A Glorious Bondage Future Ch. 01

Story Info
Jack starts his career as a slaver.
9.3k words
4.53
25k
22

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack could feel his heart pounding as he waited behind the door in Kelly's room. He could hear her coming up the stairs, drawing closer and closer to where he waited to pounce on the unsuspecting bitch. She never even managed to turn around to see him after she entered her room, the stunner being administered directly to the back of her exposed neck causing her to crumple immediately.

"Textbook," Jack muttered to himself excitedly as he caught her, laying her gently on the floor. Kelly Schneider lay unconscious on the carpet before him, looking ravishing still in her high school uniform that she deliberately wore in the sluttiest mode she could manage, making sure her shirts were tight and her skirts were short. The 19 year old's light blond hair, stunning features, large perky tits and outrageously wealthy Dad had long solidified her status as the most popular girl at school and yet here she was completely at his mercy, grinned Jack, practically fizzing from excitement with a huge erection visible though his trousers. He snapped himself out of his revelation back to the task at hand, pulling a pair of scissors out of his back pocket to cut away her shirt, skirt and bra, leaving her in just stockings and panties. After a brief deliberation, he cut off her panties as well but decided he liked the stockings, leaving them on her long-bronzed legs.

Now came the part he'd really been looking forward to. Flipping the girl over he cuffed her hands together behind her back and bound her elbows together with white nylon rope. He used the same rope to bind her legs together at the ankles, knees and thighs after applying a crotch rope. He simply couldn't resist this little touch, adding it purely for his own gratification. He then added a bright red collar as was the legal requirement to mark out any recently captured slaves as they might be volatile.

With only the gag left, a devious thought struck him as he caught sight of the discarded, cut-up panties next to the girl on the floor. His erection became if anything even larger as he balled them up and pushed them past her plump red lips into her mouth, completing the gag with a white cloth below the nose to finish the ensemble. Words could not even describe how much he wanted to pillage her helpless pussy at that moment, but this was business he reminded himself, placing the girl who was showing signs of stirring into his rather tattered sports bag, zipping it up with a flourish and hoisting it over his shoulder. He strode confidently out of the room and down the marble stairs to the front door where Kelly's father waited.

"You're efficient for an amateur, I'll give you that," he laughed good naturedly at Jack, noting the ever-increasing movement of the bag slung over his shoulder. He beckoned the boy over to him and unzipped the top of the bag, revealing his daughter's face inside, flushed from struggling. "I should have done this the moment you came of age," he gave a slight shake of his head addressing her. "You've been nothing but trouble and now you're paying the price, I'm sure some old pervert is going to have a lot of fun with his new slave." He smirked at her, zipping up the bag again as she mmphed her protest behind her gag.

Turning back to Jack he explained "I was all for selling her off but I couldn't convince her mother here," he gestured with his foot to indicate the statuesque woman kneeling beside him. She wore a skin-tight red latex minidress that barely reached the bottom of her shapely rear. Holes were cut out over her tits allowing them to be clearly seen and played with at one's leisure. Other than that, she sported only padded cuffs, a collar and a large red ball gag. She nodded up at Jack, smiling behind her gag. 'This is the exact sort of domestic bliss I want some day,' Jack reflected, highly approving of Kelly's mother's attire. He was snapped back from his daydream when Kelly's father turned more serious. "Remember though kid, I'm putting my faith in you here, you get me any less that four thousand for her then the deals off and I sell her off to a proper agency."

"No problem Mr. Schneider thank you again for the opportunity, you won't regret it!" Jack was having difficulty containing his excitement as he shook the man's hand and said his goodbyes, heading back towards his frankly decrepit looking car and placing the girl in the sports bag into the backseat, enjoying the ever so slight mmphs that could be heard as she struggled in her dark cocoon. Phase one was complete, now it was time to move on to the critical stage.

Other than the immense pleasure that he derived from abducting the girl, Jack's motivations were actually career related, a very commendable move for a young man of 19. Jack attended Terradominus high school, one of the very best in the country. It was attended mostly by rich kids but Jack was a far cry from this, having got in for free on a scholarship he'd worked his ass off to obtain. Hanging out with these kids though had made him hungry, it wasn't even the money that he craved. All of his friends had helpless bondage slaves at their disposal, girls usually bought for them by their parents once they came of age to cater to their every need and desire. The amount of times he'd visited a friend's house and had casual conversations with them while they were doted on by these restrained and beautiful creatures while he had no such luxury, had made him sure his main goal in life was to own his own and spend as much time around bound and gagged slavegirls as possible and he'd need money to do it.

