A Girl's Gotta Make The Rent! Ch. 02

Story Info
Jesse changes her look, and brings her coworker into her fun.
2.3k words
4.6
6.5k
7
3
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/04/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Timeris
Timeris
367 Followers

Jesse sat in front of her computer, and researched local piercing studios. She found one that was close by, had good reviews, and was open late.

She quickly dressed, deciding that a loose sundress fit perfectly with her plan.

She drove the short distance to the tattoo and piercing parlor, getting excited as she pulled in. The store was empty, except for the guy behind the counter. She looked at him - he was in his twenties, with an athletic build. He had a shaved head, tight tee shirt and jeans, and his arms were covered in tattoos. "What can I do for you?" he asked.

She hesitated, then spoke up. "I'm looking for a couple of piercings." she replied.

"Ears? Belly button?" he asked.

"Um. No... Nipples and clit." she said.

He smiled. "Okay then." After helping her make some jewelry selections, he took her to the back room, and pointed her to the chair. "Let's start with the nipples," he said. "You can just drop your top."

Jesse smiled and said "I could..." and unbuttoned the sundress, stepped out of it, and laid it on a chair.

She was really turned on by being naked in front of this complete stranger. She didn't even know his name. She walked past him, noting his big grin, and sat in the chair.

He reclined the chair back, so that she was lying horizontally and began arranging his gear. He carefully washed up, and pulled on a pair of sterile surgical gloves. After explaining the procedure, he began, using a pair of forceps, he quickly inserted the surgical needle. The pain was intense, causing her to gasp, followed by a swimming rush of endorphins. After she regained her composure, he did the same thing to her other nipple.

He wheeled his stool around to the end of the chair, and asked her to put her feet in the metal stirrups. "Just like the doctor's office, eh?" he said.

With her smooth pussy exposed, endorphins running through her body, she barely managed a murmured "uh huh."

He reached forward, and spread her hood with one hand, his thumb resting firmly on her clitoris. He quickly inserted the needle, and followed it up with the bar. Jesse came on the spot. The combination of pain and pleasure was so intense, that she had a powerful orgasm. She shuddered and tried to calm down, panting a little.

After a few moments, she got up from the chair and went to admire her new jewelry in the mirror. They looked sexy as hell, and she loved them, despite the pain.

She turned back to the owner, and he asked her "How do you want to pay for this?"

"Well, either cash, or trade. I think you'd enjoy 'trade' more." She smiled.

Jesse walked over to him and knelt down in front of him. She began to unbuckle his belt, and undid his zipper. He wasn't wearing underwear, and his half-hard cock fell out in front of her face.

Jesse unbuttoned his jeans and pulled them down. He completely smooth, and it made his cock look huge. With one hand, she grabbed his cock and began slowly pumping it, while licking his hairless balls. He began to groan as she licked her way up his shaft, using her tongue in circles around the head. With a deft motion, she took his cock in her mouth, sliding it in until she'd taken the whole thing. She began pumping up and down on his cock while lightly squeezing his balls.

As he became more excited, he grabbed two handfuls of hair and began to fuck her mouth, moving faster and faster. Before he came, he took his dick out of her mouth, and began rubbing it across her face.

She looked up at him and asked him "In my mouth or on my face?"

"Face..." he grunted.

She took his cock and began furiously sucking it, while pumping with her hand. Sucking hard, she took it from her mouth with a pop, and began pumping hard. She felt his scrotum tighten up, and jets of semen began splashing on her face. She opened her mouth, catching the last of his ejaculation, licking and sucking the head of his softening cock.

She grinned up at him and swallowed the semen in her mouth.

"Thank you!" she breathed.

Jesse stood up, feeling strings of cum running down her face. She decided to leave it for now.

"I love the barter system", she said with a laugh.

"Any time at all" he replied.

Once he'd wiped himself off and pulled up his jeans, he gave her information for how to care for her new piercings, telling her how to make sure they healed properly. He also gave her several items to help clean them.

Jesse walked around to the front counter, and looked through the display case, and looked around at the pictures of tattoos on the wall. It wasn't until the front door chime rang that she remembered that her dress was still in the back.

Two college-age girls walked in, and stopped in shock at Jesse's nudity. "Whoops!" she said with a start, and walked quickly to the back room to get her dress. With the two girls staring at her, she pulled the dress over her head and buttoned it up. She walked over and gave him a kiss, whispering "I hope you have enough energy to get through your shift."

Smiling at the two girls, she picked up her bag and left the shop.

When she got home, she took another shower, and used the stuff she'd gotten to clean her piercings. They were sore, but not outrageously so. She looked at them in the mirror, and decided the discomfort was well worth it.

The next week was pretty uneventful, as she let her new piercings heal. By the end of the week, they were a bit tender, but pretty much healed up.

In that week, she'd paid her rent and bills, and come to grips with the fact that she really got off on acting like a slut. It was a rush to show herself, to do outrageous things, and also to have people give her things for it.

The one thing that was on her mind during that week was how incredibly smooth the man at the tattoo parlor was. There wasn't a trace of hair on his body, and it really turned her on. She had to know how he did it.

She picked up her phone and called the store. He answered the phone and she began.. "Hi, I was in the store for a couple of piercings the other night, did you help me?"

"Hey! How could I forget? Are they healing all right?" he replied.

"Yes, they're just fine, I love them! I have a question for you though.. How do you get your skin so smooth?"

"Oh, I had it permanently removed" he replied. "I can recommend a good laser hair removal clinic, but I doubt they'll 'barter' with you."

He gave her the information, and she thanked him again for a fun evening.

She called the number, and got an appointment for later in the day, explaining she was looking for full body hair removal. When the time came, she put on a tank top and a pair of shorts, and headed to the clinic.

She signed in, and when her turn came, she was taken into a room. She was asked to remove her clothing and put on a hospital gown. A short time later, a pretty young woman in a white lab coat came in. She was tall and slender, with long brown hair in a ponytail and wearing a pair of small, black rimmed glasses.

"Hi, I'm Amanda, how are you today?"

"Good, thanks!"

Amanda asked her to lie down on the table, and handed her a pair of red eyepieces, similar to those used for a tanning booth.

"Wouldn't it be simpler if I took off this gown, since you're going to see it all anyway?"

"Sure, if you're comfortable with that, some people like to keep as covered as possible."

Jesse sat up and undid the bow at her neck, removed the gown and handed it to Amanda. She lay back down, tingling a bit at being once again naked in front of a stranger.

Amanda explained the process, and began working, starting with Jesse's arms, then her chest, legs, and backside. quickly moving through the easy areas.

"Now comes the fun part! Please excuse the intimate touches, but I need to get in everywhere."

Amanda worked the laser around Jesse's vulva, using her gloved hand to gently open up the area for the laser treatment. When she completed the front, she asked Jesse to turn over and began working on the hair between her buttocks. The whole process took over an hour, but was completed without too much discomfort.

"I love your piercings." Amanda told her when they were finished.

"Thanks, I just had them done" Jesse replied as she pulled on her shorts and tank top.

It took a day for the redness to go away, but in the end, she was ecstatic over the smoothness of her skin. It felt extra sensitive, and combined with the piercings, she felt a near constant state of arousal.

----

Jesse left the beauty salon, completely in love with her the hairstyle. her long hair was perfectly straight, with bangs framing her pretty face. Her hair was now black, fading into a vibrant shade of purple. Her nails and makeup were in complementary shades that set off her hair perfectly.

Sarah looked up from the counter when she walked into the bookstore, taking in her coworker's new look.

"Wow! You look amazing!" she said.

"Thanks!" Jesse replied, taking a twirl to show off her hair and outfit. The tight white tee shirt left no doubt that she was braless, doing nothing to hide her dark nipples, pierced with barbells. Her midriff was bare, and the short skirt in a purple plaid pattern showed a considerable amount of skin, as it flared away from her body. A pair of purple Chuck Taylors completed the ensemble.

"I wish I could be that daring. I don't know how you do it."

"You should try it out, it's a real rush."

"Someday maybe..."

Jesse put her bag in the back, and picked up a handful of books to start shelving. As she worked through the store, she noticed that Sarah kept stealing looks over at her, and every time they made eye contact, her coworker would look a little bashful, like she'd gotten caught doing something illicit.

She decided to play up to it, and give Sarah a real show. She found a book that belonged on the bottom shelf along the main corridor from the cash register, and once she was sure that Sarah was looking she knelt down facing her, and made sure her legs were far apart, displaying her hairless pussy.

She made a deliberate show of rearranging the books on the bottom shelf, pretending not to notice Sarah's wide-eyed look of shock. When she looked in Sarah's direction, she gave her a big grin and slowly closed her legs. She noted that her co-worker no longer looked away.

The front door chimed and the spell was broken. She stood up, while Sarah gamely turned her attention to the new customer.

A few minutes later, after the customer departed, Jesse sidled up beside her.

"Are you okay."

"Yes... I don't know how you're brave enough to do that..."

"You really need to try it."

"I don't know, I don't think I can."

"Start small."

"What do you mean?"

"Go in the back and take off your panties. You don't have to show anything, but I promise you, the excitement of realizing the secret that nobody but us knows will be incredibly fun."

Sarah made a hesitant smile, held her breath for a moment and said "Okay. Be right back." She walked to the back room, trembling a little in fear and excitement.

"Bonus points if you take off the bra too." Jesse called after her.

Just about the time she'd started to think Sarah was going to chicken out, the door to the back room opened, and the pretty brunette, stepped out, her arms crossed over her large breasts. She smiled at Jesse, and uncrossed her arms, revealing a pair of white cotton panties and a rather conservative bra in her hand.

"See?" Jesse exclaimed, grinning at her. She admired Sarah's rock hard nipples through the grey tee shirt, noting the obvious swaying of her unfettered breasts. "You look amazing too!"

"Really? I feel so self conscious..."

"Amazing, trust me."

The rest of the shift was more fun for both of them than could normally be expected in a small downtown bookstore. Jesse told her about her recent exploits with the amateur stripping contest, as well as working as a photographer's model.

Sarah listened in rapt attention, particularly fascinated to hear about the modeling.

"I'll show you the pictures when they're available." Jesse went to the photography section and found some of the photographer's other work. Sarah paged through the very explicit but artful pictures.

"You did stuff like this?" She asked.

"You'll see." She replied. "It paid very well."

---

At the end of the evening, Sarah gave her a tight hug, and thanked her for making it a really fun work night.

"I had a great time too. It definitely made the night go by faster."

She kissed Sarah on the cheek, and left for home. It dawned on her as she drove that all she'd seen of Sarah's cute figure was her erect nipples. It was a nice tease, but she'd have to get her more out of her shell.

That night, she drifted off to sleep, tantalizing visions of Sarah's large breasts floating before her.

Timeris
Timeris
367 Followers