A Girls Night Gets Interrupted

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he sat on the couch, he began to wonder if he should walk in to see what was happening, but then decided to wait for Duane to give him the sign.

"Good things come to those who are patient." He liked to tell himself.

**********

Stephanie had now been placed back on top of Frank, all 8 inches easily fitting after she took Eddie's 12". Eddie was standing on the bed, cleaning his cock with her mouth, while Xavier had left for a moment after busting in her mouth to check in on Big C and give him some company.

Eddie was the only one who had yet to cum out of the 3, and as he looked down to see her bouncing in between 20 inches of black cock, he wondered if her mouth should be first. However, before he entered the room, he had taken a look at Duane's scorecard and noticed he hadn't been the first one in a new girls ass in awhile. (Duane always made sure to keep a log of the groups conquests.)

Big C had been greedy over the last few times and he figured that tonight was his chance. Plus, he figured that Frank or Xavier wouldn't hesitate to be the first, and remembered Big C wanted that other chicks ass too.

Frank no longer had to move his hips as Stephanie continued to bounce up and down on his cock. She had always loved sex and although she never had more than 1 partner in a night, she was enjoying having 2 cocks in her.

She was close to cumming and as she did, she collapsed on the cock below, squirting on Frank.

Frank was close again too and as he felt Steph's liquids pouring onto him, he raised his hips up and emptied another load, making sure it got as far into her as possible.

"I need a break," he told Eddie as he moved Steph off his lap.

This left Stephanie alone with Eddie and as she laid there, her holes empty for the first time in awhile, he approached the bed.

She knew that she couldn't stop him, and a part of her didn't want to. He then proceeded to pick her up and placed her on all fours. Mounting her from behind, he slipped his cock back into her pussy. She started to moan again and she moved back and forth, her juices again covering his cock.

Eddie knew that it was finally his turn. He covered his fingers in her juices and started to spread them on her asshole.

Anticipating his finger up her butt, Stephanie was preparing herself, but as he pulled out, she felt something much thicker at her entrance.

"Wait," she said. "I'm not ready for this, you're too big."

"Don't worry," Eddie replied. "You white girls never are," as he began to stuff her ass.

With the head of his cock in, he slowed down for a moment to let her hole attempt to adapt. After about 30 seconds, he started back up again, getting another 4 inches in.

"Oh my god, you need to stop," she screamed, feeling a sensation like never before as another 2 inches entered her.

It was then she felt something by her mouth, and as she looked up and screamed out at another 3 inches inside her butt, Xavier stuffed his cock back in her mouth.

"Thanks for shutting this bitch up," Eddie said to his boy, resting the 9 inches in her ass before staring up again.

He then went to work, slamming the remaining 3 into her so that his entire cock was now inside her. He then picked up the pace, withdrawing 6 inches and then going back fully in. After a few minutes, he couldn't hold out anymore, and filled her ass with his seed.

As he dismounted her, he took a look at her asshole, smiling at his semen dripping out of her crack.

Stephanie had never felt anything like that before and after he cummed, she had forgotten about Xavier's cock in her mouth.

Xavier could tell and pulled out. He then moved to her back and mounted the bed while slapping her ass. Scooping some of Eddie's cum into his hand, he spread it on her ass and inserted the tip of his penis into her rectum.

Stephanie just laid there, not knowing what to do as Xavier was working all 8 inches into her butt. At least she no longer felt any pain, the feeling being replaced with one of being stuffed.

As Eddie walked out of the room, he took a look at Stephanie as Xavier was pounding away and said "It might hurt now but after tonight that ass is gonna be begging for a black cock."

**********

Chelsea was still on the bed, staring at the ceiling and wondering how she had let things get this far. Feelng awake, she wanted to get up and grab her friend and as she started to move, heard the door open again.

Duane and Charles had entered again as they saw her sitting up on the bed.

"Hey, looks who's moving," Charles said to Duane.

They started to move towards the bed, both naked with their cocks starting to grow.

"Hey," Chelsea drunkenly slurred to them, "can I get a glass of water?"

Duane looked at Charles, and both grinned at each other.

"Sure, no problem. I'll go grab it." Duane got up to grab her a glass and told Big C that this might take a little longer than they had planned, as he was going to be the final piece of her first triple team, but to come in shortly after hearing the bed creak for 10 minutes.

Duane came back and gave her the glass of water and after standing up, she gulped it down in a matter of seconds.

"Damn girl, you must have been thirsty. We still got plenty more liquids for you." said Charles, causing both him and Duane to laugh, with the comment not really registering with Chelsea.

As she stood in front of the bed, walking towards the door, she saw Derek enter, stroking his manhood back to life. With Duane on her left and Charles on her right, she felt that she needed to figure out a way out of this situation before they got her back on the bed, and that this might be her only chance.

"Um, I'm not feeling that great. I think I might throw up," she lied to them, hoping they would believe her story.

"You wanna go use the bathroom?" Duane asked, pointing to the bathroom that was attached to his bedroom.

"Does it have a window?" she replied, considering for a second an exit through there before remembering Stephanie. She immediately regretted asking the question.

"A window?" Charles said laughingly. "Yo, this bitch ain't sick, she just wants to bounce." As he gradually started to approach her, walking slowly and in a way so she wouldn't notice.

"OK, fine," she said. "I'm not sick but I'm really drunk and I just wanna grab my friend and go home."

"Your friend?" Derek asked. "Trust me, I just took a peak in the other room and she ain't ready to leave." Having witnessed her with a cock in her ass and mouth.

"It's ok baby," Duane said as he walked towards her. "We just gonna have a little more fun. Besides, I saw how you reacted with Charles and Dereks cock in you, and I definitely felt that pussy clamp down on mine."

As Duane continued to walk towards her, her mind debated what she should do. Too drunk to think of a better reason quickly, she instinctively took a step back, not wanting to go back on the bed, but wanting to avoid Duane.

However, after a couple of steps, she felt something at her back.

Charles had slowly crept behind and when she reached his body, he grabbed her ass and started kissing her neck. He then used his free hand to grab the zipper of her dress, zipping it down in one swoop.

Duane was kneeling in front of her and as her zipper went down, he grabbed the sides of her dress, yanking them down while moving his body down as well, making sure it would be completely removed.

Her dress hit the floor and while Duane was still down there, he pulled down her thong as well. Now staring at her naked pussy, he put his mouth back on her clit, running his tongue around her sweet spot.

Charles was still behind her and gave her a slap on the ass before grabbing both of her breasts with his hands and kissing along her neck.

"Damn, you are fine girl," he said as his hands now started to massage her nipples. "And this ass sure is something."

Duane then inserted 3 of his fingers into her increasingly moistening cunt and continued to lick all around her body.

She was trying to hold it in but couldn't with the two of them working her over and suddenly she omitted a loud moan.

"You see," Charles said into her ear as she continued to moan. "Duane was right, just a little more fun."

Duane removed his fingers and gave her clit one last lick, thinking to himself that it's gonna be the last time it will be this clean. He then licked up her body, reaching her neck.

Kissing one side from the front, with Charles taking the other side from the back, he positioned his cock so the shaft was rubbing up and down her clit.

With her head up and eyes closed, Derek moved to the bed, laying with his head at the top facing the door. He took his 12.5 inch member back into his hands and closed his eyes, picturing what was to come, knowing that soon enough she would experience her first triple team, with Big C providing the icing for her half white-half black hole.

Now fully erect, he whistled, signaling to his boys that he was ready. Duane and Charles broke off their actions, turning her around and lifting her up on to Derek's awaiting cock.

Chelsea looked down and saw herself being lowered on to Derek, all 12.5 inches going into her at once.

"Oh god," she screamed, nearly cumming right away.

He grabbed her sides and began to fuck her, slowing the pace one minute, then picking it up again

"Holy fuck," Derek said. She was now bouncing herself up and down on his cock. Her hands on his chest, she would take all 12.5 inches before being to rise up. "This pussy feels even better than before."

Charles then stood up on the bed, guiding her mouth back onto his cock, while Duane exited the room to grab Big.

She continued to bounce on the cock inside her. Her pussy once again betraying her, she grabbed Charles shaft, jerking it as he pumped into her mouth.

As she came again, her mind flooded with euphoria and it was at this moment she felt something being spread on to her asshole.

Big C had now entered the picture and as Derek pulled her down closer to his chest, Charles grabbed the sides of her head, pushing his cock down her throat.

She suddenly felt a pain coming from her asshole. "Oh my god," her mind told her as every alarm went off in her brain. "This can't be happening. How can I stop this?"

Able to break free some Charles' grip, she pulled her mouth off.

"No, wait, you can't do this. Duane stop it."

But it was too late. Big C was rock hard and in one motion, stuck the first 4 of his 13 inch thick cock into her ass.

"This ain't Duane girl. Hope this ass is ready for Big C."

The other 2 stopped, allowing C to get further in while Chelsea screamed on the cock back in her mouth.

After he got 7 inches in, he told his boys that it's go time and they all started to pump into her, taking their turns to ease her into this.

She felt like she was going to be split in two. Charles ramming his 8.5 inches down her throat one minute, Derek pounding in his 12.5" deep into her cunt the next, and Big C finally fitting all 13 inches into her ass.

The pain started to let up and like her friend, the feeling she felt would be one best described as stuffed.

The guys then suddenly all rammed into her at once, filling her with 34 inches of black cock.

"This your first time with 3 cocks in you at once?" Duane asked her, lowering his head so it was level with her. "Stupid question actually, cause I'm sure it is. Don't worry, if you don't like it now, soon enough you will. This is when the night really gets started."

He then got back up to check on her friend but before he did he said one last thing to her, "And remember what I said about sharing? Well we got 3 new cocks for you to take later." he said as he left.

Chelsea now realized that this had all been a set up. Once they agreed to come back to his place, they were doomed, and that her and Steph were just 2 more girls to add to their belts.

"I can't believe I thought I could trust him," she thought to herself as the guys again all thrust into her at once.

**********

As Duane was walking to the other room, he ran into Xavier going the opposite direction.

Both looked at each other and at the same time asked, "Well, how is she?" Which caused both of them to laugh.

"For a tiny girl, she can take a cock, and is a squirter," Xavier said.

"Nice, I'm looking forward to getting my piece," replied Duane. "And the other might be the best piece of pussy I've ever had. I can't comment on her ass yet."

**********

Stephanie was going strong. She had Eddie back in her pussy, all 12 inches going in and out while she lay on her back. Frank was sitting, waiting for Eddie to cum so he could have his turn in her ass.

Duane then entered and was a little disappointed.

"Why she only got 1 of you in her?" he asked his boys.

"Yooo D, I fucking love you man," said Eddie. "You wanna switch?"

"Fuck yeah I do," Duane said as he laid on the bed. "Lower this one to me."

Stephanie was then placed on top of Duane, a new hard cock inside her. He lowered her body closer to his and pumped away, wrapping her arms around her back. Frank then got up and shoved his 8 inches right up her ass, able to go all the way in one stroke after Eddie and Xavier.

"Oh fuck, fuck, fuck," she screamed, her ass now loving every second. "This feels incredible," her eyes rolling to the back of her head as she cummed again.

Eddie was now watching. On the verge of stuffing his cock in her mouth, he realized that he hasn't gotten at her friend yet.

"Yo D, hows her friend, whatever her fucking name is," He asked.

"As I told X, she might be the best pussy I've ever had," Duane replied. "But you are making a strong case for yourself," he said looking at Stephanie.

The guys now were pumping into her faster and Duane suggested switching positions. With a short break, Frank threw Stephanie back on the bed and quickly went back in her ass. Duane then went to her head, pulling it to the side and shoving his cock into her mouth.

"Nice move guys," Eddie said. "I'll be back though, gonna go see what I can try with her friend."

"Damn, she got 5 on her now?" Frank said "Let's hope they spread the wealth with this one."

"Don't worry, they will. This one won't be getting off that easy," Duane said. Grabbing her head, he looked into her eyes and said, "Too bad you can't share some of your enthusiasm with your friend. It looked like she was struggling with 3 in her."

"Chelsea. Oh no, she didn't even want to come and now we are going to be taking 7 cocks each," She thought to herself as she had another orgasm.

**********

As Eddie arrived at the other bedroom, he saw Xavier standing in the back awaiting his turn.

"Yeaahhh," Eddie said in approval, seeing this girl being tripled team.

The guys had remained in the previous position, but Big C was close to cumming.

"Fuck!" he yelled out, emptying his first load into her ass. This chick was even better than he anticipated and knew that he had to get back in her later.

Derek was then next, thrusting all 12.5 inches in and depositing his seed deep into her womb. The second load of his that went into her walls.

Both of them to removed their cocks, her lower holes now empty. She hoped that she might soon be over with only Charles left in her mouth, but no break was in order.

He removed his cock and took Derek's place on the bed. Derek and C then turned her around and picked her up.

Her back now facing Charles, the guys lowered her ass on to his cock, meeting little resistance after C.

After he got all 8.5 inches in, he began to fuck her hard, grabbing her ass to make sure it was bouncing up and down.

She then felt herself being pulled back and her head being turned, with Xavier presenting his cock for her mouth. She had no choice at this point and took him into her mouth, wrapping her lips around his shaft and taking all 8.5 inches in.

"Damn, you are good," he said to her. "You like the taste? It's been in each of your friends holes."

"So has this, Eddie said as he put his cock into her cunt.

The guys then started up, each pumping into her after another, making sure that one of her holes was always fully stuffed.

Her body started to come alive again. Any pain she had felt had been replaced with the feeling of lust. Every inch in each of her orifices was providing her with pleasure, flooding her mind as the guys went in all at once.

She then felt the right side of her head pulled as Big C put her mouth on his cock. She started to use her tongue, licking around his head and running it down his shaft as he grabbed her head and fucked her mouth.

As her pussy tightened around Eddie, he could tell she was on the verge of cumming and couldn't hold out any longer, slamming his 12 inches into her as he became the third guy to deposit a load into her cunt.

This sensation caused her to cum, her cream intermixing with the semen filling her walls. As she did, her asshole tightened around Charles, gripping his cock like a glove. He too could not handle this, exploding into her bowels, and as she continued to suck Big C while jerking Xavier, he shot his load on her face and neck.

She had never experienced a more intense orgasm and as the guys exited her holes, she could feel the semen dripping out of each one.

"Let's go check out her friend now," Charles said, shocking the group as he had never been a fan of white women. "I wanna see if she is as good as this one," As he got up and slapped her ass.

Finally time for a much needed break, she thought to herself as she laid in the bed. But she was wrong again as she saw Big C get on top of her.

"Thanks for cleaning off my cock," he said to her. "I always feel bad sticking it in a girls pussy without cleaning off after being in her ass," He then thrust all 13 inches easily into her cunt.

**********

As the other 3 entered the room, they saw Stephanie taking Frank on the bed, his cock once again fucking her needy cunt, while Duane was behind her, plowing away at her ass.

Like her friend just did, she was on the verge of cumming again and as she did, her pussy and asshole clamped down on the cocks in them.

She screamed out in pleasure, louder that at any point that night, and both cocks exploded into her at the same time, filling her lower regions with more semen.

Also like her friend, she thought she might be getting a break, but this was not going to happen.

As Duane and Frank got up to leave the room, she saw Xavier and Eddie approach her again. They picked her up off the bed, allowing Derek to lay down, then placed her on top of him.

His 12.5 inches easily going into her, she realized that this was a new cock for her. Eddie then got behind her, slipping into her ass and pumping away in unison with Derek.

She couldn't believe it, but feeling these two in her had her on the verge of another orgasm and as she opened her mouth to scream, another new cock presented itself as Charles pumped down her throat.

Stephanie was now experiencing her first triple team ever and was loving every second. She felt a sense of almost pride being able to take in so much dark meat, but also worried that after tonight she might not be able to ever have anything else.

Her mind then reminded her of her boyfriend, probably waiting at home wondering where she was.

"How am I still enjoying this she thought," her pussy and asshole tightening again. "Will I ever be able to fuck my boyfriend again after this?" As the 3 cocks continued to pound into her.

**********

Big C now had Chelsea's legs closed together and on his right shoulder as he continued to pound away at her vagina. He was surprised that she still felt so tight considering how many had been there already.

She felt yet another orgasm coming on, making her wonder how many times she had cummed tonight and how many more times she would.