That was where Kelly came into the picture. He'd noted Kelly's poor performance and behaviour at school and hatched a plan. Every year, once a year the CEO of Ancilum industries, a former graduate of the school would come in to select one student to work for his organisation. Ancilum were widely regarded as some of the very best pussy wranglers and trainers in the business and getting into their organisation would be a very lucrative move. Any applicants were supposed to present their case for joining to the CEO himself after school the previous afternoon. Jack though had missed it, he'd been busy brokering a deal with Kelly's father to let him capture his daughter rather than going through official channels and in exchange, he'd promised Mr. Schneider a better deal on Kelly's sale.

Now that he'd secured the girl he was on his way to Ancilum's offices to make his case to the CEO in person as to why he deserved the job, using Kelly as a bound and gagged visual aid to demonstrate his value. Jack knew it was risky and he had little chance but figured what they hell at the very least he got to cop a feel of Kelly's amazing body.

He entered the chic offices slightly nervous but soldiered on up to the front desk. "Hello, I'm here to see the CEO Mr. Elms, I go to Terradominus, its about justifying why I should be considered for a job," Jack blurted at the desk clerk, slightly too loud due to his nerves.

"Then you should have seen him yesterday while he was at the school," he replied curtly.

"I know but I couldn't," Jack explained, a slightly pleading tone creeping into his voice. "I was preparing a special presentation for him, it won't take too much of his time please."

The man looked up, assessing the boy. "I'll put in one call but if he says no, you leave got it?" he fixed Jack with a glare.

"Got it," he replied.

The man made the call, his face inscrutable as he explained Jack's situation. He hung up and turned back to Jack, "it's your lucky day, top floor penthouse office, knock first he'll be on a call."

"Thank you so much," gushed Jack surprised he'd got this far as the lift took him and his newly captured slavegirl up to the office. He gave three clear knocks.

"Enter," came a call from the other side.

Jack entered and was extremely pleasantly surprised by what he saw. The large room was lined with display cases, Jack counted twelve overall at equal intervals around the room. Each contained a woman wearing black stiletto heels that continued all the way up their thighs, armbinders, black leather collars and a tight hood over each of their heads. They all stood obediently still, illuminated by the lights inside the cases. He took them in for a moment before noting the gorgeous dark-skinned woman who was locked into stocks in by the large ornate desk, naked save for her ball gag. Mr. Elms gave Jack a slight smile and waved his hand to indicate one of the chairs in front of his desk for Jack to take a seat in while he finished up his call.

"Your excellency," he laughed as he paced around with the phone to his ear. "We've been over this, I'm not running some run of the mill bag 'em, gag 'em and shag 'em operation here, we provide a much more exclusive and bespoke service. Price is non-negotiable." He held a crop in his free hand and as he talked, every now and again he'd bring it down across the voluptuous ass of the woman in the stocks, prompting her to mmph delightfully, making Jack hard as her tits bounced every time she reacted to another stinging blow from the crop. Mr. Elms then walked around in front of the girl's face, undoing her ball gag. He extricated his cock, through the zipper of his suit trousers, she eagerly sucked on it as he continued his call.

"After all," he continued down the phone while the woman's lips slid eagerly up and down his shaft, "how many wives have I trained for you at this point? Six? Seven? I've lost count and have I ever let you down?" He gave a tap with the crop to the ass of the woman, prompting her to slow her technique down to a more sensual rhythm. "Exactly, in fact here," he removed his cock from her mouth and held the phone next to the woman's face. "Tell your master how good a slave you are" he ordered her.

"Master I'll do anything you ask of me, anything at all!" she gushed down the phone. "I'll be the best fuck slave in history for you I promise I'l-aaugh," her speech was cut short by Elms stuffing his cock back in her mouth and raising the phone back to his ear. "As you can hear, she's up to our usual standards... perfect... yes take care, I'll get her packaged up and shipped to you by Monday," he confirmed genially, giving another crop strike to the woman's ass causing her to mmph around his member as she continued sucking.

Mr. Elms hung up the call, put his dick back in his trousers and reapplied the ball gag to the woman in the stocks sitting back behind his desk. "So," he smiled at Jack, "I hear you have some sort of special presentation, go right ahead," he sat back, waiting for Jack's response.

"Umm.. yes," Jack took a moment to adjust to Mr. Elms directness but recovered quickly, knowing he'd only get one shot at this. "Right so I apologise for barging into your offices like this, but I know you're considering a lot of my fellow students for a job here so I thought I might as well differentiate myself."

"And you thought you'd do that by failing to even turn up to the proper interview event?" Elms replied in a light-heartedly mocking tone.

"I can explain that I promise you," Jack assured him. "I was getting everything in place for this meeting. My thoughts were you must be sick of hearing kids tell you how interested they are in your field or how good they'd be at it. So I thought, why not show you in person." Jack lifted his sports bag from the floor onto Elms' desk, being careful not to disturb anything. He unzipped it and rolled Kelly out, discarding the bag back on the floor. The bound and gagged hottie looked up at them, confused and angry, her perfect tits squashed against the heavy oak desk.

"I say," remarked Elms interestedly, getting up from his seat to get a better look at the girl. He reached over to have a feel of her shapely ass before moving on to her tits, savouring the soft flesh between his hands. "She's a fine catch young man I can't deny that," he said without looking up while Kelly struggled weakly to evade his roaming hands. "You know I do believe I saw this young filly at the school yesterday and was thinking what an excellent knob shiner she'd be," he slapped her on the ass to chastise her for struggling.

"Completely legally acquired with documentation," Jack said, proudly placing the signed document from her father onto the desk, which Elms scrutinised with interest, holding it up to the light to verify its authenticity.

"Good, good," he said thoughtfully. "Ok you have my interest young man, what're your grades like?"

Jack fished his school report card out of a side pocket of his bag and handed it over the top of the naked girl. Elms scanned it, nodding as he read Jack's grades but looked up when he got further down.

"Scholarship eh?" he asked, a more serious look on his face as he handed back the card.

"Yes sir," Jack replied. Elms nodded thoughtfully, looking back down at Kelly before he returned to addressing Jack.

"Well thank you for coming in young man, I think I've seen enough, you can go now." Jack was crestfallen, he'd blown his chance. He began to pick up his bag.

"Can you start Monday?" Elms beamed, laughing as he watched Jack's face go from disappointed to a joyful grin.

"I, yes, yes sir, thank you," Jack stammered, unable to belief his scheme had actually paid off. Elms reached over to shake Jack's hand.

"We need someone such as yourself around here, most Terradominus kids work fine but they've got no appreciation for how lucky we are to have tightly controlled pussy around us, they're surrounded by slaves their whole life. I'd wager you've only got one or two?"

"I've got none of my own sir," Jack admitted.

"None? Well even better, you'll certainly enjoy this line of work then, you'll be like a kid in a candy store," joked Elms.

Jack was elated but realised he still had one thing do address "There's just one more thing sir."

"Please, call me Rupert," Elms replied.

"Well si-I mean Rupert, when I captured Kelly here, I told her Dad I could get at least 4000 ranks for her, I was hoping your organisation might be interested in buying her?"

Mr. Elms considered for a second before reaching into his desk and throwing some cash on the table. "I'll tell you what, give him six thousand and you keep the girl for yourself, call it a signing bonus."

Jack's mouth fell open, he didn't even know what to say. "Mr. Elms are you sure?"

"Of course I am," he gestured to his office and the display cases. "If there's two things we've definitely got plenty of around her it's money and fuckable slaves. Let me just get my secretary to bring in your employment engagement forms." He pressed a button on his desk and a couple of seconds later his secretary walked in. Her hands were cuffed in front of her, holding a small folder. She wore a tight pencil skirt that came all the down to her ankles, effectively hobbling her, that had a hole in the back of it, completely exposing her ass, and her pussy if she was bent over a desk as Elms often had her. A tight white blouse covered her torso and she wore a panel gag with a plug in it designed for easy access if her boss ever wanted a little stress relief.

She handed Jack the papers as he began zipping his very own slave back into the bag, it was all he could do to stop himself jumping with excitement as he said good bye to Mr. Elms and thanked him again and turned around to leave the office.

"Enjoy her, see you Monday," called Elms as Jack left the room.

Kelly meanwhile was seething inside the bag. She couldn't believe her Dad had done this, well she could actually but had been sure her mother would always stop him. The spoilt brat had always got her way up until now. Even as she raged though, she found a part of herself thinking, at least she wasn't being sold to an old perv as her Dad threatened, Jack wasn't a bad looking guy. She snapped back from this train of thought, what was she thinking, she wouldn't let herself fantasize about this man like some doe eyed little fuck slave from a movie! She wouldn't allow herself to think about his strong hands on her breasts, the feel of his chest pressed against her, the bliss of him sliding up into her- stop it! She snapped herself away from the erotic thoughts again. It must be the crotch rope she decided as it rubbed between her legs, she couldn't think straight with it stimulating her like this.

She closed her eyes reflexively as light suddenly hit her, Jack had opened the bag again.

"Hello my pretty little gag whore, looks like I own your ass now," he smirked. He stood over her with tape that he'd had in his glove box as she eyed him angrily. He reached down to apply some strips, ripping them off the roll with his teeth. He applied it over her tits first, creating little black x's to cover her nipples and then tore off a slightly longer strip to cover her pussy behind the crotchrope, very pleasantly surprised to feel a definite wetness between her legs as he applied it.

"Wet already you little slut," he gloated, holding his fingers under her nose to prove it to her. "Who'd have known little miss popular would get off so much on being a man's tied up sex toy," he gloated, prompting a tirade of muffled abuse behind her gag as she tried to get her face away from his fingers. Ideally Jack would have preferred to keep her naked but it was only late afternoon at this point and the law stated that slaves must be covered at the nipples and pussy in public before 9pm. He took her out of the bag making sure to take his time so any passers by would get a good view, very keen to show off his brand-new slave before loading her into the passenger seat of his car, buckling the seatbelt tightly and slamming the door.

He walked around to get into the driver's seat and stopped to take in the view of his slave. Her breasts heaved as she breathed hard, angrily staring at Jack. By popular consensus, she was among the hottest girls at school and Jack definitely agreed now that he could see her in all her bound glory and the indignation in her face that this boy, who yesterday she had walked past in the corridors without giving a second look to, now literally owned her made her all the sexier. He reached across, weighting one of her hefty breasts in his hand before groping the girl.

"I can't believe you're mine," he admitted gleefully as he continued, causing her to mmph angrily back at him. "I'm sorry slut I couldn't hear you behind that gag of yours, I hope you like the taste by the way, have you figured out what's in your mouth yet?"

She hadn't given it much thought up until that point, examining the packing with her tongue she felt the material, it was almost lacy...

"MMPH," she shouted behind her gag in disgust as she realised what it was, thrashing in her seat but only succeeding in making her tits bounce from side to side.

"Don't be so ungrateful slave," chuckled Jack, enjoying himself immensely. "There are guys at school who'd kill for a taste of that pussy, you should be thankful," he moved his hand from her tits down between her legs to illustrate his point. "I'll make sure to tell them exactly what its like" he eyed her hungrily.

The drive back home was easily the best of his life thus far, he blared his music loud, the soundtrack to his utter victory that day. Almost the entire time, his hand rested upon the stocking clad thigh of his new slave and every time he stopped he reached over to play with her tits, almost to remind himself that they were real and he wasn't just dreaming this.

When they arrived home, Jack attached another piece of rope to the crotch rope around her waist just above her ass and pulled it underneath past her still-taped pussy, enjoying the way she looked up at him with angry confusion, not knowing his intention. He undid the seatbelt and the rope around her ankles, but otherwise left her legs bound. Lifting her out of the seat onto her feet, Jack walked briskly head holding the rope until it went taught, revealing his intention the rope went tight against her pussy, causing even more discomfort as it forced the rope already there even tighter in the process, sending it further between her love lips. She was beside herself with anger and humiliation as she was led up Jack's drive by her womanhood, the rope remaining tight as she struggled to keep up hobbled as she was.