piece of cake.

The same ended up being true for Mitch's job. As soon as we knew where we'd be staying Jack made some calls, and within a week Mitch had a summer job lined up. What I wasn't expecting came later.

Mitch was out picking up some groceries on Saturday, and I'd stayed behind, deciding to bite the bullet and call my family. "Hey, dad, just wanted to let you know that I've got an internship this summer." I hadn't told him I was even applying.

The disapproval was evident in the iciness of his voice. "Your aunt and uncle will be expecting you to help at the diner, Cindy."

"Dad, this is a really prestigious internship. It's going to help me get a good job when I graduate. I can't turn it down."

"You can and you will, if I tell you to. Where is this internship?"

"Atlanta."

"Absolutely not. Cindy, do you have any idea how evil that city is? No."

"Carl did internships when he was in school!" God, I sounded like a petulant ten year old.

"You're brother is a young man. He needs a career to support a family. You do not. You will be home after classes end, and this summer you will be more hospitable to the young men your mother introduces you to. Do you have any idea how much damage control we had to do after last summer? The rumors about you?"

"What rumors?"

"I'm not going into that. We've taken care of it. But you will do better this summer, or you won't be going back to that school."

He didn't even bother to say goodbye. By the time Mitch walked into the apartment I was in tears. She dropped the bags onto the counter and ran to me, and I threw myself into her arms, sobbing hysterically. She didn't ask what was wrong, or try to shush me, instead just holding me in her arms until I quieted down.

"I'm sorry."

"It's okay. You, babe, are always allowed to cry on my shoulder." She ran her fingers through my hair. "Now, you want to tell me what happened?"

I gave her a brief rundown of the conversation, and I could see anger flare in her eyes as I related what my father had said.

"Okay, Cindy, can I ask you some questions?"

I nodded, wiping a tear from my eye.

"Are you financially dependent on your father at all? I know he's not paying tuition or housing or anything here."

I took a moment to make a mental inventory. "He pays for my phone. And insurance, medical and auto."

Mitch nodded. "Anything else?"

"I don't think so."

"Well, you don't have a car, so you don't really need auto insurance. Health insurance is a risk, but you're young and healthy, so a small one. It's not like we need birth control. And we can figure something out for your phone. So you have to decide."

I nodded. "You just don't understand. I've never defied my father about anything. I mean, anything major." Mitch gave me a sideways grin. "Okay, other than dating you. But he doesn't know about that."

"So what do you want to do?"

"I want that internship. I've already accepted it. I mean, this would mean I could work almost anywhere when I graduate."

"Then call him and tell him. Not ask, tell."

"You don't know my dad."

"No, I don't, but I know you, and you're strong enough to do this."

"And if he cuts me off?"

"I don't think it'll come to that, but if he does, we'll deal. Together."

I wrapped my arms around her and let her hold me close for a few minutes before I pulled away.

"Okay, I'm ready."

I took a deep breath and pressed my father's icon on my phone. He didn't even say hello.

"Cindy, I told you I'm done talking about this."

I could feel Mitch bristle at his dismissive tone, and my own temper rose as well. "Well, I'm not. I'm taking the internship. I've already accepted it."

"You don't speak to me that way, young lady."

"Sorry, but I'm not asking."

"Do I need to come and bring you home? Because I will."

"You can't, Dad. I'm an adult, whether you admit it or not." My heart was in my throat, but Mitch was nodding to me as I paced around our little apartment, giving me strength.

"You are my daughter, my responsibility, and under my authority until you have a husband. Something that can't happen soon enough, I think. Am I understood?"

I looked wide-eyed at Mitch, who narrowed her eyes and nodded, silently telling me I can do this.

"I understand. But you need to understand that I'm taking this internship, and if you come and try to take me home I'll call the police." I pressed the disconnect icon and tossed my phone on the couch, shaking.

Mitch gathered me into her arms. "You were awesome."

"Couldn't have done it without you."

"Sure you could've. But I'm glad you didn't have to."

My phone began to buzz almost immediately, and I sent my dad's call straight to voicemail. About an hour later my brother called.

"Well, I think I have him talked out of showing up on your doorstep."

"That's a relief."

"Yeah. It took me pointing out that if we tried we'd be arrested."

Mitch laughed and spoke up. "He wanted you to help?"

"Of course, as his son it's my responsibility to help keep my sisters in line, apparently."

I did have a conversation with my mother later that evening, where she implored me to just do what he said. "He just wants what's best for you, Cindy."

"No, he doesn't, Mom. He wants what he thinks is best for him, just like always. This internship is what I want. It's what's best for me and my career, which I am going to have, by the way. I will not be a housewife."

"What's wrong with being a housewife and a mother?"

"Nothing. If that's what I wanted, I'd do it. I don't fault any woman, or man, for that matter, who does. But it isn't what I want, Mom. And I can still be a mother and have a family."

She tried to change my mind for a while longer before giving up, and I waited anxiously for the next few days to see if the service to my phone would cut off. It never did, though.

The season ended in another SEC title and a deep run in the NCAA tournament. Heather, our top senior, made it all the way to the quarterfinals in the singles tournament, which was awesome. She'd decided that she was going to go pro, and was headed out onto the Challenger circuit with a coach and agent and everything. Nothing like the entourages the top pros have, but it was impressive to little old us.

Carl and Bridget made it to a few matches, and I got updates from my brother about Dad and Mom. There had been complete radio silence from the homestead itself. My texting conversation with my little sister Charlotte stopped though, and I'm pretty sure Dad made her block me. Probably what scared me most was that my defiance might cost her the opportunity to go to college or to pursue the activities she wanted.

