A Glorious Bondage Future Ch. 03

Story Info
The task force gets their first mission.
7.9k words
4.59
17.1k
18

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack only had one job today, which was good as he was having tremendous trouble concentrating after the ultimatum his Dad gave him yesterday evening. He wanted desperately to keep his slaves but where the hell was he going to find a place of his own and how would he ever pay for it? Some muffled thumping from a large black box on the backseat of his car snapped him back to the present as he pulled up to his destination, today driving his own car as, with only one job he had no need for one of Ancilum's slave transport vans.

He got out and heaved the box out of the back and onto the gravel in front of the large house, wheeling it up to the door. More thumping and very slight muffled shouts emanated from the box, which he gave a kick to dissuade its occupant from her protests. This just increased the noise however as the box's cargo redoubled her efforts. She was untrained this one, hence her rowdy behaviour. The client had specifically requested the woman be delivered to him as soon after capture as possible so it had been a simple matter for Jack to knock on the bitch's door, stun her, strip her and cram her into the black crate that now sat before him and drive to the client's home.

Jack gave three raps upon the client's door, letting out a small sigh. Ordinarily he'd be having great fun doing this but he couldn't go more than a few minutes without thinking about his father's words. The door opened almost instantly and Jack was greeted by a beaming man who looked to be in his mid-thirties.

"Delivery for you sir, Ancilum industries," Jack handed the man the acquisition papers which he signed without a second glance.

"You've got her then? And completely untrained?"

"Yes sir, captured only 40 minutes ago and brought straight here."

"Wonderful," the man beamed as he ushered Jack into a large and tastefully decorated living room, instructing Jack to place the box on the floor and open it. Jack dutifully obeyed, opening the box and undoing the straps within that held its cargo in place. The woman inside tumbled out onto the thick carpet. She was totally naked but thoroughly restrained. She wore a black leather armbinder and ankle cuffs with black tape holding her thighs together. Her head was completely enveloped in a black leather hood, underneath which she had a large ball gag crammed into her mouth. She thrashed as soon as she hit the floor, so violently that Jack decided it'd be safer for everyone if he stopped her so he forcefully bent her legs up behind her, clipping the ankle cuffs to the armbinder thus forcing her into a hogtie. She ceased her thrashing, breathing hard out of the two small holes in the leather hood just under her nostrils.

The man excitedly knelt down in front of his new property, unlacing the back of the hood and pulling it off her head to reveal her ball-gagged face. The woman was certainly pretty, with large blue eyes and pouting lips but deliberately wore no make-up and had her hair cut short, dyed jet black and spiked at the front in an attempt to show the world she was to be taken seriously, but the look was rather undermined by the gag and nudity Jack reflected with a small grin. She blinked in the sudden light, taking in her new surroundings.

"Hello Sarah," the man laughed sadistically as the woman shouted behind her gag, clearly recognising him. "So good to have you here," the man reached over her as he knelt in front of the hogtied woman, bringing a hard smack down upon her ass as she desperately wriggled, inadvertently bringing his crotch even closer to her face as he did so and leaving her in no doubt her was hard under his trousers. Suddenly remembering he wasn't alone with his new slave, the man got up turning to Jack and seized his hand for a spirited shake.

"Phenomenal work, well done," he gushed as he continued to shake Jack's hand.

"Not a problem sir," Jack smiled back, glad to see his work was clearly making someone happy.

"I've wanted to get my hands on this one for ages," the man nodded down to the struggling woman on the carpet. "Technically she's my sister in law you know," remarked the man, "as I bought her sister Annabelle at auction a few years back and married her last year." Jack nodded politely, wanting to get back to Ancilum but not wanting to offend a client.

"Yes, Sarah here sent me letters, messages, even came to my door a couple of times begging to buy her sister back off me. She was afraid you see, afraid of seeing her sister turned into a submissive little fucktoy for a man. Afraid I'd brainwash her or change her somehow," laughed the man. He stood over his new prize, staring down into her eyes. "Would you like to see your sister, Sarah?" A smile curled his lip as she looked up at him. "Sluttybelle," he called over his shoulder, "come in here."

Jack's eyes widened at the woman who sashayed into the room at her master's call. Her flawless skin was bronzed from her most recent spray tan and her long hair had been dyed platinum blond. She had enormous tits that simply must be fake due to their perkiness despite their enormity reflected Jack. Her face was adorned with long fake lashes and lips plump with filler. She wore nothing but a red fishnet body stocking and towering red platform heels, topped off with a thick black posture collar with a sturdy steel ring at the front that encircled her throat. She was restrained minimally, with only black leather cuffs and a ball gag coloured hot pink to match her lips, on the front of which was written the word 'fucktoy' in glittery gold letters.

"AMMNNBLL NMMPH!" Sarah threw herself for all she was worth at her bonds trying to get closer to her sister but slumped down on the floor when she failed to do so. The man roughly groped his busty slave as he gloated over her newly captured sister before grabbing the blond by her collar. "Sluttybelle, how could you be so rude, we have a guest why don't you go and polish his shoes for him."

"Yushh mfftr," agreed Sluttybelle who quickly walked over to Jack, lowering herself down so her womanhood came to rest on his black leather shoe. The woman looked up at him, her gargantuan tits barely contained within the red netting brushed against his leg as she began to gyrate against his foot, her eyes closed in ecstasy as she revelled in her humiliating task. Jack managed a grin at the wonderfully erotic display.

The man meanwhile knelt down on the floor by his new captive. He lifted her head off the floor with one hand grasping her hair and the other under her chin, forcing her to look at her sister. "Look at her bitch," the man hissed in her ear. "You were exactly right, after I bought your sister I have been turning her into an empty headed, docile little fuck bunny but I've done it too well. She obeys me in everything now, completely broken to my will and augmented to my liking, I need a challenge."

He twisted her head so she was facing him, her breathing hard and fast as he looked her in the eye. "That's where you come in Sarah, I'm gonna start from scratch turning you into just as good of a brainwashed fuck pet as your sister, I reckon you've got some fire in you, you'll be a real challenge to keep me interested. It'll make it all the sweeter when in a few months, years however long it takes, I'll be looking at a matching set of cock hungry bitches who live to serve me." He slapped her once more on the ass again as he stood up to face Jack thanking the boy once again for his hard work and slipping him a large tip.

Jack climbed back into his car and set off for Ancilum, Elms wanted to meet with him again and Jack didn't intent to keep him waiting. He looked down to his shoes on the pedals for a moment, noting the definite shine on the right one with a small grin.

***

"Jack do come in, please sit down," Elms welcomed his employee graciously into his office. Jack was still feeling rather low but his mood quickly improved when he cast his eyes over the room, starting with the glass display cases that each contained a helpless packaged column of erotically commodified woman reduced to decorative pieces for Elms' workplace. His eyes then came to rest on the more dynamic display behind Ems desk. Flavia Lupici was bound to a pole which extended up from a circular platform on the floor, naked save for a white corset and heels. Her arms were shackled behind her and black rope kept her tightly secured to the pole, winding tightly just below her tits as well as around her thighs and ankles.

She was accompanied by her sister Octavia, who was naked and unrestrained save for the polished silver collar around her neck from which a leash hung, the other end of which was grasped lazily in Elms hand as he watched Octavia bury her face between her sister's legs. Flavia let out some high pitched moans into her white bit gag as her sister's tongue danced across her womanhood.

As Jack approached his chair, he noticed the two cases closest to it were empty, with their previous occupants on the floor by the seat, both relieved of their hoods. One of the women knelt directly in front of the chair, her blonde head bowed, while the other knelt to the side attired identically aside from the gag she wore, from which extended a small platform upon which balanced a glass of orange juice. Jack sat down in the waiting chair, nodding respectfully to his boss as he did so.

"Please help yourself, and feel free to make use of number 9 here I assure you she's very good. Can I get you anything else at all Jack, something to eat perhaps?" Elms asked genially.

"No I'm fine thank you sir," Jack's reply was polite but slightly wary, Elms was always friendly but this was another level. "But number 9 here does look rather good," he grinned, unzipping his trousers. There was no sense wasting an opportunity after all. Number 9 dutifully leant forward, taking Jack's half hard member into her mouth, inside of which he quickly grew to full size, engulfed in the blissful sensation of the decorative slave's silky caress along his shaft.

"I'm going to be direct here Jack, I have a proposition for you. I'm putting together a team selected among my employees for more specialised acquisitions and you're ideally suited for an upcoming mission. Once that mission is complete you will of course have the choice whether to stay with the taskforce or return to your current position. The missions will be dangerous at times but the benefits are superb and you'll be making a real difference in the fight against those trying to oppose the natural order of female slavery."

Jack pondered for a moment, cautious at the unspecified danger. "I don't know sir, how much danger are we talking exactly?" Number 9 loosened her lips, making sure to barely reach halfway down Jack's cock on every stroke.

"I'll take every care to keep my operatives safe," assured Elms, his face earnest. "Several of the other members of the team had distinguished military careers as well, so in the worst-case scenarios when things get hairy you'll be in good hands."

Jack looked slightly less concerned but Elms could tell he still wasn't liking the idea all too much.

"And the benefits package is excellent," insisted Elms. "Company car, expense account, discounts on slaves and training programs, we could even spring for your own apartment..."

Elms continued listing the perks but Jack had heard all he needed to hear, elation bubbled inside him, alongside disbelief at his own fortune, a place of his own had just dropped out of the sky. "My own apartment and you've got a deal sir absolutely-uh." Jack let out a small gasp as, at hearing Jack agree number 9 sealed her lips vacuum tight around his cock, sliding right to the base and feeling him at the back of her throat, sucking for all she was worth. Elms suppressed a grin, knowing first hand how good a suck-slave number 9 was.

"Wonderful," Elms and Jack both stood up to shake hands after Jack rather reluctantly extracted himself from number 9's mouth. "Get some rest tonight and I'll see you back here tomorrow for briefing, 9am sharp."

"Yes sir," confirmed a grinning Jack, practically skipping out of the office.

Elms watched the door close behind him before turning to the two women who knelt on the floor. "Up," he ordered simply at which the two women stood to attention immediately. Elms smirked as his eyes travelled up the buxom slaves, lingering on their numbers that were tattooed just above their pussies. "Good work number 9."

"Thank you master," she grinned coquettishly at him. "If you want sir I could maybe go under your desk for a whil-."

"Back in your boxes," Elms waved imperiously at the two women who instantly stepped back inside their glass display cases. Elms meanwhile checked his voicemail, the voice of Jack's father filled the office projected from the machine.

"Alright I've held up my end of the bargain, but any harm comes to Jack and there'll be hell to pay I promise you that."

Elms smiled, everything was going according to plan.

***

Jack sat at the dinner table at home, animatedly telling his Dad about his promotion between hastily shovelled forkfuls of his mother's delicious cooking into his mouth. The woman herself was as usual kneeling by his Dad's feet as she ate out of her bowl, wearing her skin tight latex catsuit and black heels with her hands cuffed behind her. Kelly knelt beside Jack, doing the same but attired rather differently. On her master's orders she'd spent the day training Miss Rodriguez in the basement and Jack had decided she needed appropriate attire for the job. She wore black latex hot-pants and low cut matching crop top which laced up at the front tightly over her exquisite breasts. The outfit being topped off by thigh-high black heels that solidified her dominatrix look, but now that her master was back she had instantly reverted back to devoted sex slave.

Her hands were bound behind her with white rope as she leant forward over her food bowl, enjoying the crotch rope her master had tied over her hot pants when he'd arrived home. Miss Rodriguez meanwhile had not been afforded the luxury of clothes at all. She knelt under the dinner table between Jack's legs, her collar chained tightly between the front two chair-legs so she couldn't move her head away. A black armbinder and leather straps around her legs further ensured her helplessness but the most humiliating thing by far for the poor woman was the black leather gag she wore which forced her to keep her mouth open, through which Jack's cock was making itself at home as it rested on her tongue.

Jack absent mindedly placed his fork back on the table as he talked, his hand grasping a handful of Rodriguez's hair and forcing her mouth further down his shaft. He smirked contentedly as his eyes met his former teachers' under the table. They were narrowed with impotent rage as she was helplessly forced to fellate her master, her ass still stinging from all the whippings Kelly had given it.

"So I'm getting all this cool stuff, pay rise, car and my own place, I can keep the slaves after all," he beamed.

