A Girls Night Gets Interrupted

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How do you guys get to hard again so quickly?" she asked C, her words still slurred from the booze.

"Hahahaha," responded Frank, approaching her for the first time and getting on the bed. "When we have 2 sexy bitches like you, we can always go all night." As he guided her mouth on to his cock.

"Yeah girl," Duane said as he kneeled down on the other side of the bed. "Once all of us saw you 2 at the club, we knew that as long as we could get you back here, you'd both be in for a long ride," As he turned her head, jamming his cock down her throat.

With Big C still buried inside her and her mouth alternating between both cocks, her mind finally chimed in again.

"How much more of this can you take?" her mind asked her body. "You should have never agreed to come here."

**********

The guys had repositioned themselves on Stephanie.

Charles was now getting his shot at her pussy, while Derek was trying out her ass. Xavier was back in her mouth, all 3 of them impressed that a tiny white girl could handle all of them so well.

As they continued, each of them reached their breaking point. Xavier was the first to go, sending more semen into her belly, with Derek following into her ass. Charles then filled up her womb.

As the guys all got caught up, Stephanie collapsed onto the bed, passing out almost instantly. Her body needed a break, exhausted from taking all their cocks.

The guys looked over, seeing their juices drip out of each of her holes, and laughed.

"Looks like we wore this one out," said Derek.

"Yeah, these tiny chicks can lose energy quickly," said Xavier.

"Well, I bet the other guys are keeping her friend busy, lets go join back in," Charles said as they exited the room.

**********

The 3 guys entered the room to find Duane, Big C, and Frank all standing up, taking a break from the action. Each had just gotten off - Big C shooting up her womb while Duane filled her ass at the same time Frank blew into her mouth.

Chelsea now had her head rested on the pillow with her knees on the bed as Eddie had joined back in, slamming into her ass doggy style. She could barely keep her eyes open and as she opened them, she thought she saw a small blinking red light out of her corner of her eye. She figured she must be seeing something, her eyes glazed over as she sat in a cum and alcohol induced faze.

Suddenly, she felt a presence and as she looked up, she saw the other 6 guys approaching her.

"Hey there sexy," Duane said to her. "We'll be finished soon but we always end the night with all of us ganging up on each girl. It looks like you're the first one tonight."

Eddie then withdrew his cock and Duane laid on the bed as her ass was placed on his cock. Eddie then pulled her head to the side, going into her mouth as she tasted her ass. Frank then entered her pussy and the guys started back up again.

Like before, they would each take turns going fully in, then all slam into her at once.

Frank was the first to go, busting yet another load into her womb. She looked up and saw Xavier replace him, followed by Charles and his 8.5 inches slipping in without any resistance. Her pussy somehow feeling tight around his cock, he too shot his load deep into her. Eddie then got up and again slammed into her cunt, wanting his load to follow them, and shot deep into her. Big C had take his place in her mouth and as he cummed, Duane did too in her ass.

Once they finished, all 7 let her get some rest and took a break to re-energize. With Frank and Xavier sitting on the couch, the other 5 stood around Chelsea, cracking jokes and preparing themselves for the next round. Suddenly, they heard a voice at the door.

"Chelsea?" Asked Stephanie as she stumbled into the room. As the 5 in the room turned to approach her, Frank and Xavier also heard Steph speak and walked up behind her.

"Hey girl," Xavier said as him and Frank grabbed her ass, "looks like you're ready for another round." She was now surrounded by 7 black cocks and knew what she was in store for, seeing her friend passed out covered in cum.

"Here we go again." She thought to herself as she was being led into the other bedroom.

**********

All 7 repeated their actions on Stephanie just like they did to Chelsea and after they finished with her, and with the sun coming out, they all decided that they needed some rest. Another 2 girls taken for them, but this time it would be different.

"By the way guys," Duane said, "time to share the surprise," Motioning for them to follow him into the living room.

He then turned on the TV and hit the input button, Chelsea and Stephanie both appearing on the screen.

"That's right boys, I installed some cameras that also record audio," he said. "And I already went through their bags and took down their addresses, so in a few weeks they will find out that they starred in a movie tonight."

Each room was well equipped to capture every possible angle. From a birds eye view to eye level, Duane made sure that he covered as much as he could.

"You the man Duane!" said Charles, asking "Can we watch them now? I wanna see that mixed chick taking on all 7 of us!"

"Not yet, I'm gonna have my younger brother and his friend cut it up nice. Besides, with these videos Charles, I can almost guarantee you will have another shot at them."

All 7 guys again slapped each others hands, sensing that this would just be the start for not only both Stephanie and Chelsea, but plenty of other girls too.

"I haven't seen your little brother in years." Chimed in Frank.

"I know man. He's been living with his boys but they are moving back to this area. It's a shame they ain't here tonight, they would have loved these 2!"

"Well," Big C said to the group, "like you said Duane, this probably won't the last time we see these chicks, and next time you gotta invite your brother and his people. Plus, you know the other guys we usually do this with weren't around this weekend, but they can join in next time and speaking of brothers, you know that mine are always up for this, and they are even bigger than me!"

**********

Both girls woke up late the next morning in separate bedrooms. Barley able to walk and hungover, they met each other in the kitchen. Although the guys had already left, much to the relief of Chelsea, they had at least kept their word. Some morning after pills were on the counter and a $100 bill for their Uber ride home. With dried semen covering both of their bodies, Chelsea looked at Stephanie.

"Last night was supposed to be a girls night out. I need to shower and rest. I hope you're fucking happy!"

Steph pondered what her friend said for a minute, wondering if anything will be able to match the black cocks she took tonight.

"I don't know," she replied. "But I'm sorry." As they both left the apartment.

*

Thanks for reading and I hope everyone who did enjoyed this story. Should I continue their adventures? And any comments, suggestions, or criticisms are welcome!