All Comments on 'A Girlfriend Shared'

by davion2308

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
No Big Deal

Barry doesn't love or respect her and no long tearm plans,so the slut fucks his friend, no big deal.

Scorpio44Scorpio44over 15 years ago
Misleading title

She isn't a shared girlfriend, she's a convienient slut. A girlfriend implies some kind of commitment. What she has with Barry is convienient. No emotion. This story could be great if you included something that let us know either Barry or what's-her-cunt had any emotion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
A Girlfriend Shared

Don't let those stick-in-the-mud blowhards deter you. This was a good story with a good little plot. Keep writing more, I'm sure Megan has more to share.

davion2308davion2308over 15 years agoAuthor
Good job, me

I wrote this story and I'm proud of what I created. It was a first time getting outside my usual line of thinking and I believe I did rather well. Thanks for reading, even if you didn't like it the most!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Yes you really do think you are good don't you?

Well sorry to burst your bbble but you are not as good as you think.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
What has THAT guy written?

It wasn't a great story but not bad at all. Keep on trying. And for the record, I want to know what Mr. Stick in the Mud has written for us.

Sman4444Sman4444about 6 years ago
Great Story!

I was on the shy side like Jim and wish I had someone like Barry's girl to learn from long ago, or even now for that matter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdavion2308@davion2308
385 Followers
There's not much to tell. I've been writing different works, serious and silly, erotic and political, for the past decade. I enjoy reading and writing and I think there is nothing greater then to connect mentally and intellectually with the people that read my work. If yo...