A Glorious Bondage Future Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack was elated, he didn't know what to say "I... can't thank you enough," he told Mr. Schneider earnestly, imagining all the toys he could get for Kelly.

He left with a friendly wave and a bag filled with Kelly's sexiest clothes and with his unexpected 300 ranks from Kelly's Dad in his pocket he headed straight to bitch tamer emporium or BTE as it was known, a large chain specialising in slaves and accessories. A bouncer checked he was of age before he was allowed into the store, what went on in these places was definitely for adults only after all. He had only been in a couple of times before as he had no slaves and couldn't afford one but this time things were different and he was going to take his time.

The first thing that hit him when he came through the door was the noise. A slow, sensual rhythm was played over the speakers but the air was punctuated with the gagged noises from hundreds of slavegirls for sale throughout the building, the smacks of leather on skin as some were being paddled and the clinking of chains. He swaggered into the building, eyes peeled for the delights he knew lay within. The bottom floor was the cheapest stuff, functional but inexpensive bondage gear and untrained slaves. He grew stiff in his trousers as he eyed the slavegirls.

An entire wall of the ground floor was hidden by cages stacked on top of each other, in each of which a helpless beauty was tightly restrained and gagged, hundreds of naked bodies were brazenly displayed. Jack tried not to let himself become too distracted but enjoyed the sight none the less, highly approving of the massive scale demonstration of subjugated pussy.

'Once I'm making the big bucks, I'm gonna have a big house full of these big-titted bondage whores,' he grew harder at the thought. He watched as another customer demanded a closer look at one, a mechanical arm whirred over, picking up the cage his requested slave was crammed into and dropping it neatly in front of him, Jack grinned as the wide-eyed woman inside was whisked down to her prospective owner.

The elevator doors pinged open and he emerged onto the second floor. This was a lot more colourful featuring outfits and more flamboyant restraints. There were still a fair few cages on this floor but they were more spacious, allowing the girls inside to move around more. Every woman on this floor was trained and therefore higher priced merchandise. Many more slaves were allowed to walk the shop floor, modelling some of the outfits that were on offer.

Almost immediately, Jack locked eyes with a woman dressed as an old style southern harem girl. Gold chains hobbled her bare feet, and she wore loose fitting trousers or translucent blue silk behind which one could make out her womanhood. She wore a very skimpy top of the same material underneath which the nipples of her bulging breasts could be seen. The lower half of her face was covered by a veil behind which she was thoroughly cleave gagged and manacles held her wrists behind her, with the outfit topped off by a gold collar.

She batted her eyelashes at Jack, swaying slowly to the music in the store and making sure he got a good view of her hugely erotic form. Jack practically drooled but knew he couldn't afford another slave, not yet anyway. He went to browse outfits for Kelly, pausing briefly to watch a store display. A man explained to the gathered crowd about the benefits of teaching slaves to multitask as two slaves knelt in front of him. One had his cock in her mouth and the other was slowly licking his balls, they both had one hand restrained behind their back and in the other they held silvers platter covered with food and drinks.

He picked up a few outfits and more than a few restraints before heading back out to his car, eager to get home and test out his new supplies, walked out just behind a man who had a brand new slave slung over his shoulder, spanking her perky ass every few steps at which she giggled playfully until he tossed her into the back of his car, slamming the door.

***

"How did she do?" Jack asked his Mum watching Kelly scrub the floor with the attachment on her gag.

"A little feisty at first, but the crop soon sorted that. She's learning I suppose, not up to my standards yet but she'll save me some time that's for sure."

"I'm sure Dad will appreciate that," smiled Jack, watching his slave. "I'm gonna get her a bit more presentable." He pulled her up from the floor, leading her to the shower by his finger through her collar, she mmphed as she struggled to keep up with her legs hobbled. He took his time undoing all of her restraints until she stood naked in her collar. He pulled her against him, she could feel his erection through his trousers as he spoke. "Shower and get ready, you try anything stupid and I promise you'll regret it. You've got 20 minutes." He swatted her ass as she hurried into the cubicle, delighted to have no restraints for once and to feel the hot water on her skin after a day cleaning.

19 minutes and 24 seconds later, she came back to Jack's room wearing a towel. "Drop the towel slave, you never get to cover yourself unless I allow it," she looked angry for a fraction of a second, but obeyed, dropping to towel to reveal her naked form. Jack hungrily eyed her as he got up from the bed, pulling her arms behind her and beginning to bind them. He leaned in by her ear, speaking in a hushed voice. "You belong to me slave its happened. Even if you escaped, the cops would bring you right back so why fight it? Why not have all the fun you can have as a slave? I guarantee you'll enjoy yourself more if you obey me. Give in to your nature and submit."

She shivered at his words so close to her neck but said nothing as he continued to bind her naked form until he had her bound spread-eagled on his bed. He lay on top of her to gag her, selecting a plain white cloth over her mouth which he packed with a foam ball. "I picked you up some toys today" he held one up for her to examine. "This is going to be a hell of an evening for you. I'm going to leave this inside you, it's a marvellous thing it really is, it'll get you hornier than you'd believe but it'll never let you cum." Kelly writhed underneath him, protesting behind her gag. Jack fought the urge to fuck her right there, just about managing to control himself. He sealed the device inside her with a crotch rope before flipping it on.

"MMmmm," Kelly's noise of protest quickly morphed into one of pleasure as the device began its work.

"Have fun, I'll be back to check on you in a bit," smirked Jack.

He fixed himself some dinner and sat down in front of the TV for a while making sure he took his time as he wanted to leave Kelly to stew. On Jack's bed, the girl moaned in frustration as her orgasm was once again snatched away from her. Every sinew in her gorgeous body pulled tight by the ropes as the sound was drowned out by her gag. Her body desperately called to her for relief, her mind full of frustrated and lustful thoughts. She couldn't help thinking about Jack, about how good it'd feel to have him take her, to fuck her helpless form into a trembling oblivion.

She got her wish 20 minutes later when he came back into the room. Her eyes grew wide as he closed the door behind, him, taking his time to strip down as he watched her glistening naked form. He positioned himself between her legs as he had earlier, removing the rope and the device. She excitedly tried to envelop his cock but he pulled away causing a noise of anguished confusion. He reached up to remove her gag.

"Please," she spluttered "please I need it, I'll do anything you want."

"Will you be a good little slave?"

"Yes!" she exclaimed in desperation.

"Yes what?"

"Yes master I'll be a good little slave, I'll be your fuck toy, I'll cook, clean, suck your cock, I'll-ooooh," she gave a noise of pure bliss as Jack obliged her, sliding inside his slave in a long, slow stroke, grunting his pleasure. The pair were in perfect harmony as they made love, with Jack pumping his slave and Kelly keen to meet his thrusts to get him even deeper. She'd cum three times by the time he finished and rolled off her as the two panted. When Jack turned to her again, she was surprised to see his eyes were almost soft.

"If I let you stay in bed with me for a bit will you behave yourself slave?" asked Jack.

"Yes master," Kelly replied, her voice wary but still polite.

Jack released her from her spread eagle, binding her wrists behind her in soft satin rope, using the same stuff to tie her legs at the ankle and just above the knee. He left the collar on and left her ungagged. She was confused as she lay there with him, her head on his chest and her legs resting against his. He didn't say anything to her as he switched on the TV just past the end of his bed settling on a romance movie about a man who lusted after the girl next door for years, eventually succeeding in making her his slave. As they watched, Jack crunched on popcorn from a bowl on his bed and surprised Kelly when he offered her one.

"Thank you master," she smiled, nibbling demurely on it and cuddling closer to Jack. The film came to its climax with the hero placing a collar around his slave's neck as she looked up at him, sticking her bust forward in an offering to her new master as the music swelled. He offered another kernel but drew it back and the last second causing her to follow it round and suddenly their eyes met. They stopped, the world seeming to slow around them, both unsure exactly what this moment was until Kelly leant forward into a passionate kiss which Jack responded to, she moaned deeply as their lips came together pressing her naked body against Jack's, rubbing up against him. His hands slid down, each grabbing a handful of her peachy ass, groping it slowly as they kissed. "Master," breathed Kelly sensually as they broke off from the kiss.

"Good girl, slave," smiled Jack "I'm impressed how fast you're learning I must say so I'm going to let you have a treat, you can sleep in here tonight."

After the two were ready for bed, they settled with Kelly's ass against Jack's crotch and one arm over the top resting on her tits. He gave her a gentle squeeze as she settled into him. If she was honest, it'd been a nice evening, admitted Kelly to herself, if she could keep in Jack's good books, this could be a lot more fun than she thought it would.