A Girls Night Gets Interrupted

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***********

"So what the fuck we gonna do?" asked Xavier.

"Well, Duane told us to wait 30 minutes after they brought the girls to the bedrooms and to pick whichever room we wanted," Charles said, as he sank the 7 ball into the right corner pocket. "Who is going where?"

Big C responded, immediately saying that he wanted to go to Duane's room. "I got my eyes on that mixed girl," he said. "You know I like them a little thicker and she's perfect- not fat but not skinny like the other one."

"That's fine with me," said Xavier. "You know me and Frank are a team, and we both love those skinny white girls. She has lips made for a black cock. Plus, something tells me she's a freak. Where you going Charles?" he asked.

"I'm with you Big C. Like you said, that mixed girl is perfect and has a nice ass, and you all know I ain't as in love with white women as much as the rest of you are."

"Eddie? Derek? We have yet to hear your preferences," asked Xavier.

"Well, we all are gonna end up doing them both, but I'll blow my first load into the white one," Eddie responded.

"Damn Eddie, I thought we was a team, said Derek. "We usually always agree on which chick to double up on, but I'm going for the mixed one. She got 12.5 inches of black cock coming her way."

All 5 guys laughed before Derek began to speak again.

"But I also got a plan this time. We only got 2 girls tonight and they don't seem as willing as the ones from the past. Instead of all of us going into the rooms at once like we usually do, lets go in 1, maybe 2 at a time. This way, they will think it's almost over to only see another black cock."

"It's the gift that won't stop cumming," Eddie said, causing more laughter as they all nodded in agreement.

"OK, good. I can't wait to get my dick up in that mixed chick's ass," said Derek.

"Just know I'm first!" chuckled Big C, causing all 5 of them to laugh.

************

"Holy fuck, yes!" Stephanie screamed out as Frank continued to pound away at her from behind, slamming his full 8 inches in then slowly going back. She didn't even care if he was wearing a condom at this point, as she had already cum twice since he had been fucking her.

"Hold up baby, I'm about to cum so lemme pull out for a second," Frank said as he removed his cock from her pussy.

She felt a sense of emptiness but was quickly fulfilled as his cock re-entered her.

"He's being a little rougher this time." She thought, as her hips were gripped tighter and the pace was faster.

"Yeah, you like that cock in you, don't you?" asked Frank, "I'm excited for another turn."

Suddenly, Stephanie realized what he said.

"Another turn? What the fuck are you talking about?"

She turned to head to see not Frank behind her, but Xavier instead. Although not as thick as Frank, he was pumping his 8 inch cock into her at a more rapid pace, loving the feeling of fucking another white girl. She suddenly felt a hand tug at her hair, turning her head to be greeted by Frank's thicker cock and as she screamed out in ecstasy, he took advantage, slipping his cock in between her lips.

"I can't believe I'm doing this," she thought to herself as 16 inches of black cock pounded her. "My boyfriend would be livid with me!"

**********

"I'm going to cum! I'm going to cum!" Chelsea yelled out as she creamed on Duane's tongue. Breathing a sigh of relief, she realized that it had been awhile since she had an orgasm like this, and felt content to just lay there and let him continue to pleasure her.

"Damn girl, you taste so good." Duane said, "But you can't leave me hanging like this, it's only fair for you to reciprocate."

His words had more impact than she anticipated, and Chelsea thought to herself that it was the fair thing to do. Besides, it's just a blowjob, and she hadn't cum like that in awhile.

She got off the bed and Duane removed his shirt and laid down, motioning for her to join him. She stumbled on to the bed, nearly falling over in the process.

"Take it easy there sexy," he said to her, "you don't want to hurt yourself."

She then began to unbuckle his belt and removed his pants. Now only in his boxers, Chelsea hesitated for a moment, but Duane sat up and took her hands, placing them on the side of his boxers and began to push them down. His thick 10 inch cock sprang free, already erect after the tongue lashing he had given her.

Now eye level with his big black cock and on her knees in between his legs, she took his cock in her hand and placed the head into her mouth, sucking on the tip. He then put his hands on her head, encouraging her to take more of it down her throat. 2 inches, 4 inches, then 6, she was now running her tongue all along his shaft as she played with his testicles. She had to admit, in her drunken state she was enjoying this and felt her pussy tingle as she took more of him down her throat.

Perhaps she was distracted after getting all 10 inches down her throat, or maybe it was all of the alcohol she had consumed, but as she continued to bob her head on his thick cock, she suddenly felt the back of her dress being pulled up, with her thong being pushed to the side and something on the verge of being inserted in her pussy.

"Wait, how is he doing this when he's in front of me?" She thought to herself for a second, then realizing what was happening, decided she needed to find a way to stop this.

However, Duane had his hands on her head, moving it up and down to make sure her mouth remained on his dick. When she tried to break free, Duane kept his hands firmly in place.

"Don't worry girl, it's just Charles behind you," Duane said to her. "Me and my boys share everything, and it wouldn't be right if they ain't have any fun too. Besides I bet your friend is already having the time of her life in one of the other bedrooms."

Chelsea then felt something enter her from behind as Charles began to thrust into her, getting all 8.5 inches of his cock into her dripping pussy after a few strokes.

"Oh my god," she thought to herself, as both of them began to sway back and forth, Charles pumping into her as her head went up, and pulling back when Duane guided her mouth further down his cock. "What am I doing? I've never been with 2 guys before at once. Oh god, he better be wearing a condom."

***********

Stephanie was indeed having the time of her life in between these 2 black guys. Having lost track of the number of times she had cum, she was still on the bed on her hands and knees with Xavier fucking her from behind while Frank continued to feed her his cock.

"Let's switch this up." Said Frank. "Xavier deserves a chance to feel your lips, and I wanna get back in that pussy!"

This time, Frank laid on the bed and not needing any encouragement, Stephanie mounted him, taking all 8 inches into her at once. As she rode him, Xavier stood on the bed and she willingly took his manhood into her mouth, bouncing up and down on Frank's cock while bobbing her head on Xavier's. She was enjoying the taste of herself and having these 2 large black cocks in her. After cumming again, she hoped that this would never end. However, she had a sudden realization. If Frank and Xavier were with her, and Chelsea was with Duane, what happened to the other 4?

**********

Chelsea was on the verge of cumming again as she was being split roasted by 2 cocks. The reluctance and resistance she felt minutes ago had now turned into feelings of pleasure. Charles continued to pump into her from behind, slowing the pace one minute while picking it up the next, and slapping her ass in between. Duane had also removed his hands from her head and was laying back and enjoying the show, as she no longer needed his hands to show her what to do.

"Oh fuck, this feels so good!" Chelsea said aloud, removing her mouth from Duane's cock for a moment.

"Yo Duane, check this out," Charles said, pointing down at her ass.

As Duane looked over he saw Charles kneeling behind her, almost motionless. It was now Chelsea who was moving herself back and forth on his cock, slamming back to take in all 8.5 inches at once, then moving forward to take Duane deep into her mouth. She continued to bob her head on his cock and after about another minute, she closed her eyes and screamed out in pleasure as she cummed again.

Still on the bed in between Duane's legs with Charles buried inside her, she couldn't believe that she was taking two cocks at once. She then opened her eyes again to take Duane back into her mouth, but was greeted with a surprise.

"Wait, what?" she said, her mind unable to process things clearly after all the drinks she had.

Not only was Duane's 10 inches still in front of her, but to her left she saw another 12.5 inches of dark meat awaiting its turn to fuck her mouth.

Derek had entered the room, quickly removing his clothes and timing it right to get into position as Chelsea had creamed all over Charles' cock.

Sensing she needed some encouragement, Duane rose his back up and placed his left hand on the right side of her face.

"Don't worry girl, just another blowjob. Derek's a nice guy too," Duane told her, his words reminding her of the thought she had before taking him into her mouth.

"But, wait, I've never..." Chelsea started to say but as she did, Duane motioned to Charles to start back up again.

Charles pulled back his cock, leaving just the tip in, then slammed all 8.5 inches right back into her. Causing her to moan out again, Duane then quickly turned her head to her left and Derek quickly inserted his cock into her mouth.

"Yeah bitch, thats right," Derek said, working his increasingly hard member into her mouth. "I knew I had have you when I saw you walk to our table."

With nearly all 12.5 inches pumping in and out of her mouth, Derek had one hand on the top of her head, while he dapped Duane with the other. Charles went back to thrusting into her pussy, feeling her tighten around his cock, while Duane moved down a little to suck on her tits, still exposed with her straps down.

"Holy fuck," exclaimed Charles as he felt her pussy continue to tighten. "This pussy is even better than I thought it would be. This bitch is about to cum on my cock again."

Chelsea knew she should find a way out of this, her mind pleading with her to escape. But her body was betraying her, her pussy loving every inch of Charles' cock as he slammed all 8.5 inches in and out of her. As she cummed again, she released her mouth from Derek to scream, but was unable to do so, as Duane quickly shoved his cock back into her mouth.

**********

Stephanie was still riding Frank's cock, feeling it hit every spot in her pussy. Xavier still had his cock in her mouth and as she took all 8 inches down her throat, he knew his assumptions were correct. This white chick was made for black dick and after tonight, she would never be able to go back.

Xavier looked over and saw Eddie peak his head through the door and knew what to do. He looked down at Frank, giving him the signal that a third member was about to enter.

"Hold up girl," Frank said to her as she continued to bounce on his cock. "I wanna see you on all four again." As he lifted her off his cock with Xavier pulling out of her mouth.

Stephanie then placed her knees down on the bed followed by her elbows, eagerly awaiting Frank to re-enter her. She felt two hands grip her hips and a cock enter her again, confusing her as it felt longer and much thicker than before.

"Frank, you feel even bigger somehow," she yelled out.

"Hahaha, thanks," Frank said as he approached her head. "But that ain't me. You can clean my cock off though." Placing his cock between her lips.

As she was sucking him, she realized that it must be Xavier again. She pulled her mouth off and said to Xavier, "You can just ask, you don't need to do this switching shit."

"Good to know," said Xavier, also appearing in front of her and slipping his cock between her lips.

"What??" she thought to herself as Eddie's 12 inch black cock pounded away at her white womb.

"Thats right snowbunny," Eddie said to her, not remembering her name, "soon enough you will be taking all 12 of Eddie's inches."

With a little over half of his shaft in her, he continued to grip her hips, working more into her. Frank was back in her mouth as Xavier had placed his cock in her right hand.

He then gripped her hips harder and shoved all of it then, causing Stephanie's legs to buckle and pushing her mouth down the entire length of Frank's shaft, her nose meeting his public hair.

Her body reacting again, she was now moving her pussy back and forth on Eddie's dick, easily handling all 12 inches inside of her.

Never before had anything been this deep in her, and as she moved her mouth off of Eddie, she felt herself about to cum.

"Ohhh fuck!" she screamed, having an orgasm like shes never had before.

"Fuck yeah," Eddie said. "This white girl is a squirter," as he noticed her juices overflowing onto his cock.

He moved his hand down to feel her juices, licking his fingers and enjoying her taste. Frank had re-entered her mouth and after a few minutes, was ready to explode.

"Here is comes'" he said to her as he gripped her hair and filled her mouth.

She felt his hot semen fill her mouth, dripping down her throat, causing her to gag as Frank held her head in place. He let go, allowing her to breath for a moment as his semen dripped on to the bed, but she was quickly full again, as Xavier rammed his cock back down her throat.

Eddie was still behind her, pounding away at her dripping cunt. He again placed his hand down, covering his middle finger in her juices.

As she was working on Xavier in her mouth, Eddie then started to rub her asshole, spreading her juices on to it and slipping the first few inches of his finger into her butt. She didn't know what to do, unable to voice any displeasure with a cock in her mouth.

"Damn," Eddie started to say, "I've only got the first few inches of my finger in and this ass is tight as fuck," as he continued to work her other hole. "Don't worry baby, by the end of the night your ass will be wanting some dark meat in there all the time."

"Oh god," she thought to herself. "Chelsea was right and I was wrong. We should have left when we had the chance." She realized as she cummed again, now knowing that the night was just getting started.

**********

The guys had now switched positions and Chelsea was on her back.

Duane had gotten all 10 inches in and was admiring the scene, pumping in and out of her as he watched Derek and Charles take turns in her mouth. Fucking her sideways on the bed, just enough of her head was hanging off, allowing the 2 to take positions on either side. Derek's 12.5 inches on the right and Charles' 8.5 on the left.

During a brief pause, Duane moved closer, kissing her neck. Intentional or not, she wrapped her legs around his back, having another orgasm in the process.

Duane then moved closer to her left ear and whispered, "Yeah bitch, cream on my cock. I knew the moment I approached you at the bar your pussy would be perfect. I just hope I'm the first one to bust inside you."

"Yo D, get the fuck out of the way man," Charles said as he was stroking his cock. "My boy needs some attention."

"One minute," Duane replied.

Before Duane moved back, he had one last thing to tell her.

"But don't worry baby, we will all chip in to get you the morning after pill. We will even buy one for your friend too."

"Neither of you were wearing a condom??" she shouted out. "Please put one on and don't cum in me!"

The guys all burst out in laughter and as Duane moved back, Charles re-entered her mouth.

Duane then lifted her legs and placed them on both of his shoulders, making a point to insert all 10 inches at once then pull out. As he repeated this action, he watched Eddie and Charles alternate their cocks in her mouth. One pulling her head one way for a minute, with the other doing the same the next.

Chelsea didn't know what to do. She needed to get out of this situation, but with her legs above Duane's shoulders, what could she do? She thought about trying to break free with her hands, but figured the guys would just hold her in place. Her body also continued to betray her. As much as she might not want to admit it, Duane's cock felt good buried in her cunt, and she realized that Eddie and Charles no longer had their hands on her head, as she was willingly alternating between the both of them.

"What are you doing??" her mind asked her. "You need to leave now! There is already pre-cum in you, stop this before Duane blows his load."

Determined to end this, her mind started to plan out an exit. Suck these guys off quick and swallow their loads, and while they recover, find a way to push Duane off of her.

She began to suck on each of them harder, taking as much of their cocks into her throat as she could while also jerking their shafts. She could feel Charles getting harder and after another 30 seconds, he exploded in her mouth, pumping his semen down her throat. One down one more to go, and she only hoped that Duane had the stamina to outlast Derek.

But her body was continuing to react to the cock inside her and as she had all of Derek down her throat, she had another orgasm, moaning on the dick inside her mouth.

Watching this unfold, Duane knew he couldn't hold out much longer. Her renewed enthusiasm was too much for him, though he suspected she was doing this in hopes he wouldn't cum in her.

"Too bad," he thought to himself and after she cummed, he too had to have his release.

"Ahh fuck," he screamed as he busted his nut inside her walls, burying all 10 inches into her at as he did.

She felt her womb fill with his hot semen, upset at herself that she had gotten herself into this situation, and even more upset that part of her was enjoying it.

Sensing his opportunity, Derek withdrew from her mouth and moved between her legs.

He then grabbed her hips and lifted them off the bed so that her ass was raised and easily got all 12.5 inches into her soaking pussy, wet from her juices and Duane's.

As she layed underneath him with her ass above the bed, legs in the air, his full weight on top of her with her arms wrapped around his neck, her vagina continued to betray her. Never before had she felt anything so deep inside her, his cock sending waves of pleasure throughout her body.

Experiencing another orgasm, she screamed out in ecstasy. After this, her mind chimed back in, reminding her that this was the third cock in her womb, the third without a condom.

"Please don't cum in me too," she pleaded with him.

"Too late bitch," He then rammed all 12.5 inches in and exploded into her as deep as he could.

Duane looked at Derek, who then looked at Charles, each smiling at each other as they left the room.

Duane turned back to take another look at Chelsea.

"There she is," he thought to himself. "A girl who never fucks on the first night with semen now dripping out of her pussy and mouth." He then noticed that in their excitement, they had never taken off her dress. "When we come back we are gonna have to take that off." He was willing to buy her a morning after pill, but he wasn't trying to pay for her dry cleaning.

Chelsea remained on the bed, her mind now racing, but finding it difficult to concentrate with all alcohol and cock that had been in her. As she laid there, she hoped that the night was nearing its end, not realizing that it was just getting started.

"I thought I could trust him, she said to herself. "Steph, where are you?"

**********

Big C had been sitting on the couch, listening the the sounds coming from the bedrooms and waiting his turn. There was a method to the crews madness. He had the biggest cock tonight at 13 inches and was thicker than any of the guys in their crew, including the ones who weren't there now. He also had a reputation for breaking in girls asses. There was nothing more he loved in life than sneaking up behind a girl and surprising them with a cock in their butt, and nothing got him harder than doing it with her already having a dick in her pussy and mouth. He would settle for some solo action, but always got off harder when he was the final piece of a triple team. He only wished he could see their eyes when it happened.