A Girl's Gotta Make The Rent! Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She went to her closet, and selected a thin yellow sundress, several inches above the knee, and one she usually wore with a tank top underneath. With her new-found attitude, she pulled the dress over her head without the extra layer. She went to her dresser, and pulled out a pair of panties, looked at them for a moment, and put them back in the drawer. It was a warm day, and it already excited her. She put on a pair of sandals, and admired her look in the mirror.

With the morning sun coming through the window behind her, it was clear that she was going to turn heads today. Her petite body was clearly outlined, and she could see her hardening nipples through the dress. The dress was so light, it almost felt like it wasn't there.

She took took her money from the previous night from her purse, and put it safely away. She was relieved to see that she was way over halfway to the money she needed to pay her rent. Things were looking up already.

She sat in her car, and lifted the back of her skirt, so bare skin was touching the cool vinyl seat. It felt good, it felt a little naughty. She smiled, and put the car in drive.

On her way to the bookstore, she went through the drive-through of a local donut shop to get some coffee. She had an impulse. Before she got to the window to pick up her coffee, she pulled the bottom of her skirt up to the point that the cashier could hardly miss it. She drove up and the young man behind the counter leaned out with her cup, and said "That's a dollar ninety nine, Miss."

She smiled and turned to her purse. As she did so, she moved her right knee aside, giving the cashier a clear view of her smooth lips. She took out two dollars, and handed it to him, leaning a little in his direction to take the cup. While she did that, she felt the thin strap of her sundress sliding down, favoring the young man with nearly a full view of her breast. "Thanks!" she said brightly, placing the coffee in the cupholder, and pulling up the strap.

As she drove off, she could see the cashier leaning out the window, and pulling one of his coworkers to see.

She laughed and headed to open up the bookstore.

Jesse turned the key in the lock, and flipped the sign to "Open". She put her coffee on the counter, and her purse behind it. After getting out the money tray and putting it into the cash register, she sat down to drink her coffee and contemplate the day.

Waiting for customers to come in, she began shelving the newly arrived books. When she was finished, she began straightening up the shelves and putting out new magazines. A couple of uneventful sales later, she was done with the major tasks she needed to take care of.

She pulled out the free newspaper again. As she paged through, she stopped and smiled at the Catwalk ad. She kept paging through, seeing a number of interesting things. A body piercing and tattoo studio. Escort services. An amazing number of very specific personal ads. In the help wanted section she stopped when she saw this:

"Models wanted for Art Nude Photographer. Will pay standard rate of $150 an hour. Confidentiality assured. Position to fill immediately."

She thought about it. After last night, this could be positively tame. She would make some good money towards her rent, and have the thrill of showing off to a stranger. She took out her cellphone and called the listed number.

"Sam West," the woman on the other end answered. Momentarily taken aback, Jesse hesitated for a second, then hung up.

Sam West. That was the photographer who's book she looked at yesterday. After looking at some of the pictures, maybe not so tame after all.

She thought about it again. She hit redial.

A slightly irritated voice answered again. "Sam West here, can I help you?"

"Umm. yes, sorry.. I saw your ad in the paper, and was wondering if you still needed a model?" she replied.

"Yes, I do. When can you come in to see if you're what I'm looking for?"

"I get off five, I can come over after that. Is that okay?"

"Sure", Sam replied and gave her directions to the studio. "See you then."

"Ok, thanks."

Jesse hung up, and went to the shelf. There were three books of Sam West photos. Ironically, if she'd looked in the first one, she would have seen a portrait of the photographer, and been a little less surprised.

She sat at the counter, and looked through the books, looking over the images with a twinge of excitement. There were color pictures of models outdoors, both in urban settings and in the woods. She found images of models in bondage, of sex acts, and some beautiful pictures of two women entangled together.

The day moved quickly, with an occasional tease, a brief flash, and several happy customers. Shortly after lunch, she received a call from Steve, at the Catwalk, asking her to come in tomorrow afternoon and to bring gym clothes and a pair of high heels. "We'll have a couple of the dancers give you new girls a little background and polish before we get you back on stage." He said.

Over the day, she kept returning to the books, and was saddened that her current financial situation didn't allow her the luxury of buying them. Someday soon, she told herself.

Just before five, her replacement came in, a college girl named Sarah. The pretty brunette was a little surprised at Jesse's outfit, but she didn't comment, other than to wish her luck on her hot date.

Jesse smiled and didn't correct her, waving as she left the store.

She arrived at the studio, and knocked on the door. Shortly, a slender, attractive brunette in her early thirties answered the door. Sam smiled, and waved her in, baldly looking her over. It was clear that she liked what she saw.

Sam was a bit taller than Jesse, with a slender, well proportioned figure. Her long straight brown hair was tied back in a ponytail. She was wearing a thin white tank top and a pair of loose cargo pants, riding low on her hips. She was gorgeous, was the first thought that came to Jesse.

Sam was equally happy, asking a couple of easy questions, before saying. "Okay, let's get down to business. I would love to have you model for me. I'm not sure if you're aware, but I do nudes, and some erotic photography. In fact, some of it is arguably pretty explicit. If you have a problem with that, we should find out now, before wasting each other's time".

"I've seen your work. It's beautiful. I work in the bookstore downtown, and looked through your books today. I'm pretty excited to be a part of it".

"Great! As I said in the ad, I pay $150 an hour for posing. For the edgier stuff, I pay twice that."

"That's good to know, I could really use the money right now."

"Okay then, can you please disrobe, so I can see your figure?"

Jesse unbuttoned the three buttons between her breast and navel. She lifted the thin straps from her shoulders, and let the sundress fall down her body to the floor.

Sam's breath caught at Jesse's pale, creamy skin, small pink nipples, and smooth pussy. "I see you came prepared," she said softly, noting Jesse's lack of undergarments. "Turn around please?"

Jesse turned showing Sam her firm, round cheeks.

"When can you start?" Sam asked.

"Any time. As I said, I need the money" Jesse said as she turned, knelt down and picked up her sundress. She stood, with the dress in her hand, her nipples crinkling hard.

"Okay then, let's get some paperwork out of the way."

Before Jesse could think of putting her dress back on, Sam took her to a small, cluttered office, and started pulling together a model release and a simple contract for her to sign. She took a copy of her driver's license and stapled it to her copy and smiled.

"Let's go do something more interesting now."

Sam led her into her studio, waved her towards a simple chair in front of a canvas backdrop. She moved around, turning on studio lights, and set up her camera.

She set up two expensive looking video cameras to the sides, and checked the angles so they properly framed the scene.

"Please put the dress back on, but leave it unbuttoned."

Jesse complied, slipping the light sundress over her head.

"Sit, but lift the dress so it's off the chair."

Jesse sat down, feeling the cold wood of the chair on her ass. Sam started snapping pictures.

"Move your legs apart, and pull the dress up a bit. Put your hands on your knees."

Jesse did so, feeling one of the straps slide down her arm. She looked directly at the camera and felt the cool air on her exposed vagina.

"Stand up, and bend over the chair, facing away from me."

Sam admired the beautiful girl exposing herself to the camera, and quickly shot more pictures.

"Okay, enough of the chair. Can you take off the dress please?"

Sam walked over to a cabinet and started looking through it. She removed a black leather collar with a ring in front, some matching bracelets and anklets, and several lengths of light chain.

"If this is too far, tell me now," Sam told Jesse. "We can stop this whenever you get uncomfortable."

Jesse thought about it, and admitted to herself that this was exciting her. "No, we can go ahead."

She smiled hesitantly as Sam came towards her.

"Turn around."

She moved Jesse's long red hair out of the way, and buckled the collar on. She secured it with a small padlock.

Sitting Jesse back on the chair, she secured the bracelets and anklets. She ran the chain through the eyelet of the collar and asked Jesse to get down on her hands knees.

She ran the cold steel chain between Jesse's breasts and down between her legs. She asked Jesse to lay forward until her breasts were on the cold concrete, and secured both her hands together behind her back. She pulled the chain snugly between Jesse's lips, and pulled it up to her cuffed hands. She locked it all in place with another padlock.

Sam caressed her ass, causing her to jump. The cold concrete made her nipples hard, and she never felt so exposed in her life. If she moved too much, felt the chain move up into the cleft of her vagina, causing it to rub against her clitoris.

Sam went back to the cabinet, and removed a couple more items. A black butt plug, a matching vibrator, and some lubricant.

"Are you willing to have a bit more extreme experience?"

"Yes please..." she found herself replying. Her already glistening sex seemed to immediately feel super sensitive.

"Okay. You'll feel some pressure, just relax into it."

Sam walked up behind Jesse, and let a dribble of lubricant drop on her asshole. The cold sensation caused her to gasp and squirm, pulling the chain across her clitoris. Sam began gently but firmly pushing the plug past the tight ring of muscle, until it slid in. She turned on the vibrator, and started using it on Jesse's inner thighs, her clitoris, and sliding it into her slit, past the tight chain. She carefully inserted it, and after fucking Jesse with it for a little bit, left it in, turning the power to maximum.

Jesse gasped and squirmed to the sensations as Sam returned to her camera and removed it from the tripod. She knelt in front of Jesse, and took several closeups of her face. Jesse moaned in pleasure as Sam moved behind to take more pictures.

Sam set the camera down, and move the chair so that she was facing Jesse.

"Are you enjoying this?"

"God yes!"

Sam pulled her tank top over her head, revealing a pair of beautifully proportioned breasts. Both her nipples were pierced with small barbells. She unbuttoned her cargo pants, lifted her ass off the chair and slid them off. With a smile on her face, she opened her knees, exposing a hairless pussy, with another barbell pierced vertically through her clitoral hood.

Jesse stared in fascination at Sam's pussy. There was a two inch diameter intricate mandala tattooed in black on her vulva, directly above her pierced sex.

Sam stood up, and set up her camera on the tripod again, this time grabbing a small remote. She carefully positioned the camera, and went to the cabinet again. While Jesse watched from her awkward position, Sam attached a black dildo through a strap-on harness and cinched it tightly.

She knelt behind Jesse, spread some lubricant on the dildo and removed Jesse's butt plug. With the cable release in her hand, she began to slowly insert the dildo, taking pictures as she did so. Soon she was fucking Jesse's ass.

Jesse gasped "Harder! Harder!" as she approached a massive orgasm. She bucked and screamed, as wave after wave of pleasure overcame her. "Oh God!" she shouted.

Sam removed the dildo, and reinserted the butt plug. She took out the vibrator and stood up to remove the strap-on.

She unlocked and removed Jesse's chain, replacing it with a leash when Jesse gingerly sat up. She released the restraints connecting her wrists.

With a smile and a slight tug, Sam told her to follow her on her hands and knees. With the leash in one hand, and taking pictures with the other, she walked over and set up the chair facing the camera.

Sam sat down and spread her legs. "It's only fair you return the favor!" she said with a laugh.

Jesse knelt between her legs, and began eagerly lapping at Sam's clitoris. As she licked up and down Sam's pussy, she inserted two fingers inside, with the other two working their way deep into her asshole. Within a short time, Same was unable to concentrate on her photography as a satisfying orgasm built. She grabbed Jesse's hair, and pushed her face fully in, as waves of pleasure hit.

As the orgasm subsided, she let go of Jesse's hair, and began to stroke it. "Whew... I think that's enough for today..."

They stood up, while Sam helped Jesse out of the bondage gear but left the butt plug in.

"Did those hurt?" Jesse asked, stroking Sam's erect, pierced nipple.

"Yes, but in a good way. I also love how they look. I'm constantly aware of my nipples, and my pussy. If I put on the heavier ball, it hits my clit all day."

"Wow. How do you get anything done?" Jesse laughed.

"With great effort sometimes!"

Sam picked up her camera and took a last picture, framing Jesse's just-fucked look perfectly. "Give me a second and I'll get your money" she said.

A minute later, with Jesse watching her lithe naked form, she came back with five one hundred dollar bills. "I'd love to have you pose for me again - you were fantastic". She said.

Jesse took the money and replied "Any time, that was a blast". She put the cash in her purse, and wrote down her cell phone information for Sam. "Give me a call when you want to do this again." She pulled her sundress over her head and approached Sam. She stroked Sam's cheek and gave her a gentle kiss on the mouth.

Jesse left Sam's studio with more than enough cash to pay her rent. She couldn't believe that she was having so much fun solving her financial troubles. On top of that, she'd met someone unbelievable, and was developing more than just a little crush.


12