A Glorious Bondage Future Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tonight you will sleep in the cage," Jack began, his right hand grasping her by her face either side of the black panel over her mouth and forcing her to look up at him. "Tomorrow Kelly will continue training you and you will be totally obedient. If I hear you've done well, you will get to cum, if not then each day will be exactly the same for you until you submit." Rodriguez moaned dejectedly behind her gag as the buzzing continued between her legs.

***

"Enter," came a voice from behind the door before Jack had even finished knocking. Taking a deep breath to steel himself, Jack pushed the door open to his first meeting as part of the taskforce. The room was simple, with a large white table and a projector screen.

"Please sit down, get comfy. Right that's everyone, allow me to do introductions," Elms began as Jack took a seat across from him. "Jack, this is Zach Barton," Elms indicated a salt and pepper haired muscular man to his right who nodded to Jack with a slightly manic grin. "Decorated former captain of covert ops in the first patriarchal brigade."

"This lovely lady," continued Elms, indicating a haughty looking woman dressed in a tank top and cargo pants, "is Sylvia Turner, former anti-fem spy in the gender-traitress division." The woman nodded to Jack, remaining expressionless. "This is Tom Avery who will run comms," Elms indicated the bearded man next to Jack who reached over to shake his hand with a polite smile. "And this is our client Mr. Archibald Sutton," Elms indicated the portly balding man in a well-cut suit who sat next to him.

"Archy is fine," Sutton assured them. "Rupert I don't mean to be rude but can we hurry this up."

"Of course," Elms dimmed the lights as he began the slideshow with a picture of an elegant blonde-haired woman in her late twenties. "This is Archy's wife Mrs. Alice Sutton. She has obtained some rather compromising materials concerning Archy's business and is using them to blackmail him and control his finances. We have reason to suspect she is directing funds to fem-lib rebels. Mr. Sutton feels going to the police is too risky so he's come to us. Our objective is simple, retrieve the information without her releasing the materials on it, subdue her and bring her and her friends in for questioning. This evening she's having a party at Mr. Sutton's home, Jack you will infiltrate the event and lure Mrs. Sutton away to somewhere you can take her out."

"Why me?" Jack asked confusedly, wondering why Elms wouldn't send one of the former agents around the table.

Barton jumped in before Elms could answer. "The slut likes young meat lad," he rumbled.

"Essentially yes," admitted Elms. "A young man such as yourself has the best chance of getting her alone. You won't be alone though, Miss Turner will accompany you posing as your slave."

"Doubt she'll be much use," laughed Barton. "The only time I ever found the gender traitresses useful was when we'd chain them up and keep 'em in our lockers for fuck meat."

"Fuck you Barton," snarled Sylvia, moving to stand up.

"Not in front of our guests," Elms said sharply at which Sylvia slowly sat down, staring daggers at Barton. "Jack, Sylvia needs to be restrained while in public in accordance with the law and so as not to arouse suspicion, but we will give you a remote to deactivate her restraints in the event you need help. Once you've secured Mrs. Sutton, you will radio back to Tom and then Barton and his team will storm the building and secure the rest of the women to be bought in for questioning. Any questions?"

If Jack was honest with himself, he had hundreds but nobody raised their hands so he kept silent.

***

"Just stay calm and stick to the plan," Sylvia reassured him as their limo pulled up to the enormous country house. Jack nodded, nervously checking his hair and straightening his dinner jacket straight turning back to look at Sylvia. He fought to keep his cock from hardening as he took her outfit in, she certainly had the look of a high class slave. Her toned body was sealed inside a tight, black latex evening dress that stretched down to her ankles with large slits up each side to show off her legs and strappy high heels. Her arms were held behind her by elegant silver shackles and she wore a matching collar.

Her perfectly made up face give a reassuring smile as Jack finished checking himself. "Thanks," he smiled back, grateful for her reassurance. "Now that's enough out of you slave," he joked. She gave him a sarcastic look as Jack zipped up the top of her dress, the two sides of the black latex material coming together over her mouth as the built-in corset gag was revealed as Jack made sure her silky, silver hair didn't get caught. He picked up the end of her leash and the two walked through the large front door into the party.

The house was magnificent, covered in expensive art and full of a seemingly endless array of rooms but it put Jack on edge. The guests were almost exclusively women, most of whom weren't even restrained and chatted away freely. The few men who were there huddled together in groups, talking in hushed tones and looking around furtively as if afraid they might somehow offend the ladies milling about them. Jack had never seen anything like it, it was unnatural, not to mention completely illegal. Feeling a tap on his shoulder, he turned around and did his best not to react when he found himself face to face with his target. Alice Sutton looked ravishing in a red silk dress, her smile was brilliant white.

"Evening," she greeted, casting a curious eye up and down the young man and a snooty, disapproving glance at the restraints on the woman next to him. She fired off a few slightly suspicious questions at him but seemed content with the answers he had prepared, leaving Jack with a bored sounding, "Enjoy the party." He swore inwardly, having been unable to get her alone. For the rest of the evening, he tried tirelessly to make eye contact with the woman but she always seemed to flit out of a room as soon as he entered until after a few hours Jack was forced to give up lest he look desperate and went to find a drink and somewhere to sit down, wracking his brain for a new tactic.

However, miraculously just as the party looked to be fizzling out, a clearly drunk Mrs. Sutton staggered over to him, placing a hand on his shoulder. "Hey handsome," she giggled before leaning in to whisper in his ear, "follow me." Elation burst in Jack's chest as he did as he was told, giddy with relief that he might still have a chance. He followed her into the grounds and down to the stables away from the rest of the guests. "Leave her outside," she ordered him, waving dismissively at Sylvia. Jack slightly reluctantly dropped her leash outside, following the woman through the door which she bolted behind them as Jack subtly scanned the room to check it was empty. He heard a strange click, and turned round to be faced with the muzzle of a pistol Mrs. Sutton was aiming squarely as his chest. He staggered back, his eyes fearful.

Knowing his only chance was Sylvia he moved to reach for the remote in his back pocket but was stopped by Alice's bark of "Hands where I can see them!" Jack raised his hands, his heart beating a mile a minute. He had only one last strategy, he fell backwards onto the floor painfully but deliberately on top of the remote, praying he'd hit the button in his fall as he scrambled backwards with his hands raised.

"On your knees facing away from me, hands up," Alice ordered at which Jack shakily complied, going as slowly as possible. "My husband will have to do a lot better than this if he wants to fool me," she sighed, aiming the gun at the back of his head. "Sorry about this young man."

Jack screwed his eyes shut waiting for the shot, his hopes of rescue dissipating into despair, but he never heard the shot. Hearing a scuffling, Jack turned around to see Sylvia pinning Alice to the floor in a painful looking arm lock. "Get off me bitch," she shrieked as Sylvia kept her pinned to the straw covered floor.

"Shut the fuck up," she hissed in return as Jack got up, his whole body sagging in relief as his heart rate began to slow. "Jack, snap out of it and do your job, come on!"

Nodding apologetically, Jack hurriedly retrieved the small transmitter and let Tom know that they'd completed their assignment. Within two minutes, Elms and two armed lackeys were on the scene, with Mr. Sutton bringing up the rear. The chubby businessman excitedly mopped his brow as he watched Jack and Sylvia step back to allow Elms' men to properly restrain her.

"Archy you son of a bitch, tell these gorillas to let go of me or I'm gon-mmmmph!" she was cut off as one of her captors roughly shoved a red foam ball into her mouth, wrapping several layers of tape savagely tight around her head. She growled loudly into her new gag but nobody paid any attention as the sound of glass smashing and startled cries from the house up the hill signalled that Barton and his team had begun their raid.

"I'm well and truly finished listening to you bitch," laughed Mr. Sutton, basking in the vindication of watching his blackmailing wife get her comeuppance. "Strip her," he ordered at which Elms' men roughly tore the elegant red dress away from her struggling form, slicing away the lacy underwear she wore beneath it. A small USB drive clattered to the ground as the men sliced off the garter belt she wore around her thigh, which Archy snatched up and pocketed after examining the device to verify its authenticity. The grinning man knelt down next to his naked and bound wife with a sadistic grin. "I hope you enjoyed your few months of freedom," he gloated. "I'm going to make sure you never experience another second of it for the rest of your life." He slapped hard on the ass before standing up to graciously shake hands with Elms.

Around 20 minutes later, Jack had relaxed somewhat and was now enjoying watching the aftermath of Barton's raid. Every single one of the 150 or so women in attendance at the party were being led down the gravel drive and piled into waiting vans. Barton and his men had a clear system, the women would all be stripped naked and fitted with sturdy metal collars. They were then selected in groups of ten to have their hands cuffed behind them and heavy leather gags cinched tightly around their mouths. With their collars chained together, the coffles would be led down to one of the waiting vans whereupon they would be blindfolded and secured inside the waiting vehicles, Jack grinned at the efficiency of the whole thing.

"You can't do this, I'm a free woman and I've never missed a payment!" came a sudden shriek. Jack turned to the source of the noise and watched two of Barton's men pull a dark haired woman in a black dress from her hiding spot in one of the neatly trimmed hedges.

"As of this moment," replied one of the men calmly as he pinned her to the damp grass and cuffed her with practiced ease. "You are being detained on the charge of fraternising with fem-lib subversives. Your rights as a free woman are now forfeit, you will be processed and conditioned for servitude. Upon completion of your training you will be returned to your husband or boyfriend as a slave. If you do not have a husband or boyfriend you will be sold to the highest bidder. In light of your crimes, from this point forward you must be kept gagged in public, be collared at all times and attend state-mandated obedience training sessions twice per month." The two men made short work of her after reading her rights, stripping and gagging her before she was dragged into the back of a van along with the rest of her friends.

"Wasn't that your friend Darla?" Jack turned around at hearing Sutton question his wife, who by now had been crammed into a tiny slave transport cage and at her husband's insistence, fitted with the largest set of plugs they could find to be crammed into her ass and pussy. She narrowed her eyes witheringly at her husband as he leered down at her. "I always thought that bitch could use an attitude adjustment, I bet she's got a tight little ass. I'm sure I'll find out once I buy her at auction," he chuckled as his wife's eyes turned pleading from inside the cage.

Elms though, looked troubled as his gaze lingered on the naked form of Alice Sutton in her cage. "Could she have made any copies Archy?"

"I doubt it, the files are heavily encrypted," replied the portly man.

"Well if anything comes up, you know where to reach me," Elms turned to the rest of his team. "Excellent job all of you. Mission accomplished."

Jack did his best to drink and celebrate along with his new teammates on the ride back but his hands betrayed him as they shook in his pockets. His success was nothing but luck, it was a miracle he was still breathing. His mind kept replaying the situation over and over, the terror of having the gun pointed at him refusing to dissipate.

Elms noted how quiet his usually enthusiastic employee was and made sure to pull him aside once the drive was over. "You did great Jack," he told him earnestly, lifting up a hand to silence him when he moved to voice his disagreement. "The business with the gun should never have happened and I apologise but you kept your head and got the job done and that's a very rare skill."

Jack nodded but Elms could see he was still doubtful so changed tack. "I've got my best guys sourcing you an apartment as we speak." This cut through the shock of the evening much more effectively and Jack looked up, managing a grin. "I thought that'd get your interest," chuckled Elms knowingly. "It'll be ready by the end of the week, and after what you went through tonight I think you're more than deserving of some other employee benefits. Why not bring that new slave of yours, the teacher, in for a training module? Free of charge of course."

Jack took a slightly shaky breath and smiled. "Thank you," he managed, with a grin.

***

"Whew, you got yourself a wild one boy," laughed Billy as Jack handed him Miss Rodriguez' leash. He was a squat man, missing a few teeth and with long greasy hair but his skill as a trainer had landed him a cushy job as the leader of Ancilum's Vixen Deluxe training program. After taking a look at the brochure the night before, Jack had decided this was the one for him, practically skipping down to the office bright and early on the morning after the raid.

As per Ancilum's policy, Jack had bought his slave in dressed in nothing but a collar, wrist and ankle cuffs and a black leather hood that covered her entire head save for two small breathing holes above her nostrils. Jack had been unable to resist telling his former teacher exactly where they were going and what was going to happen so the poor woman was understandably desperate to escape. Her helplessly exposed form jiggled, her breasts swinging wildly as she tried to stop Jack and Billy from forcing her to her knees and into her cage but with her hood on, she stood no chance. Billy chuckled as he pressed his bootheel against her ass, firmly shoving her into the steel prison and locking the door behind her.