I relayed those fears multiple times to Mitch, and she would just tell me that I am not responsible for my parent's actions, or their overreactions, for that matter. I tried to believe her.

Before we left for the summer we re-upped our lease, with no increase in rent, thank goodness. It felt nice knowing we had our little love nest to return to after our grand adventure in the city.

The neatest thing was that just as we got settled, the calendar turned to June. I'd spent last Pride Month in my tiny Georgia town pretending that firstly, it wasn't happening and secondly, that I wasn't gay. I'd also had to smile at redneck assholes who made petty to disparaging to downright vicious comments about gay people while I served them bacon cheeseburgers and French fries or biscuits and gravy, all while silently hoping the food would clog their arteries sooner rather than later. I guess that was a little petty too, but I'm only human.

But Atlanta was completely different. Probably not everywhere, but so many businesses had pride flags in their windows that I felt like I was living in a wonderland.

"You want to do the parade?"

I looked at Mitch, who was grinning ear to ear. "You mean like, go see it?"

"No, that's not what I mean at all."

I put an innocent lilt into my voice. "But I don't have anything to wear."

Mitch shot me a wolfish grin. "We can fix that."

We spent the next hour scouring the internet trying to find the perfect rainbow colored dress for me. I couldn't stop smiling the whole time, and we ended up ordering a knee length sleeveless summer dress with a faux-wrap bodice. Mitch ordered a T-shirt that said "I'm her butch" with a rainbow arrow in the pointing to one side. She also ordered us matching "I'm hers," "She's mine," T-shirts in rainbow prints.

So it was that on a sweltering Saturday in June I found myself milling about with hundreds, if not thousands, of other people in a riot of colors. Walking out of our little studio apartment I wondered if my dress was too garish, but compared to many of the other outfits in the crowd it was downright tame. Mitch was wearing her new T-shirt and loose jeans with one of those looping chains, her short, dark hair parted and combed to the side with the bangs swept up, looking every inch the beautiful butch that she was, with her gorgeous blue eyes sparkling in excitement.

There were several people there doing face painting, so I sat down and had a small rainbow flag painted on one cheek, with interlocking rainbow feminine symbols on the other. And so we marched. People on the streets waved and cheered, there was music and dancing everywhere. I'll admit my heart was beating a little fast, but I was happy, accepted, surrounded by family I'd never met. There was the slightest chance I might end up on film that my dad would see, but I figured the risk was minimal.

Mitch was in full 'never met a stranger' mode, hugging and shaking hands with everyone, always introducing me as her girlfriend. And whenever she did there was a note of such pride in her voice that made me feel so loved. And it wasn't just her. To be honest it was similar to the feeling I got at Georgia Football games. Even if you didn't know everyone, or even anyone, we were all together, one family.

We ended up going out to dinner with a few couples we met at the parade, telling stories about how we all met, how we realized we weren't straight, and sharing coming out stories. I was mostly quiet for the latter, and our new friends took little time to figure out the reason for that.

They ran the gamut, from accepting families like Mitch's to initially rejecting families that came around, to families that had completely disowned their daughter. The woman who came from that family, Petra, was older than us, early thirties, I'd guess. There was a pained look in her eyes as she talked about it.

"I went through a lot of depression, even had thoughts of suicide when I was younger. But when I owned it, accepted it, and stood up for myself it got better, even if my family wouldn't acknowledge me. It took a toll on my relationships, too, but when I met Deb it got better. She encouraged me to see a counselor, helped me see I was worth something."

Petra's wife reached out and took her hand. Even though same sex marriage was still illegal in Florida, they'd traveled up to Massachusetts and tied the knot. They'd been together almost ten years, and the affection between them was obvious. As they smiled at each other Mitch's palm slipped up against mine, and I squeezed it back. That was us someday, and I wanted it. I wanted to spend my life with Michelle Kirkpatrick, to be her wife, to share children with her. Deb and Petra's two children were spending the day with their grandparents, and they couldn't stop showing us pictures, which was adorable.

After dinner we all went out for drinks and dancing, and it was so cool, seeing couples of every possible configuration around us. The only requirement was to be yourself, and be with someone you wanted. I wanted to be with Mitch. Whether she was showing off her crazy moves or holding me close during a slow song, I couldn't stop smiling.

Eventually she brought me back to our apartment, slipping on the strap on and taking me gently to heaven. I adored feeling her inside me, the gentle friction, the deep pleasure. There was no more worry about pain or disappointment, and I could just relax into the bliss of being loved. I felt like a woman, instead of a kid. I wasn't just fooling around, I was making love to my partner. And with all that, I had no trouble accepting the orgasms that wracked my body as Mitch sent me soaring higher and higher.

It was a wonderful summer. My internship was really interesting. I was reviewing small accounts, $100K to a Quarter Million, making sure they all met the standards set and seeing if they qualified for additional or new services. I was even encouraged to make suggestions regarding the distributions. Granted, those weren't really taken seriously most of the time, but my supervisor gave me honest feedback, and I got to learn about how private assets were managed in the real world, instead of the theoretical bubble presented to us in college.

Mitch and I took every opportunity to explore the city. We went to festivals, including a food & wine festival, an ice cream festival, and a film festival. We also spent a few fun Saturdays exploring Five Little Points. I got to have Ethiopian food for the first time and we saw a few local bands perform at the playhouse.

JCMcNeilly
JCMcNeilly
2,435 Followers