"That's wonderful son," Jack's father smiled back politely, surprising Jack with how reserved his reaction was. Noticing his son's surprise, he quickly changed the subject. "Still can't believe you've enslaved your teacher, every parents evening I wanted to bend her feisty little ass over the table." Rodriguez was even more affronted at the degrading way she was being talked about as Jack casually forced her mouth up and down his cock.

"Well you should've thought of that before you kicked me out, you might have got a turn with her," Jack joked good naturedly. His father forced a smile but turned his eyes away towards the TV, leaving Jack even more confused about what was bothering him. They pretty much gave up talking after that but Jack was determined that he wouldn't let anything ruin his night, he hastily finished his dinner and excused himself, heading back to his room with Kelly walking respectfully behind and Rodriguez slung over his shoulder as she wriggled in protest. "Settle down slut," Jack ordered and he gave three hard smacks to her ass.

Neil watched Jack leave before turning to his wife. "Do you think I made the right decision?" His eyes were full of worry as he met his wife's gaze. "He's a smart boy he can handle himself master," she assured her husband. "Come on," she persisted, seeing Neil still wasn't sure. "How about you bend me over your desk and I'll help you forget all about it."

***

A little while after dinner, Jack was enjoying himself immensely as he continued celebrating his promotion. He had begun proceedings by placing Miss Rodriguez in a fiendish new position. He'd bound her naked body tightly to his desk chair, tying her legs so they were spread as wide as they could go, with her womanhood hosting a buzzing orgasm denial device. Her arms were still encased in the armbinder and she still wore her collar but he'd swapped out her gag in favour of a simple black panel and added some clamps to her nipples.

Kelly was equally naked but was restrained only with polished metal cuffs around her ankles and wrists which were cuffed in front of her for once. Jack was directly behind her, her nude body grinding sensually against his own as the two watched their former teacher struggle feebly, the buzzing device snatching orgasm after orgasm away from her at the last moment.

"Wonderful thing that device," Jack gloated as his hands caressed the soft flesh of Kelly's breasts. "I used it to train Kelly when I first got her."

"I almost feel sorry for her master," giggled Kelly as she ground her ass harder against Jack's manhood. "She'll be getting hornier and hornier, trying to fight it as her mind fills up with thoughts of finally cumming until nothing else matters." Kelly's eyes raked up and down Rodriguez's bound form before she moved position, pressing herself up against Jack's side as she planted a few kisses on his neck. As she predicted, she saw the bound woman's eyes dart straight down to Jack's hardened member.

"What a little slut," Kelly laughed. "I bet you want it bad don't you bitch," Kelly's asked teasingly as she leant down towards the object of Rodriguez's desire. She made sure to keep eye contact with the helpless woman as she ran her tongue slowly up the side of the stiffened rod.

"Fmmmk ymm," Rodriguez managed, blushing with embarrassment at being caught.

"You can have it you know," Jack told her as Kelly closed her lips around him, her gaze still fixed teasingly upon Rodriguez as she took him further into her mouth. "All you have to do is admit you're my property, it couldn't be any simpler."

He watched Rodriguez's breasts heave as she was hypnotically drawn to his crotch. "Come on," he urged her, "just nod your head, admit that you're nothing but a trussed up little sex object." Rodriguez moaned as another climax retreated just out of reach, she turned her head to Jack, her mind awash in arousal and frustration. She hung her head in shame as she nodded. "Good slut," Jack addressed her approvingly. "Of course I didn't actually say when you'd get to cum now did I slave." Her head snapped back up, a pleading look in her eyes. "I think tomorrow seems appropriate," decided Jack as he bent Kelly over onto all fours on the bed. "In the meantime why don't you watch how good slaves are rewarded while you think about your position," Jack slid inside Kelly as she closed her eyes and moaned in ecstasy, opening them again only to make eye contact with her poor ex-teacher as she was fucked by her master.

Maria Rodriguez watched in anguish as Kelly enjoyed herself, reaching climax after climax as Jack pounded her until the two eventually subsided. Kelly flopped back contentedly on the bed, her chains clinking as she luxuriated in the post sex glow. Jack meanwhile rounded the bed to come and stand in front of Rodriguez.