All Comments on 'A Glorious Tease Ch. 01'

by iksanabot

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
dirtylittleblondedirtylittleblondeover 9 years ago
So Hot!

Great writing, and now I want to read more!

Loves_music_loves_to_danceLoves_music_loves_to_danceover 9 years ago
Amazing!

What an awesome story. LOVE LOVE LOVE it...

You have a gift for writing.

Wow

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Nice but one question

I enjoyed it and will look for future chapters but. If she is Dutch why does she have olive skin?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Anatomy of an affair

Good writing, showing a possible scenario of how an affair can happen. Tragic, yet exhilarating. Wreckless, yet intoxicating. Good writing. 24

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
great story

I'm hooked, the story is fascinating and the chemistry between the 2 characters is amazing, very well written and moves at a great pace

I hope you continue this story, i must read more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Amazing! I hope you write lots more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Wow

Excellent. Can't wait to read the rest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Exciting read

I love the story’s descriptiveness and your expression of raw emotions. Especially, I find myself drawn into the depth of imagination and strong sensations of desire, lust, sex, expressed from a male point of view. How the affair started in a way reminds me of a summer affair I had when I was a graduate student. So unexpected, yet the thrill of testing each other’s limit, the risk, the temptation, the uncertainty of attachment all add up to keep it going. And the story nicely captures them. I liked it a lot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Great story, I don't know if you read comments after all these years, but I liked it.

When I was a college junior, 20 I met a married man, while on a summer vacation with my family in Florida.

He was 36, staying in the same hotel, we met poolside our second day, it started when I asked what he was drinking. He was a good looking, fit, offered me a drink but I was 20 and didn't want to get carded and cause trouble. Despite our age difference, we had a good conversation, I'll admit to teasing him twice when I dried off, to which he sported a nice bulge but I was the one who blushed! He asked about our view; poolside, I pointed ten floors up, he was on the other side. Twenty minutes later I'd confirmed his view as I peeled off my bikini, I was certainly a horny coed for three days.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous