A Girls Milky Night In

Story Info
A group of friends have an unexpected milky night.
3.2k words
4.65
15.9k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Based on a true story my girlfriend experienced in university in her household with her group of friends. All names of people involved have been changed to protect privacy.

A quick introduction of everybody:

Courtney: A really fun loving and typical party girl. Around 5'3, thin, B cup breasts, short dark straight hair, brown eyes, full lips, light freckles, heterosexual.

Lily: Super smart, sociable and really caring girl. Around 5 '7, gorgeous face and facial features, hourglass figure, nice butt, DD cup breasts, long dark straight hair, full lips, green eyes, heterosexual.

Sadie: Somewhat shy and religious girl but a sweet girl. Around 5'7, really skinny, B cup breasts, thin lips, short dark straight hair, brown eyes, Bisexual.

Taylor: Sociable, really athletic girl. Around 5 '5, very toned body, C cup breasts, nice butt, long dark curly hair, thin lips, blue eyes, heterosexual.

Abi: Really sweet and sociable model type. Around 5 '6, extremely pretty, hourglass figure, D cup breasts, long straight dark hair, full lips, green eyes, heterosexual.

It started as a normal Friday night for the five roommates who were all in their 3rd year of university. All of them who had been dragged out of their rooms by Courtney the subsequent partier of the household with the pitch of "Let's have a drunk girls night like we used to in the good old days!". The rest of them knew there was no point resisting because if Courtney had her mind on something she had to get her way. They were all gathered in the living room in their pajamas having some drinks and chatting amongst themselves. Everyone had started drinking their alcoholic beverages of choice (wine, coolers, beer and such) and were gossiping about normal stuff, boys, girls, school, relationships etc. After a round or two or shots (suggested by Courtney of course) everyone was feeling really good.

After a decent amount of time had passed Abi suggested that they all play a drinking card game that they had bought and had played a few times. After a while they all agreed it was a bit boring as they had played it a bunch already. They all then agreed just to play their own version of the game with their own questions or dares. They would ask each other questions or dare each other to do something and if they didn't want to do it they would have to take a shot. Everyone was down for the idea and agreed. It started with a few easy questions and dares to warm everyone up. After a while the questions started getting a bit tougher and most of the time everyone would just decide to drink rather than do them. After a bit of this, Taylor and Courtney got fed up and said that they should all agree just to answer everything and do all the dares that were given to them as they were all good friends and agreed that they could all trust each other. After a bit of hesitation from the others, eventually everyone agreed that it would be fun and that they would go along with it.

Things did get a lot more interesting as everyone kept their promise and answered everything they were asked or did everything they were dared to do. Probably had something to do with the fact everyone was a little bit tipsy and happy at this point. Some examples of things that were asked or dared were: Texting exes, prank calls, answering who had the hottest bf of people who were taken, secrets, daring someone to kiss another person in the room etc. Just the usual normal stuff people don't like answering or doing if they had the chance to not do it.

After a bit more time had passed, once everyone started getting comfortable again out of the blue, Taylor dared everyone to take their tops and bras (if they were wearing them) off. Reactions ranged around the room from "why the fuck not" to Abi, to "Hell yeah it's hot in here!" from Courtney. Sadie was a bit more hesitant but saw that Taylor, Abi, and Courtney had done it so she joined them. After a few seconds of everyone complimenting each other's boobs and bodies the four of them realized that someone hadn't joined them. All eyes fell on Lily. Lily explained to them that she was nervous and a little embarrassed and said she wasn't sure if she wanted to. Courtney's reaction to this was along the lines of "Bitch please you legit have the nicest boobs out of all of us in here, you have no reason to be embarrassed." which made Lily and everyone chuckle. Abi (who was the closest with her) said to Lily "You don't need to do it if you really don't want to, but you have nothing to be embarrassed about, we are all great friends here." All the other girls nodded in agreement. Lily then said something like "Okay but everyone has to be understanding and can't judge." Everyone nodded and agreed again. Lily took a deep breath and said fuck it and took off her top. Then everyone's jaws dropped.

Everyone was looking and Lily's tits in complete awe. They were huge, and extremely perky, with her nipples erect and could very faintly see her veins in her boobs. Even was just looking quietly for a second until Abi broke the silence and said loudly "They are incredible!" and all the girls laughed. Courtney agreed and asked what her secret was and if she had gotten a boob job. Lily laughed and said no and asked if they really wanted to know and everyone agreed they did. Lily nodded and then said something I am sure they would never forget. That she was lactating.

All the girls were astonished and quite perplexed as they knew that Lily did not have any kids. Lily explained to them that she had been lactating since around the age of 16 as she had a condition called Galactorrhea. A condition that causes her body to produce too much of the hormone Prolactin which is the hormone which causes the body to produce breast milk. She explained that she had tests done and said it was not harmful to her in any way. But instead of trying to treat the condition she encouraged it by expressing it, and buying a breast pump to encourage her body to make more milk as she enjoyed the sensation of making milk and lactating. She then explained that's why she often was in her room with the door locked and music playing out loud, so she could pump her milk out without anyone hearing and then would discreetly dump it in a sink. She needed to pump it out around 2 times a day as if she did not her boobs would get engorged and really heavy and sore. Lily then just in case no one believed her at this point gently squeezed her right boob and a small white drop formed on her nipple which she promptly whipped away. This then prompted the awestruck audience to bombard her with questions like: 'What does it feel like?', 'How much milk does she make a day?', 'What does it taste like?' etc. She was happy to answer, feeling like a weight had been lifted off her shoulders and that her friends were really curious and did not judge. After the barrage of questions Lily then told her friends that she was just about to pump when Courtney knocked on her door, hence why her boobs were so perky and full at the moment. After a bit of talking to themselves about the situation and such until Courtney said to everyone "Now back to the game! I dare everyone to try some of Lily's titty milk!"

Everyone went a little quiet and looked at Courtney then looked at Lily. Lily went bright red and stated she said she wasn't sure about the idea. Courtney said that she was really curious and the worst she could say was she didn't like the taste. Taylor agreed and said "Yeah I am really curious! You said your boobs were full anyway! What's the harm?" Lily then looked at Abi who said that she was keen and interested and then Sadie who was also bright red and nodded excitedly. Lily laughed and agreed and got up and went to her room to grab her breast pump. She explained to everyone how it worked and explained the different settings as she attached it to herself and started the machine. Everyone was watching intently as the sounds of the pump filled the room and eventually after a few seconds the first drops of milk started to fill the bottle. The girls went back to talking amongst themselves and asking questions. After around 5 minutes or so, Abi got up and went to the kitchen and returned with 4 shot glasses and Lily turned off the pump and took the bottle off her boob. She then unscrewed the top of the bottle off and poured her freshly pumped milk into the shot glasses, each about half full. Lily then laughed nervously and said "Enjoy!" and everyone chuckled and took their glasses. Lily then took out her phone and said that she needed to record this and everyone agreed and laughed. She started recording and everyone clinked their glasses together and took a tiny sip, besides for Sadie who swallowed the whole thing. Everyone came to the agreement that they really liked it as it was really sweet, kind of like the milk leftover after a bowl of sugary cereal, but were just thrown off a bit because it was warm. They all saw that Sadie had finished hers and teased a little saying that she clearly REALLY liked it and she went bright red. The rest of the girls finished theirs shortly after.

After a bit more time had passed they continued drinking their beverages and continued their game. Things started getting a bit more frisky as a lot of the questions or dares were extremely personal. Dares included things such as the girls making out with each other, stripping to just their panties, slapping each other's asses etc. Eventually it fell to Abi's turn again. And she turned to Lily and said "I am sorry but I am just so curious. I dare you to breastfeed me and Sadie." Taylor and Courtney gasped and started laughing. Sadie let out a loud "Why me?!" and Abi said "Girl you haven't stopped staring at Lily's boobs since she took off her shirt and you clearly enjoyed the milk! You 100% want to do it!" Everyone laughed and Sadie went bright red and told Abi jokingly to fuck off. Abi then looked at Lily and asked her if she was down to do it. Lily shrugged and said "Why not, I'm curious to see if it feels different than the pump. Also better than me dumping it down the drain like usual I suppose!" which everyone laughed and agreed to.

Abi asked Lily what was the best way to do this and Lily told them to follow her lead. Courtney asked permission to record this and everyone agreed as long as it never left the room, so both her and Taylor took out their phones and started recording. Lily leaned back against the couch and got into a comfortable position. Sadie and Abi followed suit with Abi jokingly cupping her hands under Lily's boobs and lifting them up slowly feeling them a bit and exclaimed "Holy crap Lil, they are so heavy!" Lily chuckled and explained that they were really full because she hadn't pumped in quite a while. Lily then gestured to Sadie and Abi to come on either side of her and put their heads on her lap. They both did as they were told and once both their heads were on Lily's lap Abi said "Holy crap Lily your boobs look massive from this angle!" to which everyone laughed besides for Sadie who seemed to be extra focused at the task ahead of her. Abi then asked what to do next and Lily responded saying "I have no idea, never done this before! Just follow your instincts I guess. But don't suck too hard, don't want a hickey!" to which everyone chuckled again. Lily then asked if they were both ready, to which they both nodded. Lily then gently bent towards them, lowering her boobs towards them. Sadie instantly opened her mouth and took her nipple in her mouth and started suckling. Whereas Abi fidgeted a bit trying to get comfortable and eventually opened her mouth and started suckling her best friend's boob.