Jack eagerly hurried around, reaching through the bars and removing her hood to reveal her livid face and the enormous red ball gag stuffed into her mouth. "This is going to be a lot of fun slut," Jack stroked her hair, chuckling as she jerked her head away. He straightened up as Billy handed him a tablet.

"Add any specifics you'd like and then I'll give ya a little tour," he smiled.

Jack stared down at the interface for a couple of seconds before meeting Rodriguez gaze as she looked helplessly up at him from her cage. "Lets see," mused Jack, his hand hovering over the array of sliders and textboxes. "Cup size, that seems like a good place to start. You're not too shabby already but I think you'd look better with... lets say 34E."

"MMMMPH!" she protested, struggling as best she could but achieving nothing for her desperate efforts.

"Oooh piercings," Jack continued, ignoring her completely. "Okay nose, tongue, clitoris...no no no. Here we go, nipples," he smirked as he ticked the box on screen. "Your big new tits could use some rings I think."

"Tattoos, no. Lip filler, why not. Ah personality... ok lets ramp up the sex drive... encourage docility... and perfect." Jack handed the tablet back to Billy, enjoying the mortified expression on Rodriguez face as she struggled to come to terms with implications of what he'd just done, her stomach turning somersaults as she watched Jack hand back the device to the creepy greasy guy, the pair leering down at her as she struggled.

"Nmmph, NNPH PLMMSH JMMK!" she threw herself against the bars as the cage began to move, whisked away by the conveyer belt until Jack caught the last glimpse of his former teacher disappearing behind the flaps that covered the hole in the wall into which she was unwillingly deposited in her cage.

"Come on boy, we don't got all afternoon," insisted Billy, placing his hand on Jack's shoulder as he practically dragged him through the tour.

The first room he was dragged into was dimly lit, bathed in deep red light from a handful of bulbs scattered across the ceiling that stretched on across the warehouse sized space. Jack blinked a few times to get his bearings, his eyes widened in astonishment as he realised what he was seeing. Rows upon rows of black rectangles were arranged neatly before them, each about 6 foot tall by 3 feet wide. The shape of an immobilised woman was clearly visible upon each, vacuum sealed by a thin layer of shiny black material that hugged each curve like a second skin. Billy lead Jack over to the closest one, animatedly pointing out a few details.

"They start in here," he began, his chubby fingers pawing at the woman's breast roughly as he spoke. "We seal 'em in with training goggles on to get things started, a vibrator linked with the goggles to help facilitate training and a diet of a lovely little cocktail we find to really help the process along. Couple hormones, some fancy aphrodisiac and they come out, with the big tits and horny mind that our customers go nuts for."

He reached up to the face of the immobilised woman, giving the tube that ran from a tank on the ceiling a twist, a small hiss escaped and Billy held then end up to show Jack. Moulded to mimic the end of a penis, Jack saw a small amount of the solution trickle to the floor before Billy carefully slotted it back into her mouth. Jack reached out a hand slowly to tough the shiny black material on her thigh, feeling the material hum, alive with the vibration buzzing between the commodified woman's legs. She quivered slightly at his touch, Jack swore he heard a moan from behind her gag before he was ushered on into the next phase of the tour.

A room eerily similar to one of his high school classrooms was revealed, much brighter than their previous surroundings. At each desk sat a woman, naked but for a collar and a panel gag, they took notes as a trainer at the front wielding a crop sharply ordered his slave into the positions and restraints they were made to learn about. Jack watched as one of the girls gaze strayed from the front of the room to meet his own before she yelped slightly, her hands jumping to her throat as she received a shock.

"Concentrate whore," barked the trainer at which she hurriedly bent over her notebook, fearfully returning to her notes.

The next room was Jack's favourite, here the girls practised what they'd learnt in the classroom, divided into different sections depending on the skill. Some crawled lengths along the floor, backs arched and heads held high making the task look impossibly elegant. Others were carefully selecting outfits under the supervision of a stern looking older lady who showed them how to look most pleasing to their masters. Others were pulled into desperately uncomfortable looking binds to practise their stamina.