A Glorious Bondage Future Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack smirked as he noticed that the oral practising area had become popular with the others in the office for coffee breaks. 2 guys he recognised from accounts sat on the leather sofa, chatting as they sipped on their drinks. The one on the left gave Jack a jovial wave as a blonde in a tiny hot pink bikini wrapped her matching hot pink lips around him. His companion also gave a polite nod as a caramel skinned beauty in a white body stocking gave him the same treatment, Jack watched the pleasing jiggle of her ass as her head slid up and down over his lap. He made a mental note to join them next time he was on shift with the pair.

Regretfully the tour had to come to an end eventually and Jack headed home to enjoy the weekend, his Mum had cooked his favourite as he was moving out next week, to celebrate the last weekend together before he got his own place.

***

A week later, Jack savoured the moment as he slotted the key into his new apartment door. He took a deep breath before pushing it open. His face broke into a beaming grin as the interior was revealed. It wasn't huge but the space was elegant and bathed in sunlight from the huge windows. Hard wood and marble were all over as Jack checked out all the new rooms excitedly, Kelly tottering in her super high heels to keep up. She was relatively clothed today as she had to be in public. Jack had dressed her in a red cocktail dress and matching heels, her wrists cuffed behind her, a huge ball gag in her mouth and a leash clipped to her black leather collar.

She let out a high pitched squeak of surprise, giggling behind he gag as Jack lifted her onto the marble counter in the kitchen. "I hope you like it, coz you're going to get fucked on every single surface in this place," Jack grinned down at her at which she gave a sultry smile, nodding her head as she thrusted her hips, looking up at him suggestively.

The pair continued upstairs until they found the master bedroom. Jack would've been more impressed by the huge bed, en-suite bathroom, bay windows and convenient slave storage closet, but he was more intrigued by the large box in the middle of the floor, just above his waist height and equally wide, Jack examined it with interest. A note was left on the top upon which he recognised Elms' handwriting I hope you enjoy your house warming gift -- I thought you'd appreciate having her here for when you arrived. You've got about 2 hours until the movers get here with your things so go nuts. - Elms

Realising what it was, Jack eagerly undid the large gold ribbon and the white sides fell away to reveal a polished silver cage. Miss Rodriguez blinked in the sudden light before her face found Jack's and lit up with horny joy as she knelt up excitedly. She pouted her newly filled ruby lips around her white ball gag a she sensually pressed herself against the bars. Jack looked her up and down, noting the wonderfully apparent benefits of the program. Her already large tits had grown even larger but if anything gained perkiness and her eyes held none of their previous venom or fear only unashamed lustful longing as she cocked her head to one side, giving her best puppydog eyes at her master as she regarded him from inside the cage. Jack hardly recognised his former teacher. Particularly as Elms had seen to it that she was dressed in a sluttified version of Terradominus school uniform. The tartan miniskirt with the cropped white blouse worn with no bra that barely held her newly enhanced tits in place was finished off with a petite black collar and white knee socks. Jack's member threatened to burst through his jeans as she squirmed in her black leather cuffs.

The moment her let her out she bounded forwards, sticking her ass lewdly in the air as she rubbed her gagged face against his leather shoes. She then sat up to begin doing the same to his crotch, purring as she did so.

"Well someone's learned her place hasn't she?" Jack smirked as the formerly haughty woman debased herself.

"Mmmhhmm, ymmsh shhr," she nodded her eyes wide and earnest she stopped rubbing against his crotch to nod earnestly up at him, her new ponytail bouncing with the action. Jack wasted to time in lifting her on top of her cage, spreading her legs wide as he staked claim to his newly enlightened slave, her moans echoing through his new bedroom as Kelly watched jealously from the side-lines.

Elms watched the display unfold from the monitor in his office with a smile, glad to see Jack happy with his new place. Octavia's mouth engulfed his balls as he continued his phonecall.

"Yes your excellency I'm exceedingly happy with my selections for the new taskforce. Operation spiderweb is a go. I'll charter the plane." Elms hung up, already looking forward to seeing how his new team would perform for their next assignment.