After a few seconds both girls closed their eyes and found their rhythm. About a minute or two had passed and Lily told them that her letdown was about to happen. Lily explained to the room that her letdown reflex was basically her boobs releasing the milk a lot faster so she was just warning Sadie and Abi that the milk would be coming faster now. Sadie and Abi never broke the seal of their lips on Lily's boob but clearly understood what she said as both girls swallowed and gulped more frequently. Once they did Lily leaned her head back against the couch in complete pleasure while Taylor and Courtney continued to record what was happening. The room was silent for a long while, besides for the faint sounds of sucking, the occasional moan of pleasure from Lily, and the whispers between Taylor and Courtney. Taylor and Courtney never took their eyes off what was happening before them, just watching Sadie and Abi being breastfed with Lily either stroking their hair or gently massaging her own boobs to help with the milk flow. The silence was broken by Courtney saying to the room "I'd be lying if I said I wasn't jealous right now" which made Taylor and Lily chuckle while the other two were too focused on their task at hand. Lily joked that maybe in the future they could get their turn which both Taylor and Courtney both nodded and laughed too.

After a bit more silence Lily looked up as she heard Courtney say "Fuck it!" Courtney then put her phone down and turned Taylors head towards her and started to make out with her, which surprised Taylor at first but then she reciprocated. Lily watched the two girls continue to kiss each other passionately expecting them to break eventually but they never did. Lily tapped both Sadie's and Abi's heads, with both girls opening their eyes for the first time since latching on. Lily gestured over to the other girls and both Sadie and Abi's eyes went wide as they continued to suck but watched Taylor and Courtney kiss. Lily and Abi continued to watch in awe but Sadie after a while just closed her eyes and went back to the task at hand. This went on for what must have been another 10 mins or so until eventually the moment ended when Abi unlatched from Lily's boob and said "Think I am all done Lil, I think it's empty!" Lily laughed and then agreed saying that she did a great job and boob felt a lot better. Courtney and Taylor broke their kiss and shifted away from each other a little awkwardly which made Abi and Lily chuckle. Abi then asked the girls jokingly "So what happened with you two eh?" Both girls went a little red and Courtney said "I don't know what came over me, I guess just watching you guys got me a little excited." which Taylor agreed to. Both Abi and Lily chuckled and said not to worry about it, it was great to watch they both agreed. Taylor then asked Abi if she enjoyed being breastfed and what it was like. Abi explained that she really really liked it and that it was quite relaxing and she felt like she was bonding a lot with Lily. Lily agreed it felt great, way better than her pump to which the girls chuckled.

The four girls continued to talk amongst themselves for a decent while until eventually Abi had a realization. She said to the others "Wait, how is Sadie still going at it, I fin...!" She was cut off by Lily putting her finger to her lips gesturing for Abi to be quiet. Lily then whispered to the others that Sadie had finished her milk probably around 15 minutes ago but never stopped suckling. All the girls quietly laughed and continued to watch Sadie suckle on Lily's boob while they talked with each other. After another 15 mins or so Sadie finally opened her eyes and released the empty boob from her mouth. All eyes were now on Sadie as she sat back up. Taylor teased her and said "I knew you were eyeing Lily's boobs all night hahaha!" Sadie jokingly told her to shut up but agreed. Sadie apologized to Lily for getting carried away but Lily shook her head and said not to worry about it because she really enjoyed it too. Taylor then asked Sadie what she liked about it so much. Sadie replied "I don't know to be honest. It was just so relaxing. The milk was really warm, creamy, and sweet. Plus having Lily stroke my hair felt really nice too, so when the milk flow ended I still didn't want to stop. I just felt really close with Lily." All the girls nodded in agreement and said they understood and Courtney and Taylor said they were jealous, to which Sadie jokingly replied "Well it looked like you two had some fun too hehe." Everyone laughed and continued to talk about the night with each other for a little while longer.

Eventually, Abi yawned as it was getting really late and said "I think it's time I head to bed, I'm going to have one hell of a hangover tomorrow, I am quite tipsy!" Lily then replied "Girl! I think you're just milk drunk!" to which everyone laughed and Sadie said "I am guilty of that charge as well haha" Everyone agreed that it was time to head to bed and all said their goodnights to each other. They all reiterated one more time that they would be extremely careful about who they tell about what happened that night. They all then said they loved each other and that they were all the greatest friends in the world and agreed that tonight was amazing and that they should do it more often.

What came of the night was Lily never had to hide her having to pump and empty her boobs again and was glad her friends accepted her. Lily was also glad she didn't have to waste her milk as all the girls would also occasionally drink Lily's pumped milk and use it in basic things like cereal etc. Many more nights like this occurred and Taylor and Courtney also got their chances to have Lily breastfed them. That can be a story for another time so let me know if you want to hear that one too. Thanks for reading!!