A Girl Under Glass

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She takes my tender cock in her hands, rubbing those first few inches against her swollen red folds.

I rub the tip of my cock up and down her swollen entrance.

I moan with rapture as she slowly, deliberately lowers herself onto me. I feel her moist warmth welcoming me bit by bit, pressing all around my tip and my shaft, all the way down to the hilt.

She cries out in joy as I push myself inside of her, inch by inch.

"You good?" she asks me. I can only nod. It's my first time and I don't ever want this to end.

"Come on, baby, fuck me!" The ball shoots out towards the flippers. All the ramps and orbits are lit. Ramona's on her back, her body spread out beneath me while I'm pounding her.

I'm on my back, my hips pumping uncontrollably while she's grinding up and down on my cock.

"Yeah, you like that tight little pussy?" I just hit the inner orbit for a jackpot and she's rubbing her clit while I'm pounding her. Every pop bumper brings a cry of euphoric bliss.

I don't even know what to do, so I grab a hold of her breasts, forcefully gripping those perfect handfuls while she rides me.

"No, like this," she says. With her hand on mine, she shows me how to squeeze her breast just right. She guides my other hand to her clit. She moans at the feel of my thumb rubbing her swollen pink stub while I savor the friction of her bush in my palm.

"Yeah, just like that!" as I grope her breasts with a ramp shot.

I try to time my hips with hers so we're moving together. Her tight pussy is pressing into my cock so hard, I can feel every ridge and vein rubbing against her velvet flesh.

"Harder, harder!" as I pump my hips faster and faster.

I'm rubbing her clit faster as she grinds me harder.

"God, God, FUCK!" she screams out with that super jackpot.

My muscles are going rigid, but I can't stop.

My fingers are rumbling -- a motor in the table is shaking harder and harder in time with every thrust.

I'm gasping for air.

Her face is flushing red hot.

I feel pressure building up in my loins.

She's arching her back with her tits to the sky.

"Oh God, I'm gonna cum!" I scream.

"Oh God, I'm gonna cum!" she screams.

The ball is back in the scoop, and now I've got a choice to make: I could cash out and end the mode, or I could keep going and add to the jackpot value.

Aggie climbs off me, furiously jerking my cock. As soon as the condom is off, she's sucking my brains out through the head of my dick.

I make the choice to keep the mode going. The ball stays in place while Ramona's furiously rubbing her clit. I'm still pounding into her, fucking her brains out.

My whole body goes as rigid as my cock. I let out a guttural moan as I feel my seed shoot down Aggie's throat.

Ramona's eyes roll back. Her face is a heavenly rictus of euphoria. She squeals and screams as her pussy squirts all over my cock.

"I'm cumming, I'm cumming! Ah, aaah... AAAHH oh God, keep going. Keep going, keep fucking me."

"What, that's it?" The both of us are looking at my dribbling, flaccid cock. It's too sore to touch. I'm exhausted and I wish I could get it back up, but I can't.

I brick the next shot. The ball bounces off a post and into a slingshot. The ball heads straight to the outlane and I shift the entire table trying to get it back. The table goes dark.

The door opens. Jimmy Andrews just snuck in, with Rachel Marten under his arm. And I'm still sitting there naked, with my limp manhood in my hands.

"Ugh, stop! Get off me!"

"You should go."

TILT. Game Over.

I avoid Aggie for the rest of the school year, until we finally graduate and she ran out of town. I can't bear the sight of her, and she's too busy with her other one-night stands to notice me. I never see her or hear from her again.

I step away from this table, knowing I may never play it again. For obvious reasons, I knew I'd never find this at any local bar. I've bought tables before -- it's amazing how much money you can save as a single man with no kids -- but this was a collector's item. Finding an affordable used table could take years.

But at least I had sex with Ramona Lauder.

But at least I made Agatha Mars cum.

I make my way out of the booth, and I nearly walk into a massive crowd. Ramona Lauder herself is at a table, promoting the game and signing autographs for a long line of fans. She looks up and just for a moment, her eyes catch mine...

Every lunch break, I'd hope to look into those smiling brown eyes, even for just a split-second.

...and the years melt away.

***

Thanks for reading! Happy trails, always.

12