All Comments on 'A Glass of Chablis Ch. 06'

by Drmaxc

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great Story

I gave it 5 stars.

pantographpantographover 3 years ago
Sweet

A skillful interweaving of old erotica with the life of a modern couple, their activities timeless and beyond sweet. And a great not-quite ending to their erotic adventures. One hopes that George gives and receives pleasure with Ivy for years to come.

I did have a hard time with the old stories in the earlier chapters, not having read them, it was hard to grasp the relationships of the characters prior to their lascivious acts.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

A shame it turned into cuck shit, no man in their right mind would want to share.

vcwriter17bvcwriter17bover 1 year ago

This is a beautiful and inventive story, a blend of modern and Victorian erotica. It shows what sex could be if people allowed — pure fun — as well as the joy of blending the written word and play. Awesome.

DevilbobyDevilboby11 months ago

I loved it And I have read the whole of the series I like wine but never tried Chablis pinot noir being my favourite, as for Ivy I have fallen hook line and sinker for that lovely young lady would that she were found on the end of my pole I don't think I could be as forgiving as George him being the archetypal gentleman, would want to hang on to my catch. So now I have a problem Ivy or Zephyrine, is it possible I could fall for another of your heroines, I shall have to read on and find out. Thanks for this Max.

Campus77Campus776 months ago

A masterful tale of lust and that special kind of love without jealousy. I've spent the necessary hours reading about two unlikely characters who through pure chance became a part of something wonderful. The intertwining of vintage sexual volumes that I have read many years ago, added so much to the excitement of the tale. You have captured all my imagination and made me part of the story. What a thrill to have that kind of relationship for both parties. Yes it was inevitable that Ivy would spread her wings and develop a new relationship. And I share in George's expectation and acceptance of her flight. Thank you Max for a tremendous evening of fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Well done, well written. The quotes from classic erotic literature were an interesting and somewhat unusual inclusion.

I had thought that the ending would involve Ivy gently steering George to work harder to seduce the elderly widows for whom he was doing household repairs, or perhaps to realize they wished to seduce him. Oh well.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDrmaxc@Drmaxc
Dr. Max Cummings Born Maximilian Audacious Rollo Cummings on 29 April 1889 in what was then the British South Indies. Sent, at an early age, to boarding school in England, he moved successively from Linbury Court Prep. School to Greyfriars before matriculating, with the under...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES