A Glorious Bondage Future Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack adjusted his trousers so his erection was less obvious as he led her, taking extra time to unlock his front door to give people more time to see Kelly before he stepped through into his house, closing the door again with a snap. "I'm home," he called. His Dad was in the living room watching TV.

"How was your day?" Jack's Dad Neil called over his shoulder.

"Come out here and I'll show you," was Jack's response. His Dad got out of his chair curiously, his mouth dropping as he entered the hallway and saw the gorgeous girl whose leash has in his son's hand.

"What in the world...," he trailed off, rendered almost speechless by the surprise of the virtually nude slave but his face quickly turned more sombre. "Son, I'm sorry but you know we can't afford a slave." Jack's Dad looked slightly embarrassed, he worked hard as a plumber but made a lot less cash than he wanted, especially after he'd had his son and even basic luxuries such as a slave soon became too much to justify.

"That's the really good news," Jack beamed. "We can now, I got the Ancilum job" He held up his employment papers. "Part time until I graduate and then on to the full thing."

His Dad's face lit up as he clapped his son heartily on the back. "You little beauty," he exclaimed. "Lizzie!" he called down the hall to Jack's mother, "you'll never believe it!"

His mother came out of the kitchen at her husbands' call, wearing a skin tight latex catsuit and a leather armbinder, the gag in her mouth had an attachment to which was mounted a feather duster, she spent most of her time cleaning around the house, most households had at least one slave to help out but she had to make do by herself.

"He got the Ancilum gig," his Dad explained to her, still smiling. She made a high-pitched squeak of joy behind her gag and bounced slightly with her excitement. His Dad removed the gag.

"We're so proud of you son," she exclaimed, rubbing up to her husband, laying her head on his chest as they shared their pride in their boy.

The mood was lovely at dinner that evening. Jack had left Kelly strictly hogtied in his room for the time being, blindfolded so she'd be less tempted to make trouble. Excellent as the meal was, he was itching to get back to her and play with his new toy. The TV blared as they ate, watching a talk show where an actress was being interviewed about her role in a film set before the time of the saviours where women had become slaves.

She wore a red collar, stockings and panties and with a garter belt, as well as large stickers over her nipples with the logo for the movie company she was owned by as the show was broadcast just before 9. The stunning woman was on her knees before the interviewer who sat in a red chair in front of her. Her arms were bound behind her with cuffs at the wrist and elbow, making her stick her wonderful bust forward.

"Ok just two more questions before I stop talking your ear off my dear," said the host genially. "So how did you find the wardrobe, the kind of stuff the women used to wear back then?"

"Oh I hated it," she laughed "the worst part was being unbound for such long time, not even cuffs it was just so weird, but luckily that was only really a problem for the first half of the movie."

"That does indeed sound bizarre," chuckled the host. "But I'm sure it was made better by working alongside Timothy Flynn in the role of Hank, heartthrob extraordinaire, the slavegirl's dream as they call him."

"You have no idea," she giggled back. "Half the scenes involve him tying me up and using me, I never wanted it to end. To be honest I begged him to take me back to his trailer after we finished shooting on a couple of days."

"And what do you say to the rumours that he's bought you from the studio and you're joining his harem?" the host fired off a cheeky extra question.

"You know I can't answer that," she laughed, blushing slightly.

The host laughed along with her before turning to the camera. "Round of applause everybody, thank you so much for coming on," he turned back the woman bound in front of him as him just as a stage hand gagged her with a red panel gag, on the front of which was the studio logo once again. "Goodnight folks!" he waved to the camera.

"See what else is on," Jack's Dad looked up from his dinner as Jack flicked through channels. The national ponygirl championship highlights were on, showing a man lifting aloft a trophy next to his champion ponygirl as she sat on the dual dildos of the winner's podium, in full glorious view now that it was late enough to show. "Shit I knew I should've bet on Candyslut," muttered his Dad as Jack continued to flip through. The rodeo league was on, with a naked slave being expertly hogtied by the man who'd just lassoed her. He flicked again to a shopping channel where a tied-up slave on stage eagerly sucked on a dildo as the man on the podium read out the bids.

"There's nothing on," Jack concluded, standing up from the table. "I'm off to my roomm" he was too horny to think at this point, he needed to get his hands on Kelly.

"Don't have too much fun!" his Dad called after him.

Jack felt like a King as he swaggered into his bedroom with a full belly and a squirming pleasure slave on his bed. He was hard the moment he laid eyes on her, the duvet creased from where she'd obviously tried to struggle but not made it far. He took his time, stripping down to his boxers, the material of which was pulled taught by the force of his erection as he watched his slave who had sensed someone was there, but knew nothing else due to her blindfold. Kelly Schneider, he grinned to himself.

Even in a world where the vast majority of women were legally the playthings of their masters, Kelly's rich parents to keep her free and popularity at school had, until the last couple of days, rendered her untouchable in Jack's mind, something to be lusted after from afar but never to be enjoyed. Yet here she was, her perky, trouser tightening form arranged into a neat and fuckable bundle of enticing commodified pleasure by a few simple ropes. Jack removed her blindfold, leaving her at eye level mere inches from his crotch. She looked up at him, her eyes veiled behind her long lashes.

"You belong to me now slave, get it through your head," he savoured the way the words felt as he dropped his boxers to the floor. "I can do," he continued, moving forward slightly to let the tip of his member come to rest right between her eyes, "whatever I want with you." She went slightly cross eyed for a moment trying to look at the cock. "You'll enjoy yourself a lot more if you behave like a good fuck toy," he leered down at her. They locked eyes for a moment before Jack reapplied the blindfold as she made muffled protests, relieved to have just got it off.

He explored her body slowly, after all he had all the time he wanted, she was property now he grinned to himself as his fingers lightly traced their way from the top of her spectacular ass up her back until they reached the top, she shivered as he did so, the touch electric upon her straining form. She felt a stirring in her loins once again that she tried to suppress but the caress of his touch was doing things she didn't care to admit. His hands lightly explored her breasts, fingertips tracing up to and then around her nipples. She let out a high-pitched involuntary moan, desperately hoping he hadn't heard it behind her gag. One hand journeyed downwards between her legs and she struggled immensely to try to suppress the primal urge, she wanted to be ravaged, to be helplessly pounded into sexual subservience by his cock.

'Stop it, this can't be who I am,' she tried to tell herself but it felt so good as he rubbed between her legs. She moaned in earnest this time, unable to suppress her lust filled utterance, stifled by her own panties. But then he stopped, she wanted to feel relief but what she really felt was a wave of frustration and then confusion as she felt straps around each of her legs being savagely tightened then ropes being removed, freeing her from her hogtie but leaving her calves separately strapped against the back of her thighs. Before she knew it, he lay between her legs, she braced herself to feel him inside her but the feeling didn't come, instead she felt kisses on her neck, just above where the collar was still tightly locked, she once again let out an embarrassingly loud moan, not expecting such sensual treatment that sent her mind straight back to animalistic urges as she lay back in ecstasy.

His hands were back on her breasts, slightly rougher now, as he enjoyed her supple form yielding beneath his grip. It was when the kisses on her neck stopped and she felt the tongue between her legs that all notions of being able to suppress her urges left her, roughly thrown into a cage by her wanton desire. She was mmphing her pleasure loudly by the time the tongue left her womanhood and she felt him settle between her legs again.

'Please,' she thought, he'd turned her into a bound and trembling wreck of sexual energy she hated to admit it but she was desperate. She felt him against her opening but he stopped again and suddenly her blindfold was removed. He looked at her beautiful, gagged face for a second, before plunging into his slavegirl. Both of them threw their heads back in pleasure with a gasp as he sank deep inside her tightly gripping pussy, the feeling ramping up with every inch he sank deeper.

Jack began thrusting into his tightly trussed sex slave, slapping against her with the force. Kelly met his thrusts, embracing her role as an object of feminine sexual gratification, all she wanted was to be impaled on his love rod, to feel him between her thighs. The pair of them increased speed building to a crescendo of sexual release until Kelly's grip around Jack's pounding shaft became tighter as her orgasm crashed over her. With an animal grunt, Jack climaxed as well, holding himself deep within her which only served to prolong the waves of Kelly's release.

They lay there, both breathing heavily for a while. Kelly was starting to worry slightly about him finishing inside her but was relieved when he sat up and pulled off the condom. He turned to look at her, his very own fuck slave. God she's hot he marvelled at the girl helplessly bound on his bed, her cheeks flushed red from the exertion, contrasting beautifully with her gag.

"If I take your gag off, will you behave slut?" he asked her. She nodded earnestly, desperate to get her panties out of her mouth. Jack undid the cloth and removed the wadded up underwear. She opened her mouth to speak but then thought better of it. "Well I must say slave," Jack addressed her as he pulled a robe around himself, "you make an excellent fuck-toy, I'm gonna make sure I shag you senseless an awful lot."

She was honestly surprised by this, she'd not actually done a whole lot with boys at school preferring to tease them and so expected she'd do something wrong her somehow her first time. "I've.. I've never done it before," she admitted unsure what to say.

"Me neither but what a way to start," admitted Jack, has hand grasping a firm handful of her ass. "You're gonna be one hell of a slave."

As the glow of her orgasm faded though, Kelly's nagging voice had returned, chastising her, 'is this it then, you're just an airheaded bimbo, a possession to come suck his cock whenever he whistles.' She felt a little anger bubble up within her. "I'm not gonna be your slave, you... loser," she blurted, unsure what exactly to say but with the bratty spoilt popular girl coming out in full force. To her surprise he wasn't angry, he just gave a twisted smile.

"We'll see about that," he got up to fetch something from his wardrobe. She tried to resist but was still firmly tied up and helpless to stop him as he applied the large gag and lifted her off the bed and dropped her in front of the sturdy chair by his computer. He looped a rope through the ring of her collar and secured her face there right in front of the chair upon which he sat, leaving her face barely an inch from his crotch. She tried to recoil but couldn't as he removed the plug from the centre of her gag and pulled his half hard cock from the confines of the robe, slotting it in where the plug had been. She felt it growing inside her mouth.

"Such a shame," sneered Jack "you were doing so well, if you'd have behaved like a good little slave we could have avoided all this but then again I s'pose you've gotta learn your place, get used to having my cock in your mouth." She stared up at him angrily as he looked away, booting up the computer on the desk in front of his chair and beginning to play some video game. She protested loudly but the sound was muffled by her master's shaft, only succeeding in moving the rod around slightly in her mouth. She froze though when his phone rang. He picked up almost immediately, answering excitedly.

"Tommy! You'll never guess what... Oh yeah I got the gig but it gets better than that hang on." Jack moved the phone away from his ear, pointing the camera down at Kelly. She tried desperately to get out of its view but could hardly move. "Hold still slut," Jack grabbed her hair to steady her as he snapped a photo to send to his friend. There was a very brief pause in the conversation. "Oh its her alright," Jack gloated "tied like a good little bitch with my dick in her mouth. She's such a good fuck bro you have no idea... yeah I own her, all above board. You're welcome to come see for yourself sometime but her ass is mine... hahaha don't be like that, you never let me have a go on any of the slaves at your place!"

It was a little while before Jack hung up and it was getting late, he should probably go to bed, he reflected to himself but he'd need to secure Kelly first. In the end he decided to lock her in his basement after he'd got her ready for bed, her collar chained to the wall and still naked save for her stockings. He went to sleep truly happy that night.

***

"Remember, she gets out of line give her the crop," Jack told his Mum as he hoisted his bag over his shoulder. She nodded, turning around to Kelly to show her the crop and that she meant business. Kelly meanwhile had her hands cuffed behind her, her legs hobbled and the same gag with the duster attachment that Jack's Mum was wearing the previous evening.

He was keen for Kelly to learn her place domestically as well as sexually, and had left it up to his Mum to give her a crash course while he ran some errands. "Have fun bitch, misbehave and you'll regret it," he grinned to his naked slave who gave him a furious look in return as he walked out to his car. His first port of call was Kelly's Dad's place to drop off the cash he'd got for his daughter, humming along to the radio on the drive over. It was a couple of seconds after he knocked that Kelly's Dad opened the door.

"Hello again," he greeted Jack politely but was straight to business. "Did you get my four grand?"

"Try six," grinned Jack, handing over the money Mr. Elms had given him.

"Six?" Mr Schneider's face split into a surprised grin as he took the money, counting it and then appraising Jack more closely. "I must say I'm impressed young man, would you care to come in for a drink?"

"Uh, sure," replied Jack, slightly surprised.

He stepped into the cavernous hallway, still impressed by how grand their house was. Mr Schneider clicked his fingers and a maid came hurrying out. She wore black lingerie and heels with a bonnet in her hair and a tiny apron, her hands cuffed in front of her and a black silk cleave gag in her mouth.

"Do you like scotch?" he turned back to Jack.

"Oh thank you but I'm driving," he said a tad sheepishly. Mr. Scheider nodded.

"A scotch and a lemonade, bring it downstairs," he ordered the maid who nodded and hurried back to fetch the drinks. He turned back to Jack, "follow me, I'll show you the man cave," he gave a small laugh as Jack followed him through the living room. His eyes were immediately drawn to a cage on the table in which Kelly's Mum was naked and thoroughly strapped up despite the fact she barely fit inside. Jack could see her pussy and ass were filled with thick dildos and her mouth was covered by layer after layer of tape wrapped around her head. "Bitch was getting too big for her boots," he told Jack casually, noting his fixation on his heavily restrained wife. "This ought to remind her who her master is."

They continued through the house, heading downstairs to Mr Schneider's basement man cave complete with huge TV, large bookshelf, bar, sofas and pool table, god this guy is loaded thought Jack as he took it in, enjoying the neon sign on the wall: 'Man-Cave - bitches must be gagged at all times.'

"Sit down, sit down please make yourself comfortable," he told Jack, his tone friendly as Jack took a seat in a plush armchair. Mr Schneider meanwhile headed over to a closet in the corner, opening it to reveal a stunning woman. She wore only a fishnet body-stocking and bondage harness that accentuated her curvy, busty frame. A black leather armbinder held her arms behind her and the collar around her neck was attached to the ceiling of the closet via a leash. An obscenely large red ball-gag was in her mouth. Mr Schneider unclipped the leash and shoved her towards Jack causing her to totter on her towering heels. "Make yourself useful and service our guest," he ordered her, at which she obediently walked over to Jack kneeling in front of him. He excitedly reached forward to undo her gag but remembered something.

"What about the 'bitches must be gagged at all times sign'," he joked at which Mr. Schenider gave an appreciative chuckle.

"Oh she knows she's not allowed to speak, isn't that right silkylips," she nodded, her wide eyes earnest as they met Jack's. He undid the gag and removed his cock from his jeans, she eagerly took it into her mouth, expertly worshipping it. Jack leaned back blissfully as she set to work, barely noticing the maid enter with drinks until she offered him the lemonade which he took and sipped on, wrapped up in the immense sensual nature of the moment. Mr. Scheider clicked his fingers once the maid gave him his scotch at which she quickly knelt between his legs and took his member into her mouth once he'd removed her gag.

"Cheers," Schneider raised his glass. Jack did the same.

"I'll be honest I had my doubts about getting four thousand for Kelly but six? Excellent work, if there's anything I can do in return please do let me know," he grabbed the maid's stylish ponytail to guide her mouth as he spoke to his guest.

"Well your hospitality alone seems like good compensation," Jack gestured to the slave as her head slowly bobbed up and down in his lap.

Schneider gave a small chuckle again. "She is an excellent cock sucker but you're my guest, it's the least I could do, don't be afraid to aim a little higher."

Jack considered for a moment, he had not expected their meeting to go like this. "Well I suppose... there are two things"

"Two," Schneider raised an eyebrow. "Well I did tell you to aim higher, only myself to blame." Jack was momentarily distracted by the feeling of the slave's tongue tickling his balls but composed himself quickly.

"The first thing is pretty simple, if you ever want a slave captured or taken in for training I'm your first call."

"More business eh? You need to get a bit more fun in your life young man," he chortled. "But that's fine by me, what's the second thing?"

"I'd like to have a look through Kelly's clothes, take some of her sexier stuff with me."

"No problem at all, but that's still not fun for you, just for whatever old pervert owns her now."

"Actually I own her," admitted Jack.

"Really? Well who'd have thought, turns out it's a rather young perv. Go nuts," he stood up, zipping up his fly, prompting Jack to reluctantly do the same. Silkylips mouth was not something one wanted to ever take one's dick out of after all. Schneider shook Jack's hand before reaching into his pocket for the money Jack had given him and peeling off a few hundred. "Tell you what here, buy yourself some training equipment and turn that little bitch into an even better slave than these two sluts," he gestured to the two women who knelt on the floor with their heads bowed.