All Comments on 'A Glory Hole First Pt. 02'

by PunkinHaid

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

It’s a hot erotic fantasy that’s for sure. The reality is something else entirely, I don’t think I’d want to do that unless I knew they were clean. For me that’s the crunch point. Couldn’t give a damn whether or not people think it’s slutty because (no pun intended) fuck that. Why do others assume it’s ok to slut-shame a woman? You can bet your arse that men don’t get treated that way, they’re encouraged and damn near applauded for fucking anything that moves.

Thanks for sharing

Tess (uk)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I felt your giddiness and excitement while reading it, but I felt betrayed to the lack of details when it came to the details of the gloryhole. Nevetheless, it was a nice read. Hopefully, I can read about your next visit.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPunkinHaid@PunkinHaid
Happily married, confirmed Slutwife. Love as many men on (and IN!!!) me as I can possibly get. Former stripper, unstoppable exhibitionist, once-inhibited total sex-fiend and proud of it!!! Thanks to the encouragement of a supportive, secure, and likewise kinky husband, my inne...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES